All Comments on 'Waiting for the Electrician'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Well you certainly are not different.

Yes there may be a reason the husband ignores the wife. She doesn't love or respect him otherwise she wouldn't be having sex with you. You my friend took what was offered and do you really care what happens to the marriage? No, you don't. You got what you wanted, she got what she wanted the husband is not got anything at all. As for the wife, well she will find someone else to make love to and it won't be her husband. If you see her again tell her to move on. and let the husband go. If the marriage is dead then let be buried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GW please please pleas !!!!

Jesus GW why don't you stop reading the Loving Wife stories on Lit. and go to a fucking bible site. These are "fuck" stories GW to masturbate to so stop with the moral bull shit!!! No one wants to read - the wife fucks someone else so the poor husband should leave her bullshit. Just let it go GW for God sakes you're killing this site and the people who write stories for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked the story

I thought it was hot and had a plot and that's a lot for this category. Like the person who commented before me, I don't get why people who find infidelty offensive keep reading the stories in this category. The story was in the right category, and that's the main thing. If you don't like cheating wives, read stuff in the Romance category instead, where happy endings rule. It isn't brain surgery.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
self involved

OK writing, but the obvious narcissism is a turn off. The wife also seems singularly selfish. Hard to regard this as more than a stroke story.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 15 years ago
Great story....

Very well written.

I'm sorry so many incest readers read this category and then post disparaging comments about very well written submissions.

Nice job!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 15 years ago
Nice job

Mature might've been a more appropriate category. Writing was good, and the author showed deft skill in penning the seduction. I agree with a previous poster that the pretty boy preening himself was a bit much. I get the fact he's a hunk, and that older women find him attractive. Insofar as shaved vs. hairy pussies go, it's a matter of personal preference. I like mine shaved so when I lick her just right, it drives her absolutely wild. The increased sensitivity is a real turn-on.

<P>

GW66 bewailed the wife's infidelity and offered an unsupported opinion that the hubby probably had a reason why he was no longer interested in her sexually. I'll agree that the infidelity is wrong as it violates the marriage oaths but would point out that not cherishing your partner is just as a big a violation. Depriving your mate of sex when they clearly want conjugal relations can only lead to trouble.

<P>

I liked the writing style. It was nicely paced, and the characters well-described. Not much plot but that's typical in a stroke story. Thank you for your effort.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEweover 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading and commenting

I appreciate everyone who took the time to read the story and I' m glad that so many have taken the time to comment. The detailed review by Alvaron53 was well done and addressed several points previous commentors raised. I would like to mention one point made by Alvaron53 and others; that being the egotistical nature of the male lead. I agree that he certainly is, but I think there are many people that full of themselves, and the main male character is based on a real person that I've known for many years. He looks and acts exactly like that character, which is where I got the idea for the story. He claims that his attitude is responsible for his amazing success in seducing women doing precisely what the story describes. The only change I made was to make him an electrican when in fact he's a plumber. A lot of women apparently are very attracted to this kind of guy. Go figure. I don't endorse the behavior of him or the women, but thought it would make an interesting story. Thanks again all.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
I would just like to clarify something.

The story itself was well written and got it's point across. You wanted to write about a person who seduced women who were not getting enough attention at home. Well you did that. Just in response to Alveron I wasn't bemoaning the fact that the wife would not want sex from someone else if her needs are not being met. I personally would not blame anybody for that. But the question I would ask is should she do this, and if so what is the point of staying married? I know I get critised for bring up such asimple question but honestly if the wife is going to continue to get sex elsewhere it kind makes me think why is she married at all. if there is a problem then let them sort it out. To the writer there is nothing personal in my comment. If you dislike it then simply delete it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
middle aged women still have a need for sex

Noel wanted sex,she must not have had any kind of sexual relief for a long while. Noel has to look at the whole picture. If she divorces her husband, then she will be subject to strangers for any kind of companionship. If she only needs a sexual release every 4 months or so, why not get a little help on the side,now and then, and take whatever her husband gives her in the way of affection.She will still maintain her living status, money, and social standing in the community, after all she does have money, it might be her husband's money but she has access to it.If her husband won't or can't take care of her sexual needs, then I don't see anything wrong with her helping herself.Thanks for the good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Talent Was Much Better than the Reality Lack

We read a one sided reason why she cucked her husband and father of their children. <P>

She plans to do him again or others by the story line which was but one scene of the real life of his friend the so far lucky plumber.<P>

This story was very well written but lacked the satisfaction of any real life reality. As a tweener in the middle of much more on either side it was just a stroke that offered little else.<P>

While any idiot can write a stroke those that can do more should use their talent to do so - otherwise its just a waste of talent expended for the few needing to get off.<P>

Constructively - such things do happen but while titillating if there is no reality - no consequence then it isn't the way it would be in life nor what it could be.<P>

Please think about it as you can do much better to entertain much more of the readership than the strokers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very sensual

I'd like to say this was well written and a great read. It is nice to see that not all guys have to dig the Paris Hilton types. Give acknowledgment to the fact that women dont stay perfect and come in all shape/sizes.

Not to mention that just because we get older it doesnt mean we stop being sexual.

To GW....kiss off buddy. It is funny that you totally blame the woman here.... maybe the HUSBAND is out screwing some young bitch in Detroit? It is always the womans fault huh? Did she have more? I bet she didnt or doesnt. I agree with others if you are SOOOO offended by the possibility of what happened here, then DONT READ IT!

It must be the "taboo" that lead you hear.

And btw... I know a lot of guys who ignore thier wives and I cant understand why... even my own,(not that im a beauty queen)gets into his stuff and hell sex? it dont happen that often... have i cheated no, but really it would be nice to have his attention back.

I appreciated this story as even tho its a fling, it was a nice erotic coupling, sometimes its refreshing to have a gentler wham bam thankyou mam. Keep it up dear.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
working man

I am not a plumber, I am a 28 year old Electrician who knows what lonely and forgotten housewives love to have and that is attention when her own husband takes her for granted like he owns her and gives her sex once a month by sticking it in - getting off and either going to sleep or smoking a cigarette and then sleep, not even caring whether she has been fulfilled or not.! If I never have another woman - then that is okay with me because I have had my share so far in my short life.! And I show them somebody really cares to see them smile and happy.! But I never go back for seconds.! Besides - I own my own business.! Jacko

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
working man

I am not a plumber, I am a 28 year old Electrician who knows what lonely and forgotten housewives love to have and that is attention when her own husband takes her for granted like he owns her and gives her sex once a month by sticking it in - getting off and either going to sleep or smoking a cigarette and then sleep, not even caring whether she has been fulfilled or not.! If I never have another woman - then that is okay with me because I have had my share so far in my short life.! And I show them somebody really cares to see them smile and happy.! But I never go back for seconds.! Besides - I own my own business.! Jacko

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Wow this story was very interesting and erotic!

Wish there other parts to this story with the bedroom fan or with other customers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NICE LUCKY PEOPLE

Love a good fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A lot of truth here

I think that this is a very well written story based on a very realistic premise.

Many husbands do get tired of their wives after years together, for any number of reasons. Many wives are the same. This may not be anyone's fault and it can manifest itself in many ways. Sometimes they accept the situation and stay together for any number of reasons.

I can say from experience that many attractive middle aged women appreciate a little attention and very subtle flirting. That can sometimes lead further.

As a mid twenties guy, I was sent to my boss's house to fix something for his wife. The beautiful, blonde, 30ish wife came on to me very strongly. Being a young guy, I couldn't resist and had some very memorable sex with her. I felt no guilt because I knew that he was screwing anything he could get his hands on. Later, I figured out that it was probably a revenge fuck for her.

Probably not very smart, but what a memory.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 6 years ago
oh yes

Oh yes worked with a man just like this, more pussy than he could keep up with,

loved the way it flowed and seamed real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous