Wallflower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,235 Followers

He recalled the one or two he thought he'd been in love with, but he understood in that very moment, that he hadn't been, because none of them had made him feel like he felt with Jane.

He knew, if he hadn't known already, that he'd found his soul mate, found the one he wanted to spend forever with.

Just then, Jane's keening moans brought him back to reality. She was feeling another, stronger orgasm swell in her hard core, and he was ready to get there with her, get there together.

So he picked up the pace, looking down hotly as Jane's eyes were closed and her face registered the passion that was exploding through her mind, body and soul. He could feel the sweat that covered her body from the strain of their lovemaking, could feel the trembling of her body as he orgasm spilled out in a long, sibilant string.

He couldn't hold back any longer, he fucked Jane deep three rapid-fire thrusts then let go with one of the supreme orgasms of his life, he fell on Jane's body kissing her frantically as he spewed a rocket-load of red-hot cum deep in Jane's clenching cunt.


They were laughing insanely, and Jane was even weeping joyfully, as the passion flowed out their bodies together in one long river of lust.

Afterward, they lay together, arms and legs entwined, each lost in their own thoughts.

Suddenly, Jane looked over at Ryan with a very serious look on her face.

"Ryan?" she said. "Do you love me?"

"Silly question," he answered. "Of course I do."

"I hope so, because I want your babies," she said. "I'm trusting you with my body, and that includes my heart. Please, for God's sake, don't break it."

And then she buried her face in his chest and wept softly, and Ryan did what any real man would do. He pulled her into the circle of his arms and held her, conveying with his body language that she had nothing to fear.

"Sweet Jane?" he said, pulling her face up so she could look him in the eye. "I want you to have my babies. Maybe not right away, but soon. Sweet Jane, all I want right now is to love you forever. But it's still early in our relationship. We need to take some time to get to really know each other. Let's take this next year and see where we go, and if we both still feel the same way this time next year, then we'll make it permanent. How does that sound?"

"Sounds heavenly," Jane said as she burrowed herself into the safety of Ryan's arms.

^ ^ ^ ^

It was a bright spring afternoon 15 months after that fateful night, when Jane Smith walked down the aisle at her little church where she took Ryan Hebert as he husband, and he took her as his wife.

The previous year had seen Plain Jane become Sweet Jane in a big way. She added a little meat to her slender frame, she blossomed socially, got a critical promotion and grew in love and lust.

When that first summer arrived, Ryan and Jane took regular trips to Boston to see the Red Sox play, and they also frequented the smaller park at Norwich, where Ryan introduced her to some of the people he'd known there who were still involved with the club.

In the fall, they took a number of weekend excursions through New England to see the changing of the colors in the dense forests. Ryan was captivated by the wild splash of colors that were everywhere.

This was something that New England had over Louisiana, where the pines he'd known growing up stayed green year-round.

As their relationship deepened, Ryan knew his original assessment of Jane was dead-on. The shy wallflower had turned out to be a diamond in the rough, just waiting for the right set of circumstances and the right man to make her shine.

Jane still had her moments when she felt inadequate, but with Dana behind her every step of the way, she gradually came to accept the love that Ryan offered as something she did indeed deserve, that she was indeed worthy of being loved by a man like him.

It took a true friend and a patient man to accomplish, but in the end, the wallflower bloomed into a woman, in every sense of the word.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,235 Followers