All Comments on 'Walking Girl'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Names

It's hard to care about unnamed people. Even Cormac McCarthy had trouble with that in "The Road."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent story

This story is well written and you can identify with the characters even though their names aren't given. It is the kind of writing that allows the reader to supply his own imagination as to what the people are like. the story never loses its interest as you wonder what happened to these two. Well done.

OleguyOleguyover 12 years ago
This is a beauty.

How nice to enjoy a wonderful fiction while you make me use my imagination.

Also do like the subtle touch of our not being bludgeoned by freakish sized penises nor unnecessary detail as to the voluptuosities of an over-fed female.

Sorry I got a little carried away as I really liked your understated style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

A VERY BAD ENDING, WHAT DID YOU GET LAZY OR BORED WITH THE STORY.

HA HA VERY FUNNY NOT. RE WRITE AND TRY A DIFFERENT ENDING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

A nice way to spend a few bad weather days.Hope it snows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Critical detail missed.

To put someone unconscious with hypothermia in bath of warm water is to kill them. The bogy's natural defence ia to conserve heat in the core andbrainbyreducing blood flow to the limbs. The blood flow would move the cold blood from the limbs to the core and brain, and cause a further drop in temperature of the vital organs. Thus hastening the demise of the poor unfortunate in your care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Quite a story!

As I didn't know that a warm bath might be deadly to someone with hypothermia,that seemed like a logical way to help Walking Girl get warm. The story's lack of physical descriptions was refreshing, and the events seemed plausible, at least. However, two people who had done all of that together would definitely want to exchange names and share information with each other. Why didn't they? What is Walking Girl's secret reason for keeping her distance from the man who saved her life? We readers want to know, so please write a sequel and help us avoid death from curiosity!

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Dumb Ending, I can't believe this is the same author

that wrote, "For the Love of Holly". This story could have been so much better with an actual ending.

DOC226DOC226over 3 years ago
A Great Twist At The End

Loved the story. You spent just enough time to develop the characters before the snow storm brought on the crisis. I really liked the way you tempted the man with an unconscious woman in the bath tub, and still had him remain a gentleman. But I loved the way she took the initiative the first time, only to leave unexpectedly, then after almost a year, to request a repeat performance. That was the perfect plot twist.

That was great writing. I will be reading more of your stories.

DOC226

moon54moon54over 3 years ago

Another of my favourites from xHamster stories, before they deleted all of them. Published on there by Adel5000. ( Still have the bookmark.)

Really happy to fine the real author, and will check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Congratulations Author. You achieved your goal. Excellent story but the introduction was necessary, or the story could be considered unfinished.

cementhead35cementhead35about 1 year ago

Excellent story...no names??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous