Wash Cloth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I do remember that part of that party. I remember getting a blowjob as the driver drove us home that night. It was a big limo and he couldn't see in the back of it thank god. And yes she had the wash cloth in her purse again.

I didn't know of anyone that knew she gave me blowjobs and then used the wash cloth. I told the guys back when it first happened, but never mentioned it again so I figured it was forgotten about.

Plus, they would never send me an email like this - they were my buddies. They would tell me in person if they knew something about her. She has a lot of free time on her hands and I don't keep track of her. Maybe I should start checking on her and going to her workplace.

It all could be a prank, with someone out to get us or me but who could It be? Someone just trying to get things going between us to break us up? But then how would they know about the wash cloth?

Could it be someone she gave a blowjob to before we got married?

Or is she giving them out now while we are married? Damn! I got a big headache and decided that I needed a beer, and to think about this another day. I didn't think Kim would tell any of her friends about the wash cloth at work. She might have in her college days but not now. I wonder who emailed me? 10 days passed without any emails. I waited up one night she went out for one of her function and the limo brought her home. She looked all right and we even had sex that night as she didn't have to go to work the next day.

She always talked to me about what happened at her functions and what was said. She and Alexander where the top two people they had. They were like trouble-shooters for the rest of the group.

They had to show the others how to get the ball rolling for the most publicity. They were both paid about the same and both of them were in line to take over the business if Williams was to retire or sell it. I knew that I would have to start going with her from now on for a few of the functions to see what is happing, if anything. Alexander was a gay guy, but not too many knew it. We called him Alex and he was my fishing and hunting buddy. He never said anything to me about him being gay and I never said anything to him. I guess it was just don't ask and don't tell situation. He spent a lot of time at our house and has baby-sat for us a few times when we were in a pinch.

I kind of put it on the back burner, as I didn't get any more emails.

The women around the neighborhood sure were a horny group. We had an in ground pool and so did some of the other women. We would swim with the kids and try to tire them out so they would sleep. The only one that got tired was me from getting so many hard ons. The women all made fun of me in my suit with the cock protruding out.

There was a lot of kidding going on, but I always stayed in a group so nothing would happen. I didn't let any of them get in a one-on- one situation with me. They also would talk about sex and how often they got it and what is normal and what wasn't. They would ask how often Kimberly and I had sex and ask different questions about sex.

Damn could some of them swear up a storm.

Once, when we all laid the kids down for a nap, they ganged up on me one time and took my swim trunks off me. There was not much I could do about it, as I couldn't pound some women in the face for having fun. They hid the trunks till the kids woke up and then gave them back to me. Nothing I could do about the hard on and it would not go down. Some of them touched and told me to shoot it off. The more they would kid with me the harder it got. They got a pool going and offer me money to shoot it off. In the water I could feel a few of the girls holding my balls and cock at different times.

I never told Kim about it but it all came out at a swim party one night that a group of us had when some of the women got too drunk. Kim didn't get upset about it and she joked right along with everyone else about it. Damn it! Didn't I get another hard on while they all talked about it, and then they all saw it. It started all over again about me having a hard on.

The women in the group always talked about something. They would discuss sex, their period, who they would like to get in bed and who they thought was taking someone to bed. It never ended, as they would talk up a storm. I just knew I could never get in a situation where I would be one on one with one of them. They tried to get me alone but I always managed to get out of it.

I was thinking if one of the women might have sent me the email. They would always gossip about seeing someone where he wasn't supposed to be and lead us to believe he was doing something wrong. It was an easy thing to think the person was doing something wrong the way the girls would put it. Then they would add a little comment to it and blow it way out of proportion. Maybe one of them wanted me to think Kim is cheating on me so I would make a move at her. Then, how would they have heard about the wash cloth?

We have had our share of fights. I remember a few times we had some good fights or discussions. One time, well, really it was a few times, when we were at parties. We were all in a group and she asked me or told me to get the kids ready to go home. The tone of her voice was like I was a maid or a hired hand to do her beckoning.

I didn't like it and when we got home we had a big dragged out discussion on it where we didn't talk for a week to each other, and of course no sex. Another time we were at one of her functions that I went to with her. Some big ass football player was hitting on her. We were in a group of people that didn't know us and he was asking her if she was married.

"Of course I'm married with four kids and my husband keeps me bare foot and pregnant."

"Well you don't have on any rings and you sure don't look like you had four kids."

"Well hubby is a taxi driver and doesn't make a fortune so we figure the ring money could be used better elsewhere. I also worked out after each of the six kids."

"You said, four a minute ago." Then she put her arm around him saying,

"Well, it is hard to keep track of all of them all."

While they were both laughing he took her drink, set it down and took her out to the dance floor.

That night we had a big argument at home about her flirting. She said it was all part of her job and to be friendly with all the clients. I told her married women could be friendly with clients to and she didn't have to pose as a single woman ready to get hit on or take on all comers. Now that I think about it was another week that we didn't talk nor have sex.

There were a lot of arguments we had over the years we had been married. It was the same thing every time. We didn't talk to each other nor have sex with each other. It was our way of dealing with it, with neither of us giving in. Sometimes when she went to her functions she would tell me different versions of the events. I thought this was because she was lying about where she was and what she was doing. This would lead to another fight between us.

There were times friends said they had seen her at the hotel ballroom when the function she went to was at the center in town.

We had a heated one over this but all she would say was the friend was wrong about seeing her. That all girls look alike when they are all dressed up. It had me thinking about her for a few months but then I would drop it till the next episode came up. This is how my married life went with me worrying about her. The one thing I didn't really like was every once in a while she would hook up with Sara and Rita for one of their girl's nights out. They would stay out pretty late when they went out. Of course, she would have a hangover the next day and we both would get mad at each other and not give in. They would go out for three Fridays in a row, and then would not see each other for months on end. I sure didn't trust Rita or Sara one bit.

Twice I was downstairs when she came home, and saw her getting out of a four-door car that was not the limo that had picked her up. I asked her about it and she said it was Frank the driver and he drove his car so he would not have to take the limo back downtown and he could go right on home seeing he lived in that general direction.

The other time she asked if I was spying on her. "You always quiz me if I'm out with Rita and Sara, and now you quiz me about my work. Get a life and go out once in a while and have fun," and she took off for upstairs and bed.

One time we were at our house for a party. We had a few of my friends but mostly her work friends and Sara and Rita. We were eating buffet style and sat anywhere that we pleased. As I was talking to Andy and Nick I had mentioned I saw a 25 foot Bayliner boat on route three that I liked, and was going to check it out so more.

Kimberly said, "Well honey I don't think the vault is going to open for that so just forget about it."

Sara popped up with, "Vault? I like that, money bags."

"Sure, let him get a job baby sitting at night or weekends, instead of playing rescue and he can buy with his money and not your money."

There were sounds of laughter as my stomached tighten up.

Andy said, "He does his share, and I bet he gets the boat if he wants one."

Nick said, "I got fifty says the boat is in the driveway by the start of next month."

Kim said, "It just might be alone with his bags and golf clubs, as he will be moving out then," as she got up to gets a refill of her wine. Like she needed a refill! She was way over her limit. You could see her stagger as she walked and she and Sara and Rita had more words and were all laughing - about me I guess. Kim did get pretty drunk the rest of the night and ended up sleeping on the couch alone with her two friends.

The next four days there was a lot of tension in the house between us. All she had to say was she had a lot to drink at the party and she shouldn't drink so much; we were barely talking to each other.

Thursday I went out and bought a 17-foot canoe and three life vests. I bought one life vest for me and one each for the kids Markus and Jesse.

When Kim saw the canoe she said, "Well, that is more like your speed, you can afford that". The kids had Friday off, so we went all day canoeing and swimming leaving Kim home and the kids had a ball. We went boating up and down three different rivers and saw a lot of sights.

When mom came home the kids and ran to her telling her all about it. They were all excited and had a ball and would not stop talking about the great trip one bit. Kim said next time she would have to go with us guys. The kids got all excited about her going with us and they all made plans for the four of us to go.

That night she was going out with Rita and Sara, and I stayed home with the kids. She never came home till after two because I got up to pee then and she was still not home. At six I woke up and got the kids up. They wanted to wake mom up but she would not get up so we left to get something to eat for breakfast and then went canoeing for the day.

I left a note for her and we stayed out and ate all three meals out. We had a great day and it was fun full all day long. When we got home Kim was fit to be tied and wanted to chew me out for not taking her but the kids wanted to tell her about their day and they won out.

As it turned out she got pissed once more because I was tired and wanted to sleep on the couch as I watched TV. Rita called and she went out with Rita to blow off so steam. I think she overdid it again, and Sunday the kids tried to wake her and this time she did get up but fell right back asleep, so we left her there again and went out canoeing. It was the same thing when we got home. She was mad at me and I told her if she goes out and is too drunk to get up In the morning, it's not my fault. She went up to bed and locked the door so I slept on the couch.

Monday when she came home I was just starting supper when she told the kids we would eat on the road and go canoeing. I told her I had something to do and I wasn't going.

She said, "Well no one needs you and me and the kids are going then."

They headed off and came back to get my keys to take my truck with the canoe already on it. They came back late, after dark, and they were beat. It seems she didn't know how to paddle and didn't know where to go. The kids gave directions but they were wrong.

Where she went it was awful and they all had a lousy time. She got pissed when she found out I had only purchased three vests for the canoe. The kids said it was no fun canoeing with mom, and if I didn't go it was the end of it. This pissed her off royally and she went up to take a bath.

At the next party Rita said, "well where is my money Nick, Ken didn't get his boat."

Kimberly popped in saying, "He can buy the damn boat now if he wants to I don't care and it might be fun. I can sun bath in the nude and skinny dip too."

"Better jump on that Ken while the vault is open," said Rita.

"Yes, Money Bags is on a spending spree," said Sara.

"Where is the boat honey? Maybe we will go look at it Sunday and see how much they want for it," as she came over to me sliding an arm around my neck.

"I got my boat sweetheart, subject dropped," as I went for another beer. After that I went to the basement to shoot pool with the rest of the guys. She came down a few times trying to talk to me but I ignored her the best I could while still being polite to her. She asked me to come up and dance with her and I would tell her "later", but I never did dance with her that night.

It was a good three weeks before we were on good terms again. Five weeks without sex is a long time. I guess it happens in all families where you have two stubborn people.

Things went good for us right up till thanksgiving time. Her boss, Mr. Williams, was going to fly us all down to Miami to join a cruise ship for a New Year's Eve trip and holiday for eight days. We would leave the 27th to fly down and board the ship and set sail the 28th and return The 4th of January and all expenses paid except tipping.

Our parents would watch the kids while we were gone.

The first of December she said she was going out of town for a two day seminar she was giving and would be back in four days. She told me I would have to watch the kids but the money she was going to make would pay for Christmas. She said she would call every night at seven sharp at home. If I weren't there she then would call my cell phone. She said she had a lot to do so please don't call her unless it was an emergency. She left on a Sunday night to her Savannah destination.

She called at every night right at seven telling me how busy she was and how much work she had. She said it was worth it to get Christmas paid for. One night she called my cell as we were out eating a late supper. She would talk to both the kids and me for ten to twenty minutes. She told us she would be home on Thursday night and she would get a cab to come home.

Kimberly came home Thursday about three thirty in a cab from the airport and went right up stairs to unload her luggage and take a shower. She did say for me to get the kids ready and we would go out to eat. She wanted to pick up a dress she had at the cleaners so she could wear it for her Saturday night company party.

At dinner she told me how much work it was setting things up for the seminar and tearing down. She said for some reason it seemed to take her extra long to grade papers, and it was not as much fun as it was other times she had done the papers. Kim said it was worth it to pay for Christmas and would be a load off of us.

I told her that me subbing at the emergency room for the hospital has to help with Christmas, but she told me she'd rather have me home with the kids even when she was there. She felt better having me around the house than working. "The only real chance I get to see you is on the weekends so I rather you be with us."

Kim was going to a company function Saturday night and I had to work the casino Saturday night for the volunteer fire department to raise money for a new rescue truck. I told Kim if we had enough help I would leave early and try to meet her at the party and then we could have a midnight snack out at a diner and then home for some sex. She said it would be fun but she knows me when I'm with the guys I forget about her so she didn't expect to see me that night. She told me to stay with the guys and have some fun that I needed time away.

I had been telling her since September that I would drop in and meet her at her meetings. I think it was just to keep her on her toes so she would not fool around on me at the parties. I really didn't have anyone I could ask what she did at the parties. It was just me but I could picture her playing up to different guys and one or two of them of them think she was making a play at her and wanting to get into her panties. Oh well, I knew it before I got married so I had to live with it.

Saturday I went over the firehouse at noon to help set up. The guys had

most of it set up early so not much had to be done. We had to sign up for the different shifts we would work on the games and food and drinks. We were going to run a demonstration on the work of an EMT so I signed up for the nine o'clock shift for that. I also signed up for the beer tent for seven to nine. At eleven I signed up for the food court. I guess that was enough for me so I went home at three to rest up for the night.

Kim was out getting her hair done and Sharon was there babysitting the kids. All three of them where on the TV play some type of game. Sharon asked me what time I wanted her that night as Kim had asked her to ask me. She told me Kim was leaving at six. I told her why not come over at five then and she could watch them as Kim got dressed and kids would be out of her hair. I told her she could stay right now or go home, it was up to her. She said she would stay because she already brought her things over.

Kim and I took a shower together and fooled around a little but no sex. I rested on the bed as Kim got dressed. She wore a small black half bra that showed three quarters of her breasts. The only thing it did cover was her nipples but I bet if she moved right that they would pop out too. I asked her about the bra and she told me it was the only one to go with her dress - like I knew what that meant. Her panties were small and I guess the thong style. I wondered how women felt with a string across their ass. Oh well time for me to dress and move on out to the firehouse.

At the firehouse some of the high school kids where asking me about a good EMT school that was close by. I had copied a few brochures to bring along with me but I looked it my briefcase and I guess I left them home in the den. I had them made up because Sharon the babysitter had asked me the same question and I forgot to give them to her, too. One kid kept coming back and asking me if I were sure I would mail him one as he gave me his name and address. At ten thirty I told him I would run home and get the papers for him so I left as it had slowed down for our exhibition.

As I pulled into the driveway Sharon was just coming out of the house and I saw a big Lincoln in driveway. "Sharon where are you going, you done babysitting?" I asked.

"Oh my batteries are worn down for my CD player and I was going home to get some to replace them. Mrs. Williams is home with the some guy I don't know. She spilled something on her dress and she went upstairs to change it. I figured I would run home while she changed, as the kids are all in bed she is upstairs and he is in the kitchen. I'll see you in about twenty minutes," and she was off in a flash. I turned around and headed into the house.