Wallflower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

But he didn't get any sense of awe or hero worship coming from Jane. She just seemed to accept that he'd been a player at one time, but now he was not.

In fact, Jane was in awe, but not because of his background. The mere fact that the man of her fantasies was paying attention to her, and seemed to be genuinely interested in her, had her struck nearly dumb.

After a few minutes, the conversation petered out, and they both stood there lost in thought. Neither one was quite conscious of it, but suddenly they turned their faces toward each other and their lips met.

Jane just stared into Ryan's eyes for just a moment, her eyes wide, then she melted into his arms and surrendered to the kiss. It was slow and sensual, and for Jane, who hadn't been kissed in so long she'd almost forgotten how to do it, it felt heavenly.

When they broke apart, Ryan looked deeply in Jane's eyes.

"I'm sorry; I hope I didn't startle you," he said.

"What is there to apologize for," Jane said. "It was lovely. I ... I haven't kissed a guy like that in a long time."

Her eyes took on a faraway look as she thought about her heretofore nothing love life.

"I just don't want to seem pushy," Ryan said. "But I like you, Jane, I like you a lot."

"Why?" she said.

"I think you're cute, you're smart, you seem to have nice personality, and you're modest," he answered. "Those are all characteristics I value in a woman."

Jane didn't answer, but simply pulled Ryan to her and they kissed again, long and deep.

^ ^ ^ ^

Jane's eyes had a dreamy cast to them and she had a smile on her face as she sat in the back seat of Eric's car.

"He seems very nice, very polite," Dana said as she turned toward the back seat and saw the look in her friend's eyes.

"Yeah, he seems nice," Jane said in a sort of abstract way. "I had a great time tonight."

It wasn't until she was home, lying in her bed, that the old insecurities and self-doubts began to resurface. It was like the Cinderella story. She'd had her two or three hours as the belle of the ball, but now she was back in the real world, where she was just a face in the crowd.

Sure, Ryan had asked for and gotten her phone number, and had promised to call in the next few days, but Jane had been through that routine before.

A couple of dates in the past that she had thought were promising had never gone anywhere, and she had no reason to think this one would develop either.

And, besides, Ryan Hebert could have any woman he wanted. He was good-looking, nicely-built and he had a great personality. Guys like that just didn't notice her. She was Plain Jane, and no match for the women he was undoubtedly used to. A funk seemed to descend on her as she drifted off to sleep.

Jane cried out as she awoke suddenly. She was wrapped in the cocoon of her bed sheets, sweaty and disoriented. Slowly, the realization dawned on her that she was alone, that she was an adult, that she wasn't really in the nightmare.

She sobbed softly as she realized that the nightmare had come on her again, as she relived her one and only sexual experience. It had been almost two years since she'd had it, but here it was again, with all of its darkness and evil.

She had been a senior in high school, a decent student, but nothing special. Even then, she'd been a wallflower. But suddenly, out the clear blue sky, Mike Ellsworth had started paying attention to her, started chatting her up in class and in the commons during breaks.

She should have been suspicious, but she was so surprised that a good-looking, popular guy like Mike Ellsworth was showing interest in her that she was blinded to his real intentions.

Unbeknownst to her, Mike had been bragging among his friends that he could fuck any girl in the school, and somehow her name had come up. A wager was soon made that he could fuck Jane by the third date, and Mike thus began his campaign to get into Jane's pants.

It took dosing her with a date-rape drug to accomplish, but he did succeed in taking Jane's cherry.

Mike had been the perfect gentleman the first two dates, even charming her mother, who was a little skeptical, for good reason, as it turned out.

The third time they went out, Mike had pulled into a convenience store where he knew he could buy beer and came out with a six-pack. Jane was alarmed, but she didn't want to seem uncool so she took the proffered beer as they drove around town.

She really didn't want the second beer, but Mike insisted, and that was the one that was dosed.

Jane knew something was wrong before she got halfway through the can, but it was already too late and she was powerless to do anything about it. Mike drove to a secluded spot, where he met one of his co-conspirators, who was there to document the event.

Jane would only recall bits and pieces of the next hour or so, but what happened was that Mike and his friend maneuvered Jane into the back end of Mike's SUV -- or, rather, his parent's SUV.

He got her shoes and her slacks off, pulled her panties aside, squeezed a dollop of KY Jelly on her pussy and spread it around real good, then smeared some on his cock and rammed his way in.

The pain of her hymen breaking Jane would remember, but she couldn't recall Mike fucking her and filling her with his cum, then his friend following suit.

The first coherent thing she remembered was sitting on a picnic table in the park not far from her house, where they had ditched her. She realized immediately what had happened and broke down in tears.

Of course, she could never tell her mom what had happened. Her conservative mother would never understand. At the time, there wasn't as much of an awareness of date rape and date-rape drugs, and Jane knew her mom would accuse her of being a slut, a whore.


School was a different story. In keeping with her shy personality, she shrank from a confrontation over it, but the word got out anyway. She could see the looks, hear the whispers and it just caused her to retreat within herself even more.

The incident ruined her senior year of high school, and all she wanted to do was get away from her home, from her mother, from the old neighborhood and start a new life.

She'd found a job at the insurance company as a clerk and had moved up to assistant in her branch. She made a nice living, enough to buy a decent car and put a down payment on her little house in a quiet area of Hartford.

It had been Dana, her co-worker who had befriended her, who finally coaxed the story out of her, and got her to go into therapy. It helped, but she still felt inadequate, unworthy of a decent man.

And now the nightmare had returned, as it always did when she felt like she was closing in on happiness. She buried her face in the pillow and sobbed again at how lonely her life had become.

So Jane was pleasantly shocked the next morning when her phone rang and she heard a sexy voice on the other end.

"Jane?" Ryan said. "I just wanted to call and thank you for a great time last night. I meant what I said. I like you and I want to see more of you. I just wondered if you wanted to get lunch this afternoon and take in a movie."

"Uh, er, well," she began, trying to form words that wouldn't come. "I had planned to do some Christmas shopping, but I'd love to go out. Maybe you can help me shop. I have to find something for my uncle."

And with that, a relationship was off and running.

They went out several times during the time before and after Christmas and made plans to go with Eric and Dana to a big New Year's Eve party at the home of one of Dana's friends. She'd been bugging Jane to go for several years, and she was delighted when Jane finally said she'd go.

Dana also wanted to watch Ryan in action and see how he was around her friend. What she saw was a man who was polite, a bit affectionate, but not pushy. In conversations among the four of them, she'd found she liked him, so she decided it was time to talk business.

She took her opportunity when Jane excused herself to use the bathroom. She sidled up to Ryan and asked him to step into the kitchen for a minute. He looked puzzled, but agreed.

"What's up, Dana?" he asked, a slight frown on his face.

"Ryan, how do you really feel about Jane?" Dana said.

"I like her, I like her a lot," Ryan said. "I don't know if I'm in love yet, but it could develop into that. I think she's a real diamond in the rough. Someone just needs to take time to coax her out of her shell."

"I'm glad to hear it," Dana said. "Jane is such a sweet girl, and I just love her to death. She's very fragile emotionally, and it goes back to something that happened to her a long time ago. I want to make sure that you're not just playing with her, because I can tell you right now, she's crazy about you."

Dana gave Ryan the short version of the date rape incident, and made him promise he wouldn't let on that he knew.

"I so want her to be happy," Dana said. "And I've never seen her happier than these last couple of weeks with you. Treat her right, and she'll worship the ground you walk on. Treat her wrong, and I'll hound you to hell and back."

"I don't think I'd want that," Ryan said with a chuckle as they walked back into the midst of the revelry.

For Jane, the party had been a revelation. No one there prejudged her, no one there looked at her with scorn. She was Dana's friend, and if she was Dana's friend, she was their friend.

At midnight, Ryan pulled Jane to him and they toasted the coming year then kissed deeply.

"I think this is going to be a very good year," Ryan said softly.

"I hope so," Jane said. "Ryan, do you believe in destiny?"

"I guess," Ryan said. "Why?

"I think fate has brought us together as just this moment in time," she said with a degree of apprehension. "You know, I've dreamed about meeting a man who looked just like you. You were my fantasy lover, then when you were there at the Christmas party. It blew me away."

"Yeah, maybe it was fate," Ryan said, then wrapped his arms around Jane and kissed her again.

"Ryan?" Jane said when they broke apart. "I love you."

"I love you too ... Sweet Jane," Ryan said.

Jane decided she liked that nickname a lot better than the one she'd always heard herself called: Plain Jane.

As the cold weeks of winter progressed, Ryan and Jane saw a lot of each other. There were still times when he had convince her that she was pretty enough and that he loved her enough for him to enjoy being with her.

She was indeed a diamond in the rough, and he was patient in polishing her up and smoothing out the rough spots.

Ryan took the tack that when she put herself down it was as if somebody else was doing it.

"I'm not going to listen to anyone putting my girl down," he would say forcefully. "I happen to think I've got the best-looking woman in town."

It was on Valentine's Day, the day for lovers, that they took their relationship to a higher level.

A week or so before, Ryan had finally gotten Jane to open up about the date rape she'd been subjected to. He just held her as she cried out her pain, pain that was still there more than 10 years later.

That seemed to be a catharsis for Jane, because her man knew her darkest secret, and he still loved her.

So instead of going out for Valentine's Day, she invited Ryan to dinner are her place. She made a big pot of spaghetti, with salad and French bread, and a top-notch red wine

After dinner, she invited Ryan to bring their glasses into her den and they sat on the sofa.

Almost from the beginning, she was the aggressor. She was all over Ryan, kissing him and running her hands all over his body. And when she lingered at his swelling crotch, Ryan finally put her at arm's length and looked deep into her eyes.

"Jane, are you sure?" he said. "I'll do whatever you want, but I want you to be sure in your mind that you're ready. Are you ready?"

"Oh God, Ryan, please, take me to bed and love me," she almost sobbed in her desire. "I need you. It's what I've dreamed about. I want you and I want you now. I'm tired of waiting. I'm tired of being Plain Jane, the wallflower. Ryan, I need you to love me like I've never needed anything in my life. I love you and I want you."

Ryan's response was to smother Jane in kisses, deep, soul-tingling kisses that left them breathless. Finally, Jane stood up, pulled Ryan off the sofa and led him into her bedroom. The bed was already turned down in anticipation.

Slowly, Jane unbuttoned the blouse she'd been wearing, revealing her tiny breasts. She hadn't bothered with a bra, something Ryan had made a mental note of a few minutes earlier.

There they stood in the middle of Jane's bedroom, slowly undressing, slowly revealing their bodies to each other.

Ryan was leaning back on his elbows on Jane's bed staring intently she stood there clad only in a skimpy pair of black panties. She'd gotten them earlier in the week, along with several other pairs of scanties, and she had relegated her white cottons to the back of her lingerie drawer.

She wanted to look and feel sexy, and that was one way she felt she could do that. But she was still nervous standing there not quite knowing what to do, meeting Ryan's even gaze with one of her own.

Ryan stood up and let his boxers fall to the floor. His body was the stuff of dreams, as far as Jane was concerned. He was tight without being muscular, and his hands, still calloused from his pitching days, seemed to have a mind of their own.

He filled those hands with Jane's breasts and used his fingers to excite her sensitive nipples. He knew how self-conscious she was about her breasts and he wanted her to know that he appreciated them.

He bent down and captured each nipple in his mouth, giving first one then the other a liberal sucking. Jane groaned heavily as the delightful feelings swelled through her slender body. Her breasts may have been small, but her nipples were quite sensitive and the soft way Ryan suckled her had her purring like a kitty.

As he lavished licks, kisses and sucks on Jane's tits, Ryan was softly running his hands all over her body, knowing how that sort of treatment stoked a woman's fire.

He pulled his mouth off Jane's chest and their lips met again in a hungry kiss full of passion and promise, his hands kneading her small buttocks as their tongues jousted in delicious battle.

Smoothly, Ryan maneuvered Jane to the bed and gently pushed her down. Jane's chest was heaving in desire as she looked up at her lover-to-be.

Now that she was here, she wanted this with every fiber of her being. Her apprehension about sex was melting away with every smoky look from Ryan, with every touch of his rough fingers, with every kiss from his soft lips.

Ryan lay down on the bed next to Jane and slid his body up against hers. His cock was already semi-hard, and he hadn't even touched it yet. But that was about to change, and in an unexpected manner.

Jane ran her hands all over Ryan's tight body, and she didn't hesitate when they arrived at his cock. She had no frame of reference to judge whether Ryan was bigger or smaller than average, and it really didn't matter. All she knew was that he had a pretty piece of meat, nicely sculpted and solid.

She tentatively squeezed it, and Ryan nodded appreciatively.

"That's good, baby, just take it easy and be gentle with it," he said softly. "Just do what comes naturally."

"I ... I've never been this close to a man's p-p-penis," Jane said self-consciously.

"It's a penis when it's just sitting there," Ryan said with a chuckle. "When it's in use, it's a cock."

"OK, it's a cock," Jane said as she smiled and relaxed.

Instinctively, she moved her hand up and down, and shivered as it stiffened noticeably in her hand.

As Jane began to get into the rhythm of foreplay, Ryan slid a hand between Jane's legs and felt the warm heat of her wet pussy, hidden as it was under her black panties.

Jane gasped then groaned as Ryan's fingers slipped into the gusset of her panties and came into contact with her dripping sex. He circled her clit a couple of times then plunged two fingers into her body.

Jane closed her eyes and reveled in the feelings of finally having a man working her sex. She still had some trouble believing this was happened to her, the wallflower. Well, this wallflower was suddenly blossoming into a rose from the feelings of lust that were soaring in her soul.

Ryan knew what to do now. He pulled his hand away from Jane's crotch, gently -- reluctantly -- pried her hand off his rigid cock and slid down the bed.

"What?" Jane started, but Ryan shushed her as he took up position between her legs. He spread them open, pulled her panties away from her crotch, working them off and tossed them aside.

He gazed down at Jane's pretty pussy and smiled in satisfaction. He got a sense that this was going to be something special, and he couldn't wait.

Jane had spent some time earlier that day trimming her unruly shock of dark thick pubic hair, trying to shape it into something enticing, on advice from Dana. She wasn't sure if she'd succeeded, but gazing down at the way Ryan was looking at her she was relieved.

Suddenly, Ryan bent his face to her hot pussy and swiped his tongue up her furrow, and followed it up with his lips. Jane squealed as her climax began to mount from the oral assault.

She writhed and thrashed on the bed as Ryan pressed his attack, rolling her clit with his lips, spearing her hole with his tongue, sucking her labia into his mouth. He was giving his new love all the benefits of his experience, wanting to make this woman's first real sexual encounter one she would always remember.

Jane felt like she was about to explode from the swelling feelings of climax, and when Ryan circled her clit with the tip of his tongue, that lit the fuse on her passion.

She arched her back and felt something like liquid fire rip through her loins. She gave a gasping groan as she shuddered through the most intense feeling of pleasure she'd ever experienced in her life. She wasn't even through with her twitching and she was already begging for more.

"God, please, Ryan, please, fuck me!" Jane cried, surprising herself with her vulgarity. But she no longer cared about propriety or anything else other than consummating her love.

Ryan was ready. He'd been humping a hole in Jane's mattress as he went ever wilder with his mouth on Jane's super-hot pussy. He wanted this woman like he'd never wanted anyone before, and there had been a few.

He'd had women that were probably prettier, sexier, better built, but he had an innate sense that none of them would ever be more giving as a lover than this shy, slender woman who had been so badly served by men in the past.

Oh yes, he was ready. And he got up on his knees between Jane's legs, and stared deeply into her misty eyes as he lined up his cock at the gates of Jane's steaming hole. He pressed the head to her warmth and slid effortlessly into her depths.

Almost in unison, they groaned in supreme satisfaction, and Ryan bent down, captured Jane in the circle of his arms and they kissed deeply, wantonly as he churned his cock in a steady rhythm.

Their bodies were completely in tune right from the first moment of coupling, and Jane at last understood what it meant to be loved, to make love, to have love.

She may have been inexperienced, but she knew what to do, and she quickly found herself working in tandem with Ryan's incoming thrusts. She wrapped her legs around his waist and undulated with him, letting her passion flow through her body as they worked as one.

"Ahhhh, God, it feels so ... good!" Jane gasped, her breath coming in short bursts as Ryan fucked her in a way that let her know he appreciated her.

And he did. As he alternated the speed and angle of his thrusts, he thought back to other women he'd had. He'd fucked a few women in his baseball days, but he'd rarely made love with any of them.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers