All Comments on 'Walking up to the Door Ch. 01'

by CandleLit

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Excellent story........AND very realistic..........It was if it was exactly what I experienced several years ago with a couple........so erotic, sensual and awesome sex I ever had.....keep going.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

Beautifully written and really, really hot! Your choice to have the wife direct the action between the two men, while simultaneously teasing and stimulating them verbally (and in other ways), was inspired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really hot

Damn, that was good. Had a real HARD time reading it. I didn't even check to see if there is more from you. I hope so. Thanks.

panty wearerpanty wearerover 15 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved pt 1 can't wait for more

curiousdreamer51curiousdreamer51over 11 years ago
My Perfect Scenario

I have been bi-curious for many years. I have never acted on the impulse but enjoy reading hot bi stories and this is one of the best! I haven't read part two but will very soon. My first wife many many years ago snow balled with me and at first I thought it was a little weird but not disgusting but it made her very wet and insatiable - not a bad thing at all. we didn't stay together long enough to delve any further. I have not shared my curiosity with my wife fearing that she wouldn't understand. I would love to find a couple that could lead me down this path!

BshavenBshavenover 6 years ago
Wow

This story is very hot. What everybody bi guy dreams of.

Bill

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 5 years ago
Superb

Loved how the wife took control of the men and encouraged their exploration. First their guest has an opportunity to taste his first cock and does a magnificent job blowing the husband and eating the load. Then the couple reciprocate and their guest experiences a powerful release as a result of both of their efforts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandleLit@CandleLit
If you enjoy my stories, please consider buying them in a compilation on Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/Candlelit-Stories-Erotic-stories-loving/dp/B09H8P8ZXG/ Thank you and hope you enjoy!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES