WACFYM Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me and Steve finished the nursery. We got this beautiful little mobile at this flea market last month." Natasha said, squeezing his hand and giving him an encouraging smile.

"It was English, I think. Little wooden girls dancing around a maypole..." Steve added. "Plays a pretty little tune."

Lilah pushed up against the glass in a steamy shower. Her tits lathered up as Steve soaped them up. Their breathing heavy as Steve fucked her from behind. His face buried in her wet hair . The hot water over his head, cascading as he looked down, watching his cock glide in and out. The steam swirling as he came inside her.

"Do you remember Chloe Pasternak?" Paul asked." She's about to have her fourth."

Steve nodded. Chloe had been Lucy's bestfriend for awhile and he'd been on a couple of dates with her. One time he'd kept her company on an babysitting job. He'd only gone as far as first base with her.

His head filled with an image of he and Lilah on the sofa. He was sitting innocently when he discovered Lilah's hand in his crotch, making him hard. And then she stradles him. They don't even bother to undress. They're in the sixty-nine position, Lilah on top, his head buried between Lilah's thighs, her skirt pushed up and her panties pulled aside. Lilah is sucking his cock which is sticking up through his fly.

"Steve's been busy at work. He hasn't been able to come to most of the appointments." Natasha said and Steve caught a disapproving glance from Lucy and his mother.

He affected an apologetic face and held his hands up. If only they knew that he'd been trying to avoid the doctor sat at the table. The viper in the nest, set on luring him away from his wife....

He had to stifle a little bitter laugh.

He thought back to Lilah in his office, undressed and ready. He'd been so close to screwing her that night. He pictured himself on his back, his slut reverse cowgirl on his cock so that he could watch her ass move up and down as she rode him. Maybe that cute intern...he couldn't remember her name. He knew that she had a little crush on him...the way that she'd blush when he spoke to her...a virgin, maybe...did he remind her of her daddy?

...maybe she'd have come in and caught them...but instead of running away she accepts Lilah's invitation to come in....their tongues synchronized and dancing up and down his erect shaft.

Then he'd show her what he could do.

Steve had to cover a sigh with a cough...God, he'd never considered anyone at work...like that...the girl was at least ten years younger than him...

Steve tried to stop himself thinking such thoughts by focusing on the conversation and at least his cock had gone down alot when he and Natasha had to stand up as her dad lead the toast.

He looked over at Lilah as dessert was served. She was talking to Paul, her hand on his arm and she was smiling as his brother had made a joke. His brother straightened his tie, his wedding ring glinting in the sun.

She was flirting with Paul.

Steve saw Lilah look at his hand and lick her lips.

Steve swallowed. His sister-in-law was completely distracted with Stephanie...Steve couldn't help wondering if Paul would cheat on Stacy if another woman offered herself to him...?

Suddenly Steve was in Lilah's surgery, fantasising about shoving his cock in her ass as she gobbled up his younger brother's cock. The two married men sharing one whore, maybe treating her a bit of double penetration. Their thick poles stretching open her pussy lips, rubbing together, before filling her up with a double load of semen.

Steve choked on his spoon, unable to swallow the small piece of cake that was on it.

" I'm sorry. I think I need to have a lie down. I'm not feeling well."

He left the table to a chorus of well-meaning sympathy.

He was walking towards the patio doors when Lilah pulled him to a small hedged alley that led down to another part of the garden.

++++++++++++++

They were soon out of sight, behind a frame for pea plants.

"You were thinking about me, weren't you?" She asked.

Steve nodded.

"Were you hard all through dinner?

Steve glanced back to the main group. The two families. All of his friends and Natasha's. He could hear their distant laughter. How would they react if they knew the thoughts he'd been having at the table? Such nasty dirty thoughts and how they'd aroused him. They would be shocked at just what he wanted to do to woman near him.

What, in fact, he was about to do to her.

"Was your cock stiff?"

He nodded. His pregnant wife was only a dozen meters away but he didn't care.

Lilah reached forward and fondled his crotch, bringing him back to full hardness. Steve did nothing to stop her.

"You're so hard."

He put his hands on her shoulders, getting the hint Lilah dropped to her knees. She unfastened his belt and, one by one, she popped open the buttons of his fly.

Steve shifted his feet for balance and his khakis dropped to his knees.

Lilah was fishing around in his boxers, and, pushing them down released his throbbing inches.

"Ah...I've wanted your cock for months..." She moaned.

She gave a long slow lick along its underside.

"Is this what you want?"

Steve groaned but it was neither confirmation or denial.

He put his big hands on her head. He saw his wedding ring glint in the sun.

For a brief moment his conscience flared up. Someone could find him like this, butt exposed and cock before another woman's mouth. It might even be Natasha. He pictured her face, tears rolling down her cheeks.

He looked back at the house. He could still walk away, find Natasha and hold her. He loved his wife, didn't he? His big fat wife...

He looked down at Lilah.

"Yeah, suck my cock." And with those simple words he betrayed his wife and his marriage. Like in his daydreams, his lust had swept all loyalty to his wife from him.

Lilah smiled, as if she were proud of him.

Steve guided her open mouth down over his thick member. Soon her face was nestled in the neat triangle of his dark pubic hair and she started to suck.

The lower garden was filled with the sloppy sounds of an enthusiatic blowjob and Steve's low moans of pleasure.

Steve had to grab the trellis with one hand as the effects of Lilah's tongue made themselves felt. He felt weak at the knees as she licked and sucked at his cock.

He'd never done anything like this outside. It felt so public and unprivate.

"Oh...yeah." He sighed.

Lilah switched to nibbling on his balls and jerking him off with one hand. Sucking one bollock and then the other fully between her slutty red lips.

"MMmmm" She cried. "Your cock tastes so good..." She stated as she wiped its tip back and forth over her lower lip smearing Steve's precum, like lip gloss. "Fuck my mouth, baby..."

Steve wrapped some of her hair around his hands and inserted his cock into her mouth. He began to thrust roughly.

"Uugh..." He cried as he used his hips to push his pelvis into her face. "Ohhh goddd...."

He could feel her tongue flicking against his shaft as he filled her mouth with his cock, her lips tight around it.

She was rocking back and forth in an effort to ease the pressure from the force of his penetration.

Never before had he treated a woman like this. He had always been a considerate lover but now he didn't give it a second thought. He was using her unkindly but she was moaning with enjoyment, her skirt pulled up so she could play her clit. Her other hand on the small of his back pulling him closer.

"Shit...." He cried.

"Mmmmmm" Lilah mewled.

Like a jolt of electricity Steve knew he was going to spurt.

"I'm gonna cum. You want my cum?" Asked Steve.

"Hmm..." Lilah moaned, nodding.

With one last thrust he shot his load down the back of her throat.

Lilah kept sucking until every last drop of cum had been emptied from his balls.

"Phew..." Steve let out. "That was..." He shook his head as he gathered his breath.

Now that he was no longer thinking with his cock he was able to think more clearly. The old him resurfaced.

"Oh god...what I have done?" He asked as he pulled up his pants and turned away . He refused to meet Lilah's eye.

She put her arms around his waist.

"You've just enjoyed your first taste of infidelity, Steve."

He froze.

" You did enjoy it. I know you did. And you a good Christian boy." She mock scolded him. "You've just committed adultery...."

"Shut up." He snapped. "You mustn't tell Natasha..."

"I'm not going to tell your pregant missus that father of her child fucked my face." Lilah whispered in his ear. That will be our little secret."

"It was a mistake... I didn't mean to..."

He shrugged her off and practically ran back to the house. He snuck in through the front door and shot up the stairs. He was spurred on by a little voice in his head, but try as he might he could not escape it. It told him that this was all Natasha's fault. If she had been able to conceive, if she had fucked him like a wife ought to then he would never have....

Lilah's words were ringing in his eyes. 'Adultery' 'Infidelity' they turned his stomach but he had to admit that they gave him a little illicit rush too...

++++++++++++++

A few days later.

++++++++++++++

Steve joined Lilah in a booth of a bar.

"Why'd you want here? It's miles out of town." She complained. "Worried that someone might see you here and get the right impression?" She added sarcastically.

"Don't.."He cautioned. " You got what you wanted.You seduced me and I cheated on my wife. You won. I asked you here to tell you that this is finished."

He handed her a sheet of paper. It was a letter to the clinic's board of governors. It explained that he and Lilah had inappropriate relations.

He watched as she scanned it.

"That gets posted if you ever try anything ever again. I'll even come clean to Nat, if I have to and pray that she forgives me."

"Are you sure that's what you want?" Lilah queried." There's a motel just down..."

"I broke my vows. I have to live with what I've done, for the rest of my life but it will never, never happen again. All I want to be is a good husband and father, Lilah." He sounded very sincere." Goodbye."

Lilah watched him go. She wasn't worried about the letter. She'd taken every step to secure her position , the directors were in her pocket and, worse case scenario, the Organization would take care of her. Nonetheless, if anybody had been watching they'd have seen a flicker of self doubt on her face, that she may never get Steve to screw her...

Lilah watched as he walked passed a buxom waitress. His eyes wandered down to admire her tits, and after he passed her, Lilah caught him checking out the way her ass as the girl swung her hips.

Lilah smiled. She'd taken a loyal husband and opened his eyes to the pleasures of infidelity. Slowly his love for his wife was declining. Eventually this good man would stop fighting the wickedness that was growing in him. Despite his words, she knew he'd be back and once his cock was inside her his corruption would be complete.

+++++++++++++++++

"more importantly, you may ask yourself, what sort of woman would ever be so deviant as to play the part of the female cuckoo?"

+++++++++++++++++

Two weeks later

+++++++++++++++++

"You've got to call my husband." Natasha cried as she was wheeled through on a gurney.

The nurse nodded. "We will, Mrs Temple. Don't worry about anything. You need to stay calm."

"Hello Natasha, I'm Dr Srinivasan. I'm going to be taking care of your delivery." An Indian man in his fifties said introducing himself.

"What? No..." She broke off as a contraction seized her body. " Dr Brooks is my doctor." She concluded after it had finished.

"The little one's coming a little early, which is nothing to worry about but Dr Brooks isn't in town right now. I've called her and she's going to try to get back as soon as she can."

"Aww no..." Natasha protested, being to cry. "Is Steve coming?"

Srinivasan glanced at the nurse.

"We're trying to reach him." The nurse lied with a smile. She, hired by Lilah personally, knew exactly what Dr Brooks had planned.

Srinivasan who, having been on the receiving end many years ago, also knew exactly what happened at the clinic, reciprocated before turning back to his patient.

"Don't worry Natasha. Just focus on your breathing. That's it...good."

+++++++++++++

Steve ran up to the front desk.

"Where's my wife? Natasha Temple? She's in labour." He cried, oblivious to the people in the waiting room who were staring at him.

"Calm down Steve. She's in very capable hands." A voice said behind him.

It was Lilah.

"Why aren't you in with her?! She's a month early." He said, clearly concerned.

"Natasha went into labour about five hours ago. A good colleague of mine is with her. She and the baby are doing fine." Lilah explained. "Come with me." She added as she headed towards an elevator.

"Five hours ago? I only got the call thirty minutes ago!" He shouted as he followed the woman.

Lilah didn't respond as the elevator began to climb.

Steve looked around. They were in a service elevator. A step-ladder was propped up in one corner, next to an empty bucket and mop.

There was a trolley full of freshly washed and neatly folded white towels.

Steve was taken aback. He stared at Lilah.

Suddenly, without appearing bothered by his scrutiny, Lilah stopped the elevator.

"What are you doing?"

Lilah said nothing, instead she kissed him. It started slowly, whilst Steve stood there, unresponsive. Soon his own lips were mashing against hers with increasing urgency. His tongue in her warm. wet mouth.

He hadn't experienced a kiss so erotic before.

He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her to his body.

Somewhere down the corridor his wife was in labour. His baby was being born. He'd imagined that that he'd be there for her, holding her hand , encouraging her and sharing the experience of their daughter's birth.

Nothing mattered except this.Why deny it? This is what he'd wanted since that night in her apartment. Now, on the day he was going to be a father, he was going fuck her.

She clasped her hands to his back, feeling his hardness growing against her belly.

She pulled her mouth to ask. " Steve...?".

He growled into her ear. There would be no more protests. He knew what he was doing... no more reluctance, he was completely willing now...

He scooped her up and deposited her onto a trolley of fresh laundry.

He gazed into her wide blue eyes as he quickly undid the buttons of her blouse. He was pleased to see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I can't stop thinking about your tits..." Steve flashed her a quick smile before bending down to kiss the start of her cleavage, his hands squeezing the bountiful flesh.

He sucked a nipple into his mouth, flicking its tip with his tongue.

"Haaa..." Lilah groaned.

She gripped the back of his neck as he switched sides.

"mmmmm..." Steve moaned as he fondled and licked those great tits that had haunted his dreams.

Lilah arched her back as he gently pinched and pulled both pert nipples simultaneously. Her knuckles whitened as her fingers grasped the white towels.

She shut her eyes, blind as Steve's tongue abandoned her chest. He dropped to his knees.

"What about your wife?"

She lifted her ass to allow him to tug down her skirt and panties. She writhed as she felt his breath of the folds of her pussy. The wait was awful.

One last pang of conscience?

She looked down at him and he met her blue eyes. He smiled back.

"What wife...?" He said and buried his head in her crotch.

"Aaaah...." She moaned as Steve abandoned himself in her warm folds, his nimble tongue showing his devotion to her cunt and nothing else.

"You taste so good..." He sighed, the sound muffled by her thighs. Better than Natasha..."Why did I wait so long?" He asked.

He pushed two fingers of his right hand inside her, flexing them, feeling the wetness of her interior.

With his left hand he tweaked her sensitive clit.

Lilah jerked and twitched in appreciation.

"Oh yeah...." She sighed.

His hands and his tongue, in combination, were driving her wild. She dug her fingers into his shoulders and gazed into his eyes. They were filled with hungry lust, relishing every second he spent lapping up her juices.

"Oh yeah...that's it...right there..." Lilah whimpered. " Mnnnnnn ah....."

She came, it hitting her like a sensual wave, locking her muscles and carrying on it's swell. Steve's tongue kept on spiraling on her clit as his fingers made slow, deliberate entries into her quivering snatch.

He just kept hitting that g-spot.

Lilah thought her orgasm would never end, a long plateau of ecstasy but gradually it began to subside, leaving just a subtle aching need between her legs.

"Fuck me Steve..." She pleaded.

++++++++++++++

He pulled her to her shaky feet and turned her.

She had to wait, looking over her shoulder as Steve shed his shirt, kicked off his shoes and dropped his pants. He undressed quickly and was now unabashedly naked.

Lilah bent right over, hands on the dishevelled trolley. Her round behind sandwiching his cock between their two hot bodies.

In a second Steve had hold of his protected shaft and was guiding it into her tight pussy.

He gave a few tentative thrusts, getting the feel of her...savouring it, watching his cock glide in and out, slick with her wetness.

"You like that." He declared.

He bent over her soft back, Lilah tingling as she felt the weight of him. Their sweaty skin rubbing against each other.

His cock began to slide in and out of her, a fast pace that made her huge pendulous tits swing until Steve's hands reached round to cup them.

"Grrrr..." She groaned.

"Yeah? You like that." Steve asked.

"Yeah...I like your big married cock in me..."

Did she imagine that, deep inside her, his cock swelled even more at her words?

"Yeah...I like your tight cunt. I like fucking it with my married cock."

Roughly he straightened her, and pushed their bodies against the trolley. The rough hair of his chest scratching against her back.

Lilah spread her hands on the wall for balance as Steve put one foot onto the lower shelf of the cart. The extra leverage meant he was now really slamming into her, his hanging balls free to slap against her when his meat was buried to the hilt.

The elevator cable creaked as the small space rocked in time with him. The smell of sex permeating the air.

"I never want to stop fucking you...Natasha will be home with the baby and I'll be with you, deep inside you, giving you all my cum." Steve promised.

"Your daughter sucking... on her tits and you'll be.... sucking on mine."

" yeah...your big ripe tits..." Steve breathed as he stood on his toes, changing the angle of his thrust. Lilah's pussy rewarded him by constricting tighter round his pulsing shaft.

"Whenever I fuck my wife, it will be you I'm thinking of." Steve growled. "Everytime I'll be comparing her pussy to yours and I'll wish it was your cunt that I was filling with cum."

His balls began to feel heavy, a pressure building in his groin.

"Ahhhh god....." He moaned.

"Do you love her?" Lilah asked.

"No." He said simply.

Lilah came for the second time. She hadn't been expecting it. Her body feeling compressed like in the grip of a vice and then she was free, her senses expanding like the world was a vacuum, a force of physical nature.

"Waoh...." She sighed. "Cum inside me and prove it.

"I'm gonna cum. Right inside you, you little slut..." He informed her. "Shoot my seed right into your womb." Right then, he wanted to impregnate her. Prove that though Natasha was having his baby it was Lilah that he wanted to be joined with. That she deserved his child more than his wife.