Wash Cloth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kitchen I didn't see him so I walked to the den and he was not there either. Next I checked the bathrooms down stairs and he was nowhere around. I then headed up stairs and I could hear voices coming from our bedroom. I slowed up and slowly headed for the bedroom. The closer I got the better I could hear them.

"Wow just wear what you got on."

"Oh yes stocking bra and panties that would make me a hit at the party with the men but half the people are women and I don't think they would like it."

"I like how the bra hides the nipples. Any chance they might pop out?"

She laughed saying, "Glad you like it."

"Phillip, the baby sitter is right down stairs, behave yourself, we don't have time to fool around,"

As he grabbed her and pushed her on to the bed and fell on top of her. I could see him in the mirror adjusting himself so his full weight was not on top of her.

I knew if I did anything that the police would be involved. I would wake up the kids and all hell would hit the fan. I couldn't bust into there and break a few heads, as I would end up in jail. Hell Kim invited the asshole into our house.

"I know we don't have time, I just need to see those nipples again, as he reached and pulled her bra up. I could see him as he was starting to pump into her with his lower body.

"You're too heavy, let me get on top," and then they turned over and I could see her bra was off her breast and her breast just dangling in the air.

"Oh I love it with the woman on top; it gives her a chance to show her love."

I'd had enough. I was going to punch him out and just then I heard the door and knew Sharon had come back into the house. I was at the foot of the stairs like I was just going up as she yelled out, "Mrs. W I'm back and Mr. S is here with me." I heard Kim say, "I'll be right down."

I walked over to my desk, and gave her the brochures, telling her if she had any questions I would answer them. We talked for two or three minutes or so and then Kim and her guy came down the stairs.

"Ken! What are you doing home? Ken I want you to meet Mr. Philip Range of Range enterprises, he is our new client, I hope." He was coming to me with his hand out for me to shake it. As I turned and I started up the stairs I could hear Kim saying, "Kenneth you get right back here."

I was in our bedroom and I'd grabbed my briefcase and laptop when Kim came waltzing in.

"Just what kind of bug you got up your ass? You know how to insult me when I got a high-class client. Where you going with those things?" I was in the hall now, heading for our guestroom.

"I'M MOVING MY STUFF INTO MY NEW BEDROOM. IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU?!"

I lay the stuff on the bed and pushed past her as I went back in her room to grab some more stuff.

"Don't you raise your voice at me if you know what is good for you."

"IT'S AS SIMPLE AS STAY OUT OF MY WAY WHILE I'M MOVING MY THINGS. GET THE HELL OUT OF THE HOUSE AND GO TO YOUR PARTY AND ENJOY YOUR FRIENDS!"

"You been drinking haven't you? Kenneth you go down stairs and apologize to Philip right now. I mean this, or there will be hell to pay from me." I tried to move by her with a load of CD's and my player.

She then pushed me hard and they fell as I crashed into the door, it was a loud crash and her screaming as I fell backwards landing on my ass. I could hear Philip and Sharon come running up the stairs.

Philip said, "What the hell are you doing to her!?" Then Philip went to grab me, so I punched him one right in the face. He was bigger than me by four inches and outweighed me by thirty pounds, but I caught him just right, sending him ass over tea kettle right on the floor.

I reached down and grabbed him by back of his collar and dragged him down the stairs and he banged on each one of them. I did all this by catching him by surprise. I then threw him to the ground and told him:

"Kim might have invited you into the house but I'm now uninviting you so get your ass out while you can walk or I will put you out and you won't like it."

Kim was now between Philip and me and telling him, "Nothing happened upstairs Philip, we were just having a misunderstanding. It was nothing I'm alright, let's go."

I moved back to the stairway and stood on the first step where I could have a good advantage if he started anything by coming after me. She half pulled and half dragged him back to the den and out of my sight. I could hear her trying to smooth things over with him. I could see in his eyes where he wanted a piece of me but then wasn't sure he could take me.

Kim came out of the den a few minutes later saying, "Get your ass upstairs and I will talk to you later when I get home, I'm going out now. Sharon you stay and watch the kids till I get back. I don't trust him to watch the kids in his frame of mind."

And then she went back in the den and I could hear Philip talking loud. I went upstairs moving everything I had in our room to my new bedroom. I heard the door close and knew Kim had left the house.

I then went down and to apologize Sharon for going off on Kim and Philip. She told me I scared her and I once again told her I was sorry. She told me her mother and father used to have some big fights when she grew up and mom got an order of protection against her dad. But now they are back and no more fighting between them since they went to counseling. She told me she was surprised how hard Philip hit the floor when I hit him. We sat in the den and ate popcorn and a soda as we laughed at things that happen that night. Sharon came up and helped me move my things, but I had promised her I would not tell Kim she helped me.

I had shit all over the bed in my new room so I finally moved some off so I could go to sleep. Sleep my ass - there was no way I would get any sleep that night. I knew what I had to do. I had to get a job and use the money for a private detective to follow her around and get some evidence if she was cheating. I know that over the years I had suspicion she was cheating. The wash cloth in her purse. Her girl night outs. Yes a private eye was just what I needed. I finally fell asleep.

When I got up in the morning Kim was feeding the kids as I got my coffee and she never spoke to me. She finally sent the kids out to play in the yard and then looked at me with those frozen eyes of hers.

"You still got a bug up your ass? You might have ruined a good contract for me with insulting a client I brought home. What the hell is the matter with you? When I introduce someone is it too much trouble for you to shake his hand?"

"I would, but I don't know where his hand had been."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Why was he helping you change?"

"I spilled some stuff on my dress and had to change?

"You need him to help you change?"

"No. He was using the bathroom up stairs and I was changing. Oh that's why you are so upset because we both came down from upstairs at the same time? Well, there is nothing to it. I was in one room and he was in another room it's just that we finished at the same time. That is all there is to it."

"We have two bathrooms down stairs. Why didn't he use one of them?"

"I showed him which one to use and figured we would both get done the same time which we did and came right down and nothing happened. So you move you shit right back into our room and do it today, you understand me?"

"Kiss my ass, my stuff is staying right where it is. If you think I'm buying your line of shit for one minute you got another guess coming. I ever catch another of your friends upstairs again they won't walk out of the house under their own power."

"What's the matter with you? I told you what happened."

"Well, for your information I saw what happened sweetheart. I saw the two of you on the bed. I saw you standing in front of him with only a bra panties and stockings on. I saw it all. His hands where all over your tits and your bra was up around your neck. Now tell me I made that up."

"John it was a mistake. He followed me up and I didn't know it. I gave Sharon permission to go home for a few minutes and I guess he came up when she left. I didn't want to insult him as I didn't want to lose the contract. So I didn't say anything to him. I know I should have, but I'm sorry I didn't think I guess."

"You let other guys walk in on you when you got on a bra and panties on getting dressed?"

"I told him he shouldn't be up there and he should go right on down stairs and wait. When he didn't leave I figured I could handle it. I guess I didn't do a very good job of it."

"Very good job? Shit you let him push you on our bed and you didn't stop him at all. You even rolled over on top of him after he got your tits out.

You where letting him feel your tits and nipples. Did he suck on them?

"No he didn't suck on them. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry.

"Sorry doesn't cut it."

She laughed, "Well he signed when he got back to the party even if his jaw was bruised up, maybe he felt guilty about the whole situation I don't know."

"Maybe it was the fuck you gave him or the blow job. Where is the wash cloth hidden? Is it in the purse or in the wash by now?"

"I wouldn't do that to myself or to you either."

"Why is it I don't believe you," as I walked out the side door.

I went out in the yard and talked and played with the kids. I had to get out of the house or I might have punched her out. Later a couple firemen that I had called showed up with a refrigerator dolly and we moved my gun safe out of her bedroom to my new one.

When Kim saw I was moving the gun safe she knew I was serious. I told her I was not going to lay on a bed where she had another man feeling up her tits and I don't know if she had fucked some guy on it before, because I couldn't believe her any more. Kim was one pissed off girl.

It was a long weekend for the both of us. She tried to butter me up and used the kids to do some of it. Nothing worked but I tried to be nice for the sake of the kids. We ate all our meals at home and watched TV as a group. The kids asked why I had my own room and Kim told them that I snored too loud and she couldn't sleep. I continued to sleep in the other bedroom and this pissed Kim off to no end.

Monday morning we got up and had breakfast as the kids got dressed. Then Kim headed out to work as I finished getting lunches for the kids. I drove them to school and on the way back I drove by the firehouse and talked to the guys a few minutes and then headed on home. I wanted to get home and look up a good private detective service so I could check on Kim. Then I would get a job so I could pay for it without her knowing I had done it, As I came in the door the phone was ringing.

"Hello."

"Hello this is John McGuire of the Kelly resort and casino in Bermuda. Is this K. Williams?"

I knew the casino as I'd won four thousand dollars the last night we stayed there five years ago in Bermuda. I thought it must be promotion to stay there or get us back there. But what I didn't understand was the K. Williams bit. So I played along with him like I do on all sales pitches I get on the phone. I don't know I guess I've got a mean streak in me to lead them along and then drop them.

"Yes it is. How can I help you?"

"Well first let me apologize for the inconvenience of your stay last week and for the break in of your room. We are deeply sorry for it. I'm deeply troubled that the weekday mangers treated you people so roughly by asking for your people to sign a check for your stay. He was a fairly new manager and wasn't up to speed on how we handle friends who stay at our casino or are policy here at Kelly resort and casino.

The checks your people signed are already shredded and will not be processed on your account. Your stay was on us. We would like to invite you and your friends back to Bermuda for another week at our expense as a way to apologize for the inconvenience that has occurred."

I thought, what the hell is this guy talking about? Has he got her mixed up with Keith her brother? It sounds like last week someone stayed there and got the room broken into.

Damn I got to keep him talking and find out as much as I can about all this. "

"Yes the manager did upset us but like you say he was not accustomed to how you run the hotel and it was the weekend and you do need time off to rest and recuperate from a long week."

"Yes thank you. Just like you need some time off I also need to rest my worried bones from time to time."

"Did they find any of our stuff or who broke into the rooms?" I needed to keep him talking.

"Let me check the report it is here on my desk. Oh I see the cell phones and credit cards were missing from all your rooms. But I see Rita O'Hare had money taken as along with Sara Johnson and Kevin Charles. The rest of the people just had credit card and cell phones taken. I'm sorry about the money but we are not responsible for cash left in the rooms as we provide a safe at the desk for our guest. You can understand that as we don't know how much a client actually had so we ask all guest to use the safe."

"Yes I have used the safe before from time to time."

"Good then you can understand where we are coming from."

"Indeed!" Mr. Williams, you can call me anytime if you have any question concerning this matter or your future stays at our casino. I'll give you my private number and also give you our main man in charge of security, Mr. Barr. Also, if you like I can also give you the Bermuda police Sergeant who is handling the case. He called this morning to set up a meeting with me, but I'm booked up so I could not meet with him till tomorrow morning. His name is Albert Chase."

I wrote down all the information and the names I needed to know, I had him 'remind' me of the room numbers and who was assigned to what room for the insurance information I would need to put in a claim. Wow I think I did well getting as much information as I did from him. Now to quiet my stomach down before I threw up all over the place.

In the afternoon after resting I felt a lot better. I got on the computer and made a hidden file of everything that I had now.I didn't feel I needed to call her brother Keith as I was fairly sure with the names I had, that it was Kim that went there. I picked the kids up at three and they were playing outside when I dialed the Bermuda police and he was on the phone but called me right back. We talked for about thirty minutes and had a good conversation. He told me they had located the property but did not get all the suspects.

They only got one and he would not give any other names up. He had the eight cell phones and one was damaged. He also had the two rings and four watches that were stolen. He told me he would air express them the next morning to me as he had taken pictures of them and the suspect had confessed so there was no need for them to keep the evidence. He thanked me for offering to take care of the property and giving it back to the people it belong to.

Wednesday I got everything I needed from the hotel and the police. The hotel sent copies of the room sign in and what room was assigned to whom. Plus all the items sent to the rooms and charged to the hotel. The police sent a police report of the incident and arrest of the man and what items were found and returned to me. They stated no money was found on subject except eight US dollars. One of the rings was the opal I gave her and the other a wedding ring with initials K C, a man's ring.

I was on the computer for two days till I found out who everyone was and where they fit into the scheme of things. The four girls had two rooms with connecting doors. There was a large hot tub in the girl's room. The guys here down the hall in another wing where there was no hot tub in their rooms. All rooms had two queen-size beds in them. The girl's room was bigger than the one we'd stayed in five years before. It also had a sitting room with chairs in It.

I knew Sara and Rita, who I couldn't stand. The other girl Sally was a flight attendant who I met a few times. I never got to know her or talk with her much. I knew she was married a few times before and that is all. Kevin Charles the TV guy I knew, and now I had his wedding ring.

One of the guys was a Doug, who I found out was a pilot for the same airline as Sally and not married right now. The other two where lawyers right from our town here and don't think I met them at all. One was Kim's age, the other ten years older I would guess?

I down loaded all the cell phones and got the saved phone numbers they had called or who they had on speed dial. I did a program on excel and crossed all the names off after looking them up to see who called who and when. With the program I could figure out a scenario for it all. They had not called anyone while they were on vacation but made a ton of calls before the vacation started. I really wished I could have gotten recordings of all those conversations.

They also had pictures on them. Not many, but enough that I knew I was done with Kimberly for sure. All the pictures that were on them came from only two cell phones. Sara and Kevin's phones. They look like they had snuck the pictures when no one was looking. Kim had bought a hot string bikini from France for using in a hot tub when we were together. She had used it twice when other friends went in with us that I know of.

I had a total of eight pictures. The first picture showed the girls sitting on edge of hot tub in their bikini bathing suits on. Another picture showed all four girls in the hot tub with no tops on laughing. Another showed Sara naked climbing in with the other three already in the tub. Number four showed Kim holding a cock in each hand. It didn't show her face but body looked like her and the suit matched the one she goes in hot tub with. There was a close up of a guy's leg like someone shot around his leg and got it in the picture.

Number five was all four girls naked lying on the bed with their asses pointing up like they were sleeping. Number six was Sara and Kim hugging some guy who was naked and Kim was in front and had the bottom of her suit on and top missing. No face shots just could tell it was her by the bottom of her suit. Sara I could tell that by her red pussy hairs she didn't have a bottom or top on. Number seven was all the guys mooning the camera, no faces. Number eight was Kim standing on edge of tub like she was going to dive in. Her head was missing but she was standing on her suit like she had just dropped it. Two guys were standing naked and hard on's like they were going to catch her. Again no faces just tits ass and big cocks. It was enough for me; I was one pissed off guy.

I saved all my information to the hard drive protective folder. I resealed the box putting all the stuff back like I found it. I had two packages but put them in just one. What I did was leave it on the front steps when I went to the park and she would think she found it first. I came home with the kids an hour after she got home and she was in a cheerful mood.

She was all smiles and wanted to go out to eat so we all went out. I did not see any evidence that a package had ever came to the house. She was happy as could be at supper and chatted with the kids asking what we did at the park.

I slacked off the rest of the month with her about having sex. I didn't start anything and she didn't either. It was like the wild sex we had when she came home was lasting the both of us I guess. She had a party the third week of December that I attended with her. At the table we all were talking and then he boss told her this.

"You know Kimberly. you should incorporate your business with all the seminars you have and you would get a bigger tax break and be able to deduct a lot more on tax and be able to make more money on it."