All Comments on 'Want Ad'

by Haroldx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
:)

mmmm sexy ;) I wish I knew of strip clubs that did that..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wickedly delicious

I came 3 times reading this story! I absolutely loved it! I became part of the story, I was the girl on stage, I felt everything your girls felt. Simply delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
dayum

I want to miss a day or two of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sorry, not a winner.

While this story is of a high technical standard it's annoyingly repetitive and fails totally to create suspension of disbelief.

The narrator is an unlikable dimwit. His one brief moment of realistic conscience, "..I'd chained a complete stranger to a pole...with the implicit threat of the quirt. I could probably go to jail for that." is quickly dashed away.

Atmosphere at the silver slipper is wide of the mark. In the 80's I tended bar in a club that held ladies nights. The atmosphere was always sisterly, no one was ever booed or hissed for refusing to participate.

There is nothing really wrong with this story, but it reads more like a personal fantasy than a story written to entertain readers.

sammy_usammy_ualmost 17 years ago
A winner

Of course hes not a talented stripper but he sure isa talented writer and he has a fertile imagination too. This is inspite of the fact that I am a male submissive and cannot imagine being a Dom to females. Good Work keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Been to a few clubs somewhat similar to this.

None of them were strip clubs, some were swingers clubs, some were BDSM clubs, mostly in Houston. Have to admit a lot of women enjoy floggers used correctly. Been a few years but it brings back very nice memories for me and I am sure it would for the women involved. We read of people in BDSM abusing and hurting people, a shame. Those are rank amateurs with no real knowledge of themselves or others. If you really need to do that sort of thing you really need to have yourself committed and seek correct treatment. To watch a woman cum just from having a leather flogger drug across her nipples is really a power trip and it never leaves a mark on the girl.

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlover 11 years ago
Great Story

Great story! I love it. Very well written.

Bethany

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You had me at Feynman

Very creative approach, and I loved the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous