Wanting What You Can't Have

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without warning he plunged two fingers into my pussy. He studied my face as I gasped with pleasure. He smiled before moving across and placing his lips around my clit. He sucked gently at first, and then flicked it more roughly with his tongue as he started to finger fuck me. I couldn't believe the sensations I was feeling. I'd never managed to properly orgasm before, I'd come close a few times on my own, once I even thought I might have, but now I knew I'd been wrong. I'd never felt such intense pleasure before. I couldn't hold it in; I screamed and moaned as the orgasm shook me. I was so loud that Paul reached up his free hand to cover my mouth and muffle the cries of pleasure. Once the orgasm passed, Paul slowed his motions to a gradual stop. I lay panting, feeling exhausted despite having done nothing. Paul moved up to lay beside me, pulling me into his arms.

"I love watching you writhe like that, I'll have to keep making you do it!" He teased.

"That was... incredible," I breathed, "Never felt... so good!"

Paul smiled with smug satisfaction then leaned in to gently kiss me. To my surprise the fatigue I'd felt before vanished as I felt his lips on mine. The feelings of desire reignited as though they'd never been satisfied. I met his gentle kisses with rough ones, I felt him smile as he matched my pressure. My hand reached down to stroke his cock. It felt deliciously hard, though not quite as big as Harry's. This didn't matter to me; I'd learnt that size wasn't as important as girly magazines made it out to be. Plus after Paul's incredible skill his tongue and fingers I was eager to see what he could do with his cock.

I'd intended to kiss my way down to Paul's crotch and reward his efforts with the best blowjob I could manage, but he had other plans. He pulled me on top of him so I straddled his erection. It pressed up against my dripping wet cunt. There was no need for guiding; our bodies both seemed to know what to do without any help. He easily slid into me. I gasped. Harry had never let me be on top so Paul's cock was rubbing up against my G-spot in a way I hadn't felt before.

Suddenly I panicked, I realised I didn't know what to do in this situation, I was out of practice, and worried I'd do something wrong. Paul instinctively knew what was going trough my mind. Without speaking, he gently gripped my hips and pulled me so I was rocking back and forth, grinding my clit against his pubic bone. It felt better than anything I'd felt before, even having Paul's tongue on my pussy. I closed my eyes and threw my head back as I came. The feeling was so intense I forgot to keep moving, but Paul was ready, still holding my hips he pulled me upwards so he was only half inside me. Then he began to thrust up into me. This pushed me over the edge and my whole body convulsed as I orgasmed for a second time. My cunt gripped his cock like a vice, which in turn pushed Paul past the point of no return. He pulled me downwards so my tits were squashed against his chest. I opened my eyes and started into his as he gave the final few thrusts before coming deep inside my pussy.

Watching Paul cum was the best part of all of it. If I'd though his face was perfect before, the sight of him caught up in the pleasure of his orgasm doubled that.

After he'd emptied every last drop of cum into me, Paul rolled us onto our sides, keeping his arms wrapped around me. I stared deep into his eyes feeling contented, seeing my feelings of happiness and love reflected in his expression. I knew that in the morning I would have to face up to the difficult situation I was in, but for that night I didn't let Harry or the guilt I felt enter my thoughts. We made love twice more before we fell asleep. Paul was an incredible lover and taught me things about my body I'd never known, showed me pleasure I'd never dreamed possible. In return I explored his body, running my tongue over the head of his cock, sucking gently on his balls, and finding the exact spot on his neck that when sucked produced a moan from deep in his throat and caused his cock to jump slightly with pleasure.

That night was one of the best of my life and started something which was both very painful and very exciting. The following months shaped the rest of my life and changed my view of the world.

But that is another story.

12