Waking Up Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack hadn't moved at all, but he did turn to see Kate when she came in. He loved it when she wore nothing but a t-shirt and short shorts on Saturdays like this. Today was no exception. The material on her shirt today looked especially thin and light. It was just long enough to make it look like she had nothing else on. Jack felt his cock stir just thinking about that. He grabbed on of the pillows on the couch to cover anything embarrassing that might pop up.

Kate flopped down on the couch, placing her head on the pillow on Jack's lap. "I'm bored."

"Have you seen this one?" Jack asked, motioning towards the tv. He was really more interested in her legs.

Kate ignored his question and decided to go with her plan instead. "Scratch my back like you used to when we watched cartoons together." Jack remembered those days well, and the feelings he had for Kate even then. He put his fingers on her back and attempted to scratch between her shoulders.

"You don't have very good nails. I can't feel anything."

"I guess nails aren't something I work on" Jack joked.

Kate reached down and pulled up her t-shirt to right below her tits. "There. Try it now."

Jack saw that she wasn't wearing shorts at all. The small blue panties looked amazing covering Kate's perfect ass. Jack began to scratch without saying anything, and he was completely hard now. The pillow in his lap was the only thing keeping his secret. Kate put her face into the pillow and exhaled. Jack could finally stare at Kate's ass all he wanted, as his finger tips slid up and down her soft skin.

After a while, Kate turned her head again towards the tv. "I like this. I think you should do this every Saturday." That idea was fine with Jack.

Jack pushed into Kate's back a little with his thumb, "And maybe give you massages too?" he said with a smile.

Kate turned back to look at his smiling face, "Yes, that would be nice. Massages too."

Then more silence. Neither one of them was watching tv though. Jack's hand continued to move all over Kate's bare back. Her t-shirt pushed up even higher now to give him more access. It was Jack's turn to break the silence this time, and he decided to go big. It seemed to him that Kate was putting herself out there and he didn't want to be an idiot.

"You know, last week...what we did..." Jack was looking for the right words. "It involved a lot of trust. And I wanted you to know that I trust you more than anyone else I know."

Kate thought that was the sweetest thing that she'd ever heard. She was already super turned on by what was going on, and hearing that was the icing on the cake. She slowly turned over to face Jack. Her t-shirt was still pulled up and barely covering her tits, but she made no move to push it down. Jack's eyes ran down her body and then back up to her eyes.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"More than anyone else I know" she replied. Smiling up at Jack. Jack's hand was now resting low on her stomach.

"You know...maybe I could do for you what you did for me."

Kate thought quickly. This is what she had done all of this for. It would be stupid to say "No" now.

"Ok" she said almost in a whisper.

Jack slid his hand down between her legs. Kate opened them slightly for him. Jack's fingers pushed against the thin material of her panties and Kate made a cooing sound completely involuntarily. Her mouth was just open and that's what came out. Jack was encouraged, and on his next pass, he put his hand inside her panties. He kept moving his hand down and cupped the curve of her pussy. The tips of his fingers found her wetness. He moved his wet tipped fingers back up to where he knew her clit would be and rubbed in a circular motion. He was hoping that he was doing it right. He had watched it enough vids online to have some idea. Kate's head moved back and forth and her hips pushed slightly upward. She sounded like she was trying to catch her breath. Jack loved it. He only wished he could see more.

He slid his fingers down her slit again, spreading her wetness all around. Her pussy was completely wet now. He focused on her clit because that seemed to drive her kinda wild. He didn't jam his fingers into her pussy because he knew that Kate was a virgin and she was trusting him. This was more than enough. And, to his surprise, her pussy was completely shaved. He was pretty sure that was a new thing for Kate.

After enjoying what Jack was doing for a while, Kate tried to collect herself a little. She opened her eyes and looked at Jack. "You know, we're doing this all backwards" she said breathlessly.

"What do you mean? Doesn't it feel good?"

"Yes, it feels good, but we haven't even kissed really. I gave you a handjob and now this and we've never even made out."

Jack slowly moved his hand out of Kate's underwear. "Ok", he said pulling her up slowly into his arms. Kate used her feet to push herself more upright on the couch. When they were at face level Jack leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. Kate smiled and went back in for another one. This time with tongue. When Kate had sat up, the pillow covering Jack's hard on had moved, so now Kate could feel another result of her plan pressing against her as they kissed.

Jack wrapped his arm around Kate's small body as each kiss became deeper and deeper. His hand slid up her bare back again and moved back down to her ass. The next pass of his hand came up her front and Jack moved his hands across Kate's soft round tits. It was something he'd dreamed about doing for a long time. He took his time and gave each of her perky nipples a gentle squeeze with his fingers. That brought out another moan from Kate.

Jack's hand moved back down Kate's body. He broke off their kiss and firmly pushed one of her legs to the side. Kate didn't resist. In fact, she opened her legs wider for him. Jack kissed her again as he slid his hand back into her panties. He rubbed her clit and then slide one finger slowly inside of her pussy. Kate's eyes were closed and her head stayed back as she gave herself over to Jack. Jack looked down at his hand and then back up at Kate's angelic face. Her mouth was slightly open and her breathing was irregular. He wished her top was off so he could see her tits, but this was pretty great. He kissed her deeply as he fingered her for the first time. Kate didn't know what was going to happen next. This was so many fantasies she had thought of in recent days coming true at once. She started thinking about giving Jack a handjob and seeing his thingie this time.

Their passion was continuing to build and their hands kept exploring each other, then it was all interrupted by the sound of the garage door going up below them. Both of them stopped and froze.

"Oh, shit" Kate said quietly.

"Oh, man" Jack murmured, as if he had just lost the biggest game of all time. They both knew who it was.

"She's back here for me. I've got to go with her. She wants me to go to lunch with her and her friend and do some shopping. She told be about it last night. I didn't think she'd really come back for me though." Kate rattled of quickly, as if coming out of a daze.

Kate stood up, pulling the t-shirt down. "I've gotta go get dressed."

"I'll be thinking about you until you get back" Jack smiled up at her. Kate's eyes glanced down at Jack's hard cock that was making a very obvious tent in his boxers. She couldn't think of anything funny to say though. She headed for her room.

"I think it's really hot that you shave down there" Jack offered at she was almost out of the room.

Kate turned and smiled at him, "It's not shaved. It's waxed. And you better like it because it hurt like hell and I did it for you."

Jack's mouth dropped open. Kate flashed another big smile and then took off. She had thought of something to say after all.

*****

Parts 3 & 4 are coming. Let me know what you think.

12