Wally and the Super

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers

He was silent and said finally: "I'm sorry to be so dumb, Chris but between what I saw this afternoon, and the way that you're dressed tonight, and that kiss, I'm getting a totally new definition of what 'wonderful' means, and I don't know exactly what to do about it."

"Then we do nothing about it right now," she said softly. "We just go on, each of us, loving that wonderful little boy upstairs and let these things sort themselves out. I know that they will."

She turned and gave him a lingering kiss. It wasn't the same passionate kind of kiss as before but it wasn't the kiss of two friends parting. They both saw it for what it was, the kiss of two lovers who would certainly be together again and soon.

"I'm going to go now, Charlie," she said.

By then he was no longer struck dumb and some of his spirit had returned.

"And I'm going to watch you walk across the room!" he said with a chuckle.

"Dirty minded policeman!" she chided, kissing him again, and positively strutted from the room.

He followed her and opened the door for her. As she slipped out into the night to go to her house, he said softly:

"Beautiful ass, Chris!"

She turned, giving another short kiss and said: "Why thank you, Charlie!"

They both acknowledged to themselves that they had unfinished business to conduct with one another, and that the conducting of that business would occur soon.

But all of that was set aside, when Wally got sick.

It was a few days later. They had not indeed done anything about the lingering passion that they both felt from what had happened. But neither of them seemed to be in a hurry about it, knowing that it was going to happen.

The middle of the night and her bedside phone rang. It was an unusual event for her.

"Hello?" she answered in a very sleepy voice.

"Chris," Charlie said.

She came awake immediately because of the edge of panic in his voice.

"Wally's sick, Chris, very sick," he said then, his voice as close to absolute panic as possible without giving in to it totally.

"I'll be right there," she said.

"Door's open," was his response.

She took nothing; she waited for nothing; she thought of nothing but getting to the house next door, where Wally was sick.

She entered the house and followed the trail of light to the bedroom, Wally's bedroom, where she found the two of them.

For Charlie, it was, for a couple of reasons, the greatest crisis that he'd faced, since the illness and death of Susie.

The overwhelming fact was that this was Wally now who was sick, he was afraid of maybe the same thing, that had come and taken Susie.

But even in the midst of his near panic, Chris' appearance was another shock to his system. She'd taken no time to put on a robe. She wore the same floor length night gown that she'd worn to bed. It was a bone white and beneath it, Chris wore nothing at all.

In a nano second, Charlie took in the fact that she was there to help, and that was accompanied by the sight of her in that nightgown. He didn't dwell on it but he certainly noticed. He certainly noticed the poke of her nipples against the light off white fabric. He certainly noticed the poking of her her pubic curls against the front of the gown, down between her legs, and as he followed her into the bedroom, the cheeks of her ass were also on display.

It was as though all of this registered and was stored for consideration later. At the time his concern for Wally precluded his being able to dwell on Chris' loveliness in that night gown.

It was certainly his experience with the death of Susie that caused his brief panic that night. He wasn't prepared for anything, let alone the same kind of thing, to happen to Wally, and he discovered that Chris' presence was what calmed him down and helped him to function to aid her with the crisis.

"Run a tub of cold water," she said, once she realized how high Wally's temperature was.

Charlie responded by going off immediately to do that. He had it ready by the time Chris brought the limp boy into the bathroom, wrapped in a sheet, to put him into the tub.

"Call 911?" she asked then and he moved immediately to do so.

She meanwhile had dipped Wally into the water, in an attempt to bring his body temperature down.

The ambulance was there almost immediately. The emt's from the ambulance, once they assessed the situation and saw what kind of temperature Wally was running, had him ready to transport immediately.

Both Charlie and Chris rode in the ambulance with Wally. They followed the gurney into the hospital ER, and Chris hovered, while Charlie gave them the necessary information.

It was only while Chris was standing back, watching the ER staff work on Wally that someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned to find a nurse smiling at her and holding out a doctor's white lab coat for her to wear.

"Oh, dear!" Chris said, "I was so upset that I forgot how I was dressed." She sighed then and said: "Or, I guess, not dressed."

"This will be fine," the nurse said. "His Mom?"

"No," Chris said, "Next door neighbor but I love him so." The nurse smiled and nodded. It was the kind of encouragement that Chris seemed to need right then, for she went on: "I love them both so."

She chuckled then and said: "I left my house, after Charlie called, without thinking about or bothering to dress, I'm afraid. I must be quite a sight."

"A lovely sight," the nurse said with a smile, giving Chris a hug.

"Thank you, for being so kind," Chris said, and then Charlie was back.

"How?" he asked quickly, and the nurse said: "Seems to be going okay just now; we'll let you know."

He put his arms around Chris and said: "Thanks so much for this."

"Fool that I am," she said against his shoulder, giving in to the urge to cry about it, now that her part in taking care of Wally was over, "Running around almost naked!"

"Spectacular!" Charlie said, and she looked at him with glistening eyes, and said what she otherwise would never have said:

"I love you, Charlie!"

She thought about having said it immediately, and realized that she wasn't sorry for making the declaration.

His response was to hold her close to him:

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," he said. He shuddered from the emotion just then and whispered:

"Noticed you prancing around almost naked though."

"Thought you might have," she said, and they dropped the topic for that time.

They waited and finally an ER doctor came out to talk to them. He told them right away that Wally was 'out of trouble'. Chris broke down into tears immediately.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I'm not even his Mom."

"The only Mom that he's got!" was Charlie's statement then.

The doctor went on to talk to them about what kind of strange infection he'd had, an almost freak occurrence but that he was out of danger then.

"I think that it was the soaking in cold water that saved his life," the doctor said.

"Yes," Charlie said,"She did that. I'm the cop and am supposed to be great in emergencies and couldn't think straight at all."

The doctor looked at the two of them with a kind of question on his mind.

"I live next door," Chris said, "Charlie called and I never even bothered to dress; still in my pj's. But we're very close."

"Yes," Charlie said, "Especially Chris and Wally."

Then the doctor said: "Well Wally's going to be just fine. We'll put him in a room upstairs just to observe him for a day or so; make sure that this is cleared out of his system."

"Thank you, doctor," Charlie said.

Then the doctor asked pleasantly: "Are you the superintendent of schools?"

"Yes," Chris said, "Here I am in dishabille!"

"Got the job done," the doctor said, "Good for you! You both saved this child's life!"

The doctor left them at that point. Charlie turned to Chris and simply held her in his arms. And Chris, for her part, clung to him a long while.

Finally she looked up at him and said:

"Charlie, why don't I call one of the people from my office? I need to go home and get some clothes and I'll bring some for you also?"

"Oh, would you please?" he asked.

She called one of her assistant administrator's who was also a friend:

"Janie," she said, once she'd answered the call and seemed awake. "I'm sorry to call you now but Wally next door was taken to the hospital for an emergency, and . . . "

She broke down at this point and only slowly was able to tell Jane that she needed a ride to get some clothing.

"I don't know if there are taxis or anything," Chris said finally, "And I came here with the ambulance wearing only my night gown, and, I'm afraid, nothing over it or under it."

"Don't you worry about it," Jane said, "I'll be right there. You just wait for me."

At that point, as Jane rang off, Chris could hear Jane explaining to her husband what had happened.

Jane was indeed there shortly and brought a coat for Chris to wear home. Chris leaned over and gave Jane a kiss on the cheek:

"Janie, I really appreciate this!"

"Of course!" Jane said, "What friends are for."

When they got to Chris' house, Jane offered to make coffee, while Chris dressed and went to get clothes for Charlie. She also got, from next door, some pj's for Wally, in case they were needed.

She took the coffee and went for her car. Jane walked with her:

"Don't worry about the office, we'll cover for you. We don't have any big stuff coming anyway. You just take care of those guys, both of them."

"You are the greatest friend possible," Chris said, giving Jane a hug and cheek kiss.

Then she was off back to the hospital. When she got there she found Charlie sitting with Wally in a private room.

Charlie went to Chris immediately, as she entered the room, and swept her into his arms.

"There are hardly any words that are sufficient for me to say what I'm feeling just now," he said softly.

"Oh, Charlie," she broke down again, "I was so afraid for him."

( "You were wonderful!" he said, and then he grinned at her and said: "And you looked wonderful!"

They went hand in hand to Wally's bed.

"He looks like such an angel," she said.

"Yes, looks like his Momma!" was Charlie's comment.

Then they sat down to wait and watch over Wally's bed side.

The fever had indeed subsided, and Charlie went home to dress for work. Chris assured him that she would take the day and spend it with Wally in the hospital. It was during that time period that Wally woke. He woke cranky and crying, especially when he saw the strange surroundings.

She was by his bed side and went to him immediately. He saw her and gave a kind of cry of joy, spreading his arms for her, and holding on to her tightly.

"Your Poppa had to go home to dress up, so that he could look like a big, bad police guy instead of a Poppa who was worried sick about his Wally. He'll be back soon."

"Good," Wally said.

"You were very sick, honey," she said and he only looked at her. "But they tell me that you can have some jello or ice cream now. Would you like some?"

"Yes, please," he said.

She made a move to get up but he restrained her and held out his arms again for a hug. She went into his tiny hug and was herself crying then.

"Honey, we were so worried, your Poppa and I, so worried," she said.

Then she kissed his forehead and he reached up and wiped away a tear, saying:

"Please don't cry, Chris Momma; I feel better."

That of course made her hold onto him and cry that much more.

They were in such an embrace, when Charlie entered, saying:

"Well look at you two, thick as thieves!"

"She's crying," Wally said, "Crying, Poppa!"

He went to the bed side at that point and pulled Wally to him, and also pulled on Chris so that she leaned her head against Charlie's stomach.

"Truth to tell, pal, our Chris saved your life last night; knew just what to do, and it worked just fine. Just fine."

"She said that I can have some ice cream, Poppa," Wally said then, smiling hopefully.

Charlie nodded and kissed Wally's forehead and then kissed the top of Chris' head. She kept her arms around Charlie's waist for a few minutes and then straightened up and said:

"I'll behave myself now!" she laughed, "And did someone say ice cream?"

"Yay!" Wally croaked and Chris, dabbing her eyes told them both that she'd go and fetch some ice cream for Wally.

It left the two guys alone.

"She really did save you, sport!" Charlie said in a husky voice.

"Poppa," Wally said then, "I know she's not my real Momma but I love her so much."

"I know that, sport, and so does she, and shall I tell you a secret just between us men?" Charlie went on.

"Yes, just between us men," Wally said then.

"I think that I love her too!" Charlie said.

"Gonna tell her?" Wally asked.

"Think I should?" Charlie asked in a confidential voice.

"Probably should," Wally said, "She probably needs to know."

"Guess you're right, pal," Charlie admitted.

They sat and talked for a few minutes, until finally Chris entered with the ice cream.

"Yay!" Wally said again with a little more enthusiasm this time.

As Chris was getting the ice cream ready, Wally spoke up and said:

"We have a secret! The guys! The guys have a secret."

"Can the girls know the secret?" Chris asked, seeing Wally smirking at her and Charlie looking just a little uncomfortable.

"I'm not going to tell the secret," Wally concluded, "Poppa will have to do that."

"Fair enough," Chris said, and handed Wally some ice cream.

"You gonna, Poppa?" Wally asked. "You gonna tell the secret?"

"What do you think, pal? Maybe at the right time?" Charlie said.

"Yep, I think so," Wally concluded, with Chris smiling, "At the right time."

The doctor indicated that Wally's system had recovered rather quickly from the onslaught of the fever and he was pleased with the boy's progress. He also said that they'd keep him only for a while and then, he could go home.

Charlie looked at Chris, who said: "I'm taking the day, Charlie; I'll see him home and tucked in."

Wally smiled at that, and Charlie said: "Thank you, Chris."

"Remember the secret, Poppa," Wally said.

"Won't forget it, sport, not at all!" Charlie answered.

Then in answer to Chris, Charlie said: "I have to go to work; Teney is out sick I know and I'm not sure of the other sergeant."

"We understand that, Charlie," Chris said, "You go to work; Wally and I will be fine."

"I'll be with the super!" Wally said with a smile.

Both adults looked at him and said, almost at the same time: "The Super?"

Wally gave them a grin that was lopsided with lost baby teeth, and they all laughed.

Charlie did indeed go to work then, and Chris sat with Wally. She read to him, and had brought her iPad for him to play with to pass time. They spent the balance of the morning, prior to his release, companionably.

When she got him home, at last, Chris tucked him into bed and made him a lunch that he could have in bed. She asked him what he wanted most of all and he opted for tomato soup and peanut butter crackers, favorites.

She sat with him, while he had his lunch. Afterwards, she told him that it was time for a nap.

"Will you, can you lie down with me, please?" he asked, large eyes staring at her.

"Of course, love," she said and she lay down with him, while he immediately snuggled into her armpit.

"Thank you," he said and then, with a frown on his face said: "But I don't even know what properly to call you. Tell me?"

"Gee," she responded, kissing his forehead, "Maybe that's one that we need to talk to your Poppa about."

"Yes," he sighed, "After all there is the secret."

Chris laughed and said: "Yes, of course, I forgot; there is the secret. Now you snuggle down and sleep. You need your rest."

"I love you," he said simply, and she responded:

"Thank you for the wonderful gift of loving me, Wally. I'll just snuggle down here with you."

He didn't last long. The fever and the struggle with it had certainly tired Wally out, and he was secure and content in her arm pit. But then neither did she last long. She had been, after all, up most of the night and still hadn't had any chance to 'catch up' so to speak. They were there snuggled together on the bed. .

It's where Charlie found them, when he got home from work.

"There are still angels," he said softly, kissing Wally on the cheek and Chris lightly on the lips. He went then, leaving the two of them sleeping and settled down himself, after closing the house, in a lounge chair in the bedroom.

He woke the next morning early and discovered the two of them still snuggled in the bed. He went over to her and very lightly kissed her lips. Her eyes shot open and he smiled at her and caressed her cheek with his hand.

"I'll make coffee, beautiful lady!" he said, as she nodded and yawned.

He brought the coffee and found Chris sitting up and yawning.

"Hi, Charlie," she said quietly. "He looks like an angel."

"You're the one who's an angel," Charlie said, kissing her forehead.

"No, dirty girl!" she said with a grimace. "No shower, same clothes, just a dirty girl!"

"Well, let's not let it be said that the police department wasn't up to every challenge," he said, bending down and scooping her up in his arms.

"We take care of our dirty girls!" he said next, into her ear, as she began to giggle.

"Shower for the two of us," he said, putting her down on the bed in the master bedroom.

"You've got me, officer!" she said, raising her hands.

"Assume the position," he said, easily propelling her to the wall, where he had her lean against it with her feet back from the wall and spread out.

"Ohhhh," she sighed, "I've always wanted to be frisked! You're gonna frisk me, Charlie, officer?"

"Certainly am!" he said, as he began to run his hands up and down the front of her body, missing no part of her body in the frisking process.

She giggled her way through the frisking. When he'd done, she leaned up against him and sighed:

"Still so tired."

"Shower'll wake you," he said softly.

Then he began to take off her tee shirt.

"Oh, do the police do this?" she said, feigning wonder.

"This policeman does," he said, pulling the tee shirt up and off.

She kept her arms up in the air and simply smiled at him.

"Your captive," she said.

"Yep, got you!" was his response, as he began to fumble with the clasp on her bra, getting it finally loose.

"Wanted to be your captive for so long, sergeant Charlie, sergeant Charlie Rhodes!" she said almost breathlessly.

"Wow!" he said, as he set aside the bra and let her breasts dangle.

She grinned at him and said: "Glad you like! Watch what I can do."

She shook her shoulders then and set her breasts motioning back and forth. It made her giggle.

He moved on, after watching, almost mesmerized, her breasts sway back and forth for a bit. His hands reached out and unbuttoned the waist button of her jeans.

"Uho!" she said, "He's gonna take my pants off, getting serious here with this search!"

He laughed: "Are you always this gooney?"

"No," she said, in a coy fashion, "Only when I'm this tired, or when a gorgeous cop like Charlie Rhodes is taking my clothes off!"

He laughed and unzipped the fly of her jeans.

"Closer!" she said, and then he was tugging her jeans down and off.

"Ohhhh," she wailed then, "I haven't showered or anything. It's not supposed to be this way at first."

"Okay, then here we go," he said, "Lifting her up in his arms again and walking with her into the bathroom.

She was giggling again now. He set her down only in order to get the water right and then said to her:

"Stay here! Don't move!"

"Yes, officer!" she said, and watched, owl eyed, as he began to take his own clothes off.

His shirt was off and she said a loud: "Oh look!"

Then his jeans were down and off and her comment was: "Better and better!"

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers