Waking Up in Vegas

Story Info
Boyfriend tries to expose conservative girlfriend.
1.5k words
4.14
44.2k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick slowly opened his eyes and fumbled around with his phone to check the time. He and his girlfriend Penny had flown in to Las Vegas from the east coast the night before and still weren't adjusted to the time difference. The phone read 7:42am. Waking up now could hardly be considered sleeping in, especially since they were on vacation, but they had a few days to adjust to the new time zone and sleep late.

Rick pressed a button against the wall to open the curtains. He and Penny had sprung for a suite with a number of neat, albeit unnecessary amenities. The best, by far, was the wall-controlled curtains. The view that was revealed? Just the parking lot, a couple of medium sized buildings, and the desert horizon, but the idea that he could open the curtains while lying in bed was fun.

Penny started to roll around upon the light hitting the bed. She was 23 years old, 5'5, 120 lbs, had medium length, straight, dark hair and a small figure. Rick was 25, a lean 6'2, and had short, brown hair. He watched as she slowly began to awaken, still not opening her eyes. She usually wore very little to bed; she was in a red, lace pair of panties and had no top covering her small, perky breasts. Rick snuck a peek of her body as she began to open her eyes.

"Good morning babe," Rick said before kissing her on her forehead.

"Mmm, morning."

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good, you?"

"I slept well."

"Good," Penny replied. She had barely opened her eyes during the brief conversation and before Rick knew it, she was falling asleep again. Rick knew she'd be out at least another 20 minutes, if not longer. He decided to walk down to the lobby to see if he could get a coffee and a pastry before Penny woke up again. He threw on some jeans, wet down a patch of hair that was sticking up, took one last look at Penny, and headed down to the lobby.

---

Fifteen minutes and a donut and coffee later, Rick headed back up to the suite. As he approached the room, he took the 'Do Not Disturb' sign off the door. He noticed the housekeeping cart was in front of the room two doors down and hoped they'd notice the sign was down. Although it had never happened, Rick sometimes worried housekeeping would forget about his room if he left the sign up too long. It was a strange fear with rather inconsequential results, but a fear nonetheless.

He took off his pants and shirt and crawled back into bed with Penny, who had closed the curtains in his absence. As he lay down, she draped her arm over him.

"Hey babe, did you get something to eat?"

"Yeah."

"Did you bring me anything?"

"No, sorry. I'll go back down with you if you want."

"No, I'm okay right now."

Rick put his arm around her shoulders and rubbed her naked back. Just her touch to his skin had already started to get him excited. The two of them had sex almost every morning they spent together. Some days they wouldn't say two words before they'd go at it. Sleeping next to a beautiful, nearly naked girl was too much for Rick, and his excitement was always too much for Penny.

Her hands started to wander and it didn't take long for her to notice how hard Rick was. Penny moved her right hand down his entire shaft before cupping his balls. Rick let out a soft moan that she could not ignore.

"Oh, hello," Penny cooed flirtatiously.

Rick did not respond, as Penny found her way into his boxers, now touching his cock directly. He let out another involuntary moan. Penny removed her hand and whispered into Rick's ear.

"Do you want me to go down on you?"

"Uh huh." It was the only reply Rick could muster.

"Do you want to sit on the edge of the bed?"

Rick looked at the edge of the bed before spotting the loveseat across the room. It was directly across from the door to the room, which was about fifteen feet from the loveseat. Rick remembered how close the maid was and immediately got excited about the prospect of getting 'caught.' He hoped if he timed it out just right, she'd come in while Penny was going down on him.

"Let's go over to the couch."

Penny smiled devilishly as the two of them walked over to the loveseat. She had no idea he had taken the sign down from the door. Penny didn't like to show off, at least unprompted. The night before Rick tried to get her to go down to the hotel bar for drinks in the short skirt she'd brought on the trip, but she'd refused. The skirt in question was several inches above the knee and form fitting, but nothing unusually revealing and certainly conservative by the Friday night Las Vegas standards they witnessed. Rick had started to wonder why she brought the skirt at all if she had no intentions of wearing it.

Behind closed doors though Penny was a different beast altogether. They had been dating for a little over a year now but still had an amazing sex life. Penny was insatiable and Rick knew she was always ready for some action. There was a mutual, untamed attraction the two of them had for each other that they'd never experienced in their previous relationships. When they were alone together, they were driven by lust.

As Rick plopped down on the couch, Penny dropped to her knees and freed his cock from his boxers. She slowly licked his shaft and worked her way up to the head. There was already quite a lot of precum by the time Penny's mouth engulfed his cock. She moaned loudly as she tasted the salty discharge. Rick threw his head back in pleasure. He could now hear that the maid was in the suite next door to them. The sound of humming was faint, but unmistakable. Rick knew he had to hold out.

Penny alternated speeds around his cock. She was an excellent cocksucker, and Rick often wondered how many guys she had to suck off before she got her technique perfect. He didn't care though, the practice certainly paid off. The more he moaned, the faster she got. He grabbed her hair, almost as a reflex. Penny often said she loved when he controlled her movement by her hair. She said guiding her helped her know what he liked. Rick's theory was that she just liked to be submissive and controlled. In either case, he often found his hands entangled in her hair.

Penny continued to bob her head faster around Rick's cock. After a few minutes of watching her breasts bounce with the movement, Rick reached down with his right hand and twisted her nipple. He knew this drove her wild. She greedily pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, rewarding his wandering hand. Hearing Penny moan at his touch and watching how desperate she became for him was too much.

"I'm close," he said breathlessly.

Penny lifted her head, replacing her lips with her pumping right hand.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth."

"Mmmhmm."

Penny put on a sly smile and got back to work. Rick could feel the orgasm building and grabbed the back of Penny's head to control the speed of her mouth. Penny felt his cock spasm and heard his breathing intensify and prepared to swallow his huge load. Just as he was about to cum, they both heard the door open.

"Housekeeping."

Rick could not hold back. He grabbed Penny's head with both hands and exploded into her mouth.

"Ooooh oooh aaaaaahh!"

"Oh my gosh! Sorry!" The startled maid exclaimed. But she didn't turn away. She was paralyzed by what she saw.

Penny continued to pump his cock with her mouth. Wave after wave of cum hit Penny in the back of the throat, almost overwhelming her. She knew she was being watched and felt like such a slut, lustfully swallowing every last drop of her boyfriend's cum. She was so turned on she practically had an orgasm of her own.

After a few more pumps, Rick finally sat back and relaxed. He made brief eye contact with the maid who was still standing in the doorway. After watching Rick's entire orgasm, she finally got up the nerve to leave the room, letting the door slam behind her.

"That was unbelievable," Rick lamented.

"I've never felt you cum that hard," Penny responded, now cuddling next to Rick on the couch.

"Well I've never been that turned on."

Rick couldn't believe his luck. He managed to expose his conservative girlfriend's frisky side, the one no one but he ever got to see. He loved the idea of showing the world how wild she was.

"Do you think the maid saw everything?" Penny asked.

"She definitely saw everything," Rick responded.

"Do you think she thinks I'm a slut?"

"I'm sure she knows what happens between two people is nobody's business but theirs."

"I know," Penny said. "But I kind of want her to think I'm a slut."

Rick kissed her on the forehead. They may have uncovered a brand new aspect to their sex lives.