Walt and Rhonda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his head up, his face drenched in her juices, smelling her cum in his nostrils. He watched as her orgasm receded, her body settling back down, her legs relaxing, then slipping down off the edge of the bed to rest on his shoulders. He watched her breasts rise and fall, and reached out to lightly caress them, toying with her nipples, and her hand joined his, guiding him, helping him stimulate them.

Finally she pulled herself back up onto her elbows. She beckoned to him and he worked his way up her body, and she sat up, and they kissed, a wet sloppy, sensual kiss, tongues sharing her juices as she licked his mouth and lips and face, breathing hard and steadily, making small noises as the felt each other's bodies.

"You taste," she whispered, kissing him, "like cunt," she hissed. "Like wet, horny cunt."

"Like your horny cunt," he hissed back to her, and she moaned.

"Fuck me now, fuck my horny wet cunt," she demanded, "I want your cock in my pussy, fuck me hard." She was staring into his eyes, her look hungry and intense. He held her gaze as he settled his hips between her legs, and lined up the head of his cock at her hole. Using one hand, he rubbed it across her wet opening, between her lips.

"You want that?" he asked hoarsely, and began tapping his cock onto her clit. "You want this hard cock in your hot wet pussy?"

"In my cunt," she gasped, "fuck my hot cunt with your meat, baby, shove that hot cock in my cunt and fuck me!"

He groaned, and lined up at the hole, and in one hard push shoved his entire length into her, her wet lips allowing his swift passage. She cried out and froze, eyes bulging open as her pressed his full length inside, feeling his head against her cervix, touching bottom, feeling her pussy walls twitch and clutch at the invasion. Her sheath gripped him like a wet fist; hot, slick and smooth, and he groaned, and pressed harder, grinding the base of his cock onto her clit, and then she groaned, too, and ground back at him. Fuck, he thought, her pussy is incredible, I can't believe I'm fucking her, holy shit!

He lifted up, pushing himself up on his arms, wanting to watch her body as he began sliding in and out, slowly, feeling her pussy walls grip him as he slid back, feeling them yield wetly as he pushed back in and she grunted. Her head was thrown back now, one hand at her face, her fingers playing at her lips as she breathed heavily. He'd never had any woman enjoy fucking this much, she experienced it with her full body, as though all of her was fucking, not just her pussy. He grabbed her beneath her knees, pulled her legs up and out, and knelt back, now able to watch her pussy take his shaft, watching himself emerge from her steaming hole, slick and shining with her juices, seeing her lips pulled inside as he shoved into her, and clinging to his wet shaft as he withdrew. Each move elicited a groan from her, and she was sucking her fingers now, while her other hand pinched her nipples, rubbed her breast. Fuck, she is the hottest ever. He felt his balls surge a little, and he began picking his pace up.

"Yeah, fuck me harder, pound me," she urged, and as he began moving more forcefully, she responded, thrusting up against him. "Yeah! Fucking give it to me! Fuck! I can feel your balls banging on my asshole, fuck, fucking slam my cunt!" Her hands were on his hips now, pulling him, and her feet were behind him.

"Yeah, baby, take that cock, baby!" he yelled at her.

"Fuck yeah, my pussy loves your cock, baby, I love the way you're fucking my hot cunt, give it to me harder, baby! Fuck my wet cunt!" she barked at him. She pulled her legs up to her chest, and hooked her arms inside her thighs, holding herself open and splayed for him. He looked down, her beautiful shaved pussy was completely exposed, swollen and red, taking his cock, their colliding flesh glistening in her flowing juices. Her hands met at her crotch, and spread her lips wide, exposing herself lewdly, showing him the edge of her fuck hole as he sawed in and out. It was nasty, and animalistic, and possibly the sexiest thing he'd ever seen.

"Look at me, look at my cunt getting fucked," she snarled, "look at your cock fucking my hot cunt, you fuck! Smash me! Smash my pussy!" Spurred to action, he slammed hard, wanting to hurt her, to turn her pussy to pulp, and he drove fiercely against her, hearing their bodies slapping each other, hearing her grunt as the breath was forced from her with each brutal impact. She wailed her delight, screaming, and then suddenly she was cumming. Her body tensed as she screamed, crying out her ecstasy as she climaxed hard, trembling, her pussy gushing onto his dick, soaking his balls and her thighs, filling the air with her musky scent. She wailed and he fucked her harder through her crescendo, only slowing his onslaught as she became coherent, her voice lowering, still panting, and she spoke again.

"Yeah, fuck yeah, oh, I fucking came so hard, fuck, that was good," she grinned hotly. "So fucking hot," she panted. Her arms still held her legs apart, and her fingers were back at her pussy, feeling herself, spreading her sticky cum on her lips. "M-mmm, I'm all wet, did I get my cum on you?"

He felt the stickiness on his balls and thighs, and told her. "Nice," she told him, "I like being a sloppy mess when I'm done." She rubbed fingers along his shaft as he slowly fucked in and out of her, and then she slipped a finger from each hand inside, sliding alongside his shaft. "Oh, fuck, I can feel your cock in my cunt, fuck! That's incredible!"

Walt was astounded, and suddenly felt his excitement building. He was fucking her while she had fingers stuffed inside herself! He could feel her pussy, stretched even tighter now, and her fingers rubbing his cock as he moved in and out. Fuck! His balls tightened, and the clenching began inside him, and he knew he was very close.

"Oh, fuck, you're making me cum, I'm going to cum!"

"Yeah, baby, fill me up, baby, cum inside me, shoot that hot cum in my pussy!"

"Oh, yeah, here it comes, fuck, I'm cumming! Fuck!" And then he bellowed, and his balls erupted as he shot a tremendous blast inside her, his hips jerking forward as the next spurts followed, jetting out of his cock, filling her. His body shook and trembled as his muscles froze in passion, a full body spasm, eyes closed. He felt the heat fill her, felt her pussy become hot, and slick, and as he stopped screaming he looked down to see cum spilling from her, coating her fingers, oozing from her open hole, his shaft slick and streaked with his thick white cream. He panted, and gasped as his body recovered from the massive climax.

"Holy shit," he managed through gasping breath, "Fuck, that was incredible." He pulled back, pulling his cock from her, still mostly hard, a string of cum connecting his cock to her open hole, her fingers still inside. As he exited, she pushed a second finger from each hand inside, four fingers in, stretching herself, hell, he could see the cum pooled inside her! Then she pulled her hands away and released her legs, and brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean. She made wet slurping sound as she sucked the cum from her fingers, licking them clean, smacking her lips and grinning.

"Yummy," she said. "God, I'm so nasty!" She looked at his cock, half hard still, and then up into his eyes. "Are you done? Or do you have another one in you?" She grinned. "'Cuz I promised you could cum in my mouth. Still interested?"

"Hell yeah!" he barked, and climbed up on the bed, working his way to her head. She met him half way, and before her could get into position she had his cock in her mouth, sucking his cum and her sticky juices off his shaft. He groaned as she enveloped him with her hot mouth, squirming into position underneath him for better access. And then she was working her head and mouth, just like before, stroking him back to full hardness, and fucking his cock with her lips and tongue and hand, making loud slurping and sucking pops, groaning and grunting on his shaft as though it was candy. She attacked it, devoured it, massaged and stroked it, and surprisingly, he felt another orgasm approaching quickly on the heels of his last one!

"Oh, shit, you're gonna make me cum again, fuck! I can't believe it! Don't stop! Fuck!" he called to her.

She pulled her mouth off only a second, stroking him as she said, "Yeah, fucking cum in my mouth, baby, I want your cum in me!" She sucked him in again, and his hips pulsed involuntarily, and as he began to jerk, she lay on her back, her head below him, mouth open below his cock, stroking his slick shaft.

"Cum for me, cum in my mouth, come on, I want your hot cum shooting on my face and in my mouth, give it to me," she coaxed as she stroked. He felt himself boiling up, his balls tightening again, and he groaned and his cock swelled, and began spewing the hot cream of his climax. The first one blasted across her open mouth onto her cheeks, the second on her upper lip and nose, and then she took the head into her mouth and sucked the rest of his cum into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue, cooing and moaning gently as he filled mouth her with his last dribbles. He shook, and then collapsed sideways onto the bed, taking huge heaving breaths, as she stroked him gently, licking the remains of his explosion from his cockhead. He drifted, watching her scooping the cum from her face with her fingers, and then his eyes closed.

He woke after a while, finding himself alone in the bed, naked. He heard the shower, listened as he climbed off the bed, gathering his clothes. The shower stopped, and Vanessa came out, wrapped in a towel. Walt stood facing her, and held his clothes in front of himself to hide his nakedness.

"Too late, baby," she grinned, stepping up to him. "I've already seen it. Are you leaving?"

"Uh, well, what time it is it? Yeah, I was thinking-" he managed. He suddenly felt awkward and uncomfortable, having had sex with this girl. But not sure why. Except that he was married. "I maybe should go," he added.

"You're so cute, you're like, embarrassed to be naked in front of me? You licked my ass and came on my face." She laughed lightly. "Relax, baby, I had fun. I'm pretty sure you did too."

"I, uh-m, I'm married, and"

"I know honey. I met your wife. I kind of got the impression she wouldn't mind." She opened the towel, stepped into him, pressing her body against his. "You want to go again? One more before you go?"

"I don't think I can," he said, then added hurriedly, "not 'cause I don't want to, I'd love to, I really enjoyed it, you know ..."

"Fucking me."

"Yeah. Fucking you. And not because I'm married -- well, a little bit. I've never done, you know, fucked around before." He was stammering and blubbering in front of this young, hot woman who was asking him for another round. What a tool he was! "I just don't think I have another one in me. I was kind of surprised I had the second, actually," he grinned sheepishly, and dropped his clothes, and wrapped his arms around her. "Rhonda took care of me before she left." He kissed her nose. "Gave me a good, healthy blow job." He smiled, remembering. "She said it was to help me resist, or at least, she said, so I'd last longer!" They laughed together, and she stepped back.

"I knew I liked her," she chirped. "Okay, then, three-times Walt, go rest up. Go call your wife. I bet she's going to appreciate what a stud she's married to!"

"I'm not so sure," he confessed, pulling his pants on. He stuffed his briefs in his pocket.

"Don't be an ass, she'll love it. Women know each other. And she'll think you're a pussy-killing stud."

"Well, I'll consider it," he told her, buttoning his shirt. He ran a hand through his hair, slipped on his shoes, thought a minute. "Are you, uh, tomorrow, I mean-"

"I'm here all week, baby, and yes, we're going again, count on it." She stepped to him, gave him a long, slow, luxurious kiss, her hands rubbing his back and squeezing his butt cheeks. He did the same, committing the feel of her naked flesh to memory. He felt his cock stir. She broke the kiss and he exited, saying goodnight.

Back in his room a few minutes later, he was undressing, getting ready for bed, thinking about Rhonda, trying not to think about what might happen in the next few days. He saw his cell; there was a text message.

"ON THE PLANE, TURNING OFF. WILL TXT WHEN I LAND XOXO"

He hit reply.

LOVE YOU. LT ME KNOW WHEN UR HOME. THX FOR THE SENDOFF BJ, U WERE RIGHT, I LASTED LONGER. THE FRST TIME AT LEAST

He hit send, and thought, will she think I'm kidding?