Walt and Rhonda Ch. 01

Story Info
Ronda gets special service.
4.3k words
4.31
74.1k
36

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01 - Car Rental

This whole thing had begun as a joke, she remembered. They had carried the joke on for while, then it had become a tease; a comment to entice each other with, as unrealistic as it was new and exciting. But the joke had become an idea, and the idea had become fantasy. And now she sat with her eyes closed in her seat as the plane began to taxi, feeling him still dripping from inside her. She could try and convince herself it wasn't real, it never happened, but the sticky wetness leaking into her panties would not allow it.

When Rhonda's husband, Walt, had mentioned the idea of joining him on his business trip she had leaped at the chance to escape the beginnings of the Northeast winter for a few days in the Miami sunshine. Walt had found a way to take a few days before the weekend, and they had planned a mini-vacation at the hotel where his business meetings would be after the weekend. Rhonda would stay until Sunday, then leave him alone to work.

The joke had begun at the car rental counter, where Rhonda had signed for the car while Walt checked his blackberry. As she'd been looking forward to their time alone, she was already in a playful sexual mood. Andy, the young man at the rental counter, was incredibly handsome and friendly. She felt a spark of sexual attraction even though he was likely ten years younger than her forty-five. The way he smiled, the way his eyes sparkled seemed, she thought, more than just good customer service, and she felt a swell of pride that she could still attract a male eye. She immediately dismissed the idea that he was flirting with her, even when he inquired as to when she would be returning the car. Relaxed by his easygoing nature and good looks, she blurted out her plans to return alone, leaving her husband to work. He mentioned that he might see her back then, as he might be working at the time. His eyes twinkled, and he smiled at her, and she felt a little excitement again.

In the car on the way to the hotel, her sexual urges prompted her to tease Walt. She told him how she thought the young man, Andy, had been flirting with her. Walt, who was just as horny as Rhonda (he was always horny, Rhonda thought), had teased her back, joking that maybe she should have sucked his dick for a better rate.

"The rate is pretty cheap already," she told him, "and he upgraded us free." She touched Walt's arm as her drove. "But maybe I'll suck his dick anyway!"

They had laughed, both feeling the sexual stirrings, and that was the beginning of an intermittent sexual banter between them that lasted until they were in their hotel room. Of course they both knew that it would never happen, in twenty years of marriage neither of them had strayed and they were hopelessly in love. But she found that she enjoyed the idea of teasing Walt, and he seemed to enjoy her pretend sluttiness.

And so, as they spent their days together, the 'Andy Idea' came up repeatedly, escalating from a blowjob, to sex, to an affair. To threesomes. All day they aroused each other with sexual talk, frequently referring back to the young man. Sometimes the talk got graphic, and once while she sucked Walt's cock in the shower, she looked him in the eye and told him, "This is how I'm going to suck Andy's dick." Walt had near exploded, pulling out of her mouth and shooting onto her face and tits. She teased him more afterwards, hinting that she might even call Andy and have him meet her at the hotel, where Walt could watch him fuck her.

Needless to say, their sex for the few days was wild and exciting. The talk loosened them, allowed them to do things they'd never done, say things and share desires with each other that they had previously hidden, or not had. Ronnie, as Walt called her, put her finger in his ass while she sucked his balls. She masturbated for him, playing with herself while he jerked his hard cock. He told her to say she wanted his hot cum on her face, and she did, taking a facial like the sluts in the movies they occasionally watched. But her vacation came to an end after a few days, and it was time to catch her flight back home, and in the early afternoon she kissed Walt goodbye.

"Tell Andy I said hi," he joked as she got into the car. "Don't be too rough with him," he grinned.

"I hope he's rough with me," she replied, grinning, remembering the pounding Walt had given her last night, just the way she liked, hard and deep. They laughed, and kissed, and she headed for the airport, remembering all the sex. It was always exciting on vacation, and she hoped it would still be exciting at home.

She dropped the car, and went into the rental office to see when the shuttle came. When she walked in she saw the flight board, and was dismayed to see her flight was delayed. She hoped it wouldn't be long; she hated hanging in the airport. She looked around, and was happily surprised to see Andy at the rental counter. Remembering the innocent flirting (and subconsciously enjoying the attention) she went to him. He remembered her, and she asked about the shuttle. His dazzling smile and flashing eyes nearly blinded her to his answer.

"My flight's delayed," she blurted innocently, "I hope it's not too long. I hate being trapped in the airport."

"You're headed for New York?" he asked. "Didn't you hear? They are socked in with weather. Some flights are already cancelled. Did yours get cancelled?" He seemed genuinely concerned.

"No, it's delayed. Three hours. So far, anyway," she smiled.

"That's too bad. The reports aren't good though, I'm afraid. I don't think they expect it to clear up anytime soon."

Her shoulders slumped at the news, and he noticed. "Hey, it's not that bad. You're still in Miami. There are worse places to be stuck. You could be stuck in New York trying to get here." She smiled grimly at his effort to cheer her, and realizing it hadn't worked, he tried harder. "Have you eaten lunch?" he asked.

She thought she'd heard wrong. "Excuse me?"

"Lunch. Did you eat?"

"No, I figured I'd eat in the airport."

"Oh, that's bullshit. If you have to, I guess you can, but you don't have to." He smiled again, that dazzling, virile handsome smile. "Why don't you let me take you to lunch? I hate to see you distraught, and you've got plenty of time, now." He flashed those beautiful eyes. "Come on, it'll be fun. I won't try anything, I promise," he kidded, and inside she suddenly hoped he WAS kidding. She thought about being seen with him, what people would think, and she found the image pleasing.

In a rash moment, she agreed.

They took his car to a nearby bar and grill he sometimes frequented that had good food. He called a friend of his at the airport and asked him to call him if anything changed on her flight, to keep her mind at ease. They ordered, and chatted. They had a few drinks. She talked about her life, and he about his. He was easy to talk to, a good listener, and he was SO easy to listen to. The timbre of his voice, watching his mouth move, his eyes, his smile. Just dreamy.

Towards the end of dinner his phone rang, and he got bad news. Her flight was delayed further, another two hours. Frustrated and dismayed, she felt all the good feeling she had almost slip away. They discussed her plans as they returned to his car. When they got in, his phone rang again. This time her flight was cancelled, as were all flights to New York. They were expecting a break in about six hours. When he told her, she was crushed, and then he asked his friend to try to get her onto any airline, the next flight out.

He hung up, and explained to her the situation, and what he had asked his friend to do for him. She felt a wave of gratitude, and she kissed him on the cheek, impulsively. As soon as she did it, she caught herself, frozen just inches from his face. She saw his expression, and felt herself moving without thought, and then her lips were on his; his beautiful, sexy lips, and she felt her tongue slip into his mouth. Thoughts rushed through her head, one top of another. You are kissing a man who is not your husband, oh, my God, he's a great kisser, what am I doing, holy shit he's hot, I'm married, I shouldn't, I can't stop myself.

She felt his hand behind her neck, stroking her, pulling her into the kiss, and she went willingly, bending her neck to get further in, cramming her tongue into his mouth, her lips open and accepting his hot tongue inside her, feeling it swirling. She felt his other hand on her shoulder, rubbing forcefully, and then it slipped down to her breast. She felt him squeeze and fondle her, and felt her nipples harden, and her body responded urgently. She felt her hips move involuntarily, her thighs rubbing together. It's wrong, she thought. I shouldn't, she thought. But I am, she realized. She reached for him, her hand to his shoulder, feeling his size and shape, the youth and vitality. It slid down his chest, feeling the heat from his body through his shirt, absorbing it, tracing the structure of his developed chest, down to his stomach, feeling just a little softness covering hard muscle. And then to the front of his pants, where she brushed his hardness, almost pulling away, and then grasping it firmly through his pants.

She broke the kiss, her hand still on his swollen member, his on her breast, tweaking the nipple through her bra. She tried to speak, caught her breath.

"I -- I - " she struggled. "I want you." She managed.

He looked into her face, his sparkling eyes burning into her. "What do you want?" he asked. His mouth curled up slightly at the corners, as though he had a secret he wanted to share.

"You," she stammered. "I want you."

"What do you want," he teased, "you have to say it." He licked her lips, pinched her nipple, hard. "Tell me."

"I -- I want you to fuck me," she whispered. "I want to," she paused, and her dirty talk teasing with Walt came back to her, and she blurted, boldly. "I want to suck your cock." The words spilled as though they had a life of their own. "I want your hard dick in my mouth, I want to feel it throbbing in my mouth. I want to lick your balls. I want your tongue in my, in my pussy. In my CUNT," she added with emphasis. "I want your cock in my cunt, fucking me, pounding me." Shame burned in her face as she confessed her lustful desires. "I want your cum in me, filling my cunt, covering my face, filling my mouth. I want to swallow you." She couldn't meet his gaze, and looked down in shame, seeing her own hand clutching his bulge. She released it, withdrew her hand.

His hand left her breast, touched her chin, lifting her head. She kept her eyes down, afraid of her uncontrollable lust. What had happened to her? She heard him calling her name, and looked up, and fell into his eyes. He said something about his place, but she never heard, she only saw his face, his eyes, his lips moving. She imagined his cock, hard and pounding her, inside her, filling her with heat, passion and cum.

The next thing she knew he was leading her from the car, into a building. Condo, she heard. She would remember later thinking the lobby was very nice, and noticing that he keeps his place clean, as though guests were expected.

But right now she was on her knees fully dressed in his living room, her mouth stretched around his ample meat, firm and hot inside her hungry mouth. She sucked him, licked him, coating his hot rod with her saliva, wanting to please his cock, make him feel good, good enough to want her, to take her, to give it to her hard, and long, and hot. His cock filled her mouth, felt so good on her tongue, even as she stretched her jaw to take more of him inside, wondering if she might suck it off his body, keep it forever. One of his hands was down inside her shirt, inside her bra, roughly squeezing her nipple, sending bolts of pleasure directly to her pussy and clit. One of her hands was between her own legs, rubbing her hard nub through her pants. Her other hand was wrapped around the base of his cock. She opened her eyes and saw her wedding ring there, on the hand that held his beautiful, seductive shaft. She looked at it as she bobbed her head, her tongue rubbing the sensitive underside. I am married, she thought, to a wonderful man that I love, and who loves me, and all I want is for this stranger to shoot a hot load of cum into my mouth so I can swallow it, and relish the taste, the heat of his cum. She felt ashamed, and delirious with lust and surrender.

He pushed her head away, pulled her up to him, kissing her, his tongue exploring her mouth and lips. He pulled back. "You suck my cock so good," he said, and she swooned as little. "I want to taste your slutty cocksucking mouth." She felt her knees give out, and she held his broad shoulders to keep from falling as he kissed her again, hot and wet, driving his tongue onto her mouth.

She broke the kiss this time. "Your tongue," she managed to gasp, "So hot, so strong." She took a deep breath. "I want it in my cunt, now!" he gasped. She was undoing her pants even as he pulled her shirt up, over her head. She removed her bra as he pulled down her pants and panties together, her sandals slipped off and she worked her legs out of her clothes, naked now in front of this man, this stranger who wanted her as much as she wanted him. He put an arm under her, and lifted her, picking her up in his strong arms, and she wrapped hers around his neck as he carried her down the hallway, opening a door, and threw her body on the bed.

In a second he had her legs apart and his face was between them, and her body jolted in shock as his tongue touched her wet pussy. She felt her lips part for his mouth, felt her wetness spill out, confirming her desire for him. She squealed when she felt his tongue slip inside her, and cried out when he touched her clit for the first time. She was engorged with blood, her button hard and exposed, and he tormented it. In seconds he brought her to her first climax with a sudden rush that caught her by surprise, screaming her orgasm to the room. He stayed with her, easing her through her cum, and then went after her again, bringing her quickly to a series of three consecutive, but smaller orgasms.

He let her come down then, his hand stroking her thighs, her stomach, her breasts. He brought his face to hers and she attacked it, kissing his mouth, wet with her juices, smelling herself on his lips, tasting her cum on his tongue, so nasty, so wanton, so hot. She squirmed beneath his hard body, feeling the muscles in his back and shoulders, grabbing his ass cheeks, hard, demanding. She felt his hard cock pressing against her stomach, felt the heat from his love muscle, and moved herself under him, trying to manipulate his cock to her pussy. She felt his hips pull back, allowing only the head to touch her open lips; her pussy was shaved for her husband, now yearning for this man, this beautiful sexy stranger.

"Please," she murmured.

His head lifted, and he looked at her, holding his cock at bay, teasing her.

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please," she repeated, "Please fuck me! Please stuff your beautiful cock in my pussy, fill me, fuck me!" She bit his lower lip playfully. "Please, now, I need you cock in me now, in my hot married cunt, my slutty married cunt, now! Please!" And her next words were lost in her howl as his cock pushed inside her, opening her, splitting her pussy open to take the invading meat, and she kept shouting as she felt it slide all the way inside her, poking her insides, up into her belly, and she came again, instantly, muttering to him, "I'm cumming on your cock, feel me, I'm cumming on your cock, oh, you're making me cum so good, oh fuck me, fuck me," over and over.

He slowed his thrusts, allowing her orgasm to pass. She felt a sheen of sweat burst from her skin, and a chill broke out on her, tingling through her body. She felt another orgasm building, but he kept his pace slow, holding her at the edge. Her pussy was clenching at him, trying to hold him inside her, keep him there forever. She babbled nonsense, clawed at his back, pulled on his nipples, clutched the firm cheeks of his ass. She probed a finger at his rear hole, played there, and he reacted, pushing into her, hard. Getting what she wanted, she probed more, slipping a fingertip inside, and he began pounding in earnest. He put his arms under her knees, spread her legs and lifted them to her chest, and began driving all the way into her, smashing his groin into her, his cock deeper than before.

She grunted as he pounded, and he spoke with his thrusts. "You ... like ... that ... slut? You want ... my cock ... in your ... cunt? You want ... to be ... fucked hard?" She felt her breath being driven out with each impact, his cock felt like it was in her chest, and still he pounded, she heard sloppy wet noises as their parts smashed together, felt his balls bouncing of her exposed asshole, stretched open by the position he held her in. "You want ... my hot cum ... in your ... wet cunt?" She groaned, and grunted, and then he stopped thrusting and mashed his pelvis into her, rubbing and grinding against her clit. She felt his cock moving around inside her, touching all the sides as he shifted against her, and she finally managed to answer.

"Yes, I want your fucking hot cum in my cunt, you bastard! Fuck me, fill me with your hot load, Shoot your hot fucking cum into me, fill my cunt with your cum! Oh, I want it, I want to feel it hot, shooting in me, fucking cum inside my cunt!" She felt like there was some other woman talking in her voice, some awful slut of a whore who didn't care who she fucked, only that she got fucked, hard and hot.

He began stroking in and out of her again, pumping hard. He raised his body up, grabbed her ankles and pulled then apart, exposing her obscenely. He told her to look at herself, ad she craned her neck to see her pussy, spread open and stretched around his cock as it slid in and out of her. It was so nasty, so hot.

"See your slut cunt taking my cock? See your married slut hole getting fucked?" he asked, and she did, and she was horrified and thrilled, and she put a hand between her legs, grabbed his cock as it emerged, felt the slickness of her juices on his shaft.

"Oh, yeah," she came back at him, "my slut cunt loves your cock fucking me, give me your cum you fuck, fill my married cunt with your hot juice, look how wet you make my pussy, see how my pussy wants your cock?" She moved her hand to her clit where it stuck out from it's hood. "My clit is so hard, so hard for your beautiful cock in my cunt!" She rubbed herself, felt the sensations in her clit race through her body. "Cum in me, I want to cum when you shoot your hot cum into my cunt!" Her fingers teased her button, feeling the hardness, stroking herself to bring on her orgasm. She felt her pussy clamp down, clenching on his throbbing meat. "I'm gonna cum, oh, cum in me, fill me up, oh, I'm gonna cum I'M GONNA CUM, OH, OOOHHHH I'MMM -!!!" She screamed as a massive orgasm took her, shaking her body, and as she peaked she felt him spasm and jerk, and she saw his chest tighten and his mouth open, and she felt the heat sear her inside, and felt the wet lava spread through her, oh, the glorious feeling of being filled with cum, and another climax followed the last one, and she lost herself in the heat spreading into her, through her, and spilling out around his cock, and feeling the sloppy mess her cunt became. As he stopped jerking he released her ankles and settled his weight onto her body.

They stayed that way for a few minutes, catching their breath. She thought she could feel his heart pounding onto her chest, felt his body trembling. After a few minutes he raised up, looked at her. "Pull up your legs," he told her, "I want you to see." She put her hands behind her knees and pulled them up to her shoulders, so her hips angled up into her view. He lifted his torso and she looked down between their bodies and she could see his cock still buried inside her, wet and slick, cum leaking out the sides. Slowly he slid his cock out of her, still mostly hard, coated with his cum and her juices, until the head emerged, and a string of cum connected their bodies. It was deliciously awful, and she gasped slightly as he left her, feeling empty, and wet and slimy and wonderful.

12