Walk of Shame Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess meeting around the corner for a cup of coffee is out of the question," she typed out a cute, quick reply, not expecting anything to come from their initially casual interaction.

The more she heard about Alex's daily travails, the things he saw and the shit he had to deal with, not to mention how much he missed home, Jacki couldn't seem to tear herself away from the conversation. By then, a half hour had slipped by and before she knew it, those all too familiar feelings of want were once again beginning to stir deep in her.

A few days earlier, Jacki would have been content, eager even, to share a friendly conversation with a young man facing such Hellish circumstances so far from home. She could offer her heartfelt 'thanks' to him for performing such brave and vital role and let him know his efforts weren't going unappreciated back home. As the back and forth evolved however, considering the tone of the dialogue along with the tenor of the site the two crossed paths, it was clear the young man wasn't looking for a States-side pen-pal. And for better or worse, neither was Jacki.

Openly wondering if she now had some sort of an invisible sign over her head reading "Internet Whore", Jacki felt her limited defenses melting away as Private Salazar seized his opportunity.

Less than 15 minutes after meeting to handsome, young, second generation Latino-American who was sitting in front of a secure and secluded computer bank halfway across the world, Jacqueline found herself wallowing in the appreciation of the 20-year-old's gleeful smile as he stared at her breasts after she'd lowered the straps of her tanktop and allowed them to spill free for Alex to see.

Again, registering in the far off parts of Jacki's brain, she realized the young man on the screen wasn't even half her age. Again, Jacki knew with the flick of a finger she could end the chat, yet she made the conscious decision to plow forward. Tweaking her nipples until they grew into plump cherries dotting her chest, Jacki playfully interacted with the baby-faced soldier until her crotch became a burning pyre.

Alex's reaction was nothing, if not sincere. Lowering his left hand beneath the table to fondle himself as he soaked in the eager display of exhibitionism on the screen, the young man's pent-up adrenaline coursed through every capillary in his body sensing he might actually be on the verge of a much needed release.

While the soldiers of yester-year fought battles in somewhat liberal places like Europe and South Asia, he was stuck in a dusty, Muslim controlled rockpile known as Afghanistan. While those old timers were able to take leave and have no problem finding available pussy-shacks almost anywhere they turned, Alex, and thousands of hormonally deprived men just like him found themselves stuck in a country where the women wore veils, and even if they could get one alone, she'd be facing a public stoning, or far worse, for the indiscretion.

To have a woman, even if it was just on his computer screen, freely exposing her breasts for him brought a such a look of unmitigated joy to Private Salazar's face that he appeared on the verge of exploding in his seat as he took full advantage of the fleeting opportunity.

That gnawing part of Jacki's conscience tried to keep reminding her that this guy wasn't even the same age as her Daughter, but given the unspoken things she was sure he'd seen overseas, and knowing he lived with the constant danger of something tragic happening at any given moment, in that haze of fractured, selfish want Jacki was able to rationalize the simple pleasure she was providing him. Given the tarp his unit had provided to give the soldiers a little bit of privacy during their cyber chats back home, for the time being it felt as if they were the only two people left on Earth as they each took what they so needed from the other.

If there was one thing Jacqueline would take away from her brief internet rendezvous with the young man stationed outside Kabul, it was the image of Alex's Adam's Apple furiously pumping up and down like a piston in his throat as he approached, then crashed right through the gates of his orgasmic release.

How he got to the point took a level of dexterity, and a further erosion of inhibitions on Jacki's part. Having noticed her playing with herself under the table, Private Salazar eventually asked Jacki to stand up and pull her pants down so he could see her pussy.

Unable to quell the landslide of lust brimming through her bones, Jacqueline stood up and slipped out of the sweatpants she'd been kicking around the house in. Given it had been almost a year since he'd seen a woman naked in real time, the gleam of approval in Alex's dark brown eyes radiated like twin starbursts.

Having shaven her pussy bare earlier that morning, as if some premonition of that night's events had crept into her psyche, Jacki sliced her fingers through the outer folds of her labia to show the young man just how aroused she'd become.

Jacki could see him increase the pace of his own hand working beneath the desk once he saw her standing in front of the camera in all her glory, and she was just about to ask him to return the favor when Private Salazar told her to raise her right foot and place it on the chair so he could get a real good look at the glistening orchid bloom of her aroused pussy. Doing as she was told, Jacqueline felt every skin cell sizzle as the young soldier's eyes seemed to caress her from thousands and thousands of miles away.

Unlike a few days earlier when she'd been three sheets into the wind during her conversation with the obscenely hung kid from Iowa, Jacki hadn't touched a drop of alcohol the night she hooked with the Army Private in Afghanistan. Despite her utter sobriety, Jacki still felt an odd sense of intoxication overtaking her seeing the three dimensional quality Alex's face took on as he stared at her exposed sex.

Standing in such an awkward pose at her home office desk, clad in nothing but her rolled down tank-top bunched around her waist, Jacki's toes dug and clung to the edge of the table as her entire body listed noticeably, desperately trying to keep herself propped up in that vulnerable position long enough for she and the young soldier to get themselves off.

The image of his face mere inches from her sex as she rapidly splashed her fingers through the soupy mess, Jacqueline cupped her entire hand over the expanse of her steaming vulva then, one by one, injected each of her fingers like four separate penises into her womb before pressing the tip of her thumb down repeatedly on the protruding bud of her throbbing clitoris.

It wasn't long after that when everything turned to slow motion for Jacki, and the fixation began on the 20 year old soldier's Adam's Apple churning in his throat just before he came.

Even from a half a world away, Jacqueline could see the tsunami building inside Alex, just as one identical to it was building inside her. Scrubbing harder and harder at her pussy as the young man's eyes began to bulge, Jacki shuddered and nearly lost her balance when she saw Alex spring like a cat to his feet, shoving down the fly of his government issue Army fatigues until his fully erect and oblong slab of chiseled cockflesh sprang like a living, breathing beast from it's constraints.

In a blinding and harrowing rush, several potent strands of thick cum shot from the serpent's brown head, covering both the cam he was using, along with the image of Jacqueline's inflamed pussy on the screen with his rich and sloppy seed.

So overcome by the surreality of the moment, Jacki could somehow feel the soothing rush of the young Private's drenching seminal fluid saturating her womb as she wobbled crazily on one leg in front of the computer.

"UUUHHHHH..UUHHHHH......AAAHHHHH..SSHHIITTT......AAAHHH...SSHHIITTT.......AAHHHHHHHH," the older woman's shrieks of release soon ricocheted through her house until gravity, and her own sheer exhaustion, took over and she crumpled backwards, straight down into the waiting palm of her plush office chair.

Her right leg propped over the arm rest and her left one quivering like a flopping fish as it dragged the floor, Jacki continued to rub her pussy, as if massaging Private Salazar's quenching load deep between the walls of her flaring vaginal canal as the creamy ejaculate steadily blotted out the view from his camera.

Unlike the previous two online excursions, this time the man on the other end exited out from the chat before Jacki got the chance to. Knowing he had quite a mess to clean off the screen before the next soldier took his place at the computer, Jacki took one deep breath after another as she sat naked in front of the hazy blue light of the machine, wondering what sort of depravity she'd find at the next turn if she allowed herself.

__________________________________

Considering the volume of depravity out there to find, it didn't take long for Jacqueline to stumble into it. Only this time, the consequence of her discovery would become very, very real.

Jacki amazed herself by how easily she was able to wake up the mornings following such depraved encounters, get dressed then go about her daily rounds as if nothing had happened the night before. All the patients at the doctor's office she worked, all the people she crossed paths with out running errands, even the countless neighbors she'd encounter, all of whom would greet her with a friendly smile like they'd always done, having no clue how the single lady down the street was spending her nights.

"All of them probably have a few things going on behind closed doors too," she would frequently remind herself, which made all the stuff she was involved with a little easier to swallow.

Still, with the previous three online interactions, Jacki had the power to end the dialogue with those three men with the simple click of a button, knowing she'd never have to see any of them ever again. While that was certainly part of the allure, it left something missing inside Jacki that she couldn't quite decipher.

It took a few more days for Jacki to build up the angst to jump back into those treacherous internet waters, but when she did, she suddenly found herself confronted with quite a choice.

The initial progression, for the most part, played out just as Jacki's other internet conquests had gone. She'd logged on to one of the sites she frequented, soon after the emails started pouring in and after filtering through them until she found one that captured her imagination, Jacki shot the young man back a reply.

She should have known from the get-go she was playing with a little more dynamite than the previous interactions because this kid lived in the same city, Washington DC, where Jacki's Daughter was preparing to finish up school.

"It was a huge town," Jacki reasoned, but things were further complicated when he told her during their back and forth that he also attended Georgetown.

Deep down, Jacki knew she should have hit delete right then and there, but again, the school had to be gigantic and the chances of him knowing Randi had to be next to nothing. And after all, she was just as anonymous online as a woman in Canada or Timbuktu would be.

Using every bit of rationalization a horny woman in need could muster, Jacki was able to stuff all her concerns into her trunk of denial long enough to strip herself naked in her trusty office chair and greedily play with herself while the college student from DC did the same. By the time their cam session ran its course however, the guy wasn't alone in front of his computer.

Jacki was well into the chat before she realized she didn't know the guy by any name other than his profile handle of "Hoya22". Not that it mattered all that much considering the only thing he knew her by was "JMM69" (the year she was born, not what you're thinking). As she discovered with the man and his wife from the Hamptons, knowing each other's real name wasn't a prerequisite for a good time.

Naked, with the clothes she'd worn spread out in a lumpy circle around her, Jacki had her knees propped up in front of the camera, spread wide out to each side allowing the handsome, and somewhat arrogant looking young man on the other end to get a clear view of just how aroused she was.

Hoya22 sat in the room of his frat house in DC, his keen eyes glued to the shiny trail of the older woman's lurid dampness glistening on the screen as the tenor of their conversation became increasingly base. While Jacqueline was completely exposed, in more ways than one, the student on the other end continued to play coy, refusing to remove his cock just yet even though the bulge of his erection was clearly visible as he massaged it through his gray sweatpants.

"That's about the wettest I've ever seen a woman..I can hear you fingering yourself all the way here" he told her over the speaker, bringing a blush of embarrassed pride to Jacki's cheeks as she rubbed her fingers harder through the slick sheen between her thighs.

"Why don't you reach down and pull your tit up..I want to see you suck your nipple," he looked into the camera and nodded.

"Why don't you just pull your cock out and finish me off," Jacki thought to herself, but lost now under his strange spell of control, she did exactly as he asked.

Raising her right breast to her lips, Jacki snaked her tongue around her nipple several times until it plumped into a juicy nugget right in front of her face. Massaging the soft fleshy orb with her right hand as she continued to play with herself with her left, she'd stole an occasional peek out of the corner of her eye to absorb the gratification on the college student's clearly appreciative face.

Sensing him shift slightly in his seat, Jacki was sure he had reached his boiling point and was finally going to dip his hand inside his pants and pull his straining cock out for her to see. Once again, Jacqueline was in for a far more stunning surprise.

Call it her sixth sense or her age old feminine intuition, but that defense mechanism was severely AWOL in the moments leading up to what happened next. Sitting there, spread eagle in front of the computer in her den, one hand slicing anxiously at her throbbing pussy and the other nuzzling her breast to her lips, Jacki nearly tumbled backwards and died of shock when three other boys stepped into Hoya22's camera view, each of whom apparently having watched from off to the side as she wantonly pleasured herself.

Her senses obviously heightened, to suddenly see four men standing in front of her looking on instead of just one caused every nerve in Jacki's body to burn. Even though she knew she could easily log off and be done with the overwhelming and unexpected development, the same naked paralysis as the situations before immediately overtook her.

Her right breast spilling free from her grip and tumbling down across her chest, Jacki steadied herself in her seat as she sized up the four boys leering back at her on the screen.

Knowing the woman on the screen had been hankering for him to pull his dick out, once his assorted frat brothers had shown themselves to Jacki on camera, Hoya22 assumed she wouldn't mind seeing four hard cocks instead of one. Observing the older woman's pixilated face seemingly frozen with glazed intent as she stared back, it was all they needed to crowd in a little closer in front of the cam and drop trou.

If she'd cum hard going one on one online with a handful of guys over the past few weeks, the sensation of utter, gut wrenching bliss was multiplied exponentially when Jacki jilled herself off to the sight of four rock solid cocks being jacked off simultaneously in her direction. Her legs draped over each side of the soft armrests of the chair, Jacki propped herself up a few feet in front of the camera, clamping the fingers of her right hand together to plow deep into her womb as she scoured the fingers of her left viciously across her screaming clit.

Considering the narrow scope of the camera lens, all Jacki could basically see were the four appendages of virile meat being tugged by four strong, and rapidly pumping hands. No faces, no names, completely impersonal, without a hint of guilt, Jacki's moral core melted away as she nakedly displayed herself for them. Her shoulders lurching against the chair's cushiony back as her feet kicked wildly out to each side, Jacqueline Montero gritted her teeth and tightened her bare buttocks in the seat until a ear shredding, orgasmic burst erupted from her lungs. Thrashing her head side to side in a nightmarish blur when she came, Jacki kept her slot machining eyes open just enough to see the four dicks on the screen each spit their youthful lust, one after another, until their sticky, thick seed dripped and oozed like freshly churned cream from their collective cocks.

Millions of firecrackers exploding in her brain, the savage chorus of the men's separate releases billowed from her computer's speakers and washed across her naked skin as she imagined how warm and soothing all their cum would feel, not only bathing her spasming body, but also swimming deep into her welcoming womb.

Pressing her vaginal muscles tight around her embedded fingers, Jacki dithered herself towards complete exhaustion as the images on the screen engrained themselves forever in her head. At some point, the overwhelming physical strain became too much and Jacki was sure she blacked out for several seconds as she rocked and flopped in the chair. When she finally regained her bearings, it took every ounce of energy she had to aim her right big toe over to the keyboard and close the chat window with the kids from D.C.

___________________________________

Unlike her previous soirées online where Jacqueline knew she'd never have to deal with the men she'd played with if she didn't want to, for reasons she couldn't, or wouldn't, face, Jacki found herself logged on to the same site the following night, waiting to see if Hoya22 would show himself at some point.

Eventually he did, and from there the dominos fell.

_____________________________

Sitting in her car, making sure the scribbled address on the scrap of paper in her hand matched the house number, Jacki looked around the rustic, DC neighborhood, still wondering if she had the courage to follow through with what she'd come to do.

Seeing a hammock spread out across the porch, which was dotted with empty beer cans and bottles, Jacki knew she was sitting in front of a frat house, just as Hoya22 had said.

"The place is straight out of central casting," the 41 year old woman thought as she dragged herself out of her car and made the cautious trek up to the front door.

A cool Spring breeze whistling through the early evening air, Jacki could feel it snaking up between her legs, tickling the bare skin of her thighs, just above where her thigh high stockings stopped. It made for quite a collision when that slithering chill met the stoked stove warmth of her thong covered crotch as she scaled the steps to the porch.

There she was, essentially dressed the same as she was a few hours earlier when she watched her only Daughter walk across the graduation stage with diploma in hand. Now, in a way, Jacki was standing on a stage of her own, trying to gather the courage to rap her knuckles against the door of that old house on the outskirts of our Nation's Capital for a graduation ceremony of sorts as well.....

Part 3 to come...

12