All Comments on 'Was She Coming On To Me?'

by kooky123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Nice Flash Story***

I wonder did you get a break on the rent? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a beautiful story of love as its meant to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

By the 2nd time she exposed herself to me I would have taken her in my arms and fucked her. That's the nice thing about older women, they come to you, and they love to fuck and appreciate a young cock. From my late teens to my early thirties most of the best pussy I got was women 15-30+ years my senior. I still slept with girls closer to my age with generally tighter pussies which I preferred but I learned to appreciate the mature larger pussy, though some were really tight, even after having 5 children. I acquired a taste for looser pussy because of the flash fucking you do with them or the slow sensual fucks when they would moan with every slow thrust and the look on their face. Also having known some of these women growing up as a kid and now they were laying beneath me, watching my wet shiny cock going smoothly in and out of them then shooting my sperm deep inside them as they looked straight into my eyes. What a turn on! Also many had children older than me and on occasion I could tell if they had daughters they would share with them what we'd been doing because the daughters would give you that knowing look.

That led to some hook+ups with the daughters and vice versa but that's another story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous