All Comments on 'Waiting At Home Ch. 01'

by Thaiclippe

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great read

Looking forward to next chapter. The angst you describe is one I am very familiar with. Excitement and trepidation. and arousal. first time she cucked me I must have masturbated five times. Second time several years later I came as she straddled my face having just left him minutes before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wanna bet?

I got 5 bucks that says he ain't getting the payoff he expects.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
the new trend

cuckie's...I have never seen so my cuckold loving writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bullshit

he destroyed his marriage, a fantasy is one thing. breaking your vows is another. trust is gone. this can lead to no good .. marriage is over..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still believe many of these cluck, cluck, cluck tales from the same person.

Can't be that many sicko's in the world, can there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
read your bio

Read your bio i think you should update it because you one sick fuck with lots of fetishes either that or your a liar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Super writing, great hotwife story.

Most normal couples share fantasies, and I think i could detect the point yours began in the narrative. My one wish was that you leave the kids out of it, that's a buzzkill in a fantasy story. I'm sure you're just trying to show how unaffecred your marriage is as your wife is getting fucked by other guys, fair enough. Looking forward to the rest.

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 12 years ago
Please put a disclaimer at

the beginning of your stories, so I do not have to stop reading part way through finding is a damb cuck story.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Well written

I see anon is at it again. Sometimes I wonder if they are all the same person.

The story would have benefited from shorter paragraphs to make it more readable. The second chapter could be interesting to see what realizing fantasies might bring into this perfect marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm a different "Anon"

And I must say I do have to wonder about the mental stability (or capacity) of other anons that accuse a writer of a FICTIONAL STORY of being "a liar"!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 12 years ago
Well done

Well written, and believable, giving us the feel of a loving couple venturing into hot-wifing. I'm looking forward to part 2.

BTW, Scarecrow51, you dumb shit, what did you think the story was going to be about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

Ok,you got me hooked,waiting for part two. Well written,and my favorite subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes, Thaiclippe you're a liar...

and different ANNON, you're a fucking moron. If I write a profile that says I'm normal and straight... then post a story about torturing cats and fucking sheep... I'm a fucking liar. when you write a story about your wife choosing another man over you... by you being bested and dominated by another man... then face it Thaiclippe YOU WANT TO SUCK DICK! Stop lying to yourself, and your readers... it is sad, and pathetic that you pretend to NOT know yourself. straight people don't write crap like this posting. If you don't get it, make an appointment and get some basic therapy... or just pick-up a fucking text book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hotwife lover

loved it! looking forward to part 2 and any other stories featuring this couple

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sickness unlimited by a self cuck writer into sordid self disrespect

The wasted time and talent exibited here on the fetish of sick male humiliation exceed the limits of normality and life as it is known.<P>

The fact that it seems to entertain even the very few sicko's into male self humiliation is a clear statement about how humanity has slipped recently.<P>

This isn't erotic - it is just a sordid sick excuse to wallow below pig excreatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I usually flame these retarded stories ..but this one is different.

Although, if he wants to know anguish, wait until she tells him that she's fallen in love with her lover and that she wasnts a divorce. Best of all, she's truly happy and they have a great life together, meanwhile, her now ex-husband, is broke, alone and miserable. That would be fan-fucking-tastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HI IM BILLY

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP MY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK O HOLY LORD HELP ME

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This reads like a excerpt of a 'autobiography of a drone'

I don't want to cast personal aspersions to or at the narrator. He seems like a decent fellow but more then a little staid & borderline boring . The story , itself, is well written - kudos - to the author on that account.

In terms of my preference , I'd rather this submission follow the wife - she's the one pushing the envelope. They seem to have a agreement where he stays & minds the kids whole she goes on the prowl .

Well, God bless America. I respect their choice ( its their right to be wrong)but wouldn't emulate it myself. If I was the narrator's friend , my advice would be to work the p-90x program, get some hobbies other them staring at the plasma big screen or computer monitor.

Two can play that game .It seems pitiful ,waiting for spouse to darken the door with bulletin of her latest conquest.

In short - BECOME A PERSON OF INTEREST. because being a ' nice guy ' is only getting him sloppy secondz' . If , however, he's really , really at peace with his mate catting around, so be it .

Five stars to the author for provoking me to preceding thoughts & going out to gym and maybe even listen to audiobook on treadmill instead of watching ESPN highlights.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

Anon you wouldn't make a pimple on Billy's ass!

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
A few too many inward explorations

I did like the self-exploration of the feelings most cuckolds experiences, but there were a few too many. I started searching for question marks and skipping over them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"1"

Another cuck writer polluting the loving wives category.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Right you are, "Anonymous"...

The trouble is, you have to start reading, glance at the end to know it. Poor story and another wimpy "author" - too many, if you ask me. Isn´t there a possibility to "mark" these junky stories for "normal and average" readers that don´t dream about or get off at the thought of being humiliated?

"1" - Deffinately.

EtftlvrEtftlvrover 10 years ago
More!!!!

I love this story. Please continue!!

TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNurseabout 9 years ago
Waiting for More

Good story. Like me, you are a bit too wordy in describing and redescribing feelings, ideas, concepts, etc. Hope part 2 is as good a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nasty little man.

Sorry you can't satisfy your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Loving Wife

When this wannabee cuckold suggested her fucking another man a loving wife would remind him of their wedding vow "forsaking all others" and tell him the only way she would fuck another would be by breaking the other vow "till death us do part" And marry someone else. So he had better get his brains out of his cock end or else the marriage would end forth with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY, GAVE IT A 5 (☆☆☆☆☆)! THE SCENARIO WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED. THE STORY LINE WAS MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. BRAVO!

I got to watch when my first wife was getting ready for a date with her lover. By that time i had established beyond any doubt that she was cheating on me, but she did not know i knew. (She was purportedly getting ready for girls' night out.) I was looking at her naked body as she was blow drying her hair in front a mirror. I remember i was thinking that her hips, het ass & her thighs were going to be touched, licked & kneaded

by another man. That mere thought was rendering me totaly mesmerized: it was almost like an out-of-body expetience, where i observed everything including myself. Go figure.

It's very difficult to describe the inner workings of the psyche of a cuck-wannabe hubby. Thaiclippe did a very good job in that regard.

I am looking forward to reading Ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whaaaaaaat

Fucking cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Similar To Reality

My wife and I talked about fantasies in bed. She admitted she had fantasies about having sex with another man...someone she might know but I would not. I don't think she asked me what I thought. After all, we were just talking about fantasies, nothing real. We talked no more about it, and soon I forgot all about it. Then one evening when I got home from work, she met me in the family room, dressed to go out. She informed me she had met the man of her fantasies. She had to remind me. She left me to babysit while she went on her date. A few weeks later, that's all it took, she had me packed and told to leave. She was far more satisfied with her fuck buddy than with me. In the divorce, she got custody of our son, alimony and child support. I had to pay off her car and insurance, I had to provide medical coverage for her and our son. She moved her fuck buddy into our home until he left her less than a year later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don J

This is the way it should be, a woman can handle and should have three or four men,

She should also be married with 2 or 3 kids. All men have had to urge to see his wife other men but suppressed the thought. Now with the internet we know it is NORMAL.

This "game" will keep a marriage sexually charged for both wife and husband. So, accept, enjoy and be turned on- by her dating. Husband stays home, wife returns 2AM for you to have seconds. What a good feeling to hold a wife who plays this game.

Accept that this is the new happy married life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WHY I DID NOT READ IT

Fortunately, I first read some of the comments from each chapter, plus the beginning and ending of chapter 02.

That kept me from reading the story, as I do not care to investigate the mentality/thinking of a cuckold or cuckoldress.

(Inconsistently, I will admit to enjoying reapectful,

non-humiliation, agreement-both-ways cuckquean stories,

of which there are too few on Literotica.

And too many cuckold stories.)

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck City No Value

I cannot believe a guy would get turned on watching his wife .. She is a Slut and he has no value

paaragdepaaragdeover 2 years ago

Great Story ohne we Fan perfectly relate to. Very well written. Thank you

miranurmiranur3 months ago

Well written. Very Real!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous