War of the Pussy Snatchers - Interlude 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh sweet baby," Alexis said adoringly as she held Marguerite's head against her and played her finger through one of Marguerite's curly locks. "I'm already falling in love with you, I can just tell. You already have me reconsidering my stance on taking an only. Have you been hurt by men before, my love?"

Marguerite nodded her head and sobbed as she held Alexis so tightly she swore she would never ever let go.

"I thought so," Alexis cooed as she stroked Marguerite's sticky hair. "I can always tell. Don't worry, we'll keep you safe from the wickedness of men and their hideous ways. More than that, we can turn you into a weapon and grant you the strength and abilities to combat these silly men with their guns. How would you use it if we gifted you with power unimaginable, my child?"

Marguerite pulled away from Alexis and looked up at her with ferocity burning in her eyes. Alexis almost felt intimidated by the intensity that suddenly revealed itself in this seemingly docile young girl.

"I would go back home to find the ones who killed my family," Marguerite growled murderously. "I would listen to their screaming as they died while I laughed and laughed and laughed. I would rescue my mother and sister from bondage and make their slavers pay for their crimes."

"And we will do everything in our power to aid you in your noble quest," Alexis promised her. "We are always looking for more women to lead delegations to foreign countries. You're a scrapper, Marguerite. A survivor. Precisely the type we're looking for to lead these sorts of expeditions. Hell, I might even go with you."

Alexis held her hand out to Marguerite.

"Will you join us?"

Marguerite took Alexis' hand without hesitation. Alexis lifted Marguerite up to her feet and embraced her immediately, her fully clothed body contrasting Marguerite's nudity. The Hivesister and her thrall wrapped their arms around each other and Marguerite surrendered to Alexis' mouth when she leaned in for a kiss. Marguerite opened her mouth and begged with her lips for Alexis to kiss her with a burning passion to match her own. Alexis did so.

The two women became hot and short of breath after their prolonged display of affection. Alexis realized she had been caught wasting precious time right after admonishing her Sisters for doing the same. She reluctantly broke the kiss with Marguerite and gave her a final lick on her cheek and ear. Alexis missed her lips already.

"Get her a blanket to keep her warm with but don't clean her off," Alexis told her soldiers. "Leave her clothing behind. I want her constantly reminded of who she belongs to now."

"Yes, ma'am!" the soldiers yelled respectfully to their battle leader before complying with her orders.

They provided the single amenity of a blanket to Marguerite and she clutched the tightly wrapped cloth snugly against herself to brace the cold October wind as the Strange Ones led her to their transport on foot. Marguerite wished they had at least afforded her some footwear, the cracked pavement felt freezing cold beneath her feet. The soldiers laughed and joked with each other as they walked alongside her and Marguerite caught herself looking at them with admiration.

These Strange Ones appeared just like regular women despite the oddness of their eyes and demeanour yet they also reminded Marguerite of a tightly coiled spring ready to explode as soon as danger presented itself. Sure, right now these women behaved immaturely by laughing at how one woman's secretions were noticeably thicker and smellier than all the others' which led to a spirited discussion where they compared each woman's flavor. But on a dime they could transform into killing machines who wouldn't hesitate to fight or murder at a second's notice. Marguerite doubted she would ever be counted among the ranks of these elite soldiers but Alexis swore that with just a few months training and indoctrination she would become just like them.

When they arrived at the large trucks confiscated from the US military that the Strange Ones used for transportation, Alexis pointed Marguerite toward the back of the vehicle using the barrel of her gun.

"Put Marguerite in the back with the other potentials," Alexis commanded. "I don't care if they fuck each other but no Hivesister touches her."

"Worried we'll steal her away from you?" teased one of the Hivesisters with a sneaky grin and a lifted eyebrow.

Alexis' infatuation with their latest capture had been plain for all to see.

Alexis drew up haughtily and stated, "If you really must know I'm planning to take Marguerite for my only."

Alexis glared at the Hivesisters surrounding her as they laughed uproariously.

"The Red Fox taking an only!" cried the Hivesister Yuriko as she wiped tears from her eyes. "Now I really have heard everything!"

"What's so difficult to believe about that?" Alexis demanded with annoyance.

"Woman, I'll make myself your fuckslave for life if you can last through a week of monogamy," Yuriko replied. "Hell, I'd bet against you lasting a day."

Alexis grinned and said, "Lifetime slave, huh? I may have to take you up on that bet."

"See, you've already lost!" Yuriko cackled.

Alexis' scowled and she turned away from the chattering of her sisters to gaze affectionately at Marguerite climbing into the back of the truck. Her blanket rode up on her as her legs extended to make the final step into the vehicle and Alexis' eyes widened at the fleeting glimpse of Marguerite's perfect brown behind. Alexis couldn't help thinking, that ass is all mine.

"Damn, you've got it bad Alex," Yuriko observed. "Why her?"

"I don't know," Alexis admitted. "Something about her and I just feels right."

"Well, keep your hands off for now," Yuriko warned. "If we return soon there may be time enough for Princess Cassandra to assimilate Marguerite tomorrow night provided there's no Essence lingering in her system."

"Aren't you worried about our Essence wearing off during the long ride?" another Hivesister wondered. "The potentials might get unruly once they sober up."

"Just leave that to me," Alexis offered. "I know how to talk them down once their inhibitions return."

Marguerite climbed into the back of the truck where she found two other naked women clutching blankets over themselves and looking at her warily when she entered and sat nearby them. The woman closest to Marguerite was an elderly nursing home patient who looked sickly, thin, and malnourished. She had been left abandoned in her rest home when the city fell and found barely alive by the Strange Ones during their initial sweep of the city following the battle. After nursing her back to health they took the old woman just the same as they'd done to Marguerite in spite of her advanced age.

The other passenger was a girl even younger than Marguerite with a boyish haircut and a gruff demeanour. Marguerite tried speaking with her but only received terse replies to her polite inquiries. The girl must be nearly as resourceful as Marguerite to survive alone in the city for so long without detection.

Shock showed plainly on these other women's faces. Shock at what had transpired in their city over the last few weeks, shock at the twisted things these strange, alien women had done to them, shock at how much they'd enjoyed those sick things being done to them, and finally shock that they willingly traveled with the Strange Ones to someplace where they would surely be subjected to further sexual depravities. Marguerite understood their confused feelings all too well.

The geriatric could hardly believe a woman recently made love to her in her hospital bed. She thought erroneously that her days of sexual arousal and interest were long behind her until a beautiful, sweet soldier girl sixty years her junior found her abandoned in her nursing home, too hungry and too weak to do much more than lay helplessly in her own filth. The girl took such loving care cleaning, comforting, and feeding the distraught woman before fucking her brains out and forcing her to eat that strange, delicious cream that leaked between her pretty legs. Close to ninety years old and the elderly woman couldn't remember ever feeling this alive.

The eighteen year-old should have begun her senior year of high school a couple months ago but the war enveloped her home first. During the chaos and confusion of the initial battle she became separated from her family and was never able to locate them again. Her parents were survivalists who took their daughter out on some of their wilderness outings and provided decent enough training for her to get by on her own a few weeks until her hiding spot was eventually discovered by the two persistent soldier women who captured her. They made her their bitch for several hours and the teenager still couldn't believe some of the things they made her do. Nearly as unbelievable was the degree to which she loved performing for the ladies, showing off her ass, tits, and pussy for them and letting them use her mouth as their come depository whenever they desired.

Alexis rode up front with her soldiers as the idle transport pulled out of the corpse of this city and began the day-long trek back to their secret headquarters. After waiting long enough for events to develop as she had predicted, Alexis opened a curtained window separating the front of the truck from the back to view what the potentials had gotten up to.

"Let's see if they have-," Alexis wondered. "Oh, I knew it!"

At some point Marguerite had seated herself in between the other two passengers. Their blankets lay discarded on the floor of the truck and they all made out together while Marguerite fingered her two partners simultaneously. The elderly woman had regained much of her mobility and initiative now that she had received help in rekindling the fires of desire and purpose within her. She gurgled and writhed helplessly as Marguerite's nimble fingers made short work of her. Alexis enjoyed the sight of the wrinkled, mature woman discovering so late in life what true pleasure could be. A few more doses of Essence and she would feel youthful and invigorated as if she'd aged fifty years backward.

"Is there anything more beautiful than watching straight girls transform into pussy-starved sluts right before your eyes?" one soldier wondered aloud.

"There's nothing that comes even close," Alexis answered definitively. "My own first time has been forever etched in my memory. I had no idea about the Hive or anything when my boss called me into her office and exposed herself to me. I was shocked but so intrigued by her boldness. She told me that if I wanted to keep my job I needed to lick her cunt until she came right then and there. I hesitated hardly a second before kneeling to the floor and going down on her. Ms. O'Hara was old and kind of gross but I had never wanted anything more in my life than to stick my tongue deep inside her pussy. When she came in my mouth and shared Essence with me for the first time it was like I'd finally found my purpose in life."

The soldiers took turns sharing their own stories of conversion and assimilation to pass the time while they drove back to headquarters. The sordid, sexy tales were turning everyone on, especially the poor driver. Unfortunately the front cab of the truck left little room for them to do anything more than uncomfortably finger each other beneath their fatigues. Occasionally they would peel back the curtain to look into the hold and see what the potentials were up to now.

Marguerite had pulled the older woman to the floor and held her aged face firmly between Marguerite's thighs. She didn't seem concerned at all that the elderly woman would be approximately sixty years older than herself. Once the old woman's playful, probing tongue awkwardly located the inside of Marguerite's pussy it performed wonderful things there.

Marguerite directed the teenager to stand on the seat next to her while gripping a handhold for support against the truck's rumbling gait. Marguerite pushed apart the high schooler's thighs insistently and buried her face in the young girl's cunt. The teenager had a boyish mop of hair, a unusually masculine body frame and a face that could be charitably described as plain but her physical qualities mattered little once Marguerite learned that nothing tasted fresher or sweeter than an eighteen year-old pussy. The emotionally closed-off girl remained stoic as long as she could manage but cried out once her juices flowed down the gorgeous Latina woman's face.

Before this transformative day, Marguerite had never experienced a single homosexual tendency. Now she couldn't seem to get enough pussy. But try as she might, Marguerite was unable to manufacture that same creamy wonderfulness from this young girl's vagina. She tasted delicious to be sure but the thin flavor was nothing compared to the scrumptious, filling treat Marguerite had slurped out of Alexis' pussy earlier. Marguerite didn't know whether it would actually work but she vowed to spend the whole rest of this trip attempting to make these women come the same way those soldiers had.

Marguerite pondered whether these women she had allied with really would help her return to Guatemala to take revenge. Her instincts led her to believe these Strange Ones despite their odd ways. Or maybe because of them.

Marguerite couldn't wait to track down and kill the men who destroyed her home. She gleefully imagined the pain she would inflict upon them before she committed murder. It broke Marguerite's heart to imagine her beautiful sister and kind mother sucking and fucking dozens of men each day under the threat of being beaten to a pulp or having their throats slit for refusing to work.

Marguerite vowed to rescue her sister and mother and keep them safe from the evils of men forever. She already knew just how to do it too. Yes, Marguerite planned to help convert her female relatives to the same depraved collective Marguerite now belonged to. She would handle it personally, if need be. Marguerite knew in her heart that awakening Rosalita and Juanita into this new existence of Marguerite's was the only way she could save them.

Marguerite surrendered herself again to this new reality she had embraced by gripping the pert, luscious bottom of the teenager standing atop her. The girl was so innocent and pure that it made Marguerite want to consume her utterly and corrupt her as thoroughly as had been done to Marguerite. She pressed her face harder against the girl's genitals and lapped thirstily at her dripping wet pussy. Marguerite chewed on the girl's drooling pussy lips and nuzzled the wispy hairs surrounding her pussy. She realized with amusement that she had become a ravenous demon just like the devil-women as she referred to them. The teenager's gasps and cries accompanied the hot splash of come splattering Marguerite's face that acted as a covenant binding these two new converts.

Only a single truth remained in this chaotic, changing world Marguerite had been caught up in: She belonged to the Hive now.

Mind.

Body.

Soul.

End Interlude One

Next time on War of the Pussy Snatchers: Sherri and Cassandra assume some very unexpected new roles! Plus a celebrity recounts the circumstances of how she and her colleagues became assimilated into the Hive. Curious? Stay tuned for Act One of War of the Pussy Snatchers!