All Comments on 'Waiting for that Special Lady'

by Redbird1376

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

Very well written...highly erotic...nice build-up, and very definitely worth more chapters. I hope we'll see much more of Matt and his Mom!

PDumbledorePDumbledoreabout 18 years ago
Excellant

Excellant story. I enjoyed both the highs and lows of the story, and hope to see more from the both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hot

great story loved the buildup but then it seemed to happen to fast and i felt let down - but i would like the story to continue

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 18 years ago
Very hot and well written, but.....

this felt like two stories, one before Matt gets caught passed out on Mom's bed, and another after. Also, this crys out for a sequel or six. It would have been tantalizing to draw out the sexual tension with more scenes like the beach, perhaps by having Matt see Mom with the Lifeguard, etc. In any case very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another HOT story from redbird1376

Wow. You really are a gifted writer. This story had a great build up of suspense, well written, and the character's really easy to like and sympathise with. The hot masturbation and sex scenes were good too. Awesome job!

Please keep the stories cumming..er I mean coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story.

The build up was excellent. I don't think I've ever gotten a hotter visual from a story than from one "scene" in this story. It's the scene with the son awakening naked on his mother's bed with a dirty "family" magizine plastered to his body by his own cum and hearing the sounds of his mother pushing a huge black dildo into her soppy wet cunt as she sits across the room staring at his nasty "predicament". The setup and description of that moment was worthy of a hot load of cum. Please write more.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyabout 18 years ago
Great Story again. Please write more new stories.

I just left the comment below about loving a hot scene in this story. Just would like to add that I think this story is excellent and stands very fine on it's own. There's no need for sequels, imho, it'd be much hotter to have totally new story lines from you. I'd much rather read a new story with a different build up and a different climax. You obviously know how to work up the heat, please write more stories (new ones, non-sequals)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
RE: Another HOT story from redbird1376

Hello,

If this is from the same woman that left the feedback for my other story as well, would you be interested in including your email address in another email to me? I am sooo anxious to correspond with you, but since you are just "anonymous" I can't really share on a one-on-one basis.

Thank you for the feedback...I will try to continue to work on some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A real treat!

Perfect English, nicely build tension, almost believable story-line. The only little thing I would have worked on a bit longer is the climaxing moment of the first penetration. One of the best stories I have ever read here. Thank you! Do not stop and, by all means, resist the temptation of a sequel!

nz_marienz_mariealmost 17 years ago
Excellent!

Wow! You write very well. I enjoyed both your stories. The build up in this one was particually good. I hope to see more of your work in the near future.

cheers, Marie

lorencinolorencinoover 15 years ago
Dramatic excellence

The childish outbursts of the son felt very real in their depiction; the build-up was masterful; the plunge into uninhibited lust was very satisfying after such a long wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice one

nice story

<a href="http://heroes.coolpage.biz">dawrat</a>

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good buildup, but

The buildup was very good - so much so that the sex itself was a letdown. try to keep the same fever pitch in bed...

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
a long slow build up

and then it falls off the cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Right on

Right on Rightbank. Couldn't have said it better.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Mother is best

Enjoyed reading your story but it ended to quicly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wth

So Mom says to have sex with someone you love while she acts like a slut. Nice example. And she's Special??? moving on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No

Mom causes son to feel bad because life guard and turns around and goes out with same lifeguard. No. Probably been last time seeing her son if I felt like that. Basically braving she going to duck this young lifeguard and knows he has girlfriend. In normal situation that great but with son being involved and feeling fucked up with all that, it’s pretty sorry. Find another lifeguard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous