Walt and Rhonda Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed all the way down, wrapping her lips as far down as she could reach, and looked up at Gary's wife and her own husband, they were in the same position as before, but her pants were down now, hanging off one ankle in a bunch, and her feet were up on the couch, her knees spread wide. Walt had one hand still at her breasts, pulling on a nipple, but the other was between her legs, her shaved pussy exposed and glistening as his fingers penetrated her. She felt an additional tingle seeing her man enjoying himself, and saw him smile at her, knowing he was as thrilled watching her as she was watching him. She hummed on the cock that was deep in her mouth, and felt Gary's hips pulse up into her, almost making her gag. She pulled back, took one more hard suck on the head, and popped off with a loud wet smack. She looked at Diane.

"I love his cock," she told the girl. "I'm going to fuck him now," she added, and Diane's eyes rolled back in her head as Rhonda sat up and began stripping her clothes off. She wanted to fuck him, to get fucked by him; she wanted them to see her, wanted to watch her husband with Diane as she was getting fucked. She was pushing her pants off her hips as Gary pulled her in for a kiss, removing his own shirt as he did. They wrestled their clothes off frantically, kissing between articles, until they were both naked in front of their spouses. She straddled his lap and kissed him deeply, her tongue sliding wetly, mouths open and panting as she rubbed her wet cunt along the underside of his shaft, feeling it splitting her lips, opening her and rubbing her clit, and sending bolts of pleasure through her. She groaned into his open mouth, then pushed back.

"Fuck, I need your cock in me, now!"

She lifted off his lap and turned, putting her back to his chest and straddling his legs, leaning over his knees. She grabbed his big shaft and aimed it at her pussy, feeling the slick moisture that coated her there, and rubbed the head between her lips. She looked up as she centered it on her opening, and then looked up and stared directly into Walt's eyes, and lowered herself. She felt her pussy stretch and widen, accepting the large invader, and she inhaled deeply, feeling the delight of first penetration as she watched her husband watching her get fucked. She lowered herself slowly, dragging out the initial insertion, feeling her inside wrap around the shaft, spreading, accepting, and filling; adjusting to the cock as it moved completely into her, until finally pushing against the end of her eager cunt as her ass settled on his spread thighs. She settled onto him, feeling his balls tight against her clit, and slowly eased her hips back and forth, feeling the shaft bumping her cervix deep inside her, and she groaned.

"Fuck, that's good," she oozed as Gary reached around to her tits and began playing with her nipples. She lifted herself a little, pumping her cunt with short strokes on his shaft, before taking a longer one, rising up until only the head was inside, poised at her opening, and took a few long strokes up and down, her eyes closed in delight as she fucked herself on Gary's cock, inhaling deeply with each lift, and grunting each time she lowered herself. She felt his fingers tighten on her nipples, pinching, squeezing, and then pulling them, hard; bolts of pleasure ran through her chest to her pussy, and her clit hardened and swelled.

She adjusted her legs to hold herself up above him, and he began thrusting up into her. She opened her eyes to see Walt and Diane, doggie style, sideways across the opposite couch, both of them looking at her as she squatted, legs apart, a hard cock burrowing up inside her. Walt wore a deeply satisfied smile as he buried his cock in the other woman, and Diane caught Rhonda's gaze with a hungry, feral expression.

"He's fucking me good, Ronnie," she said as they stared at each other. "His cock is so deep in me." Rhonda took in the sight of them as she felt Gary thrust up harder into her, spurred by his wife's words. She saw Walt's fingers pressing into the flesh at Diane's hips, gripping her tightly and pulling her back into his groin as he pumped into her. She saw his legs and ass flex as his body moved back and forth; she saw her ass jiggle each time their bodies collided, her legs tensed and her breasts shaking loosely beneath her as Walt slammed long hard strokes into her. And between their bodies she could see his shaft, thick and wet, glistening with her juices, entering and exiting Diane's cunt.

So different from sharing one person, she thought as Gary plunged up hard into her, and she pushed down, meeting his penetration, feeling him deep inside her. Watching Walt fuck was so erotic. Getting fucked while she was watching him, sharing his stimulation and desire, seeing him enjoy himself while she was getting it just as good from the other woman's man, was a delight she would struggle to describe. She felt Gary's hand at her neck, pushing her down, and she lowered her upper body to her thighs, her breasts pressing to his knees as she doubled over. She looked between her own legs, and saw his cock in her, spreading her wide, stretching her opening, so wet and willing, and she swooned. Seeing herself getting fucked, seeing Walt fucking, it was so hot; seeing sex while having sex and being watched, it was triple the eroticism, pleasure piled on pleasure. And knowing that Walt was feeling the same as she, was sharing the experience by connecting them at the libido, pushed it to another level and she felt her orgasm approaching. But before it took hold, Gary pushed her forward, following with his own body but not pulling out, and she dropped to her knees on the floor. Gary moved with her, and then was pounding her from the rear, just like his wife was getting it from Walt. After adjusting her position, she felt her climax resume its rapid build.

She had a flash of insight then, as her orgasm reasserted its pending explosion; in a fleeting image she saw herself go from who she had been to where she was now. The changes in her life flashed through her mind; from the teasing on vacation to the sneaking behind each other's backs, each of them having sex with other people; to the party and seeing each other and the agreement, then to sharing their experiences and their partners, and now to this, getting fucked while watching her husband fuck another woman. The revelation took only a moment, but it sent a rush through her that roared like a freight train, and her orgasm took a leap closer to the surface. She was close, so close, to cumming on Gary's cock, aroused by the thrill, the forbidden nature of what she had done, and was doing, and the feeling of his cock inside her, pushing hard, filling her. She imagined the feeling of him, swelling, and enlarging, and filling her with his cum, and she shuddered in anticipatory delight.

She craned her neck to see Walt as he pulled out, and Diane turned on the couch and sucked his cock. She saw his shaft, wet and shining with her pussy juices as her mouth slipped over the head, sucking loudly and making wet noises. When she pulled off, she looked up at Walt, and rubbed his cockhead on her lips and face.

"Fuck, your cock is so tasty," she told him, "put it back in me now; fuck me good. I want to see you when you cum in me."

"Get on your back," Walt told her, and Diane glanced at Rhonda, and climbed off the couch, laying on her back on the floor, scooting forward, her head underneath Rhonda. She felt the younger woman reach up and grab her breasts, sucking a nipple into her mouth as Walt settled between her legs on his knees. He pushed Gary's wife's legs up to her chest, and rested his cock on her open pussy, not a foot away from Rhonda's face.

"Look at her pussy, Rhonda, watch me fuck her." She was mesmerized, feeling Gary's cock pound her, driving her orgasm closer, as Diane bit lightly on her nipple, and watched Walt's cock push into the pussy just a few feet in front of her face. Her orgasm climbed, and peaked, and just as the crest broke over her, she felt Gary's wet thumb at her ass, pushing inside, and she screamed her orgasm to the room.

"I'm cumming, fuck, I'm cumming on his cock! Fuck, his cock is so good in me," she called out, making sure her husband understood her pleasure, knowing he loved it, knowing it got him off, and her mind flashed to his cock, spurting inside the other woman, so close to her, and the thought renewed her orgasm, bringing on a second, stronger climax. She felt her body trembling, and her arms went weak, and she lowered her head to the other woman's stomach, feeling the heat from the soft skin on her cheek as her legs trembled, her hips held up by Gary's strong hands. She heard the sound of Walt's cock slapping wetly into Diane, and turned her head, seeing their joined organs just inches from her face. His cock moved in and out, pulling her lips out, pushing them in, Diane's clit standing hard and proud at the top of her slit.

She reached up with a hand and stroked the woman's clit, wanting her to cum, wanting her to cum for Walt, to cum on his cock, her husband's cock. Lightly first, then harder; faster, and then Diane cried out, but her cries were muffled under Rhonda's breasts. And then they were drowned out by a louder groan from behind her. She felt it then, the urgent thrusts, the slight swelling inside her, the harder, tensed grip on her hips, and she felt Gary slam his cock into her and begin jerking as he came inside her. She felt the heat spread through her, the sudden slickness, the wonderful warm feeling of her pussy filled with cum, and she moaned with satisfaction, and closed her eyes, her fingers still playing lightly at Diane's clit, feeling the shudders in the woman below her when she touched her sensitive knob.

Her momentary reverie was broken by Walt's voice above her, calling out his orgasm, and she opened her eyes and turned to see as he pushed inside the pussy at her face, watching his cock twitch and release, seeing his shaft as he pulled slightly out, giving her short, deep thrusts as he filled her with cum, seeing the slick juice spill out of her, forming a ring around his shaft, and in a sudden erotic impulse she raised her hand and pushed Walt away, and watched his cock slip out, slick with their combined cum, and she scooted forward, pulling her pussy off Gary's wonderful cock. And she dropped her mouth to the pussy beneath her as Walt's cum spilled out, meeting her tongue at Diane's swollen opening.

She hadn't thought about it, or fantasized about it. Danielle had done it to her once. But here she was, without thinking, mouth open and tongue extended at the open, swollen pussy her husband had just fucked, and she sucked the spilling semen into her mouth. She felt hands at her ass, pulling her hips down, and felt her own pussy being licked as well. The sensations of the tongue burrowing inside her oozing pussy spurred her, and she pushed her own tongue deeper, tasting her husband's unique flavor in the other woman's flowing cunt, her face pushed between her lips, smearing the fluids on her lips, her cheeks; she sucked more in and swallowed it. She felt fingers at her pussy, spreading her, penetrating her, two or three she couldn't tell. Then the fingers slipped back out, and held her open and the tongue was back, and she groaned as Diane sucked her cunt, and then moved to her clit and began sucking her swollen button.

She raised her head as the sensations ran through her, to see Walt looking down at her, his mouth open and eyes wide with anticipation and desire. She watched his eyes drop to the spread lips below her face.

"You missed some," he whispered, and reaching to grasp Diane's legs, he lifted them up and out, spreading her wide, and pushing her knees up on either side of Rhonda's head, curling the other woman's pelvis up to meet Rhonda's hungry mouth. She looked down to see a fat drop below her pussy, and she lunged, never hesitating. Her tongue swept from the bottom of her pussy, down the seam between her legs, scooping up the spillage, all the way across her tight asshole. She felt the luscious rubbery knot, sucked the cum in and swallowed, and then took a few extra passes across the starfish, eliciting a squeal from the other girl, and making her lash at Rhonda's clit with animal ferocity.

Feeling Diane's tongue and lips attack her, she felt another orgasm build hurriedly, and she licked and poked at the other girl's ass, her actions making the mouth at her clit more frantic, intensifying the stimulation there, almost as though she could make herself cum by licking the ass of the other woman. She pursued her climax through Diane's body, pointing her tongue and pushing it into her back door, and felt her orgasm claw its way through, and she lifted her head and screamed as she came, spilling her juices out of her pussy as the waves broke over her, exploding and crashing.

When it finally ended and she came to her senses she heard quiet voices and a giggle behind her, as Diane extracted herself from under Rhonda's spent body. She lifted to allow the girl out, and crawled a half step forward to drop her head across Walt's thighs, where he knelt still, and she settled her head in his lap. She curled into a fetal position, trying to wrap herself in the cocoon of the afterglow. She was only half aware of the whispered words from the other couple, catching their tones of admiration and exhilaration, but not the details. Her breathing eased, became regular, and she drifted to sleep.

*

"I'm not saying it wasn't fun," she clarified, "I'm just saying that the spontaneity, the impulsiveness of some of our other adventures was missing."

"We've planned other events," he inquired, "like when we invited Danielle back, or Frank," he listed, and paused. "What made this so different?"

"I don't know," she lied. But she did know, or at least thought she did as she recalled her musings before the action started for the evening. The difference was the planned spontaneity, for lack of a more accurate term. She hadn't followed her urges on a whim as she had with some of the men she'd met, and they hadn't followed up on a previous partner she'd already experienced. This time they had made arrangements to do something exciting, different and beyond their boundaries. The sex was delicious, and hot and exhausting, and she had been taken by her desire to do things she had never done. But she felt cheated of the experience of seizing the opportunity when it first arose, and instead waiting for a time when it was convenient. To her it seemed, well, too formal.

She marveled at her selfishness, and remembered how guilty she'd felt when she had Walt and Frank together. Two such wonderful men at once, both wanting her, sharing her, pleasing her, and imagining women she didn't know who would never experience even one of them, while she had both. And now she had enjoyed another couple; both of them, in fact, in one of the hottest and most erotic experiences she'd ever enjoyed, and she selfishly focused on how it could have been better, and she wondered if there was something wrong with her. She smiled to herself, recalling flashing images of the night. She turned to her husband as they neared their house.

"Don't get me wrong; it was fun," she grinned, "a LOT of fun!" Walt pulled into the driveway and turned the car off, and looked at his wife, smiling at her confession. "And I'd do it again," she laughed, looking at his amusement. "What?" she asked, and hit him on the arm as he snickered.

"Nothing," he defended, pretending his arm hurt and rubbing it. He grinned. "It's just funny, is all. I mean, you were so hot, so into it, so..." His eyes narrowed and one eyebrow lifted up, but he was still smiling. "I've seen you lose control before; I know what it looks like, and I know the difference between you just enjoying it and really getting into it," he told her. He reached to her and took her hand. "Ronnie, you were GONE, you were so into it!" She felt the blush creep into her face, and lowered her head, grateful for the darkness. "When you were watching me, I could see you were getting off on me watching you with Gary. But then, at the end, when you went down on Diane, and then licked her ass! Holy shit, baby. I never saw you like that; it's like you were possessed," he said, amazement in his voice. "It was a whole new level, I think."

She lifted her head to look at his face, and saw in his expression what she had heard in his voice, and smiled. "It WAS pretty hot," she admitted. "I just, I dunno, went with it..." She felt her eyes widen and her face split into a wide smile. "Okay, it was great, alright? I had a lot of fun, and I really got off on Gary's cock, and watching you, and having you watch me..."

She was cut off as Walt moved closer and kissed her, pulling her into him, and they were making out like teenagers then, in the front seat of the car, like they just got home from a date. When Walt pulled back he held her at arm's length and looked into her eyes.

"I have no complaints about the night," he told her. "I enjoyed Diane. I had fun watching you enjoy Gary." He touched her chin. "And I really enjoyed seeing you enjoy Diane!" She smiled, but didn't blush this time. "But mostly I enjoyed seeing you, seeing your passion, your...delight, your eagerness to pleasure yourself." He leaned in and kissed her again. "And by the way, your lips taste like sex," he grinned.

"I know, I can still taste it," she agreed, making a face. "Her AND you!"

As they went into the house, she thought back on the night, and on her misgivings about the arrangements, and decided that maybe it was just her impatience to get going that made her so uncertain. Maybe it wasn't over-planned, or forced, or that she felt like she was being compelled to do it after having agreed. She had enjoyed it, there was no doubt. But she missed the spontaneity of her previous adventures, and she embraced her selfishness. She wanted it all, she thought; the hot, wanton sex, the lack of boundaries, the spontaneous impulse. She felt the warmth of her good fortune spread through her, feeling her love for Walt, the knowledge that he loved her just as deeply and intensely as she did him.

She could have it all, and share it with him, and they would go as far and as deep as they wanted. She gazed at his back as he unlocked the door, and was swept with a deep appreciation for her man, her Walt.

As they entered their home, she thought she might be the luckiest woman on earth.

12