Wanderlust - Sabrina Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They carried on like this, showcasing their superior version of sex with Danielle cycling into crying orgasms five or six times before Sabrina's own urgency took over, and she started with a new motion. Shorter thrusts for a faster stroke, but not gentle at all... it was her turn for climax. This gave Danielle no more resting period, and her cries were exceeding the previous level to a near animal level of senseless ululation. Now Niki really was starting to scare.

One final deep thrust and Sabrina just hung there, floating over Danielle, gasping as it hit her. Danielle's mouth hung open in amazement, and her eyes showed gratitude as she felt the futa's member begin to pump. After a moment Sabrina made a fast motion, pulling herself out and presenting the erupting cum-coated cock to her, and Danielle sat up to single-handedly stroke out the second half of her load direct to her mouth. Niki swooned at the sight of her gigantic member as it bucked and throbbed within Danielle's sliding grasp, jealous to do the same.

"Okay," Danielle said, licking her lips. "Okay," she repeated, and she turned to look at her phone for the time. "I really-really need to get going now!" She rolled out of bed, passing just a glance back at Niki before she rushed off to the bathroom for a clean up.

For a moment Sabrina just kneeled where she was, hard dick still throbbing and dripping, before she plomped down onto the mattress where Danielle had lain. She was smiling softly within the aura of her climax as she pulled the fluffy white comforter up over herself and the mess they'd made. "Goodmorning."

"Goodmorning," Niki replied. For a moment she just stared at her, the face of an angel nestled within a cloud of blankets. "Where's Danielle going?"

"Emergency meeting at her work. Very important."

"Okay," Niki said. She shifted a little closer and reached to take hold of Sabrina's length. Still hot and throbbing, though the hardness wasn't entirely there anymore. It was soaked from tip to base. "You guys must have to do a lot of laundry."

Sabrina moaned softly at that touch, feeling oversensitive after the morning's action. Nevertheless the touch was welcome, and she didn't protest as Niki's hands started to slide up and down. "Yes, it's... mmh... true."

"Let me help you clean up then." With pressure at the base Niki guided Sabrina to turn onto her back. Moving to kneel between her legs the blanket was knocked off of them. She pointed Sabrina's length straight upward and got to work with her tongue, getting it completely cleaned off.

Once it was done Niki changed modes, steadily stroking and giving mouth attention to the head, seeking to bring her back to life. It was her turn now.

Sabrina shuddered. "It's going to take a while you know. I just came for Danielle a minute ago."

"Well I've got all morning. Besides, you're still pretty hard." She pushed Sabrina's rod horizontal, and it landed straight between her breasts. "See? Autopaizuri!"

"Auto what?"

Niki practically pounced to lie over Sabrina, and her hands returned to motion up and down her shaft. "Never mind." She engulfed Sabrina's lips with a kiss.