Wanna Order a Pizza?

Story Info
An updated version of Laurie's story.
9.7k words
4.69
37.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana Lee Pruitt finished pulling her long, silky, blonde hair off of her face and tied it in a high ponytail near the top of her head. She was dressed in a pale blue bikini top that matched her eyes. It did a better job of revealing her firm, champagne glass tits than it did of hiding them. She owned a matching thong to go with the top but currently wore a pair of skin tight, black, Lycra bicycle shorts instead of the thong. Just like the bikini top showed everyone how nice Dana Lee's little tits were, the Lycra shorts showed everyone why many of her classmates thought her ass was the nicest ass in Silver Lake High School. From the looks she caught them giving her from time to time, several of her male teachers also agreed with that assessment. Instead of her customary brown flip flops, her pretty feet were covered in a pair of white ankle socks and shoved down into a blue pair of high-tops that also matched her eyes. With the blonde hair, blue eyes, and skin deeply tanned by the summer sun, she was the typical Florida teenager.

Finished with her hair, she picked up her basketball as she stood and continued shooting hoops. She played against an imaginary opponent. The only games she ever played took place on this goal in her driveway, but she still could probably play basketball as well as any girl at Silver Lake High School. Better than a good number of the guys too. She always lied and told people she was five-ten because from the day she entered middle school, and it was no longer cool to look down on most of the boys, she'd hated being tall. Her actual height was one quarter of an inch taller than five-eleven and she was still growing. Both her parents were over six feet tall and her brother was six-four, so she had little reason to doubt she was done. She could only hope.

Still, between dance class, and volleyball, and spinning flags in the Color Guard, she'd developed an agility of movement that belied her height. The only reason that she didn't play basketball for the Blue Bears was time conflicts with Color Guard. Her dad didn't understand why she didn't drop Color Guard and play basketball instead, but there was no way she'd ever give up being in Color Guard with her friend Alyson Ferrie. No way at all.

She attempted a twenty foot jumper and followed her shot to the goal just the way her dad had always told her to do. When the shot hit the back of the rim and bounced straight back to Dana Lee, she was already leaping, palming the ball with her right hand, and laying it softly against the backboard to let it tap into the net.

As she landed with her typical grace, she immediately heard clapping behind her. She turned to see that the Pruitt's across the street neighbor had returned from the three mile run he made every afternoon. Admiring how fit and lean he looked as sweat ran down his shirtless torso, Dana Lee tossed him the ball and said, "Show me what you've got, Mr. Spenser." Damn. I don't know why, but that gray chest hair is so fucking sexy. Love to run my fingers through that rug.

Robert Spenser caught the ball effortlessly and said, "Please, Dana Lee. I've told you a million times to call me Bob."

She smiled and said, "I know, but my Dad tells me to call you Mr. Spenser."

"What about Spense at least? That's what they call me at the Budweiser plant."

Dana Lee wrinkled her pretty nose and said, "That's what we call Bobby."

The elder Spenser sighed as he bounced the ball back to Dana Lee and said, "So be it."

As he took a turn and stepped toward his own house, Dana Lee said, "Don't you want to play a game with me?"

Bob turned back to his young neighbor. I'd like to play with you alright. You can believe that. "The storm last weekend took out part of my backyard fence. If I don't have it fixed by the time Brenda comes home tomorrow night, I'll never get any peace."

"How much do you have to do?"

"I've got to replace three posts and two panels," he said. "And I'm working alone."

"Where's Bobby?"

"He's in Orlando with Brenda helping her and Julie look at apartments."

"That's right. Julie told me you were letting her move out of the dorm this year."

"Well," Bob said. "She and her roommates want to try apartment life."

"That's cool," Dana Lee said with sly smile. "Easier to bring boys in and out that way."

Bob rolled his eyes and said, "Just what I wanted to hear."

Dana Lee giggled and said, "You're not one of those dads suffering from the delusion that his daughter is a virgin are you?"

What the hell is this little girl doing? Bob tried to look grim as he said, "No. I'm not." Actually, that's exactly the delusion I suffer from. "What about your dad? Is he under that delusion?"

"Definitely," Dana Lee giggled even harder.

"And it's definitely a delusion I take it?"

"Mr. Spenser," Dana Lee put her hands on her hips and tried to fake outrage. "What are you suggesting?"

He smiled. If it's not a delusion, I'd sure like to make it one. Stop it, Bob. This will only get you into trouble. "Nothing, Dana Lee. Anyway, I have no desire to incur my wife's wrath tomorrow night, so I need get to work."

"I'll help you," Dana Lee said.

"Huh?"

"With your fence," she said. "I'll help."

"Uh," he said. "I don't know. It's not exactly delicate work."

She waved one hand dismissively as she dribbled her ball with the other. "I'm a long fucking way from being delicate." She smiled and enjoyed his response to her deliberate use of the word fucking. Bobby's my age and Julie is just two years older, but he's got another daughter that's around 30, so I know he's at least 50. He looks fucking good though. Lean, strong, ripped to shreds. He's been bald for as long as I can remember, but his body is fucking smoking. This is going to be fun. Way funner than going up to my room and trying to hack into one of the porn sites my parents have blocked on my computer. How's a horny girl supposed to masturbate without good porn?

Bob shrugged and said, "Okay. I've got all the stuff already, so come with me."

Dana Lee gave the basketball a single bounce, saying, "But first... let's play!" She tossed the ball hard at Mr. Spenser's chest, and he caught it with a snap of his big, strong hands. She giggled, "Nice reflexes, old man."

"Old man, huh?" He began to dribble the ball back and forth. "I don't know if this'll be fair. I played varsity ball."

"The key word is 'played'. I don't want to tucker you out, so let's play to seven. One point a shot, or two points from past the sidewalk line. Sound good?" Bob nodded, so Dana Lee clapped her hands together, saying, "Come on, show me what you got."

He bounced the ball to her. "Check." She bounced it back, and the game was on. He casually dribbled up the driveway, not worried at all. He gave her his patented fake and spin, which always fooled his older daughter Nikki, but moments later his hands were empty and Dana Lee was swooshing the ball through the net. He didn't even see her take it from him.

She giggled as she tossed the ball to him again. "If that's how they played ball in the olden days, this won't take very long."

He grinned. "I was just going easy on you."

She grinned, and her sky-blue eyes sparkled mischievously. "Just give it to me. Hard as you want. I can handle it." She tossed him the ball again. Yeah. I'd love you to give it to me hard.

Bob blushed. Oh yeah, I'd love to give it to you hard. Then he saw Dana Lee lick her lush oh-so-kissable lips slowly, seductively. Bob felt a thrill. It had been years since someone other than his wife had flirted with him like this. Shit. I need to calm down. She's not really flirting with me. She's just toying with the old bald guy who lives across the street, because she's a hottie and she knows it. I gotta get my head back in the game or this little minx is gonna school me.

This time he approached her more cautiously, dribbling with his back to her. He soon discovered that she wasn't shy about crowding him. She pressed her crotch right up against his backside, all the while reaching around with her long, slender arms. It was all he could do to keep the ball out of her reach. She held her ground, so he couldn't get any closer to the net. He didn't want to push too hard, for fear of knocking her over, so he spun around, faded back, and went for a two-pointer. But she leapt high in the air and stuffed the ball in his face. He fumbled to retrieve it, but it was too late. She snatched the ball, shot up the driveway as fast as greased lightning and finished with an elegant lay up. Bob couldn't believe how high she could jump. Damn, she easily has a foot on me!

Dana Lee tossed him the ball again. "Come on, Mr. Spenser. Give me the real stuff. I won't break."

If he'd been wearing a shirt, he'd have been rolling up his sleeves with determination right about now. This time he charged the net, not giving her a chance to prepare, but she stepped right in front of him so he collided with her hard enough to sending her tumbling backwards. For a moment he was afraid he'd hurt her, but then he saw the ball in her hands. How did she get that? In the blink of an eye, she did a backward summersault, then used that momentum to leap into the air, spinning and dunking the ball like a pro.

Goddamn. This girl's got game! The rim's not regulation height, but I doubt I could dunk it.

Dana Lee tossed him the ball again, saying, "Maybe I should have fronted you a few points, to make this fair."

He dribbled the ball with determination. "Okay, smart ass. The game is on!" He approached the net backward again, shifting side to side, and pressing solidly against her defense, physically forcing her backward. It quickly got very intimate. He tried to ignore the fact that her tits were pressing against the back of his arms as he manhandled her up the court. He got closer to the net this time, and he faked a shot, then went for the real one, but she must have been a mind-reader because once again she stuffed the ball back in his face, this time literally bouncing the ball off his forehead, before stealing it.

"Damn it!" he shouted.

She tried to get another shot but he chased her back down the driveway, and now it was her turn to try an approach. She backed up toward him, just as he'd done with her, so he stood his ground, and since he was much heavier than her, she couldn't budge him. Instead she just grinded her ass against his crotch, and flipped her long blond ponytail back and forth across his face as she dribbled the ball just out of his reach. He felt pride in the fact that at least he had one advantage over her. Physical mass.

Dana Lee knew she could easily out maneuver him. As strong and fit as he was, he was slow, and had none of her dad or brother's speed. But instead of dodging around him, she stayed in this position and rubbed her ass against his crotch, wondering if she could make him pop a boner. Sure enough, she began to feel him stiffening against her ass. Shit yeah, Mr. Spenser, show me what you got. Show me what you got.

After a couple of minutes of this, Bob was starting to wonder if Dana Lee was actually trying to get past him after all. It almost seemed as if she was just to get a rise out of him. Then he felt it. Oh shit! She is getting a rise out of me! His cock had grown stiff with excitement and was flopping back and forth against her insistent ass. Terrified that she might feel it, he took a step backward. And once he'd given her any space at all, she raced toward the street, turned past the two-point line, and lofted a high shot through the air. Swoosh! All net.

She pumped her fists in the air. "Five - zero! The crowd goes crazy!"

Bob glumly retrieved the ball and dribbled it slowly down to the clearing point, crouching low to hide his boner. Dana Lee opened her mouth to say something sarcastic but Bob immediately turned and threw a two-pointer of his own. It wasn't as perfect a shot as hers had been, bouncing off the rim twice before going in, but two points is two points. And now, at least, he didn't have to worry about getting totally skunked. And while she retrieved the ball, he quickly reached into his shorts and adjusted his cock so it wouldn't be poking out so obviously.

Dana Lee returned with the ball, laughing. "Oh, so that's how we're playing now? Fine. Fine. But from here on in, I'm not gonna give you an inch. You're gonna have me on you like glue."

She wasn't kidding. As he tried to make his way up the court, she crowded him like crazy, laughing and giggling and dancing about with boundless energy as she threw her whole body against him, fouling him shamelessly as she tried to knock the ball from his hands. Rather than call foul he instinctively got more aggressive, and roughly countered each foul with a shove of his own. But that only seemed to encourage her to press her body harder against his. But bit by bit, he forced her back, though he had to rub against her quite a bit to do it. He tried not to think about the fact that his naked torso was rubbing up against her soft, teen flesh, and that her hands kept gripping his waist in the most intimate way. And he tried not to notice that her nipples had grown so hard that they were plainly visible inside her blue bikini top, and he could actually feel them poking into his bare back. When he was close enough to the net, he turned, and went for a shot. She didn't block him this time, but his shot twanged off the rim, and she easily bounced up and gently tipped it back in through the net.


Dana Lee giggled. "If we were on the same team, we'd be great! You set em up, I knock em down." He snatched the ball from her hands and took it down the clearing point. "One more point, Mr. Spenser. Time to show me the magic."

He glared at her, feeling humiliated, but he couldn't help but smile. She was one of the most beautiful creatures he'd ever seen, standing there in the sunlight, her deeply tanned body sheened in sweat, her skin tight black shorts revealing a subtle little camel toe. Then he noticed that her baby blue bikini top was askew, revealing the creamy untanned flesh of her left breast. Then looking closer, he saw that the areola was just barely visible, it's pink circumference peeking tantalizingly around the edge of the fabric.

Dana Lee saw his eyes lingering on her chest, so she smiled, then casually adjusted her bikini top back into place over her untanned triangles. She saw him blush and look away. Oh yeah, you like what you see, don't you, Mr. Spenser? Play your cards right and I might let you see everything.

This time Bob went all out, using every trick he could remember from his basketball years. But he wasn't a kid anymore, and Dana Lee was. And she didn't play fair. She crowded him more aggressively than ever, and finally he couldn't dribble anymore. He just stood with her back to holding the ball in both hands, as she rubbing her body all over his in her efforts to reach around and dislodge the ball from his grip. She even pulled at his shorts, trying to yank him off balance, obviously daring him to call foul. But for the first time in his life, he was enjoying being fouled. Enjoying it a lot. But when his cock began to stiffen again, he decided he better go for another shot.

He turned and roughly shoved her back. In that clumsy moment, his hand pressed fully against her left tit, and for just a fraction of a second, he felt the hardness of her nipple digging into the palm of his hand as he shoved her away. He barely had time to think about what he'd just done, because he was making his move. He circled around her, racing for the net, then leaping for a lay up. The ball rolled in slow motion around the rim then fell off the other side. He turned to retrieve it, but it was too late.

Dana Lee was already airborne. She snatched the ball out of midair, then stuffed it into the net before crashing right into him. Wham! They slammed against the garage door then tumbled to the driveway in a sweaty knot of arms and legs. Bob was dazed for a moment. But then he looked up and realized that Dana Lee was straddling him, her steamy hot crotch pressed against his sweaty belly, and her face only inches from his own. She giggled, and said, "I win." Then her face went blank and their eyes locked for several seconds. It was a fierce interlude, charged with pure animalistic energy. Bob's cock began to seriously swell again in his running shorts, but he just lay there looking up at her. He knew how inappropriate this was, and that if anyone in the neighborhood saw, and reported it back to his wife, he'd be in serious shit. But he didn't care. All he could do was stare into Dana Lee's baby blues, and enjoy the feel of her body against his, because he was never going to be more intimate with her than this. Then again... there was something in her eyes that made him think that at any moment she was going to say, "Let's go fuck, Mr. Spenser."

Dana Lee smiled and said, "Let's go build a fence, Mr. Spenser."

*

Bob let Dana Lee into the backyard through the sliding glass door at the rear of the family room, trying to stay ahead of her so she wouldn't see his boner. Then he said, "I'm going to go put some different clothes on. You sure you don't want to go change?"

Dana Lee shook her head as she picked up a pair of gloves that were laying with the tools and said, "Naa. My tan sucks this summer, so I need the sun."

Bob fumbled for words before finally saying, "You're practically bronze."

"I know," she said. "But I don't want practically. I want full on bronze. Amy and I have a little bet going to see who can get the darkest this summer. I don't like to lose."

Bob smiled. "Yeah. I kinda figured that from all the elbows you were throwing me in your driveway."

She smiled, "Losing fucking sucks. It's for...Losers."

Her smile broadened as his bald head and face turned red at her choice of adjectives. It was also impossible to not notice the bulge in his running shorts. That's the real reason he wants to change clothes. He's got to find something better for hiding that boner.

For fear that whatever he said would be taken as improper. Bob turned and stepped up the stairs to his bedroom. As soon as he entered the bedroom, he stripped out of his gym shorts and running shoes. As soon as his cock sprang free from the confines of his shorts, all seven inches of it stood proudly with his signature upward curve. No sag. No droop. Hard enough to drive nails through the wood of his broken fence. Fuck! What am I doing with her in my house? What the fuck is she doing here? She acts like she wants to fuck. She's been over here a hundred times with Bobby or Julie, jumping on the trampoline or swimming in the pool. She even comes over and chats with Brenda, but she's never come over here when all of them are gone. And, she's sure as fuck never talked to me the way she's talking, or looked at me like that. Is it my imagination? I've wanted to fuck that girl since she came over here in her bikini for the pool party Julie had after graduation two years ago, and it went see-thru after she got wet. No. You're reading it all wrong, Bob. She's just playful. She does flirt like that with Bobby all the time, but they've never fucked. At least I don't think they fuck. He's too hung up on Amber to risk fucking around with Dana Lee. For that matter, Brenda would cut my dick off if I stick it in this girl.

He slowly stroked his cock as he looked out the window through the open blinds and admired Dana Lee's ass as she bent to pull the first of the broken posts out of the ground. Fuck. Might be worth it. Fuck. I can see those tight shorts pressing right into her pussy. What a fucking camel toe. God I want to sink my dick into that pussy.