All Comments on 'Wallace Family Curse'

by toddstop

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

I loved this it was so hot.

Should do a sequel where Kyle gets to bang Ben. Maybe a few months later so we could get their families reaction to their marriage.

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Welcome back with a hot and funny story, I loved the curse idea, and I bet the week after Kyle left was pretty tough on Ben - but he really deserved that for being such a egoistic coward, though he was OK even so and manned up in the end. Glad Kyle got what he deserved too - lots and lots of it ;-)

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

Glad to see a new story from you.

Great reading as always.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

really really sweet.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
mmmm

loved it it was just right and oh so sweet lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

It was good! I thought that it was well written. At first I thought the whole Wallace curse was not plausible but as the story went on the Wallace curse seemed not only possible but real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I hope you don't take this as an insult, but this was cute.

adjoaqadjoaqabout 11 years ago
Hmmm...beautiful

I missed ya. Gud to have you back. Pls pls pls drop another one. Gud job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Progress

What a WONDERFUL time to discover one is gay! Great read, plot and wordsmithing.

EricMorrisonEricMorrisonover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved this story. I loved how Ben says the six weeks away from Kyle were the longest of his life, and it was great to see how he was willing to please Kyle sexually, but honestly it didnt make much sense to me how first he tells Kyle in private he wants to be his boyfriend, and then proposed to him in front of his whole family, and how they get married without ever having said I love you, but other than that, the whole story line and the characters seemed so real they had me rooting for them. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this relationship is so unhealthy...

for most of the story. it's more like a hostage situation leading into Stockholm syndrome. thank god Ben finally removes his head from his arse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:)

Well, it turned out better than I thought it would. Ben's body seems a sexy machine -- the description of the hairy chest, big cock,etc., makes him an attractive package. But he had to undergo a change of heart, an internal change, in order to really love Kyle. He had been treating Kyle as little more than a sex object. 'Tis a good thing Kyle walked out and left Ben to mull things over. Now they can truly explore and love each other. Good luck to them. Thanks, as usual, for writing a good story.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 9 years ago
I'm no expert ... But I LIKE this one

I had mixed feelings from reading prior comments, and found the chain of events difficult to read ... BUT I enjoyed the context of the story line. Speaking from my inexperience, the details of their relationship(s) helped this reader understand the complexities of a male/male acceptance.

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Love This

I know I love every story that ends with a happily ever after and this one didn't disappoint. It's well written and highly emotional and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow.

I had to stop reading this horrible horse-shit once the proposal happened. If this isn't the cheesiest, most cliche, superficial story to date I do not know what is. I should have known better once you pulled the geek loves the jock card; I am beyond sick of seeing that here. But for some reason I pressed on. If the horrible story line isn't enough, there is always the atrocious grammar and the nonsense way you switch POVs. This was just bad all around, and it alludes me that this got more than two stars.

But when you consider what this website is primarily for, I'm sure your sub-par talents cut the cake.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

Gotta comment here because the top comment is rude and generally awful. The summary introduction for this piece says it's a quick "gay for you" story. It's great! This Author is great. Quality writing and sexy too. Read it all! More importantly: don't be an ass about other peoples writing and sharing. Thanks Toddstop for sharing. Great stuff, all of It.

canndcanndover 1 year ago

Wanted more of these 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous