Waist Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Visit concluded at this stage. I discussed the case with Herr Dr F and he wished me to collect notes for his standard test for hysteria. He postulated that the patient's desire to be small in the waist is a punishment for the poverty she forced upon her mother. It is not connected with her desire to attract the man to marriage. And also there is an aspect of sensual pleasure through the pain. I think she is reaching the female climax sometimes from her touching of her body within the tight corset.

Third visit to Fridschoff Clinic 6 Mai 1905

Q How are you Marietta? Can you tell me how you came to be in the street late at night?

A I shall be well again one day and Friedrich will love me. Before I came to this hospital I had been walking about the city to find Friedrich. I do not know how long I walked by myself. A few days, I think.

Q But Marietta, where are your sister and her husband? We have tried to speak with them so that they can help you.

A I do not remember. One day I was in the house and they were not there. I did not look for them because it was often so. I did not speak to them for many day sometimes.

Q Did they simply leave you? How did you eat and keep the house?

A I do not remember. I was alone for many days and walked in the city every day. My waist was becoming smaller each day and I did not eat at all for many days. A few days ago - it may have been weeks - I forget so much - my waist was very long and only about 33 cm round. I knew that Friedrich would love me if I could find him. I saw him one morning and I tried to run to him but......

Document damaged.

Final visit to Fridschoff Clinic 8 Mai 1905

Q Fraulein Bloom, was your mother very poor?

A She thought that she was. We always had enough food and clothes, and we took a vacation each year. I have been to Praha and Bratislava and Tatra Mountains. But she always felt to be poor. She wished for a fine carriage and servants. She always looked for me to marry a wealthy man so that she would not worry about money.

Q How did she wish you to find a husband? Did the family have many friends?

A No we knew very few people. We did not even go to church. She wanted me to be seen in the city - Linz you know - to attract a rich man. She would tell me about her plans and how to dress and walk in the city. Always, my life from a little girl was to be attractive for a rich man. When I was dirty, she was unhappy. When my clothes were not to her liking, she was angry with me. Only the rich man was important.

Q Did you wish to meet and marry a rich man?

A Every girl wishes to marry a rich man, so long as he is handsome also. My Friedrich is very handsome and he wants me more than any other woman. It is my fault that he can marry only Madelena. He is not happy with her - I know. He loves me and my tiny waist. If only I could have held my breath for just a few more minutes. He did not mean to hurt me - I know it. I am so weak and I know how to be strong. I lost him because I wanted my own comfort instead of his pleasure. One day I shall be strong for him when he needs me and I shall be tiny in my waist for him. I am very tired again. Please let me rest now.

Notes: It has not been possible to conclude the reasons behind this patient's abuse of her body. I have noticed at each consultation that her vagina is moist and open whenever she is tightened into the corset or the belt. I deduce that she achieves some sexual satisfaction from being constrained in such a way.

And certainly she has been deluded about the motives of her "fiancé." He seems to be a man without principles who has taken sexual advantage of a young girl. There is some evidence from her words that the man met her on the day she was admitted to Fridschoff but that he abandoned her. The mystery of her family remains. I am informed that she is engaged to marry my colleague Dr Buonomo and I have decided not to intrude further on his private matters.

12