Walkathon Versus Fuckathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party started and we celebrated along with everyone else till about 1AM, when we said our goodbyes after welcoming in the New Year.

I drove us home with Norman in the front with me and a still buzzing Emma and Vicki in the back. With the excitement and the crowd at the party I never got to talk to Norman on how this all came about and where on earth the numbers came from. All this while I thought my two grand for Jenny was a huge donation, but to get to the number announced there had to be an absolute orgy of sex going on for months, or some serious money was bid.

"Hey Norm, that donation was unbelievable, how could it have gotten so high?" I asked hoping to understand.

Norman glanced at me with a slight smile on his face. "Glenn we were not doing so hot, except about a month ago we got a few new players set up and the thing went through the roof. We got about 70% of our monies during the last several weeks."

"So what was it, more activity or higher bids?"

"Bids for sure, just ask Emma."

That got me looking in the rear view mirror at my wife who shifted uncomfortably in her seat but also had the outline of a grin starting.

"Well Emma?" waiting for some explanation.

"It was primarily Jenny; she garnered $40,000 by herself with one winning bid at $25,000." Emma rolled out hurriedly.

That response made me temporarily loose control of the steering wheel, but I righted myself quickly. Holy crap I thought, my paltry two grand made me feel like a chump. Someone actually put that much coin in just to fuck Jenny. I remained speechless for a moment.

"Emma, said Norman as he turned to look at her with a scolding tone. Tell him the full story."

My ears were tweaked, full story, what does that mean?

Emma's voice was practically a whisper as she spoke. "Glenn we did add some high profit bidders at the end, because we felt we needed them, and they became quite insistent, especially one."

I didn't comment but looked repeatedly in the rear view mirror. I really didn't have to say anything as Norman spoke up again, impatiently "Tell him the rest of it."

What kind of bombshell is coming my way I surmised. Usually things of a sexual matter held no boundaries for my wife; her reluctance to talk was without question, perplexing.

Emma's body collapsed further back into the seat and peered out the window for a moment. Vicki out of the corner of my eye had placed her hand on top of Emma's and gently patted it. My curiosity was boiling at this point.

Emma sighed deeply and kept the same soft tone.

"We got to December and when Norman and I reviewed our numbers we were not impressed. Knowing that Wanda was full bore and probably had a sizeable lead did not help. So many of our swinger friends, although they played, did not really drive big numbers. Many men were going for minimum and ladies only twice that. Plus, as the novelty wore off, less played. Norman told me of some people trying to access the site as well as contacting him directly to join. I finally agreed to let them in only after we raised the minimums to them at $1,000. If they were really serious, then that would prove it. Several had no qualms about it and we signed them up."

Vicki continued to comfort Emma by placing her arm around her shoulders. Both Norman and I listened closely, but since Norman already knew this story he was distracted by some of the things we passed on the road.

Emma continued after repositioning her body in the seat. She did not look or act comfortable to me and that was disturbing.

"I got a call from Norman several weeks ago to look at the site. There was an offer for me at $25,000. I couldn't fucking believe it. I mean who does that, right?"

Hell I didn't know, so I asked. "Who was it?"

"The username was TOPDOG and since I didn't enter the profile, I didn't know who nor would Norman tell me. The picture had most of the top of his body muted out; the background appeared to be some fancy resort."

I found myself driving slower than normal, ears attentive to the story coming from behind me. I had enough of this explanation, but far from being mad or upset, just downright curious.

"Em come on! Who the fuck paid you $25,000 to get in your panties?"

"Sam Proctor. He also paid $25,000 for Jenny and then was a bidder on others. All told he was $70,000 of our total donations."

Son of a bitch, the old fart had sabotaged his wife's effort to be the winner. In fact old Sam had done enough on his own to surpass the total of the walkathons. I wondered how the guy pulled this off without Wanda knowing. I soon found out when Norman spoke up.

"Glenn, Norman stated calmly as he patted my shoulder, your mayor is one tough and ornery fellow. When he applied to me to be on the site, I asked him why he wanted to be involved and if his wife wouldn't rant and rave. He said his wife usually partied with him but for this he wanted to go alone.

Man you just live and learn I guess. People sure are surprising when you least expect it.

But that is behind us, for now Norm and I will party with these two foxes when we get home while little did the others in the car know that I had Jenny and Ben already at our house getting the jets going in the Jacuzzi and chillin some more champagne.