Wanting What She Didn't Have Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************

Greg woke as the light in the bathroom came on and the door shut. He had gotten in bed after Jill's text intending to read through the contract one last time but had fallen asleep. Glancing at the clock he was surprised to see it was almost 3:30am. It seemed rather late for her to be getting home but he immediately decided he would not push the issue. It was his fault she had been out without him and he had told her in the text to have fun. Rolling over with his back to the bathroom he started to doze again as he waited for Jill to come to bed.

He felt Jill slide in about 15 minutes later and lay with her back to him. Bob was a little surprised that she had not snuggled up to him so he rolled over and lay his arm over her. Bob felt her tense up at his touch and had an uneasy feeling. He totally trusted Jill but something was obviously wrong. He made a mental note to talk with her about it in the morning as he dozed off again.

12