Wana'be Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It all happened some time ago; my husband wanted to make a fish-pond in our garden. Well he's got no idea how to do that kind of job, but he had two pals who were in the landscape gardening business. So anyway all three of them worked away one Saturday, until about eight o'clock at night, when they all came in they were knackered. I offered to make them a meal, but the pub was what they wanted. So with just a quick wash of their hands and faces, off out they went. I'd gone to bed at eleven, but at about half past I heard Harry's drunken voice shouting up the stairs for me to come and make him something to eat. I knew his pals were there with him, because I caught a glimpse of one of them crossing our landing as he went to the bathroom. I quickly got out of bed, dressed only in a very short thin see through baby-doll, and waited out in the middle of the landing. As soon as I heard Jim flush the toilet, I bent right over, bottom towards the bathroom, and pretended to be putting on my slippers. As he opened the door, the bathroom light must have illuminated my now naked bottom, giving him a first class view. I of-course stood-up immediately, and pretended to be surprised."

"So you'd gone out there purposely to get this guy to finger you?"

"Well I quite fancied this one; he was built like the studs you've got here. I knew he wouldn't be able to go very far with Harry downstairs, I just felt like flirting a bit. So anyway, we were on the landing, he was drunk enough to take a chance, but not that drunk that it slowed down his reactions. He was quick enough to get his hand under my crotch, and his other hand he wrapped around my front to maul my tits. I let him have about a minute, and then I started to struggle, and pretend I was telling him off. I told him I'd call Harry. He let me go, and started to plead that I shouldn't tell Harry.

I told him to grab my arm, and march me down stairs. And when he gets me in front of Harry, he should demand me as payment for today's work. I thought this would be a bit of a wake-up call for Harry, who'd been taking me for granted a bit lately. Jim was all for it, and I was soon stood in front of Harry and Ken his other pal, with Jim telling Harry."

"Look what I found on your landing."

"What the bloody hell are you doing coming down dressed like that?"

"I thought you had come home alone, and Jim just caught up with me as I was coming down stairs. He insisted I come down with him, without going back up to get changed."

"It's like this Harry, you're not paying us for that job we just did, and you did say you owed us a favour."

"What my wife?"

"Why not? It won't cost you anything."

"I couldn't expect her to go for that."

"Fucking hell. What happened to all that, I'm the master in my house?"

Then Ken butted in. "That's right, you keep telling us, she does what ever you tell her to."

"Yeh, but I meant I'd get her out of bed to make us some grub, not to be fucked by you pair."

"So much for your bragging."

"Ok. I'll get her to show you her clit. I bet you haven't seen one like hers."

"Tell you what, I'll settle for a sixty-nine."

"Ok I'll go for that. Come-on then woman, get that silly nightie off, and get on your back. Who's going first?"

"Me, I've got a hard already."

"Ok, get your legs open, Jim wants first go at you, and make sure you do a good job at sucking his dick." I obeyed his every command, like the good little girl. Both of his pals had big enough dicks to penetrate my throat. And as they sucked my clit at the same time, I was so turned-on; I was able to let them do it without any sign of gagging. At the time, this made me quite proud, because they said most girls have trouble taking it right into their throat. Then Harry finished me off with a fucking doggy style, while I sucked them both again. Then I made them all their supper."

"Well, so our little miss innocent does have a wicked side, and her husband doesn't mind other men using her throat. Well I guess he figures that he's never gonna reach it, so why not let someone else fuck it. In that case, why don't you do a sixty-nine with Blake?"

"But his dick is much too big for me to take in my throat."

"How do you know, you haven't even given it a try yet. Let him get on his back, and then you can control how much you take."

"Ok, but I'm sure I won't get him in, he's just so big."

Blake got on the bed, and lay on his back; I got in position over the top of him. His hands gripped my hips, and he was soon stuck to my cunt like a limpet on a ships hull. I went down on his dick, and let it probe my wind-pipe. He soon had my pussy back in top gear, and the wave of stimulation this produced, was in some way driving me to impale myself onto his monster. Before I knew what was happening, I'd got just about the full length of his dick into my mouth. I'm not sure if I met the five minute dead-line to make him shoot, but shoot he did, straight into my throat. But my pussy made sure I wasn't the only one to get cum delivery, as I felt his hot spunk hit my throat, my cunt started spraying its sticky juice. As he was under me, his face and hair were thick with cum by the time I got up off him. This caused a bit of hilarity, with the joke (and cum) on Jake.

Everybody told me how well they thought I'd done. And I, in a weird way felt proud.

"Right are you ready to try your next acting role?"

"Yes. Is this the one you said contains simulated fucking?"

"That's right. Do you have any idea what is involved?"

"Not really, but I guess you'll have a guy laid on top of me, thrusting his hips back and forward, as if he's fucking me."

"Something like that. What I'll do is show you the story-board for an advert we have got in mind." He picked up a folder with two or three sheets of card, each one had four rough sketches on it. "Ok. This advert is for south-America, they're not so fussy about nudity over there, and even though we're only selling German Sausage, the advert is pure sex. The first caption showed a woman lay sunbathing in a bikini. Then there was a builder in his one-piece coverall working in the garden. Next there was a close-up of her bare tummy. Then the close-up of the front of his coverall, and the movement of his dick under it, lets you know it's getting hard. The camera traces its movement from the leg of his coverall, until its sticking very forcefully, holding his coverall out in front of him. Next he marches to where she is sunbathing, dick sticking forward. Next he grabs her bikini bottom, and pulls it off with one swift tug. At this point the camera angle is important, we can show her bare belly and mound of public hair, but not her cunt lips. Next we have a camera shot from behind the man, who pulls his coverall open, all we see is the look of absolute delight on the woman's face. Then a side shot from low down, so her leg prevents us from seeing his dick as it pushes up her cunt. Now as we can't actually see his dick or her cunt, it's his hand movements holding his dick, and the look of delight on her face, which makes us believe he's pushing his big dick into her. And also being a side view, we can tell by the distance he's standing from her, how long his dick is. Next is the most important shot of all. Now we go to a very close-up sharp focus of her belly, and mound. So, as he pushes up inside her, we see the event happening, as first her mound swells, then the bulge working it way up her belly. Next caption, he's sat down smoking a cigarette looking satisfied. But the last shot is her eating a great big bite of this German sausage. And the caption says. Nothing can fill your belly and give you satisfaction like our sausages.

"Wow! And this is a real advert?"

"Yes we do lots of adverts that wouldn't get screened over here. So do you get the idea?"

"I think so, but the bit where you see her belly in close-up, and all the bulging as his big dick goes up inside her, how do you get that to happen?"

"Well these days there are three ways. One, we could spend a fortune on very clever computer animation. Two we spend a fortune on very clever computer controlled robotics. Or three, we simply film a close-up of your belly, and let Ben penetrate you."

I almost started to laugh, but stopped suddenly when I looked at Graham's face. "Hah. You are kidding?"

"Why kidding?"

"You said that I wouldn't get fucked."

"He won't be fucking you, just a single penetration. It'll be all done in seconds."

"You mean you want me to let Ben put his dick up inside me? I don't think I dare go that far."

"Why ever not? Blake has just had his dick down your throat; you never thought you could do that. Several of the lads have had their tongues in your cunt. So this will just be one simple slow thrust, it'll take seconds. You said you'd do what ever it takes, so long as we don't fuck you."

"But surely, this is just the same thing."

"You're being silly, it'll be over in seconds, and you did say you'll do what ever it takes. It's make your mind up time again, a long walk, or stardom?"

"Ok, I suppose I'll do it. But."

"Ah! The ok was good enough, don't spoil it with buts. So once more just to be clear. Tell the camera that you're giving Ben your permission to penetrate you?"

"But he won't fuck me?"

"You're in danger of going for a walk. I'll ask you one last time. Are you giving Ben permission to penetrate you?"

"Yes."

"At last; that wasn't that bloody hard. You shouldn't try my patience too much, you might regret it. We'll forget all the other bits now, let's just try to get that penetration shot. Is your cunt still worked-up enough, or shall I get someone to lick you again?"

"I'll be ok."

"What about you Ben?"

"I could do with her giving it a suck. Maybe we could have a few minutes of sixty-nine like Blake just did, that way she'll be on the boil as well."

"Good idea." Then looking at me, "Are you going underneath this time?" He'd taken it for granted that I'd have a sixty-nine with Ben, without asking. I was about to say ok, when I saw what dropped from Ben when he lowered his pants. He wasn't a man, he was a horse. It was limp, and hung down his leg like that big German sausage in the sketch.

"I think Ben would be better underneath, that dick would choke me for sure."

"Whatever. Just get a move-on."

Ben got onto the bed on his back, and we repeated the same scenario as I'd done with Blake. But Ben's dick was much bigger, not just length, but big and fat. It did penetrate my throat, but not very far, it just stuck in the top. My cunt soon started pulsing and I was starting to forget about what was to come next, when Graham said, "Ok that should be enough. Let's get her spread open on her back, and see if she can take it up her cunt."

I was laid on my back, and pulled until my bottom was on the edge of the bed. Ben stood on the floor, and walked up towards me until his dick end made contact with my cunt. The guys with the still and shoulder cameras both got in close to see all the action close up.

So much for his special camera angle, that didn't show anything.

"Ok are we all ready?" Heads nodded all around. "What about you Brenda, are you ready for it?"

"As I'll ever be."

"Ok Ben, over to you."

I felt the big dick push, and my cunt opened instantly, letting it slide slowly up into my cunt. It was stretching me like nothing I've ever known. I'd had a baby only three months ago, and that was as near as I could get to the feeling of what he was doing now, but then I'd had injections to kill the pain. And push as he might, gradually the progress of his dick was halted; as it became obvious he wouldn't get it all in.

"Ok abort that shoot. Her little cunt is too tight. Ok this is what we'll have to do. A couple of you start sucking her nipples, we know she likes that. One of you get up there and let her have a suck on your dick. And you Ben. Just ease it in and out a few times. Don't worry girl, we'll soon have that cunt of yours worked-up enough."

"But you said he'd only go up me once."

"Didn't I tell someone to get a dick in her mouth? Well do it quick before I sling the stupid bitch out on her arse." A dick was pushed into my mouth, and I shut up, and started sucking it. Guys were sucking my nipples, but my concentration was on the big dick, that was drawing the flesh of my cunt out as he pulled backwards, and swelling my belly as he thrust himself back in. It was a very slow thrusting, but I could tell it was working as Graham had predicted. Each thrust took it just a little deeper up inside me. I could now detect he was increasing his pace, and as he withdrew, it wasn't pulling quite so hard. Then my cunt decided that Ben maybe needed a hand, and as each thrust came to me, my cunt told my hips to push against it, easing Ben's dick up just the magic bit more. Now it was mission accomplished, his dick was deep enough in, and his thrusting was rapid enough to produce the telltale sound of his balls slapping against my bum.

"Ok lads, looks like Bens giving her the full length now. All the rest of you can get off her." Amazingly, they all just moved away, leaving me on my back humping my hips and Ben thrusting rhythmically away up my cunt. "Ok Ben, you can stop now. We did promise her no fucking."

Well what the fucking hell was that, if it wasn't fucking! And once again, as soon as he'd got me worked up, and not able to resist, he got them to stop. I'm sure at that point I wanted Ben to finish the job.

"Right Brenda, see I keep to my side of the bargain." I didn't know what to reply to this. "What's wrong, are you still too aroused to talk to me?"

"It's not that."

"Well I can tell something's wrong. That's one thing the lads will tell you about me. I may be a bit of a tyrant, but I don't like to see my girls get upset. Come-on lets get this ironed out now. You won't be able to put on a good performance if you're upset. Tell me what's wrong?"

"You let him fuck me!"

"Don't be silly, that was just easing your cunt open. I stopped him as soon as he'd got his whole length up you, didn't I?"

"I know you did, but he was fucking me for at least two or three minutes before you stopped him."

"So you would rather I just got him to force his dick up you in one go, he'd have ripped you open. Was that what you wanted?"

"No. But you did say I'd only have to take just the one penetration, that's what I agreed to."

"I know what I said. And you still haven't done that."

"What you mean you want me to do it again?"

"There's no again about it. We didn't get the shot of him sliding up into you, while we filmed your belly."

"So you want me to let Ben push it up me again?"

"Well you did agree."

"But this time, you promise it will be just one push up, and then it's all over?"

"That's all I need for the camera. But do you think your cunt will take him this time?"

"Of course it will. He's only just stopped fucking me. And I know I was taking all he's got; I could feel his balls slapping my crotch."

"Ok if you say so, but I'll bet it'll be a waste of film. I can tell you now; I know more about your body than you do. There is no way on gods earth, that Ben will get himself back up to his full length in one push, no matter how hard he pushes. And if we try, it'll be you who tells us to stop pushing, because it's hurting you too much."

"So what are you saying? I've got to let him fuck me again?"

"I'm saying, unless he does the same thing again, easing it in and out, until you un-tense yourself, that he won't get a full penetration. But if you want him to try it in one push, we can have a small bet on how you get on."

"What kind of bet?"

"What would you like most right now? To make this your last test, and sign the contract and be on your way home?"

"Oh yes."

"Does your Harry fuck your arse?"

"No!"

"So like your throat, he wouldn't mind if someone else did?"

"Look you said no fucking."

"I said no fucking was needed for the selection. This is nothing to do with that. This is a bet between me and you, and I fancy fucking your arse."

"No. I couldn't do that."

"So you're not confident that you can take this dick in one go? I didn't think you would be. But in that case, there's no point in me wasting time filming. Ben might as well start easing his dick in and out again, and I'll get the boys back on your tits."

"What you mean is, you want him to fuck me?"

"You'll have to get over this silly terminology thing. Now which way are we doing it? Am I getting the lads to work on your tits, while Ben eases you open? Or am I filming you trying to take it in one? If you manage it, then we sign your contract, and give you a lift home. But if you tell Ben to stop pushing, because you can't take the pain, then I have a date with that little bum of yours."

I didn't want Ben to start fucking me again. Knowing I had to do the single penetration, was bad enough, but at least once he was up, it would all be over. When he fucked me last time, if Graham hadn't told him to stop, I was to far gone to have protested, I'd have just let him go all the way. And I didn't know what would happen to me next, because if the rest of them wanted to fuck me, I'd be in no state to say anything, I'd just open up and let them. It was as though I was more afraid of my own actions, or non-actions, than I was of them forcing me. But I guess that's because, so far everything they've done, it's been me who's agreed to it. I'd had his full length up inside me; his balls had been slapping my arse. And anyway, I knew that all I had to do was relax, and think sexy; my cunt would just open up and let him in. I'd made up my mind.

"Ok I'll take your bet. Get your cameras rolling, and one of you might as well go and start the Jag, I'll be finished here before the engine gets warmed up."

"That's what I like to hear, a girl who is determined. But before you start you do need to tell the camera what you're going to let me do, if you should fail."

"No problem, because it won't happen. But the bet is, if I can't take all Ben's dick in one push, I'll let you fuck my bum."

"Ok boys cameras ready, Ben are you still fully erect?"

"Not really, it could do with a bit of sucking."

"Come-on, bring it here, I'll get it back to it former glory for you." I volunteered for this, more to make sure I was worked up, than to help them. I took hold, and got it in my mouth, in no time, my pussy was working, and I knew it wouldn't let me down. I was confident, that I was aroused enough to do the business. "Ok is he big enough for you now?"

"Very good, now on your back, and we'll stop Ben when you start screaming."

I lay back Ben put his dick up to my cunt, and it opened to welcome him in. I felt it slowly pushing inside, and the stretching started. Up it went, making good progress, but the pain was definitely building, I hadn't expected it to be this bad. But I wasn't going to let them know, I kept my lips tight shut not making a sound.

"You're not smiling any more, is it starting to hurt you?" I didn't speak, just shook my head. Ben increased his force, but the dick had stopped going in. "Do you want him to push harder? I don't think you've even got as much in this time, as you did the first time he tried."

Could he be right? No surely it must be almost all in. I didn't reply, but nodded my head, and with pursed lips to stop myself from screaming, I tried to smile.

"Ok Ben. See how much you can force in, but no need to hurt yourself, she'll be screaming any second." This Graham certainly knew about women, I was convinced I would have been able to take it, but no.

Ben thrust himself into me, and I let out an almighty scream. "Fucking hell! God no! Stop! For mercy's sake stop!"

"Ok Ben, ease it out gently." Ben pulled out, and Graham's face came beaming up to mine as I lay there, still quivering with pain. "I did try to tell you. So from now on, if I say black is white, you believe me. I've fucked and filmed more girls in my life time in this job, than you've had hot dinners. So now are you going to tell me what you've learned from that little episode?"