Wandering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's what you really want. Maybe we should go someplace private. Close your eyes." When she did, I moved us to a small hotel in the center of Paris. Well appointed rooms, comfortable beds and discreetly out of the way.

"Open your eyes." I waited for her reaction. Her reaction was to kiss me in a way I had never even imagined. Again the electricity ran through me, making me tingle everywhere. I pulled her close. So close that I could feel the swell of her breasts, the flatness of her stomach, the swelling of her mound as it pressed against my groin.

Things were happening so fast, so I slowed them down. I slipped into her mind and found her hunger for me was driving her as crazy as my hunger for her. I broke contact.

"Ellie Windstrom, I have to confess. I have loved you forever." I looked into her eyes and hoped she would understand what I was saying. What I was asking.

"Sheppard Delgado, I have to confess. I have loved you forever. I have loved you from the moment we met as children. I have wanted you to notice me and to like me and to love me since we met. And since this isn't real, I don't mind telling you, I want to get you naked and ravish you. You are so fucking HOT!" She giggled as she confessed, mocked, and excited me, all at once.

"I think we should both get into our birthday suits and celebrate properly," she said as she wriggled out of her dress. She slipped her hand behind her back and her bra came loose and she slipped it down her arms and to the floor. The slipped her thumbs into the sides of her panties and slid them down her thighs to step out of them. She must have removed her shoes at some point, but I missed it entirely. There she stood, long and athletic. Her pubic mons was covered with a triangle of hair much like my own. Her breasts weren't huge, more like saucers than bowls. Her nipples were small circles of dark crimson and jutted out, begging to be suckled. She was as gorgeous as I imagined. I pulled my shirt off over my head and slipped out of my board shorts, naked underneath. My cock was standing at half-mast, eager to join the party, but reluctant to crash.

We stood there naked before each other. We each took a step closer and then again and again. I cupped her face in my hands and tilted her head back and kissed her deeply. She responded by circling her hands around my head and pulling our mouths even tighter. Our bodies touched and the electricity returned. I could feel her mons press against my cock and I couldn't stop myself from growing to my full height and girth. My cock rose between Ellie's legs until her unsullied pussy stopped its upward progress. She moved slightly and the sensation on my shaft was delightful.

Our tongues did the dance I knew our bodies would soon be echoing. Almost without realizing, I inserted myself into her mind. Whatever she desired, I gave her. I could feel her love and her passion rising. My own passion was feverish. When the moment was perfect, I guided her to the bed and lay her down softly. I climbed on top of her and her legs parted to allow me position myself. I continued to kiss her and we shared our thoughts. She didn't consciously understand we were sharing both our souls and our bodies. She did understand that this was no fantasy of her losing her virginity. She didn't understand it. She didn't care. She just wanted it to go on and on. This was better than any fantasy she'd ever had. She was floating in rapture.

My cock pressed against the tight opening over her tender cunt. I felt her hand move between us and guide my cock to the entrance proper, my cockhead parting her labia. Her hips adjusted to the correct angle for full penetration as she raised her legs to circle me. I could feel her calves and heals on the backs of my thighs. I pushed in until I could feel her maidenhead blocking my advance. I closed my eyes and the two of us joined. We each could feel everything the other could feel. I could feel her discomfort as my own. She could feel everything I could feel. All the animal desire to just pound my shaft into her like a spike, all of the excitement of the first taking, and my concern for her comfort, all intermixed with the raw desire.

Without speaking, we each worked to overcome the resistance of her hymen. She pulled me in, I pressed in slowly. As her hymen began to yield, I pulled the pain from her head and put it into my own. It made me stop pressing in. Free of the pain, Ellie made a sudden shift of her hips and spurring with her heels she forced thrust on her own, we were joined. I pulled out and thrust again and we were entirely joined.

I pulled my lips from hers and looked deeply into her eyes. Without speaking we communicated a deep and enduring love. All of my fears evaporated when I saw she had felt them too. We intertwined physically and spiritually. We were connected to each other from that moment forward in a way that marriage could only mock.

My thrusts into her were met with thrusts back from her. My cock was sliding in and out with the rhythm of the ages. I knew what to do to allow her to enjoy the first sex of her life without regret. She knew what to do to make my virgin experience remarkable. I took my weight on my elbows and tweaked her nipples, making her pussy buzz in response.

This wasn't going to take long. We each had our own passion and shared the added passion of the other. We barely could contain ourselves. In just a few minutes we were both ready to explode. Birth control wasn't discussed because she realized that she would either get pregnant or not based on whether she wanted to or not. In the entire universe, we knew we would always feel unassailable when with each other.

I quickened the pace and our climax hastened its arrival. Just as I was about to let it go, I felt her finger press on the flesh and the base of my cock and that was all it took. Wave after wave of semen flooded the deepest reaches of her cunt. Her cunt responded by releasing its own orgasms of pulsing energy. Her pussy gripped my cock, milking it for every last drop of fluids.

My breathing was heavy and I lay sweaty and exhausted across my birthday mate. Ellie hugged me closer and closer, trying to join us as one body.

"That was real, wasn't it?" she asked from under me. "I mean, this isn't a fantasy at all, is it?"

"No, meu amor. It is not a fantasy. It is real. Is that okay for you?" I was concerned I had imagined her desire.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. I had imagined losing my virginity to you, but it was never this good in my fantasy. Never." She seemed so earnest I had to laugh.

"It's not funny," she said poking me in the ribs and rolling me off of her.

"Yes it is. You have to know I was so in love with you forever. I always fantasized making love to you too. You are right. This is much better."

She rolled me onto my back and straddled my stomach.

"How soon can we do it again?" she asked, reaching behind her to grab my slick, semi-hard cock.

"Right now if you want," I stated. Her hand on my cock had brought it back to life.

"I want." She slid her ass backwards over my hardening cock, rising up to allow the head to slip up into her freshly slickened cunt. My cock slid in easily. I let her take control of the pace and timing. I concentrated on massage her firm breasts and thighs. She leaned back and put her hands on my thighs near my knees, thrusting up and down at an angle that brought contact to her g-spot at the end of every stroke. Her orgasm built quickly and soon she was coming in wave after wave. I let her enjoy this one alone, content to be the provider and not a passenger.

After a few minutes of orgasms, she slowed her pace and opened her eyes. The look she gave me was the same a tiger gives its prey right before it is devoured. She slipped off of my cock and knelt between my legs. With a single gulp she had devoured my entire shaft into her mouth and throat. Her hair spread out along my waist and legs. I could feel the heat of her throat as my cockhead scraped the inside of her mouth. She squeezed my balls and that was enough encouragement for me. I powered my orgasm into the back of her throat and she didn't spill a drop. She milked my cock for more until I was well and truly spent.

She snuggled up into crook of my arm and lay her head on my chest, fingers tracing lazy circles on my stomach.

"Happy birthday Shep. I love you."

"Happy birthday Ellie. I love you."

"I'm hungry Shep. You promised me lunch."

"Yes I did. Let's take a shower and get dressed." We took a nice hot shower together. We laughed and we tickled and we helped each other clean our private parts. This nearly led to a third round, but the grumbling of our stomachs shouted down the passion in our loins. We got dressed and I told her to close her eyes as I drew her close to me.

"I don't want this to end," she confessed.

"It won't," I promised.

Back in my solitary cell I stopped reliving the past. That first time was so exquisite and so rare. I wrapped that memory up and put it away. I was getting hungry and chilled. It was time to get warm and get something to eat. I wandered out of my cell and started walking down a beach on the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic. There was a resort with a new chef I was dying to meet. From what I had been told, she was delicious and filling.

I would soon find out.

12