All Comments on 'Waiter Stuffed Whore Ch. 02'

by KayeRoiben

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Very poor display by these idiots

Being a Dom means taking responsibility for your sub's wellbeing and safety, and he's failed miserably on all counts. As have John and Russ, though to a lesser degree. After all, Aven's been left in their care without any apparent understanding of a Dom's role and resposibility. An oversight that earns her Master a mark of total failure in pursueing his role.

As exciting as the situation appears, both her master and these temporary "masters" have shown amazingly poor decision making ability. Her Master has the care of her safety, and neglects this by not properly evaluating these two dolts. The dolts, being temporary "masters" and either not fully understanding their role, or simply being the callous thugs that they're showing themselves to be, they've left Aven completely vunerable and helpless.

Aven, should she survive the upcoming expereince, should use her sub's option to leave her Master since he failed her so badly, and he, along with his idiot accomplices, should be completely liable for apying for any medical care she needs. Needless to say, none of these three would ever be in her company again.

My thinking anyway,

Kydreamer

KneeLingKneeLingover 19 years ago
Exciting story.....

Besides the biting and hitting parts I enjoyed it very much. I could feel Aven's humiliation and fear of being seen. Waiting for Chapter 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Bad form

Her Dom had bad form, if he chose to share her like this, he should have never left her in the care of those men who he did not know. He is her protector at all times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Meh.

I agree with 06/06/08 Anon and 07/08/04 Anon.

If my master did that, I'd leave him. He's my protector, not my pimp. He keeps me safe, and loved.

SubleeSubleeover 14 years ago
Protect what is yours..

The Dom in the story does not act like a dominant, He should have never left her unattended by young men he does not even know. She was totally without protection or care. Those young men had no knowledge of the lifestyle or safe words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous