All Comments on 'Walking On The Edge'

by StrangeLife

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Great Tale

The character Diego was not a believable man because he involved his whole family and a priest knowing he was cheating with a married woman but it ended quite nicely. Is the cuck cured of his disorder (cuck disorder, I just named it)? Only time will tell.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
It was a hard read

I can't stand cuckolds. I have written a cuck strikes back story and it took all I had to not throw it away. I'll never understand the drive of these worthless turds. You wrote a good story and I hope Diego gets shanked in prison..

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 11 years ago
PS

The sister stated that cuckolding is a common fantasy? I am as common as they get and I swear I'll kill any mother fucker who even thinks of cuckolding me, and my woman will be buried next to him.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

It took nearly losing his wife for the cuck to grow a brain and some balls. Diego was a Grade A #1 Asshole, for sure. One plot point, however. He should have been charged with Attempted Murder of Steve and NOT been out of jail to even show up at the abortion clinic. That plot point cost a star.

4 Stars.

hosedathomehosedathomealmost 11 years ago
Yep....it's common

The cockold fantasy is absolutely very common. Remember it's just a fantasy for most. It's about something completely different than what you might actually do. I never had it until maybe 3 years ago. Now it's about the only type of story I read. It really makes no sense as to why we have these desires. We know it's wrong. But it's the thrill of something so taboo, I guess. It's about the woman being happy. If that means with another guy, then that's what we want from it. The proliferation of the cuckold fantasy is spreading. Sure there is probably some truth tonthe fact men who have this fantasy are sexually submissive or feel inadequate sexually somehow. But it's shows great strength to actually go through with it though. Strength of character and strength of the relationship. Though in a warped sort of way. But as we have just read(in the most extreme example possible) things can get out of hand. That's the ultimate and scary risk in all this...losing the woman you so desperately want to make happy. I always love to read all the cuckold bashing that is prevelant with these type of stories. But they always get alot of reads. Must be something that so many find appealing about it. More written everyday...it's the classic...supply and demand. There is big demand for cuckolding stories.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 11 years ago
So the cuck wimp and the slut whore fucked up

a decent family loving man and scraped his kid into the gutter?

I'd have no hesitation taking a woman from a cuck. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A more realistic story than those where the guy just goes into all out BTB mode and moves on to a happy and successful life while the former wife suffers. Blind revenge at all cost usually only leaves victims. No winners.

Sharon did the screwing around for her man and ended up in deep water where she couldn't stay afloat. He owed it to her to fight for their marriage. Yes, she did betray him but it only came to that because she was a good wife and open to his needs and wishes. Women are emotionally driven creatures and thanks to his cuckold fantasy she got her emotions all mixed up. If he had reacted with divorce and revenge he would have kicked a person who had done her best to please him. That would not have been right.

I find the Diego person very realistic too and I don't see him as a bad guy. He is in the same position as the husband, except on the other side of the fence. He is obviously very much in love with Sharon and wants to spend his life with her. And all is fair in love and war. He knows that he has the edge over Steve in physique and sexual provess, and he is using the weapons at his disposal to win her over. Nothing wrong with that. Its the rules of the game. He's also dominating in a macho way, which is a common trait in latin countries. An old fashioned guy with old fashioned ideals and a strong religious foundation. And probably more normal than the husband. At least he doesn't appear to be into cuckolding at all. To be frank, Diego could probably have made Sharon very happy and they seem to be better matched than her and hubby. So maybe she hit the wrong guy with that lamp?

As far as Diegos sentence goes I agree. He should have been charged with home invasion and aggravated assault against Steve. And I think he probably would be later. Maybe the da was in the process of building as case against him when Diego suddenly forced the issue by going berserk at that clinic.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
anon, I disagree with your assesment

In this story, the husband was the biggest loser in the history of "Literotica". Here's a fucking moron that choose his fate. He lead his wife to whoredom with a smile on his face. I only wish that she left with Deigo. He was more man in this story than the husband. She should still divorce his ass and move on with her life. Because reguardless of popular belief here in CUCKOLD land. I still think cuckolding is a fetish and there aren't any men in that genre. Any man that wants his wife to fuck other men while he sits there jacking off isn't any man in my book. I can atleast understand swinging or maybe a threesome where everybody is evnolved. I don't condone either because it defeats the idea of marriage. But atleast I could understand.

When your a single man, and you run a train on a chick. Or when the ladies have a night out and get laid. They maybe even do a threesome with the guys. But then again their single.

This husband force her into something that she didn't want. So why should he benefit now.

And as far as your take on revenge you're wrong. Nothing sucks more in life for a "man" then to live the rest of it wishing he had kicked ass when he had the chance. "Guy Code".

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Was he better than me? . . .

. . . Much better - The best sex I ever had.

"Then why did you choose me over him?"

"Because there is much more to life than sex Steve. Diego may be better in bed than you, but you are much better outside the bed than he is. And you're still pretty good in bed. Besides I love you; that makes the sex even better."

"Again thanks for your honesty Sharon."

"I'll do anything Steve; I'm serious. I can easily live without Diego's cock, but I could never live without your love. In fact, right now I wouldn't touch his cock even if it was made out of gold and wrapped in hundred dollar bills!"

StrangeLife could have tightened the story some, I get accused of being wordy myself, but the exchange between husband and wife is worth the first two pages. This is an erotic fiction site but the best authors here seem to understand Sharon's simple message to her husband, "... there is much more to life than sex ..." The conversations between brother and sister, Dana and Steve, were hilarious. They made a great device for telling the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Actually, fairly common

The idea of watching or knowing of affairs by one's mate really is fairly common, and those who post the most horrible denials are very likely also affected. Hate and anger are very similar emotions to love.

The stronger the denial, the more likely those urges exist. That should outrage some, yet it is often truth.

It is the same sexual urge that we see in men who desire to see their mates exposed to other males. An urge I understand partially, although an actual act of sex with my own partner would be beyond my tolerance level.

With my first wife, nothing ever cropped up, not once. With the lady I am with now, it's different. I love the way she looks, the way she attracts attention, teasing and naughty nearly all of the time.

The thin leotard she wears to our gym, covered yet her body outlined? Even at my age, that is something that brings up the heat in this old man.

The difference is not in me, it is her and the way she is with me if that makes any sense. She knows very well what that does to me, thus she goes to great lengths, and with delight.

The reasons are so deep seated that it can be hard to understand, and even harder to write about. Lord knows I have tried, as yet I have not gotten it quite right.

It is partly control, partly competition, note often the male becomes extremely aroused. Of course, so he can replace the seed with his own. Those who have the desire to be dominated are way beyond my ability to understand.

What it is not, or at least does not appear to be to this writer is love. It is more a matter of control in many instances.

So, I find this story quite good, the digging into the emotions got quite close.

Better than I could manage with my own poor abilities. I see I am not signed in, I would need to rewrite this if I do so sorry for being anonymous.

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
God

What is it with all these cuckold stories lately? Man up, damn it.

Oh, and for the record... the only people who want huge cocks are guys who have no idea what women want or need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Standard cluck story..not worthy of any positive comment.

And, ain't gotta waste my time writing negative comments that it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A story like this

is why I read some (and surely not all) of the cuck stories. I always read a story like this a wait for the moment when the spouses "wake up" to the reality that these fantasies are destructive to any and all relationships the cuck couple might have. Thank you Strangelife for writing a story where despite the overwhelming odds, the couple gets past the depravity, and realizes what is truly important. Most cuck stories I have read seem to portray a never ending battle, with an emotionally destroyed husband completely stripped of any manhood or self-respect. How could ANY marriage survive that? How could any woman DO that to someone she claimed to love?? Why would any man want that in the first place?? Those are the questions I ask every time I take a deep breath and decide to read an obvious cuck story. So, at least this time, hubby gets a sense of what he is losing and all ready lost, and they decide to forever end any notion of this cuck fantasy bull shit. Bravo! But I still feel that while you tried to answer some of the "why", it fell flat in explanation. It seems regardless of different author's styles and interpretations, this vague "sexual thrill" from both taboo and humiliation, is enough to turn fantasy to reality. I still don't buy it, I still don't get it, and GOD I HOPE it isn't as common as some commenters here seem to portray. But as a last point, I don't think the volume of cuck stories appearing on erotic lit sites should be an indicator of actual reality. Is it also possible that much incest actually goes on simply because there is a whole category devoted to family sex on this same site? I do think most sane people are able to get a charge out of exploring taboo ideas (out of curiosity-morbid or otherwise) without ever condoning or submitting to those ideas in their real lives, or EVEN in their fantasy life with a loving partner. There are few to none of the stories written here that give me any sexual thrill. When I want to jack-off I look at straight porn, and better yet, most often don't masturbate at all, and save it for my wife. I read these stories like someone might watch a soap opera. And I admit a smug satisfaction reading a story about people so fucked up, and think "thank you Lord, that will never be me!!!" Most of this is to comment on other's comments, so sorry Strangelife. But I do appreciate this cautionary tale, and think you achieved your goals with this effort. May be none of us are professional writers, but your efforts and contributions are always appreciated. Thanks again.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Porn addiction

@ Saxon The heterosexual cuckolds are special PORN ADDICTS!!!!! Same to alcohol addicts, drug addicts and (the best example) GAMBLING ADDICTS!

Do we (normal majority people) like drug addicts, gambling addicts, alcohol addicts???? So................

At the bisexual husbands the cuckolding is the normal life style.

Do we (normal sexual majority people) like this life style????

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
2nd Comment

Since hubby basically forced wifey into the lifestyle, he had no grounds for revenge against her. However, if she had gone without hubby's consent or urging, then she would be a cheater. He's damn lucky that wifey loved him so much that she would defend him from being killed by Asshole.

While I will never truly understand why a man, ANY man, would willingly become a cuckold, they are out there. I've heard several theories about it. Some about bisexuality or being a submissive personality. I've heard that it goes against nature, and could be a sign of mental illness. I'm willing to believe the last two theories. A male of ANY SPECIES wants exclusive breeding rights with his mate. The cuckold goes against that basic instinct. Low self-esteem? Possibly. Whichever it might be, I would feel sorry for them, but I just can't sympathize.

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Most entertaining line of the story...

"Say, when did you get so wise Sharon?"

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Last comment from me...

Dana was the smartest character in the entire tale. lol

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
Interesting Read...

...This idiot definately didn't deserve the happiness he retained though.

@IronDragon I'm pretty sure willing cuckolding is the result of self-destructive tendencies in said person. I think you nailed it with self-esteem issues. It's like guilt - a completely useless emotion that leads to some VERY strange and self-destructive behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
just a little

question. Diego broke in the house of the married couple and almost killed the husband and for that incident he gets a greencard ?

very strange.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wild story, good writing,totally wierd outcome

he set his marriage up to fail over some fantasy that should have stayed as such. now we are to believe this crazy outcome. she fall for this other guy, gets pregnant, has a abortion and gets back with her dumb shmuck husband.. now that's one wild unbelievable ride. and her new lover goes to jail after beating the shit out of her husband who was screwing his wife when this deigo fellow walks in . that was not self defense , where the author got it wrong , that was assault to do bodily harm and charges should have been brought.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
Quite the convoluted tale

She seemed to be the loose cannon, just waiting for the next good looking guy with a big dick and a silver tongue to get in her panties and knock her up

He should put the private investigators on continued retainer.

AbsalomrideAbsalomridealmost 11 years ago
The Diego guy was an unwitting fool - the road to hell is paved etc.

She lost the best option to get herself away from the creep husband. Diego, the poor earnest dufus gets his and in front of the family priest is not the least of it...

Slightly uncomfortable with the bro & sis confessional - no doubt your intention. Pretty good 4*

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

That the good catholic family and the priest are outraged that she is,getting an abortion,but not that their precious son was fucking a married woman and deluberstely got her pregnant...i guess the rc has decided that adultery and fornication,that together make up several thousand entries in both books of the bible,is meaningless whereas abortion,that isnt mentioned at all,is the most imprtant thing,typical

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
5% is not = al, evry, each, whole male population

Cuckolding is only 5% of the male population common sex fantasy:

1. Bisex (fag) husbands

2. Porn addict hetero husbands

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
The best for the children the mutual fidelity family model...........

Smart women knows what is the children's interest............Stupid women do not know.......

However stupid men are difficult case..............for smart women as well..........

I read a fantastic super comment at a cuckolding story. The story author deleted that fantastic super comment. That comment was a early imagination of this story.

The commenter wrote the next:

The cuckold pair will get more and more strangers in their house and at the end the cuckold will be kicked out by the strangers of the house, the house may be a criminal, drug smuggler center later etc...

The reader thinks into the family life, the children are from other fathers and the other father (bull) wants to be the part of his DNA relative child's life. The male children could think I AM A SON OF THE BITCH, BUT TRUE SON OF THE BITCH!!!!!!!

Very good children life........................

Here the wife thought her possibility for bringing up true son of the bitch child in an street family life (many bulls come go among the young children) and she aborted the embrio...................

However this story shows well THE BEST FOR THE CHILDREN THE MUTUAL FIDELITY MONOGAM FAMILY MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However author, 5% cuckolding fantasy husbands of the all husband population is not = all husbands!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Nice to see a wanna-be cuck get a wakeup call. In short, don't push your wife to go to other guys, because you might not get her back.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

A good, PRACTICAL biology lesson!

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Good Read****

A little weird to my way of thinking, but a very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 11 years ago
Cuck Fights back !

Glad to read about a cuckold who fights back and wife who realises the true situation.

I think all you would be potential cuckolds should read this thoroughly !

This is what can happen when talk your woman into going with other men. Especially when you are not even present. As one if these men will be better lover, better cock, more wealthy, better looking, can offer a better quality of life.

so you will end loosing her to other man. Also at some point she will loose respect for you.

When your wife starts seeing her lover / bull socially for drinks, dinner, movie's then you eill loose her.

if want see you wife with another man and lick his cum from her pussy then join a swinging club. This is a much safer environment for you both.

In this story I think the wife needs to burn a little bit. As she did break the rules of the agreement between her and her husband, and cheated not even mentioning the pregnancy by her bull, WTF !

Lets hope of hero husband never does this stupid game again !

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Really out of my comfort zone

The Wild World of WACC'ers is way out of my comfort zone but after a couple of reads I would give you 4 stars for writing. And by the way Cuckolding isn't men's mainstream fantasy as written. It is a cop out to attempt to bring legitimacy to a story by using made up facts in support to sell wankers to the masses

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago

x_witless_x wrote: "So the cuck wimp and the slut whore fucked up a decent family loving man and scraped his kid into the gutter? I'd have no hesitation taking a woman from a cuck. 4*"

Your name, sir or ma'am, is very appropriate. In WHAT reality would a "decent family loving man", as you so eloquently put it, even get involved with a married woman as a knowing bull for a cuck and his wife? Your reality? Sorry, bro. No DECENT man would be caught dead in that situation.

But from your comment about taking a woman, even from a cuck, your definition of "decent" is quite a bit different... and far more LIBERAL than mine. Strange that your view on abortion isn't quite as LIBERAL, now is it?

ANYONE trying to take my woman would be ratted out to me by my woman, and my response would be swift and violent. Steel toed boots to the balls make a would-be "bull" into a steer. Just FYI.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
IronDragon has it right!

I really liked this story. It was such a great take on the usual cuck story. The man realizes what he has done and takes appropriate steps to reclaim the life he so foolishly placed in jeopardy.

Kudos on this story and the writer for having the vision to write it.

And IronDragon, kudos to you for so wisely reeducating X_Witless_X. It was dead on. A decent man has nothing to do with a married women other than saying "HI!" in the morning!

One of the best stories going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Females are possessive; If you aren't they understand it as you don't truly care for her!

And any woman that wants to do this doesn't truly care for you for the same reason.

Good way to lose a good wife. Find a different fantasy.

And who said being a cuck is maintream? Yuck!

bobby9909bobby9909almost 11 years ago
This one could be considered

a treatise explaining the real life effects of cuckolding. But again I wonder why it's posted in Loving Wives and not Fetish. 0*

CSD2CSD2almost 11 years ago
when one gets props from hardcore BTBers...

you did something right, my friend.

You wrote a good tale with a well worn, pretty much universally disliked theme and won the crowd.

a husband with a near fatal to his marriage sexual bent saves marriage. no hard words for his fuck up to his wife. no secret navy seal, grand master martial arts fighting heroics. he studied his opponent and laid him low with a plan. and broke his balls while still getting his ass kicked.

a wife who realizes she almost lost it all, fights for her man and finishes the job on the hunk.

a sister who brought much needed levity to the tale as well as psychological and common sense.

and a villain no one could like and got his comeuppance.

the happily ever after ending aside, you entertained, informed, and survived the He Man Wimp Haters Club. well done.

now, never write another cuck story...or forever lose your cool points....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One point I knew this is a story but not real

I think the author might have had many of the events in the story take place in his real life. However, I think that the story could be referred to as "This story is BASED on actual events." In other words, the ending was more or less fabricated to appear to be of true Hollywood standards.

I base this opinion on the fact that ONE WEEK had passed from when the husband got beat by Diego to the ending with all the explanations in the hospital room with the sister and wife.

1 week & Diego in the hospital with the injury, then confront wife at the clinic, got arrested at the clinic & hitting a cop AND his case was somehow pushed thru the legal process which ended with him in prison. Really? BS

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
of course the cuck fantasy is common

You only need look at the comments of praise on many of the cuck stories on lit. I call the cuck ethos and although it nauseates me it is strong on literotica.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago

@ oneshotone

99% of the cuck lover posts are all made by anon's. My guess is its only few sad assholes making them. Think about it, almost every type of sex act/fetish has made it to mainstream movies, tv or porn vids, all except cuckolding which most people if asked, wouldn't have a clue what you were talking about.

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 11 years ago

I read all of your submissions. I just do not know how to take your stories. From merely implausible to totally nutso wacko! A couple I did not like at all, others show you have promise. Keep on writing, you will get better. Just do not get too straight, the weirdness is part of the enjoyment.

(My spell check does not like "nutso wacko" It is a legitimate medical term, at least we used that term on a regular basis when I worked as a fireman-EMT.)

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Good and Wrong

Good: Story is good to show one of the danger of the cuckolding life style with children family. Other paternity child with the biological father, who wants to be part of the family..............confuse life for the children........This is weird for the children AND NOT THE ANR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong: The Author thinks the cuckolding fetish (This is a special porn addiction at hetero men) is common at the male population. Again 5% of the male population is not= the all men!

claud137claud137almost 11 years ago
from claud137

I really like the story. I wrote an alternate ending to dot makes tim a cuckold to illustrate the danger of that fantasy. I think you conveyed that very well. The sexual thrill must outweigh the feeling the woman may have of her husband pushing her away.

I believe that respect for your spouse would be the first casualty of that lifestyle.

SleeplessinMD4SleeplessinMD4almost 11 years ago
What I disliked about the story...

was how pat all of the stupid actions were portrayed by the characters. You have the husband play out his cuckold fantasy through his wife but never considered her feelings and possible outcomes. Hell - he could at least checked out these men his wife was seeing just in case one turn out to be serial killer. So when it all went to crap does the husband talk to his wife ---no he hires a PI to figure out what is going on. The wife is either a submissive fool or a devious bitch. How can you have unprotected sex with your lover and get pregnant but care enough to use protection when you have sex with your husband. How was Diego going to know who's baby it was unless he gets a DNA test done? She cared more about Diego than her husband but she chosen him in the end? All of the psycho-babble was silly showing that his sister knew his wife better than he did. There was no remorse on the wife's part for having another man's baby, planning to leave him and marry another man and lying to him for months. Then you have this fight between the husband and her lover but hiw did he get in the house? There should have been more dialogue to understand the wife's feelings and thoughts rather than been inferred by the sister. Lastly, just one romantic night breaking Diego's months long spell on his wife is another example of a pat answer to a complex problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

@SleeplessinMD4

This isn't my favourite story on Lit but I think you are being unfair in your criticism against this writer.

Most husbands that are doing this type of thing are taken aback by their wives emotional reactions. A man is ruled by his hornyness more than emotions while its the other way around for a woman. A woman can't fuck a dude repeatedly without developing feelings for him and if she doesn't fuck her husband her love for him will die eventually. Cucks don't understand that women are different. They don't play games like guys do. They're serious about this shit.

In the story the woman specifically insisted on being the one in control. Its not out of character for a strong and confident woman to overestimate her own abilities to control events. At the same time she was gradually losing respect for her husband, another thing that cucks don't count on.

The PI was plausible because when it gets to that point you can no longer trust your wife and it makes no point talking to her without having some hard evidence to back you up. She will just lie and deny everything. The rule of catching cheating spouses is, never ask a question that you don't already know the answer to.

She could have unprotected sex with her lover because at that point Diego was no longer just her lover. Diego was her husband in all ways except on paper. And the unprotected sex was the reason why they could be sure that the kid was Diegos.

About Diego getting into the house there could be numerous ways. Where I live we rarely lock the front door and most people have a spare key hidden outside somewhere. Diego was the wifes confidant. He would have known how to get in. He could even have forced a door open. Remember he was desperate and very angry. He saw her as his wife and treated her as if he was the one being cheated on.

As I read it, there was plenty of remorse in the wife. But don't forget that everything was started and kept going by the husband. He was using her in a way that most women would see as disrespectful to their love in order to get his own rocks off. Most cucks don't realise what a huge deal this is for a woman.

About breaking the spell with one romantic night, that wasn't what he did. He was breaking the spell by taking her back through ALL the romantic nights they had ever had in the years they were together. He was also begging her not to leave. This is important because up till that moment she may have thought that her husband didn't love her anymore because he allowed her to be with Diego. Thats a typical way for a woman to think, and also something that cucks typically don't get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was silly

And to tell the truth the comments were more entertaining than the story!

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 10 years ago
Excellent Story

Great story 5 *

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Had to read this one again.

This is quite possibly the best cautionary tale about the dangers of cuckolding that has ever been written.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 10 years ago
It is hard to believe some people still think these stories are all real????

Or that they are pretending to be?

This is a story - not a portrayal of RL - it may be a reflection of some truth - but so what -

As a story it held the interest and makes one think - the goal of good writing - no one has to agree with the conclusions for it to be good writing and a good story.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
5*

The negatives of the story are minor, the discussion in the feedback shows it is a great story that got a lot of people really thinking.

I too doubt few really want to be cuckolds, but reading about it rings their bell. Likewise the non consent, incest stories. What we ourselves would do and what we fantasize about are quite different, and it is not necessarily a good idea to discuss them with your spouse. Acting on them is probably dangerous.

Chilley .

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Disliked this story (usually I like SL's stories)

I will concede that this story is well written, but when the wife got pregnant, she should have left and married the father. Husband did not deserve her. I do agree with ID's comments that this story is a poster child for why cucking is stupid. The pregnancy - which she and perp planned together - and subsequent abortion left a really bad taste for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You Play (any form of it), and you PAY.

Which can include losing your wife.

Why is that so hard to understand??

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disliked

I disliked everyone in this sordid tale.

On the other hand it shows what can happen when you invite strangers into the intimacy of your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please, please, PLEASE!

Don't let these two breed, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@Anon

To late. Apparently he breed a daughter... :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This piece of shit didn't deserve anything.

Fucking pathetic wimp cunt.

I feel sorry for the child that was aborted.

And Diego was at least man enough to fight for his family.

Asshole wimp should have been killed....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bad ending. Awful, in fact.

How does he overcome that level of betrayal? How would anyone? She's gotten pregnant by another man on purpose. Then aborted the unborn fetus. And denied her husband the opportunity to get her pregnant and lied to him multiple times. No way to overcome all her lies. How could he ever look her in the face again and not wonder if she's lying to him. She says she's going shopping but is she really? Those are the thoughts he'd have to live with the rest of his life. No way that happens. Horrible story telling. No stars as even giving this mess one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

quit at page one. whore and cucks deserve all the shit that's coming to them.

rianco71rianco71over 7 years ago
Good story

Well written story. Obviously some comments show that some people take fantasy too seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: good story

To even have a fantasy like this speaks volumes about the person writing it, don't you think? Of course, there are some on this site that have the same fantasy, that's why this type of story is so popular with them. On the other hand, there are also a number of readers who don't think this type of fantasy is especially erotic so they downgrade these stories. Makes sense, doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ratings says more about the voters than the story

Many commenters seem to judge this story based on the subject rather than the actual writing. That is sad because the writer has put together a well written cautionary tale about the dangers and possible pitfalls one faces when realizing a cuckolding fantasy. Anybody rating this story one star is not rating the story, but their own hang-ups.

Some claim that the story is shit because the wife should be dumped or punished, but these people overlook the fact that cuckolding is a typical male fantasy and mostly driven by the man in the relationship. As is the case in this story. The husband caused everything that happened because he was thinking with his dick instead of the bigger head. And then the wife took things too far of course, and in the end they both had to fight to recover their marriage.

The writer obviously went for realism, and in the real world you don't just kill a marriage to a person you love because you are pissed. All that will do is turn you into a bitter and lonely man. The kind of man who vote a story like this one down because it reminds him of his own failures in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
3 blind men - elephant

TITLE meant as insight on comments. If you do not understand-EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Being a cuckold is determined in story and comments to be TYPICAL MALE fantasy. I am not then typical male.

I was sent a link to DQS' WHEN WE WERE MARRIED-PRECEEDED BY LINK TO ''A FATHER'S LOVE'' author's name escapes me at present.

Almost immediately realized this is masturbatory aide site. So much for TYPICAL MALE'S arousal entirely dependent on visual stimulation. Perplexes me why all males are depicted as beer guzzling sports fsnatics in wife-beater shirts with no romantic soul or intellectual capabilities incapable of emoting or empathy or emotional connection. Certainly all monkey thumbs when changing diapers or bottle feeding infants or early mornings rocking a swaddled baby and basking in the warmth of moment

NOPE JUST A PHOTO OF A PAIR OF BREASTS, TIGHT BUTT, LONG LEGS AND TYPICAL MALE'S ROCKET BLASTS OFF.

Certainly incapable of contemplating the path from bared shoulder to hollow of neck and beyond and becoming aroused.

The warmth of her whispers' bresth upon our ears does nothing for us TYPICAL MALES

Those readers who condemn acts-behavior described in this section should click the ROMANCE link.

Myself, I have found a few ''misplaced'' stories in this section so I do search for those and quickly exit from ones where husband lines up the 7th Fleet for wife and settles back with popcorn and recorder-unless of course he prefers the ball gag and restraints.

HEY FOR THOSE GOING OFF ON LINEAGE OF AUTHOR DID NOT HIS NOM-DE-PLUME GIVE YOU AN INSIGHT

GUY CALLS HIMSELF STRANGELIFE

SHOULD FIGURE STORY WAS STRANGE

REAL LIFE PEOPLE ARE WIRED THE WY THEY ARE WIRED

Married 50 year old guy paid my 20 yeard old nephew to screw wife while he watched. TOWNSEND MONTANA

THREE FORKS MONTANA-married female college instructor coerces male students then brings home panties full of their fresh seed for panty sniffing husband. He presses gooey wet dpot to nose-lips while watching her bathe prior to his Friday night blowjob-all she allows him. He has yet to complain

Small town America-what goes on behind the doors of regular folks

THOSE TALES ARE TRUE-NEPHEW HAS VIDEOS-I HAVE PHOTOS AND EXPLICIT EMAILS-IMs of the college instructor

HER PANTIES-MY SEED-BIG DADDY IKE'S NOSE

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Cautionary Tale

There aren't too many of those around here. And they do occur: the Internet is littered with the stories of husbands whose wives left them for their lovers, because their lovers behaved like men and wanted the women for themselves. And still, these ex-husbands seek another cuckoldress! They believe they deserved the humiliation of being left, because their ex-wives are happier with the better man. The better man they themselves never tried to be or thought themselves capable of becoming. Yet, somehow, their wives happily married them, once upon a time. It's really quite sad. How do men get this way? Even they don't seem to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ok

That was a strange one, but a good lesson on the pitfalls and evils of being a cuckold.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Nope

One star. I don't say this often, but...'cuck shit' sums this up perfectly. I don't pity the fool

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is what it is...

Two fucked up people who deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Crap

Sorry that was crap. The whole story was ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is disgusting, ridiculous and garbage

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

At no point was this a good story. It does show the cuck spank squad how horrid their mental illness can go wrong but that said, nothing beyond that was good in this one.

She was a total dumb ass and he made her look like MENSA material.

You get 1 star, instead of nothing, just because you put me in a place where I could use MENSA in a review. So thanks for that.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

5* since this story shows how fucked up 'choosing' to be a cuckold is, hopefully it might actually change some dumb asses mind!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crap. Even though the story ends with a cuck put down the author still uses many words to glorify and praise the pathetic idiots that get off on being chucked. The author clearly is a somewhat mild booster of this perversion. Story could have been written without all the attempted proseletyzing of this stupid and horrible lifestyle. Not well

Done, one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SICKO B/S STORY! Where do we get these demoralizing ideas / you even threw in a sister and her sexual depravity,. have any of ever been exposed to the Gay depravity of the homosexual community there mind set is so Twisted , They would expose there children to the same experience they where living ( Impregnation with similar depraved individual only using multiple sexual sperms to impregnate) No Father paternal identity / the sickness spreads (-666-) there ultimate goal because they want it to be come the accepted norm, The hetro's are the social contaminate. Think abamanation is a great example of how deep there depravity goes. ( Divide and destroy all viable cultural beliefs and norms.!.)

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

This story will make you dumberer!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Good story, but the silly bantering back and forth during intense, serious discussions came off as inane and unbelievable. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone who has ever questioned why incest is illegal all over the world needs only to read the comment below which begins: "SICKO B/S STORY!" That comment demonstrates the reason why more eloquently than I ever could! As for the story itself I thought it was mostly well written and a very original take on the cuckold theme, although I do find myself in agreement LPN's comment below about the irritating banter between brother and sister at such a crucial point in Steve's life. A solid 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very unique and well-written story. I had a sense of something out of place when Dana seemed to be unaware of what had happened between her brother and Sharon while she talked with him at his bedside and then later Sharon describes to Steve Dana's prior role in and therefore her knowledge of fending off Diego's assault at the abortion clinic. But despite that, your story is very well done and is a really strong warning to those who are tempted to let their lusts become more important than their families' dreams. Really great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, on the one hand, it was a good story in that it showed just how sick and destructive the whole cuckolding mindset is. On the other, the fact that he didn't jettison her immediately, much less when he found out she'd allowed her self to get pregnant by another man or that she'd accepted his proposal just shows how crap some aspects of this story really are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid and brain dead story

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol9 months ago

I very much enjoyed this! Thank you!

-

I found the pacing good, and the use of dialog was used well to illustrate the sisters personality, but also, it made Sharon and Steve a little too alike.

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Terrible waste of space.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove28 days ago

Bravo. A well written story, unique in its narrative and outcome. A fast paced piece of greatness.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Really appreciate this author!

Even when the characters do things I wouldn't or have interests that aren't my own the author tells the tale with humanity and humor that brings you along with them on the journey. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous