All Comments on 'Warmer'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jus_de_fruitJus_de_fruitover 19 years ago
great

the third part was absolutely hot. I loved it

carsonshepherdcarsonshepherdover 19 years ago
Sexy and surprising!

Great job as always, Penny. This story had a few surprises that I really liked. I think you're blossoming a bit more with each new submission.

rgraham666rgraham666over 19 years ago
Nice piece of work Penny

You did a good job setting up the whole scenario.

I liked how you made the main character both likable and dislikable at the same time. How you made her pride a bad part and good part of her character simultaneously.

And of course the nerd getting the girl is going to appeal to me.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

not necessarily my taste as far as the sex concerned, but very very well written. definitely kept me interested

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 19 years ago
Great story! Definitely warmer!

This is a great well writtten story! Great sex, realistic and fun! Certainly left me at er full attention!

sacksackover 19 years ago
this is your best so far!!

You are blossoming as a writer which is so cool to see! I just wanted to comment on a couple of things:

1. I don't think the parts need to be announced with such huge black letters. The same size text of the story would work, or a string of asterisks.

2. The formatting on the 1st page got botched up, with strange indenting and paragraphs. You might want to revise the story and send it again, or ask Lit. to change the structure.

jimhawkinsjimhawkinsover 19 years ago
such fun

it was a joy to read, good humoured, a little jokey and the right result for all, the ex getting what he deserved (a pain because he is one,) the girl getting several surprises and a lesson and the nice kind nerd (dont we relate to him!!!) the girl.

Its a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That's the kind of guy girls need to look for.

I loved the story. I loved the character of Bryan. He's an ethical, wonderful guy who lets his kinky side out in the bedroom, but not out in the open.

Loved it all. Need to do another one of those two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

Love the game!

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW

What a story and well told. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So imaginative

I think that most men would have welcomed that sort of guidance.......

lookbob66lookbob66over 3 years ago

Not everyone is an expert. Few are confident enough to admit. And very few are smart enough to disarm everyone involved with a game.

A much more charming piece than most.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland10 months ago

Just as I was deciding I was sick of all the anger, fake machismo, and misogyny over in Loving Wives ... I find this sweet, sexy, and well-told tale.

Like Madeline, I suspected the nerd Brian of being a blackmailer. And of course I assumed that the "old game" of the capsule description would be Madeline advancing her career through fucking her boss. I enjoyed being proved wrong on both counts. Revealing Brian to be not only a hero but a really nice guy was a clever and enjoyable move by the writer. And what a nifty self-education project Brian devised!

.

One minor flaw: extortionist/boyfriend Daryl turns into a bit of a cartoon villain. But overall, this is a delightful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous