Walt and Rhonda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that was fun, Walt," she bubbled, "thanks for being a good sport." She put her hand on his chest, lightly, and left it there. "You were getting into it. Is that how you dance with you wife?"

He laughed at the suggestion. "No," he said, sedately, "we dance more like when I first started out there."

"Badly?" she teased.

"Exactly!" he laughed, and she laughed with him. They were in an area between two buildings, and she looked around, as if she'd just realized it. "O-oh, it's a little creepy here, come on, let's walk."

"You're not going back in?"

"It's over; everyone will be wandering out soon. Only the die-hard drunks are still in there now," she paused, "although I'll guess that a few of them will be finishing up at another bar, or back in their rooms." They had emerged on the walkway in front of the main lobby. "Hey!" she said.

"What?"

"You want another drink?"

"I don't know, sure, I guess," he fumbled.

"Let's go," she said, and took off walking, pulling him by his arm, away from the lobby. He tried to hold back and her hand slid to his, and he again felt suddenly uncomfortable. He'd not had any woman's hand but his wife's in his for almost twenty years.

"Whoa, slow down," he called to her, "where are we going? The bars are all inside, aren't they?"

"Yep, but we're not going to a bar," she told him, turning, and walking backwards, looking at him with a mischievous smile that nearly melted his resolve. "We're going to my room. You like wine?"

Her comment caught him off guard, and he stumbled a little. He felt a little panic resurfacing. What was going on? Was this young beautiful girl coming on to him? He had to admit he was not that good at reading signals; he hadn't been even before he'd met Rhonda when he was dating. Why would a young pretty girl invite him to her room for a drink? Was it just innocent party talk? Was he misreading a friendly invitation? Or was it something else, something he didn't dare to imagine? And why was he going along?

He allowed himself to be pulled along, resisting at first as she pulled at his hand. She was walking backwards still, looking into his face. He dismissed any possibility that it was something more than innocent. Even as he did, he was taken again by how good she looked, how her body moved, leaning back slightly, pulling at him, how her hand felt holding his, how her breasts looked straining up at him, her legs pulling against his weight. If only, he thought, but it couldn't be. His resistance slipped, and he walked with her, and she turned again as he stepped beside her, and her hand wrapped his upper arm.

They talked as they walked, and he tried to focus on her words, to have a conversation, and her gentle laugh told him he was keeping it up pretty well. But all the while he was distracted by her shoulder pressed against his, her hip occasionally brushing his, her long sexy legs, her hair, her hand on his arm. The conversation was light, and fun, and he was comfortable talking to her, which helped, because the awareness of her contact was as distracting as electrical shocks.

They turned off the path to one of the buildings where the hotel rooms were, not far from his own, and they passed the bench where he and Rhonda had been sitting when Vanessa had come by with her friends. He thought of his wife, and laughed a little to himself at how she would make fun of him when he told her this story. Rhonda would be amused at how he had imagined this younger woman wanted him, that it was anything more than friendly. They'd laugh about it together.

"What's so funny?" she asked as they entered her building.

"Nothing, I was just -" he started. "I was telling myself a funny story. About telling my wife how a beautiful girl took me to her room." He grinned and felt embarrassed. "How she'll react to me thinking, you know..."

"Thinking what?" she asked as the elevator opened. The stepped in, she pressed four, and the doors closed. He felt an immediate change as the doors closed, and was stunned, almost frightened, by his uncontrolled want for this to be something more; his desire for her to actually be seducing him. When the elevator stopped, he realized she was still waiting for an answer. She stepped out, and he hesitated a beat before following.

"Nothing," he said, watching her ass moving in the tight miniskirt in front of him. "Nothing. Just -- it would be funny, that's all."

"You'll tell her I took you to my room for a drink?" She'd stopped by a door, and took her card out of her tiny purse.

"We don't keep secrets from each other. She'll get a chuckle out of this." The lock clicked open and she pushed the door open. "She knows how I think, and she'll be amused." Vanessa stepped inside, and Walt followed her in. It's just a drink, he said, smiling. Part of him again wished it was something more, something hot, sexy and wrong, wished her motives were sinister and seductive, but that was so unrealistic that he nearly laughed to himself as he closed the door behind himself.

He turned and walked up the short hall into the room. She was standing by the small desk, where she'd dropped her purse. She excused herself to the bathroom and he busied himself looking around. The room was similar to his, but neater, and obviously a woman's room, makeup and personal items. Some clothes were strewn around, and he recognized the results of a woman selecting an outfit, the discards left out, not put away. He found the ice bucket, and the water glasses, and picked up the bucket as she came out of the bathroom.

"I'll go get ice," he said, "you open the wine?"

She moved closer to him, stepping directly in front of him, blocking his exit, then taking the ice bucket and replacing it on the desk. "No need," she said, and stood, facing him, and then stepped directly into him, almost touching him. He looked into her face, and her eyes came up to meet his. His mind whirled, struggled for reason, trying to stick to the script, and failing.

"No ice?" he asked. He hands reached for his shoulders.

"Walt," she said, looking up at him, her eyes wet and intense. Her body closed the last open inches between them, and he felt her breasts brush against his chest as she slipped a smooth, supple leg between his own. "No wine."

"I thought-" he began, and then her face was closer, and time seemed to stretch slowly as he watched her, her big dark eyes slowly closing, her full lips approaching his. He felt her fingertips on his shoulders, gripping slightly, felt her breath, smelled her perfume, and the scent of her body, felt her heat as she pressed to him, and then her lips were on his, soft, caressing, touching lightly at first. As her kiss became more insistent her hands moved to his sides, under his arms, slipping behind him, pulling him closer. He momentarily admonished himself for being so dense, that he'd been wrong, had misread the signals. He had allowed himself to be lured here, this was wrong, how could he have allowed this. And then he felt her tongue slip past his lips, and all rational thought left him, and without warning he was kissing her, holding her, his arms behind her back, pressing her to him as their tongues danced lightly, their breath hot. He pressed his leg between hers, felt the heat from her crotch on his thigh, felt her leg pressed between his. His cock swelled in his pants and he pressed it into her, and she pressed back, groaning a little into their kiss. Her hand was on his face then, caressing him; in his hair, on the back of his neck. His hands fell to her slim waist, feeling the muscles move as she pressed her body to his, and then one slipped lower, touching her rounded ass, caressing, then fondling, and squeezing a full, firm cheek, pressing her hips to his. She let out a small gasp and her lips left his, kissing his jaw, then the side of his neck, his ear. He felt an electric charge course through him as her tongue touched his ear and he felt her hot breath as she sighed.

"M-mm, yeah," she whispered, as his lips trailed kissed on her bare shoulder. He felt her body heat on his lips, tasted her skin, inhaled her scent as his kisses trailed across from one shoulder, across her neck, her collarbone, to the other shoulder. He was fully hard now, his cock uncomfortable in his pants. Their hips ground together, almost fucking through their clothes, his hand on her ass slipping lower, finding the bottom of her skirt and slipping up, inside, feeling the hot bare flesh of her ass cheek, and squeezing the firm flesh. His other hand came to her shoulder, slipped the thin strap off, and he kissed down from her shoulder, down her chest to the top of her shirt. She removed the other strap herself, and eased her torso away from him slightly, keeping their hips together as she slipped her shirt up over her head.

She wore a strapless bra, and he caught a glimpse of the tops of her fabulous breasts above it as he kissed her chest, and then moved to the rounded tops of her breasts; he worshipped them, so fresh, so supple and firm. She wriggled a little, and he felt her bra slip away, and there they were, two beautiful firm mounds, not too large, but full, lively and round, standing proudly, topped by small tight pink areola surrounding her nipples. They were erect, and long, and firm, and he pressed one hand into her chest, holding the entire breast, felt her nipple pressing into his palm as he lowered his head to the other, kissing around the rounded top, down the side, and then flicking his tongue lightly in the rubbery nub. He kissed it, then sucked it in, gently, then harder as she sighed, and his teeth nibbled slightly, and she gasped as he bit lightly at it. She pulled his head into her chest.

"Oh, yeah," he heard her whisper, "bite them a little, baby, oh! Yeah, do it, you like that? You like my tits, baby?"

He moaned his assent as he sucked and bit, then switched to the other one, both hands now on her tits, squeezing them, mauling them, feeling the solid meat of her firm tits in his hands, moving from one nipple to the other, sucking and biting, pulling them up and away, then pressing his face into them as he licked and sucked, eliciting groans from her, making her grind her hips harder into his.

She pulled his face up to hers, kissed him hard then; not light tender kisses now. Her mouth was open and her tongue was inside his mouth, exploring his, and he felt her hands at his chest, opening his shirt, rubbing his chest, squeezing, feeling him, and then she was pushing his shirt off his shoulders, her lips moving down his chest, and she found his nipple, and bit, hard, and the electric shock went through him, straight to his crotch, and he cried out with the exquisite sensation. She giggled in response and switched to the other nipple, doing the same, getting the same reaction. His hands were on her shoulders, and he lowered his face to her hair, smelling her, inhaling her excitement, matching his own. He felt hands at his waist, opening his pants, and her mouth left his nipple as she opened his pants, dropping to her knees, pulling them down to his ankles. She stroked his stomach as he worked his shoes off, and grabbed his butt as he pulled his feet free of his pants.

He looked down at her and she grinned, on her knees in front of him, her firm young breasts exposed, her knees apart, forcing her miniskirt up her thighs, exposing a glimpse of the thong between her legs. She was gorgeous and sexy and she wanted him as much as he wanted her, and the ache of his desire filled him, tightened his chest, and made his cock throb and his balls tingle. She licked her lips, her eyes burning into his. And then her hands were at his briefs, and in a single motion she pulled them down, freed his cock, and captured it inside her mouth.

His eyes closed as he groaned out loud, throwing his head back, feeling the sudden wet heat enveloping his head. His legs went weak a second, then he recovered. He felt her one hand cup his balls, the other grip his butt, and felt more of his shaft enclosed inside her lips. He opened his eyes and looked down, seeing the top of her head as she pressed to him, felt her tongue swirling inside her mouth, against his cock, bathing him in saliva. She pulled back slowly, and leaned her head back to see him looking. She pulled her mouth off and rested the head on her lips, smiling at him.

"You want to see?" she asked, licking the tip. "You want to see your cock in my mouth, see me suck your hard cock?"

"Oh, you fucking know it, honey, I want to see your beautiful lips wrapped around me."

Holding his eyes, she opened her mouth, wider than his shaft, her full lips stretched open, and extended her flattened tongue. She rested his shaft onto her tongue, and slowly moved her head forward, and he watched his cock disappear inside, inch after inch, sliding up her tongue until his head touched the back of her mouth. Then, still holding his gaze, she closed her mouth around the shaft, and he saw her lips, full and plump, encircling his cock, he felt her suck and saw her cheeks draw in, and still she held his gaze as she began to slowly move her mouth up and down his shaft, sucking his hard cock.

"Oh, fuck, that's so good, Vanessa, suck my cock, yeah, you look so sexy with my cock in your mouth, m-mmm, yeah," he encouraged her. She responded by picking up the pace, the hand from his balls moving up to hold the base of his shaft. She closed her eyes then, focusing on bathing his shaft with her mouth, sucking and licking him, and he grunted and groaned as she worked his meat. She began pumping her hand with her mouth, stroking him from her palm to the back of her mouth, and he watched her lips stroking his shaft, and felt his cum begin to boil inside him, hinting at his climax. He'd thought he might last longer, didn't want to cum yet, wanted to last forever and at the same time wanted to fill her mouth, watch her take his hot load into her mouth, her lips, her face. His knees shook and his pelvis jerked forward. She pulled off, resting his cock at her lips again.

"You want to fuck my face, don't you, Walt. You want to hold my head and fuck my sexy mouth like it's a pussy, fuck it hard, and shoot your cum in my mouth?" She licked around the head.

"Fuck, yeah."

"I know you do. I can feel you getting ready." She sucked the head again. "And I want you to do it. I want you to use my mouth for your pleasure, fuck my face with your hard cock, and blast your hot cum all over me, make me beg for it, beg for your hot cum in my mouth." She sucked again. "But not yet." She squeezed his cock, and licked the drop of pre-cum that oozed from the tip. "Not yet."

She stood, still holding his cock, and lifted her face to kiss him, her wet lips tasting of cock, and pre-cum and saliva, and he nearly swooned. My God, he thought, she's the sexiest woman in the world, and she wants me, she's kissing me with the lovely lips that were just wrapped around my cock!

She broke the kiss and stepped back, walking slowly backwards a few steps until she backed into the bed. As he freed his feet from his briefs and removed his socks, standing naked now, he watched her unzip the miniskirt and shimmy it down past her hips, and sit on the bed in just her thong. She watched him approach, and as he arrived she spread her legs, and leaned back onto her elbows. Her tight stomach was smooth and slightly curved above the thong, her ribs showing slightly below her breasts which remained firm and high, nipples hard and long and solid. Her chin rested on her collarbone and she smiled slyly, seductively, her eyes half lidded and dark, burning with desire.

"Make me cum, Walt," she told him. "Lick my pussy. Suck my clit and make me cum, I want your tongue inside me, taste how wet I am for your cock." She lifted her feet to the edge of the bed, her thighs apart, and Walt saw the wet spot on her thong where she had leaked through the thin fabric. "Get in there, baby. Make me cum in your mouth. I love getting licked, love having my pussy licked." She mock pouted, pursing her lips. "Do you want to lick my pussy?"

Walt dropped to his knees in front of her, ran his hands down the insides of her thighs, caressing her thong-covered pussy, and then slipped his hands under her hips to reach the top of the thong, and slid them down. She lifted her ass, and he pulled them away, and up over her legs. She reopened her legs as she slipped them off, and was face to face with a completely shaved pussy. The scent of her excitement filled his nostrils as he inhaled her, staring at the perfect shape of her lips, swollen and pink, framing a slightly open slit that was glistening with her moisture. Above, the hood of her clit was raised and her hard little button protruded, peeking out at him invitingly.

"Oh, that's beautiful, you have the sexiest pussy," he whispered.

"Show me how much you like it, baby, taste me, make me cum."

He lowered his face, feeling the heat from her as he neared, and delicately licked around the outer lips, from the bottom of her crotch, around one side, down the other, then back again, bathing her lips, licking the delicious flavor of her pussy. He circled in, sucking on her labia, circling but not touching her clit yet, and then working lower, parting her lips with his tongue, burrowing inside. He glanced up, saw her watching him intently. He held her gaze as his tongue tickled at the outside of her love hole, and she cooed softly.

"You taste wonderful," he told her, enjoying the slight tangy musk of her.

"Stop teasing," she told him. "I want to watch you tongue-fuck my pussy."

He felt a surge in his chest at her words, and using his hands, spread her lips wide open, and quickly pushed his mouth over her open hole, spearing his tongue inside, and was greeted with a flood of juices spilling into his mouth. He drank them down, licking, forcing his tongue deep inside her, feeling the heat from her on his mouth, sucking out her juices, pressing his face hard into her wet pussy. He heard her groan, felt her hips twitch and lift to meet him, and he licked more, deeper, swiping long licks up the length of her slit, from the base to her clit, stopping short of her button, each time hearing and feeling her respond. He felt her lay back then, and he used his hands to lift her legs, pressing her thighs up to her chest, and in an uncontrollable impulse, trailed his tongue lower, past her pussy, between her hairless cheeks, to her anus, tickling the small tight hole.

She cried out as he made contact, and he licked at her back door, feeling the muscle respond, tightening first, then loosening and opening, and he pushed inside.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she called out, "lick my ass, you filthy man, Lick my tight hole, fuck, that's so good!"

He redoubled his efforts, tongue fucking her ass as he had done to her pussy, making her squirm and wriggle with excitement, and then pulled back, and trailed his way back up, releasing her legs, back into her wet pussy, and finally up her slit, where he circled her clit, closing in, and then attacking it forcefully. She screamed as he made contact, and he felt her hands on his head as she thrust her hips up to meet his mouth.

He licked her clit, then sucked it, then licked more. He worked his tongue around it, up the sides, then flattened his tongue and pressed, feeling the hard button swell against him as she cried out. He slipped a finger inside her, palm up, then added a second, and fucked her pussy with his hand as he sucked and licked her love button, listening to her pant and gasp as her orgasm approached, her cries escalating in her growing excitement. He found her g-spot, and stroked the ribbed mound inside her as he nipped at her clit, sucking it, stroking it with his tongue. Her cries became louder and more insistent, matched by her hands on his head, and her hips thrusting up into his face. She was fucking his face, and he sucked and teased her clit and pussy, and then she screamed, and her pussy gushed a flood of juices onto his hand, and he pulled his fingers out and sucked at her pussy, his fingers moving to her clit, rubbing it through her orgasm, extending it, intensifying it, and he was rewarded with another flood of her juices, filling his mouth with the sweet liquid tang of her cum. He swallowed it down, rubbing his face in her as she came, screaming and gasping, until she pushed his fingers away and pulled his hair to stop him.