Waiting for the Electrician

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noel had other ideas, as she walked forward as if in a trance, and went to her knees in front of me. I looked down and watched her grab my cock with both hands, her right hand clutching halfway around the root of it, and her left hand right next to that, like she was holding a bat.

I groaned loudly as her mouth enveloped my glans, and with each succeeding bob of her head her lips slid further down, until her mouth was reaching her left hand.

The sparkle of her wedding ring in the sunlight that streamed in through the window - why did the sight of that diamond on her pale finger excite me so? The pale white hand wrapped around my light brown cock was erotic enough for me, but the addition of that forbidden thing made it almost too much for me, and I was glad when that hand stopped spinning around my cock and went down to squeeze my nuts.

Noel was going way down my cock now, almost down to the base, and I felt my sap beginning to rise. I ran my hand through her hair, pulling it off her her shoulders, and when I did I saw that her freckles were not just confined to her arms. Her shoulders and upper back were also dotted with them, and this was all combining to make me pull her off of me before I lost it.

I lifted her up and moved her over to the bed, shaking my head as I thought about what some guy in Detroit should have been getting on a regular basis. Noel was a great cocksucker, and the unbridled enthusiasm she had used on me indicated that it was a talent that had gone under-utilized for way too long.

Spreading her shapely thighs, I ran my hands up her smooth calves while dipping my head between her legs. Her hair was thick and dense, but not overly so, and my tongue found her opening right away. She was way beyond wet - she was practically dripping, and as I tenderly tongued around her labia on my way to her clitoris, I greedily inhaled her musky aroma.

Noel was clutching wildly and everything within reach. My hair, the sheets, and even a pillow went flying off the bed while I made her writhe under me. I didn't want her to cum - not just yet - and when I sensed she was getting close, I pulled my face away and got up on my knees with my cock poised and ready.

.......

Chapter Seven: Moment of truth.

This was not the time for teasing, or hesitation. Once I had done that, and the woman got cold feet, even though the rest of her was percolating. Buyer's remorse, or guilt can set in. Maybe a glance at a picture of happier days. Whatever, once we got to this point, there was no turning back.

Noel was mumbling something as the tip of my cock reached her opening. Something about being gentle, or not being used to this. I didn't make it out, and it didn't matter. I was not a savage love-maker, at least not at the start. That might come later.

My arms holding me up above her, I let my cock find the way on his own, and as I sunk deeper and deeper into her tight wetness, Noel's mouth opened up in a silent scream while her hands grabbed my biceps. I went in very slowly, but did not stop until I hit the wall, and then pulled it out all the way.

Twice more I did that, letting my cock come all the way out of Noel before drilling her deep as I could. By the time I had slid in the fourth time she was cumming. She came loudly and she came hard, and I loved it.

Her neck arched back and her face beet red, the veins in her neck bulged as she screamed out. Her head tossed back and forth, and even a little spittle sprayed out of her mouth as she had one of the most incredible orgasms I had ever been part of.

That was when I really started pounding into her. In and out, and at a medium tempo at first while her eyes spun a little in their sockets, and then harder when she started looking me in the eyes.

She came again after a few minutes, a more calm orgasm, but one that seemed to last even longer. I held her arms down at the wrists this time, and this seemed to intensify it for her.

"Omigod - you're still hard," Noel gasped as she felt me still moving inside of her when she stopped shaking.

"Not for long," I told her, taking the opportunity to lean down and kiss her, first on the lips and then down her shoulder and all along her smooth, wet armpit, before leaning back up and arching my back.

"Want to feel you cum in me," Noel grunted, and as if on cue, my cock jerked inside of her, and I felt my cum spurt deep inside of her, and did not stop until I was drained.

........

Chapter Eight: Remember this.

"Incredible," Noel said after a few moments of silence, and by that time I had slid down alongside of her, holding our sweaty bodies together as we relaxed on our sides.

"Way better than that," was all I could say, content with running my hands all over her body and hoping I was up for a sequel real quick.

"I never did anything like this before," she said, and although a lot of women say that, I believed Noel, and not just because she started sobbing a little. "It's just that it's been so long - not even being touched. I thought I was imagining you paying attention to me like you thought I was worth looking at. You made me feel so wanted, even if it was my imagination."

"I wanted you from the very start," I told her, lifting her thigh a little and running my hand through her soggy bush, feeling my cum dribble out of her and through my fingers. "If you ever doubt for a second that you aren't an amazing looking woman, remember this."

My cock had come back to life, which happened a lot when I was this turned on my a woman, and as I spoke, I brought the tip of my cock up to her pussy, and when she felt what I was doing, her expression became one of shock.

"See what I mean?" I told her. "See how gorgeous I think you are?"

"You're unreal," she said while I leaned forward and moved more of me inside of her.

"You don't mind, do you?"

"Mind?" Noel gasped as she smiled. "Keep talking. Your cock feels so good inside me."

"I'm kind of selfish, and who knows if I'll ever meet somebody that excites me as much as you do," I said.

"Tell that - to all - your customers?" she said as she reacted to my thrusts, which stayed slow but got deeper as I lifted her leg higher.

"Just the ones that look so good, and give me a signal by taking off their bra so I can see better."

"Was I that - obvious?" Noel groaned.

"I loved it," I told her, grinding my hips into her so that I fully impaled her. "Loved you going and shaving your underarms too."

"Omigod - you don't - miss much," she gasped.

"You didn't have to," I told her, "because I would have done this anyway."

Grabbing her wrist, I brought her arm back over her head and leaned forward, sliding my tongue up and down the slippery smoothness. The salty and lightly scented aroma made me a little crazy, and obviously my tongue was doing something to her, because while I was doing that, Noel leaned back toward me and had a little orgasm, snorting and laughing maniacally as she did.

"I can't - can't take it," she choked. "Can't cum any more."

"Sure you can," I told her, rolling her over onto her stomach, and although she started to protest, it was more a case of her mistakenly thinking that I was going into another area.

When she felt where I was going, she moved up onto her knees and let me into her pussy once again, and while it took a while, she did have another orgasm. This time I came with her, and after that it was over for both of us.

........

Chapter Nine: Parting.

Parting has to be done quickly, because hanging around can only make things turn sour for no reason. There was no mistaking anything that went on in that bedroom for anything other than it was. Two people in lust. No love involved, and while it was fantastic, it was over. I had more work to do.

Before I left, Mrs. Cross insisted on putting the button back onto my pants. She took a long time doing it, or so it seemed, because she kept looking over at my flaccid cock while I stood waiting patiently.

She said that she had decided that she wanted a fan put in over the bed, and while I tried to never make encores with women, Noel was good enough for me to make an exception if she wanted.

"I'm pretty well booked for the summer," I told her befor eleaving. "I can give you the name of somebody else if you want it done soon, but if you can wait until fall or winter..."

"I can wait," Mrs. Cross said quickly, squeezing my arm and setting her head on my shoulder for a second. "Take that long for me to recover anyway."

Maybe she will call me and make an appointment come fall. Maybe she will think it over and change her mind. Maybe her husband will come to his senses and start paying attention to this amazing woman she lives with, and I won't be needed. Her choice, and his.

Who knows? Maybe there are good reasons he ignores her. I wasn't with her long enough to find any, and that's the way I like it.

..........

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

12