All Comments on 'Walt and Rhonda Ch. 01'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sailvtsailvtabout 13 years ago
Extremely Hot!

Wow what a story....very hot. I wish I were Andy. I wonder what happens when walt gets home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
And a proper ending would be.

She flipped on her cell after arriving home and gasped as she read the text from Walt.

DON'T BOTHER CALLING. WILL FILE ON RETURN. IT'S OVER. LOL. THINK IT'S FUNNY NOW? W

Not bad for a first story author. Written well enough. Lot of possibilities for an ending. I kind of like mine. lol ML

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the Troubador

Since you gave us, your readers, no ending I cannott award you a rating. Perhaps, as the story was left, it would be very low. Perhap the 1 an earlier reader left

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome story. 5 stars!

Do us a favor and start deleting the comments by the idiots who feel moral outrage at a hot wife story on a sex story site. Frankly the little whiners are getting annoying, like gnats in your face. Too funny I read a story where the wife had the husband fuck her sister. Oh yeah, the comments were all positive of course. But let a husband encourage his wife to have a little fun and the world is on the verge of ending for these idiots.

Just delete their comments. They aren't welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My Mistake

I learned a valve lesson if one person can learn from my mistake it will be worth it.

What I learned is a fantasy is a fantasy and reality is reality and the two should never meet.

How do I know this ? Well it is 5 years since I cheated on my ex-husband. Yes my Ex-husband. Walt did not take it well. we were divorced less than 6 months after I committed adultery. Some how Walt hid a lot of money my lawyer tried to find it but could not. so I ended up with very little. That is not the worst part. It seems Andy was Bi.

Yes I said was. He died from AIDS 2 years a go. I will most likely follow him soon.

In closing.

1 Do not be stupid like I was and cheat on your Husband.

2 More importantly if you think with your Cunt instead of your Brain use a rubber.!

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
How about this

SORRY CAN'T PICK YOU UP. TO BUSY FUCKING ANN AND MANDY! HOPE YOU DON'T MIND. :p

katibkatibabout 13 years ago
Nice story, exceept for...

Liked the story, except the place you wrote to the usual formula that seems to please the juveniles. I mean where the shyer person is forced to spell out in explicit words what the stronger character demands.


"What do you want," he teased, "you have to say it." He licked her lips, pinched her nipple, hard. "Tell me."

"I – I want you to fuck me," she whispered. "I want to," she paused, and her dirty talk teasing with Walt came back to her, and she blurted, boldly. "I want to suck your cock."

This is sadism. Is it necessary for your story? Is he so stupid that he does not know what she wants?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
And the ending was

Walt never picked her up, and walt had all the locks changed at home.

It's bad enough to fuck outside of marriage, but to do it with the kind of loser who works at a rental car place, that's just gross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Author you should be flattered

that so many have a little fun coming up with an appropriate ending for you, except of course the serious reader who wanted you to delete all comments that don't meet his strict criteria. Seems there are some that are offended by opinions that are different then theirs. Nothing wrong with readers having a little fun with a well written story. If you're going to delete any comments, start with the whiner who bashes other readers, wouldn't that just gripe his ass. lol

cullodencullodenabout 13 years ago
Good story

This story deserves a much better rating than it has. Don't let the negative comments bother you, particularly the one by the anonymous poster who not only can't tell a valve from a value, but can't tell fantasy from reality. He's left nearly the same feedback for me.

My only criticism is that I would have liked to have seen the husband more actively give the wife permission, but that's minor. I liked the ending. It sets you up nicely for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

shit, another cock crazy cunt!!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
I'll be wanting to see where this story goes.

A good start.

Well written and a very nice presentation.

Erotic and hot with her just fucking a stranger and half-way telling her husband.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If only

Well written. I have had and shared fantasies with my wife when we were younger. We lived some of them out also. Your story made me long for those days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a mindless and talentless garbage ! "1*" !!

!

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

For all of you idiots that couldn’t remember what you read Walter is still in Miami. Men think with the little head and women do think with their pussies it is not mutually exclusive to men.

I have met women that could go from nice girl to slut in under A smile and wink and a nod and in fact I was married to one for six years talk about someone that thought with her cunt. Looking forward to how the story ends, just hoping you don’t turn the husband into a panty wearing wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous