Wally and the Super

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

Finally he was naked and she held out her arms to him, wiggling her fingers in order to tell him that she wanted him to go to her. He moved into the circle of her arms and she sighed against his shoulder:

"Oh, Charlie, you are so gorgeous! Gorgeous!"

"Shower time," he said to her and opened the shower door for her to go in.

She still had her panties on, which were now transparent, from the water, and no covering at all. She leaned against him for a kiss.

"This is what I've wanted!" she said, between kisses, "This is what I've wanted for so long a time! So long! This is what I've wanted!"

"Hands in the air, Chris," he said to her and she did as she was told, while he began to wash her.

He was careful, meticulous, and thorough with the washing. She smiled at him throughout. The water had revived her. He moved, after he was finished washing her above the waist, to take off her panties, and she yielded them up, simply grinning at him.

Then he continued to wash. She'd never, she thought, been so well taken care of as far as she could possibly remember.

He washed down her stomach, and carefully, thoroughly washed her pubic area, the lips of her vagina and down her thighs. Then he turned her around and washed down and inside her ass crack. She squeaked when he did this.

"Nice noise!" he said.

"All my noises are for Charlie!" was her response.

Then she proclaimed her turn, and returned the compliment, washing him as thoroughly and finished with his stiff erection in her hand, washing it carefully and stroking it up and down, as she did.

"Here's how we start," she said.

She knelt and began to lick the head of his cock, around the head, beneath the head.

"Cop cock!" she said. She giggled and then went on: "Chrisie captured Charlie's cop cock!"

He growled and she said: "Yes, sir, yes, sir! Doin' my job now. Concentrating."

She went at the blow job in earnest then and brought him fairly quickly. As she realized that he was about to cum, she hesitated and said softly:

"Charlie, please decorate me!"

He began to spurt into her mouth and then he pulled out and the rest went on her face, and her neck, her hair, down on her breasts.

His smile was huge, and she was simply euphoric!

She stood to rinse herself off and they went into another kiss then. He stopped the shower and getting out, got a towel for her. He carefully dried her off and then allowed her to do the same for him.

"Oh," she said, when the drying was done, "He's ready again. What shall we do now?"

"I get to love my Christine!" he said scooping her up again and heading for the bed.

Then he covered her, filled her. It brought her to the very heart of her long felt desire for him.

"Oh, do that to me, love me, Charlie," she whispered almost desperately in his ear, as he moved on top of her and within her.

She reached up and clasped her legs around his ass, holding him into her, fasted to her.

"Make a baby with me, Charlie, please!" she said, before she even knew what she was saying.

Her eyes, at that point, flew open and she saw him smiling broadly down at him.

"What a nice idea!" he said, and continued.

They went into a crisis fairly together and lay languidly on the bed afterwards.

"Cigarette smoking time?" she laughed as they lay there.

"Don't smoke," he said.

"Don't either," she said, "But there is this."

She moved then and captured his wilted cock in her mouth. She flashed her eyes at him, as she cleaned him off and went back to snuggle with him.

He regarded her and asked: "What you said before; did you mean it?"

She had felt just a slight bit guilty ever since she'd said that, and replied: "Oh, Charlie, that just kind of came out, no plan, no forethought, just came out but, yes, I really meant it."

"Great!" he said and followed that by: "Won't Wally be pleased!"

"Will he?" she wanted to know.

"Oh, I guess so. He talks about it enough," was his answer.

"By the way," she went on, "Do you have anything I could wear, or do I get to flash the neighborhood getting home to dress? I hate to dress in my dirty clothes from yesterday."

"Yes, I have something and we'll put your stuff in the washer, and I do have a request."

"Yes, requests granted here!" she said immediately.

"Might get you in trouble, woman!" he laughed.

"Might want to be in trouble, officer!" she said.

He slapped her ass once, getting a 'yip' from her and said: "And it's sergeant!"

"Oh, yes," she answers, "The sergeant what fucks me!"

"Got that!" he said.

"Request?" she asked politely.

"Bring with you some clothes and make sure you bring the night gown that you were flashing people in, when we took Wally to the ER.

She 'eeeeeped', and said: "I guess that I did put on a show."

"I've got he movie rights!" he said with a laugh.

She turned and said: "Charlie Rhodes, I'm going to bite you!"

"Nooooo," he wailed, still laughing as she honed in on his thigh and bit him lightly on the thigh.

She was in a position then on her stomach and, when she tried to get up, he held her in place with a steel grip.

"Does she bite?" he asked pleasantly.

"Yes," she said with a feral grin.

"Does she really?" he asked next, swatting her ass.

"Ohhhh!" she said, realizing the perilousness of her position.

He slapped her ass two more times and she said:

"No biting, no biting here, none at all, never happen!"

He laughed, letting her go and she sprung on top of him, lying there and plying him with kisses.

"Need to see how our boy is doing," he said to her then.

"Yes, let's go see Wally!" she agreed.

He did give her a pair of running pants and a tee shirt to wear. She was drowning in them but rolled up the pant legs and made do.

Wally was awake, when the two of the entered the room. He giggled as soon as he saw Chris.

"You look funny!" he said, grinning.

"Wearing your Poppa's clothes," she said, "Mine were dirty."

"How are you, pal?" he asked. "Feeling?"

Charlie sat down on the edge of Wally's bed, and gave him a kiss, getting a hug in return. Then Wally, with a big grin, spread his arms wide for Chris. With a sigh, and glistening eyes, she went into the small arms and said:

"Wally, my love, it's so good to see you feeling better."

"Woke up and you were with me!" Wally said, "Just like Momma! I liked that!"

When Chris pulled her face away, there were tears on her face.

"Don't cry, Momma," Wally said solemnly.

"It's just that I love you so much!" she said.

His face brightened at that and he looked at Charlie:

"The secret!" he said, "Do we get to tell the secret today?"

"Yes, sport," Charlie said, "I guess this will be a good time for the secret."

"How about some pancakes? Feel up to it?" Charlie asked.

"Oh, pancakes, my favorite," Wally said.

"Need help?" she asked then.

"No, Wally and I are old pancake makers from way back," was his answer.

"Good," she said, "It'll give me a chance to go and get dressed."

He walked her to the doorway, and she whispered to him:

"It'll give me a chance to get my flashing clothes!"

"Don't start, lady," he said, "Or we'll treat Wally to the sight of you getting spanked."

"Ohhhhhh!' she said, and added: "Leaving to get my clothes, leaving now!"

He kissed her one more time before she left.

The pancakes were ready, when she got back, bag in hand.

"Chris is going to stay with us a bit, while we're making sure that you're all better, sport," Charlie explained.

"Good for us!" Wally said, clapping his hands together.

They sat down to breakfast, and Wally ate with a good appetite.

"Want you to lie down a bit, after breakfast," Chris said. "Work on getting your strength back."

"Poppa," Wally said, as a soft reminder, "The secret?"

"Yes, sport, don't think that I've forgotten it; the secret," Charlie responded.

Chris looked on simply mystified.

"Chris," he began, "Both Wally and I know that you're the one who saved him. That's clear. I think that saying a proper 'thank you' is going to take a long time. So, part of this is what Wally has to say. Wally, remembering their conversation and being prompted spoke up:

"I know that you're not my own Momma," he said softly, "But it's what I want to call you! And I love you, Momma!"

He sounded quite definite about it.

Chris left her chair, tears on her cheeks now and gave Wally a hug.

"Oh, I love you too, Wally!" she said, kissing his cheek. It left him with a huge grin on his face.

"Poppa!" Wally said then.

"Well, yes, there's my part of the secret too," he said, as she took in, with her glance, the two of them.

"Chris, I love you too!" he said.

"That's the secret!" Wally said triumphantly, "That's the guys' secret. We both love you, Momma!"

Charlie held her then, and she was crying softly now.

"What have I ever done to deserve two wonderful men like you?" she asked.

Then she looked at Charlie and kissed him and said: "I've loved you for such a long time, such a long time. Never would have said, never! You both make me so happy."

"Hey, nap time, big guy!" Charlie said then to Wally, who was okay with napping now that the secret had been shared.

They both tucked Wally in for the nap and went downstairs to do the clean up.

( "Good pancakes!" she said taking dishes to the sink.

He went to her while she was there and put his arms around her, and she leaned back against him.

"That baseball incident, with you sunbathing was my wake up call. Something I couldn't, didn't want to ignore."

"Hooray for tits!" she said softly.

"Lovely tits!" he countered.

"Hooray for lovely tits!" she said then.

"Then I'd better do this," he said next, seating her at the table.

"There doesn't seem to be a better time than this, since we're already talking about the subject of loving and all."

She didn't quite know what he meant but when he went down on one knee, she squealed in positive delight.

"Chris, my love," he said, "You have already won Wally's and my hearts; he sees you as his 'Momma', his word, his choice, and I want you as my wife."

"Really?" she almost shouted, and then another "Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"If you make so much noise," he said, "We'll have the cops here!"

"I've already got all the cop that I need here, and if you're asking, sergeant Rhodes, then I'm saying 'yes'."

They hugged and kissed. He said immediately:

"He won't be asleep yet; I think we should go and tell him."

They went together into Wally's room and got a bright eyed glance from him.

"Hey, sport," Charlie said, "Chris and I wanted to tell you our own secret now."

"Good," Wally said, "Another secret to share."

"Wally, I've asked Chis to marry me, to come and live with us, and be a proper Momma to you!"

Wally was up from his bed, standing on the bed and moving to the two of them for a hug, immediately.

They settled him back onto the bed then and Chris said, with a giggle:

"Oh, honeymoon!"

"Yep, honeymoon!" Charlie said, matching her grin.

"Oh, let's go to DisneyWorld!" Wally said.

Charlie spoke up then and said: "Hey, sport, when two people get married, the honeymoon is a kind of a special trip just for then . . ."

Chris broke in at that point: "Disney World for three; it's a wonderful idea!"

She smiled broadly at both Wally and Charlie.

"Disney World for three!" Charlie said. "It's a date."

Epilogue:

A month later they had a police honor guard for the wedding, and Wally stood up with his Poppa and 'Momma', as part of it.

Disney World was a huge success for the three of them.

The passion that Chris and Charlie found for and with each other wrapped them into a joyful kind of unity that they shared, loved and radiated to others.

It was at Disney World that Chris shared her own secret with them. They were eating lunch at one of the restaurants. Wally and Charlie were both wearing mouse ear hats.

"Well, guys," Chris began, "I have a secret now; it's a girl's secret. Shall I tell?"

"Yes, tell," Wally said, "It'll be a secret for all of us."

Chris looked at Charlie and he said: "Share the secret."

"My secret is that I'm going to have a baby! We're going to have a baby!"

"Yay!!!!!!!!" Wally whopped, as Charlie went to Chris and took her into his arms.

People were looking. Wally looked back at the curious faces and said:

"It's okay, Momma just told Poppa that she's going to have a baby, and I get a sister!"

There was general cheering from the others gathered at the restaurant and the manager gave them a dessert in celebration.

A new phase in living had already begun for the three of them and now another new phase was launched.

With the birth of little Susie, their family circle seemed complete. Wally loved his new Momma and his new baby sister as much as any human possibly could.

The End

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers