War of the Pussy Snatchers - Interlude 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she realized what she was doing, Marguerite sniffed loudly like she was snorting a hit of cocaine. Essence shot up into her nose and Marguerite's tense, resistant body relaxed immediately as the trickle traversed her nasal passage and poured down her throat. Wetness emanated so unexpectedly between her thighs that Marguerite worried at first she'd soiled herself. Marguerite licked up the come sticking to her lips and made yummy sounds when she swallowed and became lost forever. Marguerite gathered up all the slime masking her face and scraped the accumulated mass into her mouth where she gulped it down with obvious delight before licking her creamy fingers perfectly clean.

The women restraining Marguerite's arms relinquished their grip upon her as her form slackened. Marguerite's subsidence allowed the Strange Ones holding her legs to triumph in finally removing her leggings and cotton panties. Marguerite indulged herself a couple days ago by shaving her legs and armpits and grooming her pubic hair for the first time in months. The sight of Marguerite's trim, naked body excited the Hivesisters and for a second their eyes almost seemed alive.

Without her underwear acting as a barrier, a stream of clear fluid revealed the extremely heightened level of Marguerite's arousal when it dripped from Marguerite's sopping pussy to stain the linoleum floor beneath her. Marguerite savaged her breasts as she rubbed the Essence covering her tits into her nipples and fleshy lumps while she whined with pleasure.

Alexis scooted herself forward grinning like the cat that got the cream. She straddled Marguerite's head and slowly lowered her thighs and pelvis until her Essence-soaked pussy mounted Marguerite's luscious lips. Marguerite murmured with satisfaction when Alexis' pussy lips kissed her square on the mouth. Alexis' spindly nest of red fur tickled Marguerite's nose as the girl kissed Alexis right back. She started with a few little pecks at first and then gave a romantic, sensual smooch to Alexis' sex that grew more passionate the longer Marguerite lingered. Marguerite stuck her tongue out and wiggled it through the folds of Alexis' parted slit until it slid into her opening. Just as Alexis had recently predicted, Marguerite licked Alexis while she ate the come out of her pussy.

"Ah, right there!" Alexis cried as she worked her loins forward and back over Marguerite's compliant mouth and tongue. "Good Goddess, your tongue is long and sexy! Fuck!"

While Marguerite attended to her new Mistress, the other women ripped away the tattered remains of Marguerite's sweater and touched all over her body. When Marguerite felt a stranger's hand brushing against her pussy, she lifted up her legs and opened her thighs wide to expose the most private areas of her body. She offered these Strange Ones everything and prayed they would accept her.

"Look how she spreads open like a slut!" one of the women giggled. "She is too adorable. I'm simply going to lose my fingers inside her."

Marguerite's back arched upward as multiple fingers penetrated her and she pushed her body back against the violating digits pumping inside her. She licked Alexis more fervently, her tongue smacking and squishing over Alexis' sex as it glided between her exquisite folds and extended its entire length into Alexis' cavity. Alexis noticed with disapproval that Marguerite still kept her eyes clamped shut.

"You will look at me while your tongue is inside my cunt," Alexis demanded.

Marguerite's eyes shot open and when she glanced upward human and Soulless eyes made contact. She stared up at her partner with a helpless, pleading expression evident in her gaze. Her look conveyed the knowledge that the act she engaged in was sick and wrong but it felt so good Marguerite couldn't help herself from munching on Alexis' hairy kitty. She loved slurping on the sweet fluid seeping through Alexis' leaky slit so much she choked on it and coughed the thin liquid down before regaining her composure and placing her tongue back where it belonged.

"How is she, Alexis?" asked one of the Strange Ones.

"Her tongue is incredible!" Alexis replied with a gasp. "She's the most talented newbie I've found in a while."

Alexis reached down to pet Marguerite's dark hair while the girl worked her thick, wet tongue in and out of Alexis' pussy like she'd been doing this for years. Marguerite shuddered at the power of Alexis' caress held over her and was shocked by the feelings of pure, overwhelming love she felt for this woman who took her against her will, stripped her, came all over her, and sat her pussy down on Marguerite's face.

"Oh my sweet girl," Alexis moaned. "You look so beautiful with your come-splattered face sitting beneath my cunt. I wanna keep you forever and ever. You're gonna be all mine."

The fingers of two different women wormed their way inside Marguerite, wriggling against each other as they explored every niche of her insides. The Strange Ones made out as their digits played with each other within Marguerite's vessel, curling, twisting, revolving and crossing themselves as their fingers became soaked by Marguerite's increasingly aroused pussy. The fingers hooked the top and bottom of Marguerite's vagina and acted as a speculum to spread her open wide so a third woman's finger entered the center of the black gape they created. Marguerite rocked her body against their intrusions, silently willing the women to penetrate her deeper, to fill her entirely.

Hands that laid slack at Marguerite's sides reached up almost of their own volition to firmly grip Alexis' warm, plump buttocks. Despite her toned and muscled frame Alexis still possessed a huge ass with two bountiful globes of booty, the only body part leftover from when Alexis was still a chubby, dorky girl. Marguerite moaned into Alexis' pussy with delight over how much extra flesh she squeezed between her fingers. Marguerite realized somehow that whenever she made love to women again this would be the ass she would compare all future posteriors to and find lacking. A sudden perverted desire assumed control of Marguerite's addled mind.

Marguerite used her hands gripping Alexis' ass to shift her forward so Marguerite's tongue dragged across the skin of Alexis' perineum until it reached her butthole. Alexis gasped when Marguerite's tongue first touched her dirtiest body part and she grinned with pride at her new girl that she had acted of her own free will instead of being coerced. Once the strength of Alexis' earlier ejaculations lessened the flow of Essence had leaked southward to surround her anus with creamy deliciousness. The red hair surrounding Alexis' asshole looked wet and stringy as it fanned out in a circular pattern away from Alexis' pucker. Marguerite loudly slurped at the excess come that had mixed the flavors of Alexis' Essence and ass together to create a rich, complex taste that Marguerite seemed to greatly enjoy based on her satisfied groans.

Once she finished cleaning Alexis' dirty bottom, Marguerite wriggled her tongue against Alexis' anus until the tip poked inside Alexis' open and inviting hole. The stimulation of Marguerite's warm, wet appendage touching the sensitive nerve endings of Alexis' shithole unclenched her anus enough that Marguerite's probing tongue slipped past Alexis' pliant sphincter and squirmed its way into her delicious rectum.

"Oh, a dirty girl too," Alexis groaned with admiration. "I don't even know your name and I'm already falling in love with you! I can only imagine the flavors you're enjoying right now! You will surely find a place of honor and leadership among the Hive with this kind of enthusiasm. Goddess, that's good! Oh yes, fuck my asshole with your tongue!"

The pairing made quite a sight for Alexis' Sisters as Marguerite's chin rested in the cleft of redheaded woman's asscrack while Alexis' sizable buttocks totally encompassed the rest of Marguerite's head. Alexis bounced her bottom atop Marguerite's mouth, smacking the girl's face with her buttcheeks as she used the firmness of Marguerite's strained and pointed tongue to fuck her own asshole.

The prickling sensation of Marguerite's deliciously warm and wet tongue repeatedly entering and exiting the open seal of Alexis' anus drove the redhead wild with lust. She leaned forward until the palms of her hands rested against the floor and shifted her cunt back to Marguerite's mouth where she rubbed her sloppy genitals against the puffing buds of the girl's puckered lips.

Marguerite's mouth made noises she would have found absolutely revolting a few minutes ago as she sucked, slurped, and swallowed the fluids leaking profusely from the gash of Alexis' pussy. Alexis presumed her earlier orgasm would be singular but Marguerite's unexpected willingness to continue their play made an additional climax inevitable. Alexis slid her cunt forward and back over Marguerite's smacking lips and wagging tongue, fucking the girl's mouth while Alexis' moans increased in volume and intensity.

Marguerite's hands clenched Alexis' bottom so tightly her fingernails dug into the deep softness of Alexis' pillowy flesh while Alexis took a bucking ride atop Marguerite's face. The warmth of Alexis' thighs on either side of her face engulfed Marguerite's entire world and there was nowhere she'd rather be. The spicy Latina used her steely grip on Alexis's ass to hold her tighter against her face while Alexis grinded her cunt more forcefully against her, actually demanding that Alexis fuck her mouth harder. Marguerite's perky brown nipples were suckled upon by a pair of lovely lips while multiple fingers from multiple women were pistoning at her vagina and drawing her nearer to the edge of total oblivion.

Alexis cried out when her second heavenly climax arrived with a burst of barely depleted Essence that ejaculated directly into Marguerite's open mouth. The starving Latina swallowed Alexis' slimy torrent without hesitation. The taste and warmth of pure, sweet Essence flowing through her mouth and down her throat in combination with the mouths and fingers stimulating her entire body induced the first orgasm Marguerite had ever experienced at the hands of another. Her wails never escaped her throat though due to her mouth's firm attachment to the outside of Alexis' cunt. She compensated for this lack of verbal release by writhing her body in an uncontrollable seizure.

Clear fluid squirted from Marguerite's pussy as her legs and abdomen stretched and flexed with the exertion of a thousand withheld climaxes. Her come splattered the women fingering her until their arms from hand to elbow were drenched in Marguerite's natural juices. The Marguerite of old had been fully corrupted now. She was transformed into a new woman with urges and desires that would have been incomprehensible to her previous iteration.

Once Marguerite came down from her impressive climax her body went limp. Her mouth continued working hard to lick clean the Essence stubbornly clinging to Alexis' labia and pubic hair but otherwise her form fell entirely still. When Alexis felt fully satisfied with Marguerite's cleaning service she lifted herself unsteadily from her squatted position back to her feet. One final gob of unreleased Essence adhered to the force of gravity and dripped slowly out of Alexis' pussy when she stood up straight. The final offering descended with a growing perpetual speed until it landed on Marguerite's forehead. Marguerite had entered the stupor common to women experiencing their first meal of Essence and she barely flinched when the hot come dripped onto the space above her eyebrows. A frothy combination of saliva and come drooled from both sides of Marguerite's mouth as she stared ceilingward uncomprehendingly.

"Goddess, she is perfect," Alexis marveled as she admired her own handiwork. "And she's all yours now, ladies. Treat her well."

The other women grinned at each other before taking their reward. Their mouths kissed and licked all over Marguerite's naked and prone body, cleansing her body of Alexis' come and preparing Marguerite for a fresh baptism of Essence. Marguerite drooled and stared zombielike with her arms and legs spread open wide while the Hivesisters took their latest conquest for a test drive. Their mouths covered Marguerite's breasts, abdomen, thighs, feet, and the juncture between her thighs during their explorations. Marguerite made whining moans as the Hivesisters took turns fingerfucking her. In their hastiness they forwent any turn-taking and instead first three and then four Sisters fit their fingers inside Marguerite simultaneously.

Marguerite caught a glimpse of long blonde hair just before the wrinkled, soaking wet folds of a woman's vulva sat atop her face

"Remember me?" the woman sitting above Marguerite asked. "My junk still aches from where you kicked it. Good thing I have you to make it feel all better."

The blonde positioned herself so Marguerite had to strain her neck before she could lap at the immaculately shaved pussy soothingly with her tongue. The woman lowest herself just an inch or two further and Marguerite instinctively began kissing and licking the turgid flesh resting above her lips. Marguerite experienced a thrill at the sigh of pleasure heard from above and her mouth curled into a smile at the knowledge of how well she served her new Sister.

"That feels so much better," the blonde girl moaned. "You're hereby forgiven."

Marguerite stiffened when she sensed an investigatory finger trekking down the valley of her buttcrack and poking at her anus with curiosity. One unseen woman placed both her hands beneath Marguerite's thighs and used this leverage to lift Marguerite's legs and expose her toned, tan bottom and the tight, puckered orb at its center. The dark-skinned Strange One inspecting Marguerite's asshole managed to fit the very tip of her finger inside Marguerite's ass before her sphincter clenched down hard on the intrusion.

"Holy shit!" the probing woman marveled. "She's so tight down below! I don't think she's ever had anything up there before!"

The women all stopped what they were doing and gathered around Marguerite's bottom to 'ooh' and 'aah' at her virgin asshole. Each woman took a turn attempting to finger this newly discovered treasure but were unable stretch Marguerite open enough to fully penetrate her with their digits.

"That's enough," Alexis warned sternly. "You know full well Princess Cassandra and the Queen's desires. They'll want to be the first to gape her open if she is truly an anal virgin."

"Yes, ma'am," the women replied deferentially.

"But my Goddess what an ass on her!" one of them added.

The Strange Ones took turns licking and fingering Marguerite's sweet, youthful pussy while one at a time they sat on her face for a few minutes to sample the girl's tongue and help build its fortitude. Her mouth would certainly need the practice over these next few days. They produced half a dozen more screaming orgasms for the Latina girl until Marguerite laid in a puddle of her own making. Alexis informed her Sisters they were rolling out soon and to bring this taking to its inevitable climax.

The soldiers squatted down three to either side of Marguerite's body while one of them knelt right above her head. Marguerite had regained some of her faculties but still did little more than writhe and moan against a floor that had become slick with her ejaculations. The Strange Ones linked their minds as they masturbated together, sharing and feeding off the pleasure of their fellow Sisters until the buildup could no longer be contained.

Their perfect synchronized climaxes arrived with floods of creamy Essence squirting all over Marguerite and each other. They purposely held back their orgasms for hours to make this pent-up release overwhelming in its power. The soldier's unified cries of ecstasy echoed throughout the abandoned building as their thick, slimy ejaculations made wet, squishing noises. The dark woman who knelt directly above Marguerite's face masturbated furiously through her orgasm as she spurted her come onto Marguerite's face and hair.

Marguerite groaned as she lifted her hands up to feel the Essence splattering her cheeks, neck, shoulders, and breasts. If Alexis had merely covered her with her come before now Marguerite was positively blanketed with the byproduct of the Hivesister's orgasms. As Marguerite rubbed the alien slime into her skin like lotion the leisured soldiers leaned over the top of her and made out with each other while they came down from their climaxes.

While Marguerite laid there doused from head to toe in Essence a dollop of the strange fluid flowed down the natural slope of Marguerite's body to gather near her crotch. Marguerite reached down to rub this stickiness against the outside of her sopping wet pussy and then cried out in ecstasy when she pushed fingers covered with Essence inside her own body. Her body twitched with erratic jerking motions as she achieved yet another orgasm from the magical substance invading her body.

The soldiers backed off and spent some time getting dressed while waiting patiently for Marguerite to recuperate. The girl breathed heavily with exhaustion as the greyish-green slime plastered her body and dripped down all the curves and crevices of her supple form. Every time accumulated traces of Essence moved across Marguerite's body she would twitch and moan at how the fluid reacted like a lover's caress over her skin. A few minutes later, Alexis decided Marguerite had rested long enough and she grabbed Marguerite by her ponytail and pulled her up.

"On your knees," Alexis commanded with a forceful tug at Marguerite's hair.

Marguerite allowed herself to be pulled up into a kneeling position. Her face and hair were drenched with Essence that matriculated down her nose and cheeks and left her dark curls a sticky, matted mess. Alexis pulled Marguerite's come-streaked hair out of its ponytail so its wild black tangles spilled down to her shoulders. With her crazy hair, slimy face, and hungry, feverish eyes Marguerite possessed the appearance of an insane sex goddess.

"Holy fuck," the blonde commented. "She looks so fucking sexy."

"I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier so let's try this again," Alexis suggested to Marguerite. "What's your name, pretty girl?"

"Marguerite," she answered obediently.

"A name nearly as beautiful as you are," Alexis replied with a warm smile. "Now was that so difficult?"

Marguerite shook her head no and looked at Alexis expectantly.

"Your accent sounds familiar to me," Alexis mused. "Latin America, by the sound of it. Where are you from? Honduras? El Salvador?"

"Guatemala," answered Marguerite.

Marguerite felt bored with this conversation already. She stared between Alexis' legs at the wetness still glistening the outside of Alexis' pussy. Marguerite bit her lip to help contain the surge of desire coursing through her body. It made her want to scream and shout and practically attack the redhead who had already endeared herself to Marguerite. She couldn't wait to feel Alexis' red fur tickling her nose and upper lip again while her tongue dove deep into the depths of Alexis' tasty morsel. Marguerite wondered whether her tongue could once again succeed in drawing out the secret treasure within Alexis that had taken total control of Marguerite's obsessed mind.

"You greedy little slut," Alexis said with a giggle once she realized the reason Marguerite stopped listening to her.

{Literally drenched with Essence and yet she still can't wait to have more} Alexis sent to her Sisters who all joined in her laughter.

"I'm up here," Alexis said as she tilted Marguerite's chin up with her finger.

Marguerite blushed at her own lapse and scrunched her neck and shoulders bashfully. Alexis laughed with delight and hugged the girl close to her. Marguerite's forehead rested against Alexis' tummy and her cheek nestled within the soft curls of Alexis' pubis where Marguerite purred with satisfaction at the way Alexis pet her hair. Marguerite couldn't remember the last time she had felt so comforted. She wrapped her arms around Alexis' bottom and clutched her snugly.