WACFYM Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam couldn't believe his ears. His sister-in-law had been lusting after him since the first time they met?! He slumped into a chair.

He swallowed. Hadn't he, at the back of his mind, known she had a crush on him?

"I was always there, waiting to catch a glimpse of you every time you brought Emma home from a date...when you started hanging around our house for dinner, or just watching TV...my God....I wanted you. The first time I touched myself I was you I was thinking of...you been over to swim in the pool and God, my pussy got so wet looking at you."

Mia kicked off her shoes whilst she was talking.

"But you barely noticed me...oh sure you were nice to me, never treating me as if you didn't want me around but even when I started to blossom, my tits growing you never looked at me the way I wanted you to. I was teenage bitch in heat and all the boys at school could smell it but not you. You only had eyes for Emma."

Mia might not know it but Adam had noticed. Any man would have. Had he been tempted? No but once or twice there'd been the glimmer of temptation.

"I fucked a lot of boys in high school but it was always you I was fucking. I used to pray that you'd dump Emma and begin fucking me. But no, you asked her to marry you and she said yes, even asking me to be her bridesmaid. God, I didn't wear panties that awful dress and you were so hot as the groom. I'll I could think about during the ceremony was what it would be like to lift up my dress and fuck me on the floor of the church and what your cock would feel like.

You remember you danced with me. You smelled so good up close. I pressed against you a little than was decent, wanting you get hard but you acted as if nothing was happening."

Adam remembered that. Her lithe body ever so inappropriately close, the view down her cleavage though he'd tried not to look.

"I got my own set of your wedding photos and I cut Emma's face out of everyone and substituted my own but that wasn't enough. I took to photo shopping your head on pornographic pictures and I'd use those to get myself off."

Mia carried on talking but Adam couldn't help noticing that she'd begun to unbutton her blouse. He tried to ignore the promise that Mia's large, much larger than her sister's, breasts would soon be on view just as he was trying to dispel the image of the then 18 year old Mia masturbating.

"Mom caught me one time. You should have seen the look of disgust on her face. I sickened her but I pleaded with her not to tell you and Emma and she sent me off to that fucking boarding school to straighten me out. I'd come home for the holidays and always think that finally you'd notice me but mom was always there her ever watchful eyes on the look out for any wickedness on my part."

Emma struggled against the rope that bound her, her cries muffled by the dirty cloth in her mouth. Mom had known Mia was harboring this indecent crush for ten years and hadn't told her, warned her?

"Well, thank God the bitch is dead." Mia continued. "Then you got pregnant and I thought Adam's eye might wander as you got all fat and bloated but he just seemed to love you more and more. I wanted to be the one to have his children, his seed in my womb. Oohh..."

Mia shivered at the thought of it and absentmindedly stuck her hand passed the waistband of her skirt.

" Well then it was off to college, where I built up quite a reputation for seducing boys to cheat on their girlfriends. My psychology professor there recruited me into this secret society for little sluts like, alongside Poppy and Thea here.

"Honey.." Thea intervened.

"What?!" Mia growled, loathe to be interrupted.

"Sweetie, you're monologuing like a crazy villain at the end of bad movie." Poppy stated sympathetically.

"I'm not the bad guy here!" Mia protested.

Thea raised a sarcastic eyes, indicating Mia's tied up sister.

"I'm not! If Adam had just fucked me, a little action on the side now and then there'd have no need for this..."

"You're insane." Was Adam's diagnosis. In truth though, finding out she'd been longing for his cock for all these years, had been obsessing about fucking him was actually turning him on.

"You could at least be grateful..." Mia cried.

"Grateful...?!"

"I did all this for you. You'd never had strayed from Emma without a little prompting and now you've been cheating on her all week...one infidelity after the other. Don't tell me you haven't liked it, I'll know you're lying."

"I still love Emma." Adam told the 23 year old, hating the fact that everyone could hear the waiver in his voice.

"Maybe...but for how much longer?"

"What do you...?"

"Emma's in the room but you can't keep your eyes off of me. Look at your cock getting harder as we speak."

Adam tried to avert his gaze but as Mia bared her breasts he couldn't help gazing at them. As big as Thea's had been, as beautiful as Poppy's had been, Mia's were perfect. Large but perky, soft milky white with pink nipples surrounded by large areolas that would make any man's mouth water.

Mia sat down on the coffee table, crossing and uncrossing her legs, fully aware that Adam was checking out her long legs.

"You like what you see?"

Adam gulped. He couldn't deny it.

He nodded.

"What to see a little more?" She giggled.

Adam looked up at her face, her brazen expression framed by that face. Both sisters shared the same coloring, the same eyes and nose. On Emma it was beautiful, on Mia, stunning.

Mia licked her lips as she waited for his response.

With Tim safe, this girl had no hold over him. He only had to turn her down and it would all be over. He looked at Emma for a second, meeting her eyes and still seeing in them her faith in him.

He looked back at Mia.

"Yes..." He heard himself say, his mouth feeling dry.

Mia hiked up her skirt and spread her legs, rewarding Adam's admission with the sight of her naked pussy.

"You can't resist me, Adam, can you?

Adam hesitated. His son was safe, so the choice was his alone. No coercion, no pressure, it all came down to what he wanted but he had no will power now, just the desire to possess Mia's youthful body.

Emma was trying to call out as she struggled against the bonds, the rope burning into her skin in her desperate effort to free herself and get to Adam.

"No. I can't resist you." Adam, finally giving into his adulterous urges and committing his first vocal betrayal of the woman he loved. He couldn't believe what he was doing.

"Tell me you want to fuck me."

"I want to fuck you."

Mia smiled as her brother-in- law's eyes filled with lust. He'd succumbed to temptation just as they'd known he would. No man, no matter how in love, no matter how loyal, could resist the lure of a hot young slut forever.

++++++++++++++++

"I knew you'd come round to my way of thinking...." Mia boasted as Adam stood up from the chair.

He pulled his t-shirt off then, without taking his eyes off Mia, began to unbuckle his belt.

Mia doubted he'd ever looked at Emma with such unbridled intensity. Knowing him even his most hungry looks had probably been tempered by compassion and respect.

But that Adam was gone and once he'd given himself to her completely, he'd be gone for good. He was going to fuck his wife's baby sister right in front of her.

Still fixated on Mia, Adam unzipped and bent down to drop his pants and underwear, casually kicking them off when they were around his ankles.

Though all eyes in the room were on him (including his wife's) he felt completely at ease stripping off his clothes. It was with a relaxed confidence, perhaps even a slight swagger in his step as walked across the room.

++++++++++++++++

He stopped and looked down at Mia, his expression unreadable.

Was he having second thoughts? She wondered.

She couldn't let that happen. Not now she was so close to winning.

"Take off your wedding ring." She cried, her voice hoarse.

Adam raised his left hand and twisted the gold band around but didn't take it off. Mia wanted him to cement his betrayal, to relinquish that last link tying him to his marriage, his family but some small part of him that was still reluctant, still resisted.

++++++++++++++++

Mia raised a leg and rested it on Adam's chest. She could feel his heart pounding. He'd given it to Emma all those years ago but it must be hers.

"You're mine, now Adam."

Emma struggled against her bonds. She could see Adam still had a chance to make the right choice. If only they hadn't gagged her she'd be able to say something to stop this.

"You don't want her, a wife. You want me, a slut. There's no such thing as a faithful man, Adam. All men secretly, deep down want this, hot pussy." Mia cried, failing to quite hide the tone of pleading in her voice.

Adam gazed at her, her body quaking with the need for him to fuck her. He'd never imagined what it could feel like to have a woman gagging to be taken. He felt powerful. She was his.

And he was hers.

He smiled roguishly, looking nothing less like angel fallen from grace.

He slipped the ring off his finger and let it drop to the floor.

++++++++++++++

He took hold of Mia's slender ankle and raised her foot to his mouth, kissing the sole before licking his way up the arch to suck her big toe into his mouth.

He wanted to take the time and taste every part of her.

Vaguely he was aware that Poppy had moved and he glanced over to see why.

His wife had turned her head away, unable to bear the sight of her husband and her sister about to...

Poppy had gone over to force the stricken woman to witness the indecent act that complete his corruption forever. Well his wife meant nothing to him anymore. All he wanted was pussy now.

He knelt down to worship at the altar of his sister-in-law, the furnace between her thighs. Kissing her lips with uncontrollable thirst.

Mia ran her hands through his head, then pressed down, guiding him deeper, his tongue in her, until he was eating her pussy like a hardcore porn star, giving her head like none she'd known.

"Yes....yes...faster..." Mia wailed.

Adam was moaning too, animal and savage as he explored her, the flicks of his tongue picking up pace as requested, but interspersed with slow deliberate licks along the length of her lips.

"Og God...." Mia squealed as he took her clit between his teeth and began to nibble, at the same time working two fingers into her tight hole.

She was twitching now, the rumbles of thunder of her approaching storm, a tempestuous orgasm on the horizon.

Adam glanced up to see the results of his handiwork, and she could see in his eyes that he'd been consumed by sin now, consumed just as he was consuming her.

"Yeah...suck on your sister-in-law's clit...." Mia moaned.

Spurred on by her words Adam began to lap at her with renewed vigor. The storm broke and Mia clasped her thighs around Adam's head, forbidding him to stop as her juices flowed in torrents and he drank them all like a man who's thirst would never be slaked.

++++++++++

Still quivering, a bedraggled and smoldering Mia had no strength left as the strong older man, her sister's husband, flipped her over with ease.

He pushed her face down onto the hard wooden table and pinned her arms above her head. She'd wanted him for so long she didn't care how he treated her. He could do her dirty and rough, the dirtier, the rougher the better.

Mia opened her eyes as Adam slammed into her. She wanted to savour the sight of Emma's face as she lost her husband for good.

Emma was defeated and her slut sister victorious.

"Fuck me with your married cock..." Mia growled but Adam needed no prompting, doing her doggy style, his rhythm fast and brutal. The bitch liked it, a devilish smile on her lips even as she was gasping for air. "Look at your wife as you bang me."

Adam obeyed, as smile of his own on his lips. Emma's anguished eyes, meant nothing to him. The anger and resentment that existed there, that compelled her to keep her eyes open, to just excited him more.

He'd felt so guilty about his previous physical betrayals with Poppy and Thea but none at all now as he screwed a girl in front of her.

"Tell..her how good my cunt feels..." Mia squawked as his manhood plunged in and out of her.

"Her cunt's so tight....God Emma...it feels so good." Adam informed the captivated audience..

"Better than hers?" Poppy said, her eyes reflecting bright the heat she was watching.

"Yes.." Adam groaned, turning to see Thea, to see if this public display of infidelity was arousing her too. The black girl was riveted to the spot, idly playing with her pussy as Adam and Mia rutted before them.

"You love her pussy more Emma's?" Thea whispered.

"Yes." Adam cried, his chest sweaty and heaving from exertion as he ground himself into her mound. He grabbed a handful of Mia's hair and yanked her head back, lowering his upper body until he was level with her ear.

Mia was gasping for air, but she managed to speak. " Do..you..love her...?"

"No...not anymore." Adam snarled. "I'm yours now..."

His heart, body and soul were hers.

Mia, her previous climax not entirely subsided, came at his words. Pinned down by his hands and his thrusting cock, her body trapped by his weight, the ecstasy was like a bubble under ice, it had nowhere to go.

"AAAaaargh..." She creamed, as the pleasure assaulted her.

"I gonna cum...." Adam informed her.

"Yes ....cum in me...give me all your seed...fill my womb and give me the baby you promised Emma...."

Adam wanted nothing more than to get this slut pregnant, to plant his child in her belly. He grabbed her waist with both hands , holding her ass tight to his stomach and thrust in, burying his throbbing dick in her in time to release his jism deep inside her young fertile body.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Epilogue

++++++++++++++++

Detective Martinez looked at Emma Benson, trying to reconcile the woman in front of her to the one in the dust covered photos around the house.

Mrs Benson had lost a lot of weight, she was pale and looked like she hadn't washed her hair in a month.

The detective glanced over at her partner, Bentley, who was surveying the house.

Unwashed plates were stacked untidily in the kitchen, their number matched only by empty wine bottles.

The two detectives shared a meaningful look before Bentley began to speak to Emma.

"Mrs Benson? We found no evidence that supports your allegations." He growled. "We don't really like having our time wasted."

Emma looked up at him, unable to believe what she was hearing. "But..." She stammered. "She's stolen my life!"

"Mrs Benson." Martinez spoke gently. "You claim your sister conspired with others to kidnap your son and seduce your husband. Well,we've interviewed your sister, husband and even your son. Their stories all match. The boy down the road told us that you told him that Tim was staying with her."

Emma began to sob.

Martinez looked over at her partner, who was glaring at Emma, not bothering to hide his disgust. She crouched down beside her.

"Listen, you've found out that your husband is sleeping with your sister...two people you thought you could trust." Martinez paused. "I can't condone making false allegations but to be honest I do understand why you wanted to. That's why we're not going to press any charges against you."

"But I'm telling the truth!" Emma shouted.

The female detective frowned impatiently and stood up.

"I know this is hard, Mrs Benson, but men cheat all the time, marriages break up. I'd advise you to try and get on with your life, if you can."

Emma looked at the detectives, their minds made up and realized that she'd never be able to convince them. Mia had orchestrated her plan perfectly.

++++++++++

After the detectives left, Emma was alone, the once happy family home around her empty and silent and realized she was faced with the downward spiral into despair.

"They won't get Timmy. They won't get my son." She said aloud, though she was the only one to hear the words. She'd fight for him and get custody, the only thing that prevented her entertaining her darkest thoughts of ending her own life.

She felt a little better, a little stronger once she'd found that small reserve of will deep inside her.

But all too briefly it was shaken by the thought of facing her husband and her sister in court.

She pulled out the small bottle of pills and took one, shocked to see that only three remained. How would she be able to win her case without them?

She needed more but how? No doctor was going to prescribe them....

and then the answer came to her.

+++++++++++++++++++

Some weeks later

++++++++++++++++++

Emma sat in court. Her lawyer, Mr Shaw, was reminding her to stay calm, but she was distracted by the sight of Adam on the other side of the room.

She wanted to see some sign of the man she'd married in his eyes but there was none. Mia and her friends had spent night after night fucking him, their indecent sessions preventing him questioning what he was doing, until he stopped feeling guilt at all.

++++++++++++++

"Your Honor." Miss Tran, Adam's slim Asian attorney, started to say. " Before ruling on the question of custody we'd like to submit some evidence to the court that seriously raised doubt on Mrs Benson's suitability to be a parent."

Adam's hand slipped up passed the hem of the woman's smart business skirt, everyone oblivious to what he was doing. Just a trace of a wolfish smile on his face.

The judge nodded and sent his bailiff over to her table to fetch the envelope in her hands.

Miss Tran was not wearing panties and she squirmed as Adam's fingers began to work their way into her pussy and the judge looked over at her quizzically.

++++++++++++++

The judge opened the packet and his eyes widened.

"Miss Tran?" He growled sternly. "Where did you get these photographs?"

"They were on the Internet, your Honor. Mrs Benson was advertising herself as..." Miss Tran paused to look through some papers and to fight the urge to moan as Adam's fingers were now inside her. " Slut wife and mother looking for black cock."

"That's a lie!" Emma screamed. " Your Honor I was forced to pose for those....!"

The judge slammed his gavel.

"Mr Shaw! Please advise your client to refrain from making outbursts in my courtroom!"

"But..." Emma protested as her lawyer guided her back to her seat.

"If, Mrs Benson, you are referring to the allegations you made to the police," The judge warned gravely, " I must warn you that I will not take kindly to wasting this court's time. No case was found to answer and it will not have them repeated here."

Mr Shaw managed to quieten Emma down and paused to recollect himself.

"Your Honor. Even if you hold that my client was not forced to pose for those photos the opposing council has no proof that it was my client who placed them on the Internet."

"Is Mr Shaw suggesting that Mr Benson put pornographic images of his wife online for all the world to see? My client is a good man with a good reputation." Miss Tran objected, flashing a quick grin in Emma's direction.

"Miss Tran, your client left his wife for her sister. Let's not get too carried away." The judge said sternly, wiping the smug look off her face. "Can you prove Mrs Benson had these photos taken for the purpose stated?"

"No, your honor." Miss Tran admitted. "I do, however, have a video tape of Mrs Benson indulging in a sex act in public."

++++++++++++

The judge watched as Emma appeared on screen, walking down the street.

The footage was grainy but there was no mistaking that it was her and she walked up to the black man shown standing in an alley.

"That man is known to the police as a drug dealer, your honor. He goes by the name of Dr Bittersweets."