All Comments on 'War Letters'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Ultimate GM War Romance

I assume that this was written to mark Veterans’ Day, and thanks for that. It is also so rich in detail and so emotion based that I think it must include personal connections and that VD is being chosen to express them. Either that or really great research and finely honed writing talent. Most likely all of those. This is probably the greatest master of the bittersweet romance among those producing gay male material for this site now. He’s not writing too many such romances, and it’s probably a good thing he doesn’t overwork them, but he hits both a bull’s-eye and the heart with each one he gives us.

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieover 9 years ago
Gorgeous

As a romantic at heart Gay Crossdresser, I just loved this. I love the whole wartime romance thing. I fancy myself as a wartime bride.

Rebecca.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...