Warmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the greatest!" shouted Madeline. "How can I ever thank you?"

"Well, first, you say 'Thank' and then you say 'you.' It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. Go ahead, try. You might even find you like it."

His heavy sarcasm stung, but Madeline figured he deserved to rub it in a bit, and she was most grateful. "Thank you," she said.

"See. That wasn't so bad. You're welcome."

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather I came over and thanked youproperly?" asked Madeline.

"Did you havesomething in mind?" asked Bryan, feigning innocence.

"I figure if I'm doing the thanking," Madeline said. "You can pick the position."

"Your assumption that every male on the planet wants to get into your pants is not only incorrect; it's arrogant."

Madeline's jaw fell as the shock of his rejection registered. An instant later, the unexpected hurt that accompanied the surprise settled in as well. "It's not like you have a girlfriend!" she snapped.

"Sure I do," Bryan insisted. "I have hundreds of them online. All smiling and willing to do whatever I want, without any emotional entanglement."

"Oh?" queried Madeline "They do whatever you want, do they?"

"Yes," said Bryan. "And they like it and they always tell me what a good lover I am when I'm done."

"But they aren'treal."

"My dick doesn't seem to care."

The harsh realization that Bryan might prefer masturbation to her charms stung Madeline more than she would have believed possible. "I thought you liked me?"

"I do," said Bryan. "I just don't want a pity fuck."

Ouch. His verbal salvos continued to find their mark. "I'm sorry," Madeline offered. "I didn't mean to offend you. Really. Could we do something else maybe; you know, like go to a movie?"

"How about we play a game?" Bryan suggested.

"Game?" Madeline asked. "What kind of game?"

"When's your next day off?"

"Sunday."

"Fine," Bryan began. "Come over Sunday and I'll teach you the rules, if you don't already know them. It's an old game; I'm sure you used to play as a child. You'll catch on quickly."

Madeline sighed. "Ok. What time?"

"Seven?"

"Fine. That'll work," Madeline agreed. "What's your address?"

"717B Market Street," Bryan replied. "B is for basement in this case, the entry is around the right side behind the bushes."

* * * * *

Part Three: The Game

On Sunday at the appointed hour, Madeline made her way down the crumbling concrete that served as stairs to 717B. She looked at the peeling paint and dried leaves littering the entryway. At first, she felt a tinge of sadness that Bryan had to live someplace like this, but she scolded herself for thinking it.Whatever money he has, she decided,at least he came by it honestly, instead of getting on his knees and letting strangers take pictures of him humiliating himself.

The brunette pushed the doorbell, but discovered it didn't work. Rolling her eyes, she pounded the door instead. The old wooden portal swung open the instant her fist struck it.

"Hello?" Madeline called, leaning inside. Hearing no answer, she ventured within. There on a table in the darkness was a single candle. She moved to the tiny flickering flame. Beside the candle she found a mask and a note:

Go into the room on the right. Take off your clothes, put on the mask, and lie on the bed. I will explain the other rules afterward. If at any time you wish to stop for any reason, say the word 'Aspirin.' Call me when you are ready.

Madeline felt her heart race. She knew the hallmarks of a simple bondage game. Not only would she avoid spending a boring evening playing Scrabble, but the little nerd wanted her after all! She licked her lips as she imagined all the things Bryan might make her do, comforted by the security of her safeword, and his thoughtfulness in providing it.

Madeline couldn't undress fast enough. She donned the mask and rolled onto the bed, calling "I'm ready!" before her body had even settled into the mattress.

Within seconds, she heard someone enter the room. The springs of the worn cushion sagged as the person sat on the edge of the bed. Madeline imagined Bryan sitting there, his eyes roaming her exposed form.I hope he finds me prettier than all those Internet girls!

"Ok," Bryan began in a low voice, "Are you ready to hear the rules?"

"Yes, master!"

"This isn't that sort of game. I'm not your master. Do you remember the game as a child where one person picked an object and the other tried to find it, using only 'Warmer' and 'Colder' as hints?"

"Yes."

"Ok," said Bryan. "This is that game. The object I will be seeking is your orgasm. And the only words you are allowed to say are 'Warmer' or 'Colder'. Or 'Aspirin' if you want to quit. Understood?"

"Warmer!"

"Very good," Bryan noted with a wide grin. He moved to her right foot and began to suckle on her little toe.

"Warmer!"

Bryan suckled each toe several seconds before moving to the next. Each time he shifted to the next larger digit, he received an emphatic, "Warmer."

From the girl's big toe, Bryan moved across the top of her foot, kissing as he went. Having received no input by the time he reached her ankle, he began to backtrack.

"Colder."

Smiling, Bryan lingered on the soft upper portion of her foot a minute before moving upward to kiss her calf. This advance was greeted with an immediate response from Madeline.

"Warmer."

Bryan continued at a methodical pace up her leg until he reached her knee. There he kissed the inside and ran his tongue through the crease several times.

"Warmer."

Thus encouraged, Bryan continued to the inside of her thigh, wandering and kissing as he went, always moving north at a deliberate pace. Every few seconds Madeline encouraged him onward.

"Warmer."

Bryan paused as he reached the crease that marked the division between her leg and her abdomen. There he lingered to lick, kiss, and suckle the smooth union. That wasnot the crease Madeline wanted him to lick, but she dared not discourage him and continued to mumble "Warmer" every few seconds. At long last, he moved onto her mound, rubbing his nose in her fur.

"Warmer! Warmer!"

Bryan moved his mouth over Madeline's vulva. She felt his hot breath warm her mound. How she longed to feel his moist tongue upon her flesh! Instead she felt a gentle breeze as he blew up and down her slit.

"Warmer," Madeline whimpered, almost begged.

Instead of proceeding as she wished, Bryan shifted his mouth to kiss her left thigh.

"Colder."

Bryan ignored the response, moving his lips with some haste down her thigh towards her knee.

Madeline's body shuddered as she sought to contain her frustration. "Colder!"

Bryan moved to her knee and licked the side.

Madeline jerked her leg away from his mouth. "Colder!"

With a mischievous grin, Bryan moved back to her womanhood. Using two fingers from each hand, he spread her fur and then her already moist lips, exposing the succulent pink flesh therein.

"Warmer," Madeline pleaded.

Bryan paused, trying to identify parts he had only seen in pictures. This didn't look anything like his online girlfriends!Relax, he counseled himself.She'll tell you what to do. With a sigh of determination, he extended his tongue and began to explore her folds.

A peaceful smile at once graced Madeline's face. "Warmer. Oh, God, yes;warmer!"

Bryan continued to explore, trying to find the worm-like projection he had read so much about. Before long, his tongue discovered a hard knot instead.

"Yes, yes!" cried Madeline. "Right there! Lick me there!"

Bryan pulled away. "Excuse me?"

Madeline slammed her palms down upon the mattress and cycled a huge breath. "Warmer! Dammit! Warmer, warmer,warmer."

"That's what I thought," Bryan said, returning to his task.

"Warmer; warmer; warmer." Madeline kept repeating the word every few seconds, so anxious she was that he not stop again. As his mouth and tongue continued to work there magic, her body began to writhe.

Damn he got me worked up in a hurry.No one ever got me going so fast, or; Oh, God; he is good! Oh, yes, do it for me, right there. Yes!

With a grunt of satisfaction, Madeline felt her body tense. It wasn't the massive release she sought, but it was an orgasm and she sadly expected the game to end thus.

Bryan did not seem to notice.

"Warmer," Madeline whispered with relief as she felt the next wave of pleasure begin to build. Bryan began to probe her passage with a clumsy finger. For the most part, the digital stimulation was a distraction, but his licking more than made up for it and she didn't want to discourage him. "Warmer!"

Soon, Bryan replaced his finger with his tongue, exploring with the supple appendage the fleshy folds of her entryway.

"Warmer!" she cried as she felt her passage contract.

Bryan coughed.

Madeline gasped in shock. Her eyes flew open, but she only saw the blackness of the mask.I've never squirted before! Surely he can't have missed that one!

As she feared, Bryan stopped and moved away.

"Colder," she ventured in a near whimper.

But Bryan had no intention of leaving. He was merely readying the array of implements he had purchased the day before. He chose the vibrator labeled as 'thin' and returned to his waiting partner. Placing the tip where his tongue had so recently been, he eased the device inside her.

Madeline had never had any trouble finding a boyfriend and thought she had no need for toys. The experience was a new one for her and it took her several seconds to realize Bryan had penetrated her with one of thosethings. With a gulp, she admitted she liked it.

"Warmer."

Madeline had barely uttered the word, when Bryan retracted the toy.

"Colder!"

Bryan moved to the next size, labeled 'realistic,' and return to the prone brunette. At once, she sensed the agreeable increase in girth.

"Warmer."

Bryan withdrew this one as well.

"Colder." Madeline scolded through clenched teeth, aggravated by what she took to be an intentional and sadistic teasing.

Bryan returned with the tool labeled 'large.' He had just begun to probe her entry, when Madeline realized it was more than she really wanted. "Colder, Colder," she uttered in rapid succession.

Bryan retreated and returned with the previous vibrator. He smiled, secretly thrilled that the girl preferred this one. From comparing earlier, he knew its size to be very near his own.

"Warmer. Definitely warmer," Madeline said as the young man eased her favorite back inside.

Bryan began to experiment with different pressures and angles, all the while listening and responding to her reactions. He soon discovered she seemed to favor a slow, shallow thrusting with a slight upward tilt.

Having found what he believed was the proper pressure, rhythm, and angle, Bryan experimented with the power setting on the vibrator, increasing it so long as Madeline issued a "warmer", backing off slightly at the first "colder."

Bryan then practiced his wrist technique for a minute or so, until it required no conscious effort. Madeline's body was in motion as well, in sync with his hand's movements. Confident his hand was doing its job, he returned to place his mouth upon her clit, sucking as much of her upper vulva as he could between his lips. He then began to caress the tender morsel.

"Oh, God!" Madeline cried. "Hot. Hot! Very hot! My..." Her words trailed off into an unintelligible stream that evolved into a long, meandering moan

Bryan ignored this breach of the rules and continued lavishing his affections upon her. Madeline's body tensed. Bryan could feel her pussy pushing back on the toy, and he did his best to maintain the tempo in spite of the increased pressure required. She was gripped by the largest seizure of the evening, indeed the most intense she could ever recall. Her back arched upwards in an unnatural pose until, with a single breath, she sank back to the mattress.

At once, Bryan removed his mouth just enough to ask, "What do you think of the game?"

Madeline reached with her hand and tilted the mask, raising her head just enough to make eye contact. "It's the best game I've ever played," she said. "And your Internet girlfriends are right."

Bryan dropped his scant brow into a line. "What?"

"You are a good lover," Madeline announced with a wink.

"Really?"

Madeline bounced her eyebrows. "Yes. But now I'm in the mood for something else."

"You are? What?"

"Guess. It's not a tongue and it's not a toy."

Bryan's brow dropped as he cocked his head. "Not a tongue and not a toy?" he mused in a whisper. He glanced to his hand.

Madeline smiled. She allowed her head to fall onto the pillow and pulled the mask back over her eyes. Still wearing a broad smile she said simply, "Colder."

THE END

Copyright 2004 by Penelope Street

Posted with permission at Literotica.com

All other rights reserved.

12