Wage Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My tongue began to lick her ass in earnest now, long slow licks across her puckered hole, then little circles spiraling into the center and gently probing inward.

"You tongue feels so good on my ass. I don't believe you're doing that but please don't stop."

My probing became more insistent, my tongue slowly parting the rubbery ring of muscle.

I said "Do you want me to tongue-fuck your ass?" knowing the answer before the word escaped my lips.

"Yes sir, please fuck my asshole with your tongue. I want to feel you buried inside my ass."

I returned to her ass, poking more insistently as she relaxed and allowed deeper penetration in her dark canal. I soon had my tongue as far inside her ass as it would reach and her anus, clinched so tight before, now remained slightly open. Her ass was wet with the saliva I had left behind.

"Now pet I am going to take your virgin ass." She tensed for just a moment, her ass closing again.

She relaxed a bit and said "Yes sir, I want you to. I want your cock in my ass. I want you to take me and ravage my sweet ass."

I stood, spat into my hand the largest spitball I old conjure and began rubbing her ass with my fingers. The first finger slipped in easily though her ass still clinched tightly around it. I probed around, flexing and relaxing my finger to slowly loosen her.

"Put another finger in." Keri said.

The second finger met resistance right after the entrance. Slowly working my finger into her asshole, alternately pushing and then allowing her to relax, both fingers popped in as her ass yielded to the invading object. A deep "uhhh" slipped from her mouth. "I feel full already, I don't know if I'll be able to take another finger let alone your cock."

"Relax pet, we are in no rush. Just relax and let me do the rest."

I spat directly on the junction of her ass and my fingers, working the meager lubricant into her.

It was then I remembered a tube of KY that I had in my desk, left there months ago in a time of much solo and little tandem sex. I removed my fingers from her ass, opened the desk drawer and removed the tube. After squirting a generous blob on my fingers and directly into her now slightly open ass I resumed with two fingers. This time they slipped in easily. With two fingers, I fucked her ass, feeling her slowly relax and stretching to accommodate the intruders.

I knew as I added a third finger that I was now one step from the grand prize. She tensed slightly as she felt it at her back passage.

"Relax sweetheart, push out as I push in."

With that little bit of advice, the lube and her now totally relaxed state, my fingers popped into her with only a small gasp of surprise from Keri.

My cock was rock hard at the sight of her tight little asshole firmly gripping my fingers as I fucked her.

"Oh god that feels good. Finger my ass baby, get my little virgin asshole ready for your hard cock. I want to feel you pound my little ass."

That was it, I couldn't resist any longer. I pulled my fingers from her ass, noticing that it stayed satisfyingly dilated, squirted a healthy dollop of lube on my cock and into Keri's ass, and lined up the head of my cock with that previously forbidden passage.

"Yes baby, give me your cock. I want to feel it split my asshole wide open. I want you to fuck my ass, now dammit".

With that I pressed the head of my cock into her tightest hole. Even with three fingers inside a moment earlier the fit was tight. I pressed forward as her sphincter slowly relented until, with an almost audible pop, my cock sank into her ass.

"Oh my god baby, your cock is so big, it hurts so good. Take it easy for a second and let me get used to it."

Despite every instinct to drive myself as deep up her rectum as I could in one forceful plunge I resisted and waited for her to relax and accommodate my size. Once she started to rock back and forth I took that as a signal to begin an ass-fucking in earnest. Slowly our tempo and depth increased until I was buried to the root in her ass with every thrust.

I felt her hands move to her pussy. She began rubbing her clit furiously while she plunged four fingers in her wet pussy.

"Yes baby, that's so good. Fuck my ass hard and deep, give it to me baby."

Keri's newfound talent for dirty talk was working wonders for me. My orgasm began to build from deep in my balls working its way into my hips. At this point I was on automatic and could not have stopped if I had wanted to. I roughly grabbed her hips and pounded into her ass as hard as I could.

"Oh my god baby, I'm going to come. Fuck my ass harder dammit, pound my ass, fuck me fuck me fuck me....."

We came together, with a final thrust I shot my cum deep into her, my hips pressing hard against her ass and my cock buried to its full length into her rectum.

Our breathing slowly returned to normal. I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her close to me, I whispered into her ear "I love you". She turned her head and kissed me, "I love you too... I kinda like this job, maybe we can work a deal for spending money after I pay off the car."

I glanced at the clock, did a quick subtraction and said "nine more hours to go..."

12