All Comments on 'Wait for Carnival'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A little too close to incest

I usually enjoy your work, but this story made me somewhat uncomfortable. Devian would have surely looked upon Ned as something of a father figure and Ned surely should have looked upon Devian as a son. And the notion that Ned had the hots for Devian bec he was the spitting image of his father is somewhat emotionally repellant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Um... no

I usually love your work, but... Ned and Devin were completely unbelievable as characters. How can you basically raise someone and then get over him and never see him again just because your interest waned? There still should've been *love* there. I could see them as two people who just met, not people with a history. People with history together still care even if they don't want to fuck.

And I thought Ned wanted to fuck Devin because he looked like his father, not just because he was "pure". So his interest shouldn't have waned, anyway.

Nor should Devin have no longer cared about him because he was "finally" fucked. *He* was waiting, too, and even if he got drunk and slept around, you'd think Ned must've mattered to him and he'd want to fix their relationship. *Especially* given their history.

I find this story utterly senseless, and because of that, it's not even a little hot. And from you, that's terribly disappointing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...