Waking My Master

Story Info
she wakes her Master in a way that he loves.
1.6k words
4
27.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the first morning light slowly enters in the bedroom window, he awakens to see it laying a gentle glow onto her soft skin. Rolling over to face her, he places his hand delicately onto her left breast, lightly tracing his fingertips around her areola as he leans in kissing the side of her neck tenderly her body shivers, she moan softly, Wrapping her fingers around his hardened, swollen cock that's pressing firmly against her ass, she strokes it gently yet firmly. His hips gyrate to the feelings she sends through him as she strokes his cock.

When he least expects it, without saying a word with a very devilish look in her eyes, she pushes him over onto his back, still with cock in hand, leaning over him, slowly she runs her tongue around the head, and ever so lightly down the back side and back up again before sucking the head into her mouth. He gasps, his body shutters and stiffens as she glides her lips all the way to the base of his cock sucking on him gingerly yet very hungrily.

"Oh god yes that's it baby girl, suck my cock just like that!" faster and even more hungrily she begins sucking and stroking his cock for whenever he talks to her like that its such a turn on for her. "You know how to make my cock so hard and horny first thing in the morning, and make me need to have to fuck you."

"Your damn right I do, I am good at what I do. I always know how to make you need to fuck me. I think you need to fuck me right now."

"I need to fuck you right now?"

"Oh yes you do, now get up here and fuck me, you know you wanna."

"Yea I wanna fuck you baby. I want to bury my hard cock inside your wet, and very juicy pussy." Rolling onto her back, taking her legs over the tops of his arms, pushing her knees back toward her head, he holds his cockhead at her opening, teasing her as he enters only the very tip of his cock inside her then removes it quickly as he stares down at her. Their eyes locked onto each other, she runs her tongue over her top lip. She begins to whimper slightly as he teases her one more time, before sliding his shaft all the way inside her. His girth filling her completely, she lets out with a loud shriek like gasp.

"Oh yes that's it baby fuck me, oh my god yes fuck me!"

"I will fuck you baby, I will pound that pussy." Slowly he begins to pummel his shaft in and out of her, feeling her juices beginning to flow over his cock. Her moans growing louder, her pussy getting tighter as she tightens down her muscles around his cock as he fucks her into orgasm. Knowing full well that he has a thing for her large tits, and she knows what it does to him when she pushes her chest together while he fucks her, she takes hold of her tits and pushes them together. Watching her do this, he takes hold of them and begins to fuck her even faster, deeper and harder.

"That's it baby fuck me, oh god yes don't stop, fuck me baby fuck me!" she screams out repeatedly. The more she screams the harder and faster he begins to fuck her. " Bring your cock up here and let me suck on it for a minute!" she suddenly screams. Without hesitation, he pulls his cock from her pussy, bringing it to her mouth. With a very hungry look in her eyes, she takes his cock balls deep into her mouth and sucks all her juices off it. He gasps once again as this is such an erotic sight for him to watch her doing this. The velvety feeling of her mouth on his now very sensitive cock makes things even more intoxicating for him. Removing his cock from her mouth he once again pushes himself back inside her hot box, burying himself all the way. Now without warning suddenly he feels his orgasm rapidly approaching, his pace picks up rapidly, his breathing quickens, feeling his cock growing even harder inside her, his balls tightening, she could feel all his cum roll up that main vein.

"Ohhhh Kim!" he screams repeatedly pummeling his cock inside her deeper, harder and faster.

"That's it baby, dump it inside me." She screams as she tightens her pussy around his shaft, milking him for all he's got. Suddenly he lets out with a hell of an erotic scream as he unloads all his hot cum deep indeed her. Wrapping her arms around him she holds him close to her as their bodies settle.

Lifting himself onto his elbow, he just lies atop her and stares down at her and smiles.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too baby."

As first day light breaks, I awaken in a fright only to find that Master is still sleeping soundly next to me. His body glistening as the early morning glow lightens the sweat on his body. As I lie there just looking at the man beside me, I find myself needing to touch him, slowly sliding my hand down his back, over his side, and onto his very hard cock, I found myself becoming quickly very sexually aroused as there's nothing I love more than the taste of his delicious morning hard-on. My pussy lips become cum laden as my juices begin to flow.

Rolling master onto his back, slowly I wrap my lips around his swollen shaft. The feel of his hardened cock sliding through my lips to the back of my throat is enough to cause my juices to begin to run even more. Listening to his first moan takes my senses over. I can't help but to slide a hand between my legs and feel of my wetness as I continue to suck his beautiful rock hard phallus. Slowly I feel his hips begin to gyrate to the feel of my tongue tracing around the circumference of his girth. Quickly he grabs onto the back of my head, and pummels his shaft in and out of my mouth. Grabbing hold of his cock, I squeeze the base and suck harder on the head, releasing and squeezing repeatedly his moans grow louder and his pace picks up, pummeling harder, faster and deeper into the depths of my throat.

Licking, slurping and sucking his shaft for all I am worth, I relish in the taste of the pre-cum that he is so willingly offering to me. As he opens his eyes for the first time, he looks down at me, watching his cock being buried inside my mouth.

"That's it my beautiful girl, you are such the slut, suck my cock you filthy cum whore!" Just hearing those words alone caused sexual excitement to run through me, my fingers circling faster and faster in a circular motion over my swollen clit. As Master could hear my moans becoming more aroused, and louder almost to screams, suddenly he took his beautiful cock away from my very hungry mouth.

"Don't you dare cum yet! He commanded almost in a growl. Pushing me onto my back, he grabbed hold of my legs and spread them even wider. "Play with that sloppy pussy for me you slut. Push your fingers inside your wet sloppy box and fuck yourself for me, you aren't allowed to cum until I tell you to. Is that understood?"

"Oh yes Sir, your wish is my command Sir!" I reply in an almost painful whimper. Quickly I have to turn my senses off to keep myself from Cumming as just before Master commanded me not to cum I was right on that very edge. Slowly I push my fingers inside my pussy as Master watches me. The feeling of knowing that he is watching me is so arousing for me.

"Deeper Bitch, I want your fingers inside you deeper! I want your fingers so deep inside you that you imagine its my cock inside your box!" Getting onto his knees, taking his cock into hand, slowly he begins to stroke his cock over my pussy, exactly where I could see him. Knowing full well that watching him stroke his cock is yet another major turn on for me. The faster that he begins to stroke his cock, the deeper that my fingers explore inside my sloppy box, the more I listen to him moan, groan, and whimper, the closer and closer he pulls me to Cumming. Watching the way that his body moves, and listening to the sounds that he's making, I know from experience that he is about to cum. Suddenly he looks down at me with the sexiest, and most deviant look in his eyes as his stroking gets faster.

"Cum with me NOW!" He commands in a scream.

"Your wish is my command Sir!" and with that, Master and I begin to cum together in harmony. Our screams blending together as our love juices blend together as Master's body begins to shake and shiver as he releases all his Hot Cum all over my now very cum laden pussy lips. Suddenly Master runs his cock head over my swollen clit and all around my pussy, blending our juices together even more. Looking at me once again, he moves himself up toward my head.

"Suck my cock now my little cum whore, clean Master's cock clean, lick all of your juices off of me." There was no way for me to resist as Master knows how much I love his cock in my mouth, and I love sucking him clean after a wonderful session with Master.