Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 13

Story Info
After a night out at a party, Sabrina meets a new friend.
7.6k words
4.75
4.2k
1
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

13 -- Girl's Night

Another two weeks had passed since Danielle's vacation, and she and Sabrina had been putting in plenty of time to try and transform her back to the futanari she'd been a month earlier. So far there was no sign of progress there, but they were not at all discouraged and there was zero chance of them slowing down. Why ever would they, when to try was their greatest pleasure?

The sex in their apartment was near constant. Danielle was obsessed with her blonde goddess of a girlfriend's body and in a constant state of lust for her and her epic endowments. Sabrina, burdened by those endowments and the demands that came with them, was more than happy to oblige her every desire. And though they were failing in their bid to turn Danielle futa again, all the cum exposure had still had some very pronounced effects on her physique.

It was easy to see as she looked herself up and down in front of her full sized mirror. The lovely Asian-mixed girl's body had tightened up, with her waist sucked in to a tempting contrast to her broad, womanly hips, the most enviable hourglass figure. Her limbs and stomach showed definition yet they were slender and gracile. Most notably she was back to wearing the larger bras she'd had to buy when Sabrina had first transformed her, and looking at herself now it seemed she was going to have to go up to larger cup sizes still.

"Damn," she whispered as she squeezed her thumbs in between the taut straps and her jiggly, outward-jutting globes. "So this is where things are going this time?"

She slipped into some tight stretch jeans, loving the way they clung to her legs and bubble-butt like a comic book heroine's super-suit. Above she put on a black top that left her shoulders and some of her stomach bare. As she stood there in front of her mirror, seeing all the changes but with no cock, she felt she wasn't disappointed that she wasn't getting it back. As fun as it had been, having that huge thing attached to her had opened her up to so many awkward situations. Those situations were still only Sabrina's to deal with, and bearing that in mind she'd never been more impressed with what she was seeing than at that moment. Plus, the sex was better than ever.

She strode into the living room where Sabrina sat waiting, already dressed up and ready to leave. She'd gone with a little black skirt and a white tank top, and the peaks of nipples and grand canyon of soft cleavage this revealed she was optioned to hide by fastening the little buttons on her sweater. In her lovely hands she held a decent bottle of red wine.

It was time to go, to a big get together at one of Danielle's high school friend's houses. Those high school friends didn't know that Danielle would be bringing someone new, and it was yet to be seen if they would get to learn about their relationship... Regardless of that she was sure Sabrina would be welcome, and it was good to have something for them to do together outside of their home.

***

The party's host was taken aback once she opened the door to them, standing there for a moment wide eyed and slack jawed as she eyed the two statuesque women that had come to her home.

"Amanda," Danielle sung nervously, seeming to try to urge the situation to something normal.

"Danielle," she replied as she snapped out of her trance, and she hopped through the doorway to give her a quick hug, "oh my god I barely recognised you! Look at you! You look... well you look different! You look hot, I mean! Or hotter, I should say..."

Danielle giggled softly, "thanks babe, hehe.."

Amanda was looking down at what she was squeezed up against, "geez these boobs, what? Where'd they come from??" Evidently she'd already had a bit to drink and was feeling loose enough to speak her genuine reaction. She looked over at Sabrina, who for all appearances looked like she had to be the same species of superwoman that Danielle had become. "And you brought a friend, great!"

"Yes, this is my roommate Sabrina."

"Nice to meet you Sabrina! Come in."

The other girls were all huddled around the coffee table in a semi circle of couches, and their voices were loud and boisterous -- they were all old friends, feeling loose and easy. As Danielle and Sabrina strode in the chatter seemed to quiet down as each one took notice of the otherworldly creatures that were now invading their space. Their reactions were mixed as they studied what had become of their Danielle and the unbelievable blonde haired figure that was walking by her side.

"Hey, who's smuggling melons over there?"

The house burst out into raucous laughter, and Sabrina and Danielle cringed and looked to each other in worry. Then their expressions eased and as good sports they too started to giggle. It was the perfect thing to kill the tension in the room.

After making more greetings, hugs and introductions Danielle and Sabrina, with all eyes on them, went to the open concept kitchen to drop off their bottle of wine. The counter already held bottles of liquor and soda in various early stages of use sitting ready.

"You didn't tell me it would be a drunk party," Sabrina whispered. They normally drank nothing more than a bottle of wine when they were at home, and Sabrina with her odd occasional naivete seemed to have assumed it would be the same at her friends' party.

Danielle shrugged, "well this is what we did in high school and I guess it never changed. So what do you think?"

Sabrina smiled softly, "I think your friends are attractive. I think I knew they would be, like you."

Danielle's eyes rolled at that, and then she started to smile, "yeah? Okay, I admit it, we were the hot group. But don't get any ideas." She pushed their bottle of wine aside and grabbed two plastic cups, then went for a handle of whisky that was nearby. She started to pour liquor for each of them. "Now we've got a lot of catching up to do."

The vibes were still very weird as they returned to the living room, and as Danielle's friends bunched closer together to open up a spot in the middle of one of the couches Sabrina felt glad she'd gotten a double whisky and coke. There was only room made for Danielle so she grabbed a nearby foot stool and, feeling everyone's curious eyes on her, dragged it to a spot across the coffee table from her.

Danielle was understandably occupied with constant conversation as she caught up with each of her old friends, so Sabrina was left to fend for herself. After some time and a couple more drinks she was able to get fairly comfortable with the group, though she couldn't for the life of her retain any of their names. As threatened as the girls may have reacted to her when they first arrived, in closer quarters they were all quite warm and welcoming, and Danielle's occasional knowing glances in her direction were making the occasion quite bearable.

Of course as the night continued and the bottles grew emptier, things got a bit more chaotic in that living room. Against the din a noticeably tipsy Danielle was now glancing at Sabrina quite differently. Sabrina hid her face in her plastic cup, feeling it probably wasn't the time or the place for the feelings that those glances resulted.

"So, how did you and Danielle meet," a girl asked.

Sabrina turned to that voice, "oh, well, I used to work as the assistant for one of Danielle's customers, so I met her at the Mercedes dealership one day."

"Oh, cool." The girl's face seemed to crease as she searched for a polite question that could help her understand what it was that had made Danielle suddenly so spectacular, almost as much so as the newcomer sitting before her, "and, um... so now since you're room mates, and obviously you have a lot in common, but uh, we don't remember Danielle being quite like this..."

Sabrina glanced at her Danielle, and she saw those brown eyes already locked with her own as a tongue trailed along her slightly parted lips. Oh, no... She took a deep sip of her drink.

The girl continued with her incoherent inquiry, "so do you like, work out together? Or do you go to the same surgeon?"

"Surgeon? No, we don't do that. And my doctor is in another state. I guess we do, um..." she looked to Danielle again, and this time, plain as day she was gesturing with a finger sliding in and out of the circle of her other hand's thumb and index finger! Sabrina almost choked on her sip of drink! "Though I guess we do work out together...!"

The girl tilted her head, and her face creased even more as she felt no more at ease with the mystery they'd brought with them. She watched as Sabrina's countenance took on a whole lot of worry, and couldn't begin to understand why the stunning blonde was starting to shrink into her seat, hunching forward and clamping her lovely legs together within her skirt.

Danielle was having a great time. She was nicely tipsy and every conversation with her old friends was making her grin. She was still tight with all of them, even if it'd been a year or more since their last meet. She could do or say anything and they'd just laugh! So why not share a joke with her best friend of all, a little tease to remind her how wanted she was whenever their eyes met?

Yet now Sabrina wasn't looking very comfortable at all. Danielle started to worry. Maybe the sexy route wasn't the right way to kid with her in groups - maybe she was actually a bit of a prude in these situations. Or maybe the double whisky cokes were starting to make her sick? They didn't normally drink like this at home.

She thought Sabrina was going to have to vomit when she in a visible panic suddenly stood up, cutting a conversation short. Watching her grab her purse and clamp it over her lap as she scuttled off to the bathroom though, it was clear to her and only her why she was actually going. She knew that move well now. Of course, as outsiders to what they had, none of the other girls got it and carried on completely unaware that a sexual giant had just been awakened.

Maybe teasing her was the wrong move.

After a few minutes Sabrina returned, standing tall and moving with even, deliberate steps. Her sweater was buttoned shut all the way up to her neck now, the holes for some of said buttons stretched into wide slits as they struggled to hold around her chest. With a model's stiffly erect posture she went back to her seat.

I think I've made a big mistake, Danielle thought. She could only fantasise at whatever uncomfortable thing Sabrina had done or was still doing to manage the result of her reckless teasing. She started to wonder just where she'd put it. After all, her skirt was quite tiny, and it was just so fucking big! And so, so nice...

"So I told Mike that Tom was going to come home with us, just to hang out, but if anything did happen he would have to leave the room, because Tom wasn't comfortable with him watching..."

Danielle realised she'd no longer been following her friend's conversation. In her distracted and inebriated state it'd gotten too hard to follow, and her mind was stuck on other hard things. She was feeling just as hot as Sabrina was now. They just couldn't go anywhere together!

For another half hour things carried on with Danielle horny and unable to focus on anything other than thoughts of Sabrina, who for the whole time remained tense and perfectly straight postured in her seat. Once she did rise from her place and turn to return to the bathroom Danielle shot off of the couch to chase her there. Sabrina seemed to smile when she turned back to see who was coming with her, though still her face seemed pained.

Once the bathroom door was shut behind them Sabrina perched her skirted butt on the edge of the counter and faced Danielle.

"So Sabrina, what's going on with you? Are you alright?"

"I'm okay," she said softly, "though we've got a bit of a situation right now... Why'd you have to tease me?"

Danielle stepped closer, and Sabrina's hands wrapped around her waist. Their lips came together and they breathily, deeply kissed. "Because I want you. Can you show me your situation?"

Sabrina thrust her buttoned up chest out toward Danielle's face. "Go ahead and look."

Danielle started to undo the top buttons of Sabrina's sweater, and as the stretched fabric retracted from its tension around her she beheld the end of her cock, which was fully hard and laying straight up along her front to protrude out of her luxurious bed of cleavage. It was shining hot pink as a condom stretched around it, catching any drooling output which was visibly already built up inside. Danielle's eyes went wide. It was a pretty nice way to hide it.

With a high sigh of desire she dove face first into what had been revealed. She lifted and jiggled Sabrina's nearly canteloupe sized spheres against her cheeks as she desperately started to suck and kiss what of her cock was available. Sabrina's head fell back, and her feet raised higher off the ground. "Uhhhn! That's not helping!"

Danielle resumed the job of undoing the rest of the buttons on her sweater. "Well I'm here now, to give all the help you need."

"Okay," Sabrina said. She shrugged out of the unbuttoned sweater, then pulled off her tank top. In an instant her cock pivoted out of her skirt to swing off her bare chest and slam against Danielle. The condom was big, the largest available on the market, yet still only half of Sabrina's eighteen inches could be encased in its translucent pink film.

"Ohhh yes," Danielle moaned, her hands instantly grabbing hold and beginning to stroke in broad unison. Back into her mouth it went, and Sabrina started to melt against the bathroom mirror behind her as her cock obsessed girlfriend worked her heated member in earnest, indulging the desires she'd repressed. There were some hefty throbs, and pre could be felt bursting out against her tongue, only to be held captive within the confines of that condom.

"This is so hot," Danielle whispered. Sabrina nodded her agreement. Any nervousness about the risk they were taking was gone now, and as she watched Danielle's hands worshipfully make the long trip up and down the gravity of her situation increased. She needed release, and numb in that condom, a simple blowjob would not suffice. Danielle would only coax out more of her wantful pre, when clearly Sabrina needed satisfaction if she were ever to return to the party.

Sabrina reached out and felt for the button and zipper on Danielle's jeans. She got them open and started to try to flick them downward. Without pause Danielle released her and got to sliding those jeans and her thong panties down her ass and legs. Sabrina then hopped off of the counter, with Danielle stepping out of them and moving to take her place with one leg up on it. She looked back at Sabrina, bracing herself for a major invasion from behind.

In the limited space of that bathroom Sabrina had to come in at an angle. She lined the end of her cock up with Danielle, whose entire crotch was already glinting ready for her with needed moisture. Danielle could barely prevent herself from crying out with delight as Sabrina slid her enormous condom covered desire into her.

***

Niki realised Danielle and her friend had both gone off somewhere together. In their absence everyone else seemed to relax, and she could feel why: it was as if a pair of ascended beings had left their presence and they, as common mortals, were now at ease to carry on as normal.

She wondered just how Danielle could have become the way she was that day. Sure, she'd always known her to be very pretty, but somehow during the year since she'd last seen her she'd become absolutely flawless and beyond! And then her new friend, the blonde... She had all that and then even more.

Then another question: what were they up to, away from everyone else? Just having a private chat, or something else?

If Niki had any suspicions, they were soon shown justified as she saw them coming back through the hallway from the bathroom. She couldn't help but notice their near identical sashay of hourglass gait and jostling chests, now with some languor in each step. They were both faintly smiling and their hair was looking a bit messier than before.

They looked like they'd just had sex.

She went over to see them closer. "Hi guys," she said. "Welcome back."

Danielle smirked, "thanks. Niki, have you met Sabrina?"

"Not yet," she said. "But I'd like to!" She stretched her arms out and went in for the hug, and Sabrina gave it, keeping her hips back to only offer her upper body. Niki noted that, to her surprise, those oversized lovelies felt quite real against her, surely giving the blonde a one in a million natural figure. The next noteworthy thing to hit her senses was the smell -- Sabrina and Danielle stunk of heady sex. Though it wasn't at all unpleasant there was no mistaking it. Theirs was actually quite an alluring variety of it, and Niki felt like she didn't want to leave their presence. She wanted to remain within their sensually perfumed cloud. "Oooh... So, ah, I'll bet you two could use another drink now."

They looked at each other for a moment, then started to grin wider. Sabrina was nodding, and Danielle replied, "yeah actually. A nice stiff one. Let's go."

She lead them back to the kitchen and the three poured themselves another round. Niki felt it was incredible to look at and speak to two such stunningly perfect beings, to bask in the radiance of their attention. Standing close to them she felt the raw sex exuding off their stunning bodies. She wanted to be immersed in it.

Eventually though she did hear her name called from the living room, and she with a pout and a dramatically deflated posture left them to to return to the others. Danielle, relieved, whispered to Sabrina: "be careful, she can be a handful."

"How do you mean," Sabrina said.

"Well... back in high school she had a reputation for kissing other girls. And that was once she'd chewed up and spit out all the guys in our grade."

Sabrina thought that was interesting to hear. From their interaction, Niki was more interesting to her than the other girls she'd met that night -- she was more erratic, unabashed and impulsive. Sabrina took a slow sip of her drink as she gazed across the room at her. She looked to be of mixed ancestry, definitely with some African mixture. Her figure was slender and nimble looking, like a dancer, and her face was vixenly sharp. Her frizzy hair was a golden colour with some pink dye near the ends.

By the time Danielle and Sabrina had finished that last strong drink they were feeling quite tipsy and were almost stumbling as they returned to the couches to join the others. Niki was seeming quite liberated - she was lying across the laps of three other girls on the couch, lolling about and carrying on in a loud way.

Things were getting to the point where Ubers and Lyfts were arriving to take people home. It was as good a time as any for Danielle to take her love home for another round, if they were still up to it by then, so she summoned a ride as well. Within minutes she was quietly announcing that they would also go, and she and Sabrina shambled toward the doorway.

Niki rolled off of the girls on the couch, who whined with discomfort at the rough dismount. "Which way are you guys going," she asked.

"We're going over around Glendale."

"Oh yeah, that's pretty close to me. Lemme ride with you."

Sabrina started to smile, and Danielle looked to her and scowled when she saw it on her face. "Sure, of course. He'll be here in a minute, let's go."

***

It was a smaller sized sedan. Sabrina was the first to get into the backseat, and Niki zipped in through the other rear door so she could be squeezed in between the two. Once Danielle was in it was quite tight back there, with everyone's hips pressed together and arms pinned to their sides. Their Uber started off on its homeward journey.