Warrior: The Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finish supper something odd happens, Majesty lifts a bell and rings that. With no guests we came in and ate supper then went to bed. Tonight with guests we have a bell that brings out servants. They clear away the plates and refill the cups then cook brings out a platter. Atop the platter is what looks a bit like an agen except green and not moving.

Know an actual agen would move toward anything it encounters. My shields are proof against them. Simple matter of ducking behind the shield and staying immobile, after a very short period the agen will think is a wall and move elsewhere. Then there are parts being cut off the green agen, I pay attention to this, it does not move or fill out again.

Do not touch what I get until everyone else has eaten some. Still cautious I touch it with the fork a couple times then take a piece. Majesty is not injured by eating it so I may as well try. Still cautious, perhaps it does not hurt them because of magic and it seems to not affect me much. Then I have a little of the bite in my mouth and it is not pain, it tastes good.

Just a little sweet and there is a tartness to it so I like. Majesty is watching me with a smile, so I would think she knows why I was cautious with it. Perhaps she does not and doesn't want to ask with the tenfada here. After not that long really we finish with the green agen and the tenfada excuse themselves to return home.

Majesty acknowledges with a smile then we head for our bedroom. I hope it is for a fuck, the two tenfada left me wanting. We do retire to the bed, get naked and climb in then Majesty lies on me. I guess no fuck yet so I run my hand down her back then back up until she looks up at me.

"Before anything else, what was with you and the gelatin?" Look at Majesty a moment, gelatin is a new word.

"It looked like a green agen, they are deadly if you encounter one with no shield. All that is left after is any metal."

"They look just like that?" Nod and shake my head.

"They are mostly clear so hard to spot. If you do not spot one before it spots you, you are dead in seconds." Majesty nods and shivers.

"Sounds horrible, but why do you know about them?"

"Burada are not told of much that goes on by the tenfada, but agen we are told about. If they catch a patrol unaware on exit they can enter our living quarters. Most of our doors are wood or cloth so us burada would be in danger."

Majesty nods then moves up and kisses me. I respond eagerly, I have been left wanting and Majesty can slacken the hunger. While she is kissing me her hand travels down my body to my cunt and slips two fingers in. Moan at this since feels good and would like more than two. Not that she shoves her hand in, instead she just finger fucks me.

Hips move a bit at this, want more inside but just helping her fingers fuck me feels good. We keep kissing, her fingers fucking and I feel good. I want to return the favor but she seems content to just finger fuck me. We keep moving together, keep kissing and I get closer to an orgasm. I really want an orgasm so move hard as I can.

Finally I crest to orgasm and moan into the kiss. It took me a while to get there and my hips are dancing more than they had been. I somehow get more active during my orgasms, and I can't figure out how. My body knows at least and it always feels really good. Then Majesty shoves her hand in me and I'm pummeling my own cunt, which brings out a big moan.

Just really enjoy what it feels like to get hand fucked by Majesty. Once my orgasm trails off I don't move quite as well, but I still move hard as can. I want to be hand fucked to orgasm. Need almost and Majesty seems to know this. She is smiling at me then kisses down my body to my breasts. Instantly she is suckling on me.

Gets me to moan and try to move my hips harder. Majesty likes when I do that, she can just hold her hand where it is. I fuck myself hard, my cunt gripping at her hand, Majesty said yesterday she wished she had a cock to fuck me with. I don't really care, I want to reach orgasm again and again on that hand.

"I'm taking you to three tonight. Maybe you can get under my control."

Moan and move harder, I need that. Perhaps that is what is making me so easy to get excited. My body is trying to get me to be controlled like it would if I spread for a tenfada. We keep going, her hand fucking me is making squelching noises as I move on it. I am so very excited since I know she wants to control me.

It is like my body is demanding that I am controlled, even if it is by a burada. Just keep moving, over and over pumping her hand into me. My body is spiraling up for an orgasm, I am so desperate to get there. My breasts are aching a little since she has moved up to suckle on my neck. Then my orgasm falls over me and I wail in pleasure.

Just like on the Brada I sort of detach and almost see everything from the side. Not that I see us from the side, I am still looking down at Majesty while she suckles on my neck. It is just like I am seeing what is happening but not really experiencing it like I am there. I also stay like this, moaning now and then as I keep fucking my cunt on her hand.

This is exactly what I need. I am feeling so good like this, I even feel her better than I was before. Majesty looks up at me and smiles so smile back, she is enjoying so I am enjoying and I gasp since she is taking control. Not that she cares, she wants to get me off again to see if I become hers so slides down my body.

Reaching my cunt she drops her head down and sucks on my special spot. Moan and try to move harder, I need that hand to get me off again. Majesty seems intent on doing just that, then there is banging on the door, her head pops up and looks at me a moment then pulls her hand out. I moan and pump to try and get it back in, not that she puts it back, instead heads for the door.

"Majesty there is tenfada on the way." Just lie there for a moment, on one hand I want Majesty to finish and control me, I'm fairly sure she can.

Other hand says get up and run to the tenfada to spread for him. Would become pregnant and that would be nice. I can't decide if I need to be controlled or need to be pregnant, either has me thrilling. Majesty is heading for the dresser, I'm just hopping up and heading for the door, at least until Majesty darts over and shakes her head.

She has enough control over me to listen and go stand with her. She gets dressed first then hands over a robe, it is silk and doesn't really block light from passing through. Not that I care, I want to spread for a tenfada. Also want to spread for Majesty, we are so close. Giggling Majesty pulls me after out the door and we head for the receiving room.

The name of it made me giggle. It's a room there really isn't any receiving to be done inside a room. Unless of course you are talking a spread for a male receiving. When I said this Majesty laughed. Also confessed to being fairly sure her son came from doing that very thing in the receiving room.

We both laughed about that for a while. Course that is not now, I really want to spread for Majesty. I know she is not related to me, the tenfada coming may be related, may have a burada even. Either means I will not be excited by him and still need to spread.

"He will be here soon don't worry." Sigh and shrug.

"Really want to spread for you again, know you are not related to me and know you can control me. After the second orgasm I detached and what you want I want to do. Not much and can ignore but I also still want to spread so I need more." Majesty nods and sighs.

"Hopefully this one will have you spread. If you need to be pregnant I can't do that for you. Also not real sure what to do with you if I do get control." That is a good point, I don't know what a tenfada would need to do with me either.

"I do not either, Papa had me go to his smithy with him as soon as I could walk, I do not really remember before then. When at home Papa would enjoy dinner then retire to bedroom for a spread." Majesty is looking over at me now with a frown.

"There is no word for mom?" Shake my head.

"Burada have no name besides what her tenfada determines if he does. For lack of a better way of saying it, burada are simply handy holes to fuck to the tenfada and we do not really want anything else."

Majesty sighs then the doors are opening and a Diaden tenfada is leading two tenfada into the room. I squeak when I realize one is Salen so charge him. The robe is opening up below the tie, which is at my thighs. Salen is smiling at me then I am in his arms and looking up at him smiling and very ready to just spread.

"You have spread?"

"Encountered a caravan with a broken axle so made new and got to spread for one of the tenfada. Have done so a few times here with the tenfada and the burada there." Salen just gawks at me a moment.

"You spread for a burada?" Nod and smile.

"It feels good and she has almost gotten control on me. I think I need that or to be pregnant, control she can get if we try hard enough, pregnant need you for." Salen snorts.

"We have found out, not spreading for a tenfada makes you desperate. Also makes it harder for you to do things like smith when you do." Frown at that.

"How did you find out?" Salen sighs.

"The king, he has records and there have been experiments. Why I am here, you want to be mine anyway but you also need to not be mine. So for that reason we have Karton here, if you spread to us both you don't belong to either. We can try with the burada, if you can tell she can get control over you then should be enough." Smile at that, do enjoy Majesty fucking me with her hand, then squeak since I realize we have been ignoring her, turn and find her standing close smiling.

"Is that the only reason you are here?" Salen jerks and looks at me, so shake my head.

"Magic, she casts a spell so we understand each other. I have a bracelet that let's me understand them. I do not speak to them in their language, it comes in handy since earlier learned about two nobles who want to depose her." Salen nods and sighs.

"Well that adds another reason we are here. Our king would not mind loaning out a company to assist you. He and we are of the feeling just one company is enough, so long as you understand we will not help you attack us under the mountain." Majesty snorts and nods.

"Was not what I wished to have some of your warriors for. The green skins do like to sneak through our forest and we suffer losses. With your soldiers bolstering our defenses we can send more to our borders and patrols, or you can do that. What does your king wish for the company?"

"Part of what we are here for, to see if there is anything we would want. Food stuffs was the first item to look at." I grab Salen's arm and smile at him.

"We had with supper a thing called dessert, it looked like a green agen but was not alive. It was something called gelatin and very tasty." Majesty snorts.

"We have many things we can send to your mountain, recipes being one of them. I think tonight we should retire to bed so a certain someone can spread." I am bouncing at this, quite excited and not just because I'm touching Salen.

"If the burada is going to help what about me?" We all look at Karton then everyone looks at me, which is bad, I'm just a burada.

"Just a burada." Salen snorts and swats me on the head.

"Do you want Karton or this burada to spread for?" Sigh and shrug.

"Enjoy spread for Majesty, enjoy spread for tenfada. Majesty has said she wants to try tenfada." Salen snorts then looks at Majesty.

"I'm not sure I can handle a tenfada, I use my whole hand and she takes a while to orgasm." Salen snorts and shrugs.

"Part of that is simply because we excite our burada just being near to them. Makes it easier for them to orgasm." Salen looks at me. "What do you do for the burada?"

"I lick, and put a finger or three in." Karton and Salen snort.

"I want to see that." Salen says though Karton is nodding so giggle and look at Majesty.

"I can live with that, both of you with her?" Salen looks at me then nods.

"Yes, she needs to be done twice or she will only smith until who controls her is happy." Make a face at that, then well I better ask on one thing.

"Why did Papa sell me to Belmar?" Salen snorts and shakes his head.

"He didn't, Belmar was just the best tenfada to say you belong to so you would leave. The king said that you can't stay and smith." Nod and frown, then Majesty snorts.

"If he knew she would have problems without a tenfada why did he not have her given to two tenfada there?" Salen sighs.

"The adviser who knew was not with the king at the time, it was only when your letter arrived with the plea for me to come that the adviser mentioned this. So I come with Karton and we are both tasked with protecting her. The king has said he wishes you to smith for him now and then." Nod and smile.

"I do not mind, have a shield done, my armor is maybe half done. Also really need to spread." Salen snorts then looks at Majesty.

Majesty giggles then leads us through the building. Finally we reach our bedroom and pass through to the bed. The robe falls off me as we are going through the door. Salen snorts then works on getting out of his traveler armor. It is just leather armor though there are some spots with a metal sheet inside.

Keeps a tenfada from dying to the sneakier attacks. Majesty goes past getting out of her clothes so I follow her. She perches atop the bed at the foot so I can lean over it and lick her while able to spread for Salen. I like this and move around a bit then lick her. The moan that emits has the two tenfada for me moving closer to watch.

Both are taking their clothes off so I will spread for Salen soon. I also enjoy licking at Majesty so keep licking. Unable to help myself my hips move back and forth. Hands to my hips still me then I look up at Majesty, she is looking behind me with a smile. I moan when a cock is pressed up to my cunt then I am parting for it.

Oh my that is a big cock and I am spreading more than I do for Majesties hand. When Salen, I think, reaches the end of his cock, all of it buried in me, he stops moving. Just for a moment then he is moving. Whimper and moan at that, feels so good and I am racing for an orgasm. Hand to my head pushes me back down to Majesty so I lick at her cunt.

The flavor is very nice, and do like bringing her pleasure, she does the same for me. Then I'm moaning out in orgasm, that was a fast orgasm. Never been there this fast and Majesty is giggling a little.

"Oh that's it, breed her."

I moan in answer, I want this. I want this cock deep inside of me plowing my depths. I enjoy feeling my lips moving around on the cock as it plunges in and out of my cunt. Second orgasm falls on me now, they are so close together. As with Majesty I feel a little detached from myself during this orgasm.

Not enough to look at who is fucking me, and I find myself unable to enjoy the cunt on my tongue, but really enjoy this orgasm. I think partly because I think I know what happens next, and I want that. I find myself focusing more on the feel of the cock within now. I know that it will set me off again, I know I will belong to this tenfada and I want that.

The feel of it parting my insides on each thrust is thrilling. Each withdrawal does not feel as good since the cock is pulling back and I want it deep inside. Perhaps it is because I need to be bred, or perhaps it just feels better to have all of me split wide by that cock. My cunt is getting plenty of enjoyment out of everything the cock is doing.

After a little while of the cock pummeling my cunt, I reach orgasm again. Number three is something special, I become aware that I feel a hot cunt around a piece of me. I am feeling what the tenfada I spread for feels and it is magical. Every thrust I feel myself parting wide for the hard cock taking me, and I feel a cunt parting around my cock.

Each withdrawal is felt twice like that, feels better for the tenfada I know that. Course a thrust feels better for me than him so it evens out. Still there is nothing to not like being under his control. I want to make him happy, meet his every desire and get fucked more. Oh my this cock deep inside of me is so good.

Just want to spread to this tenfada for any reason, any place, and time. Nothing matters but getting that cock back inside of me. Suddenly there is a groan and a shove, I moan since I can feel the orgasm. Seems to go up from my toes all through my body then pushed out into the hot cunt wrapped around a bit of me, and I also feel the hot fluids shooting into me.

Gets me to reach orgasm again with a loud moan. My hips are dancing around on the spurting cock deep within me. I think maybe I'm getting pregnant right now. Perhaps not though it is what I am thinking about. When his orgasm fades I sort of collapse on the bed, not really up to moving right away.

Definitely satisfied now, also want to follow after my tenfada and make sure everything is to his liking. Not that I get to, hands push me down on the bed so I can't move. Whimper at that then Salen gets his head in my vision and smiles at me so smile back. He has me now and I just want to make sure everything is to his liking.

Rather think I know why I wouldn't be a good smith like this. Nothing matters except he is not lacking of anything. Then there is another cock nudging at me, whimper at that and try to get up. Salen grabs my head and smiles then leans in and kisses me so I relax. Then the other cock is shoved deep inside of me, my eyes bulge and I come up off the bed a little.

Pushed down again then realize Majesty has her cunt right there in front of me. Start to lick her again as the cock pummels my cunt. There is a moan as I add a finger then I am moaning because the cock is fucking me good. Realize I am bouncing around a little, he is fucking me hard so this is great, though little hard to lick.

Course Majesty doesn't seem to care, she is getting licked and my finger is fucking her. She moans with an orgasm when I do. The second cock feels good though I can't help thinking I should not enjoy. At least I'm thinking that until I reach orgasm then it's well this feels good. It went from being happy to spread for a tenfada to happy to be fucked.

Saying I'm happy to no longer be with Salen isn't right, I want to belong to him. I also enjoy the cock in me, and the cunt wrapped around my finger. Honestly, this is in some ways better than just being Salen's burada. I do want to just be his, but I also want to be able to do what I have been, and be a warrior though that one may not happen anytime soon, which sucks but I like being in this bed.

A groan behind me pulls a moan out, I am being flooded again. This is nice and I always did enjoy getting the tenfada I spread for off. I did not orgasm much for him but I was just fucked before he got back there. Still I would call this a great time and I don't feel different than I was, besides I have had enough fucking.

"Are you feeling alright?" Look up at Salen and smile.

"I have had enough fucking. This is new for me and welcome. Course I also miss being your burada, that was nice. I know I would not make a good smith that way but feel like I should have stayed your burada." Salen nods and shrugs.

"Didn't say it was perfect, but it does give you both." Nod and sigh.

"I need help to get up on the bed and cuddle." Salen and Majesty snort then I'm pulled up on the bed.

Takes a little moving around but finally we get it right. Majesty and myself in the middle with Salen and Karton on the outside. Would be nice except I can't snuggle up to Salen, Majesty wants to snuggle up to me so Salen snuggles on me though not actually on just pressed up close. Karton is behind Majesty and looks comfortable at least.