Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tristan could hear a slurping, wet sound as Lindsay took her husband's cock out of her throat and mouth. Tristan was seriously considering sending a thank you letter to the manufacturer of the smoke alarm/cameras. The sound quality was crystal clear.

While still jerking him off and using her saliva as a lubricant, Lindsay said, "That's it Seth, fuck my face. Ram that cock down my throat."

Seth gripped his wife's hair even harder and began thrusting it in and out of her throat. He drove it all the way in until his balls were touching her lips. Tristan could see where Lindsay's throat expanded around the steeled cock. Over and over it was repeated, with noises of ecstasy escaping from both of them.

After about ten minutes it was clear to Tristan that Seth wasn't going to last any longer with his wife swallowing his entire cock.

"I can't take anymore Lindsay, I'm about to cum."

Taking Seth's cock out of her mouth, Tristan heard Lindsay say. "That's it Seth, blow your wad all over me. On my face, in my mouth, all over, I want to bath in cum. I want to taste it." Lindsay continued stroking her husband's cock inches from her face. Opening her mouth in anticipation of the drenching she was about to receive.

Seth exploded all over his wife's face. The first shot leaving a trail from his wife's nose, across her right eye and in to her hair. Lindsay took a couple of cum shots directly into her mouth. The last ribbons of sperm went onto her face. When Seth was finished she kept her hold on his massive cock. Tristan watched as she licked her lips and appeared to savor the taste. Lindsay spent another minute using Seth's cock to smear the creamy jizz all over her cheek. She then took the jizz coated cock into her mouth and cleaned it off.

It seemed that Seth decided it was Lindsay's turn. Lifting his wife up off her knees, he led her to the bedroom. At the edge of the bed Seth took off his wife's bra, exposing her beautiful size C tits. After messaging her breast for moment and tweaking her nipples with his fingers he finally laid her down on the bed.

Seth sat down next to his wife and began running his hands over her body. Exploring all the places as if new again. Tristan watched as Seth ran his hands along her breast, down her stomach and then to her warm pussy. Slowly up her thighs to the snaps that held the garter to the hose. Unsnapping each one, he disconnected the garter and hose. After unsnapping the garter, Seth returned his attention to between his wife's legs. He watched as Seth ran the tips of his fingers over her mound. Tristan could see that Lindsay's panties were soaked through. Lindsay reacted by spreading her legs a little further apart and moaning.

Seth slid his wife's panties off and exposed her perfectly bald mound. Seth spread his wife's legs even wider. He then placed himself between them leaning on his left elbow. With his right thumb he began to rub her lips, working his way to her clitoris and rubbing it in circles.

"Oh yes, right there." Lindsay exclaimed as she grinded her pelvis into her husband's hand.

Seth then slid one finger into her. Back and forth he easily penetrated her wet pussy. While he finger fucked his wife, Seth placed his mouth to her clit and began sucking.

Lindsay arched her back violently. "That's it baby. Eat my pussy. I want to cum in your mouth just like you came in mine."

Lindsay began grinding harder into Seth's mouth. Tristan watched as Lindsay reached down with both hand and forced Seth's face hard into her pussy. This clearly sent her over the edge. Her body began to shake and she squeezed Seth's head between her legs.

Tristan could clearly see Seth was now hard as a rock again. He watched as Seth got up and kneeled between her legs. Taking his erection and sliding into his wife. Holding her legs apart, one hand on each ankle, Seth pounded his wife.

"Is this what you want baby?" Asked Seth as he fucked his wife for all he was worth.

"Yes Seth. Fuck me! Fuck me until I can't walk."

Tristan saw Seth smile as his wife took all nine inches and moaned with pleasure.

Seth slid his cock out of her. "Get on your hands and knees honey. I want to fuck you like an animal."

Lindsay complied right away. She got on her knees and leaned on her elbows. Her back was arched and her ass was up in the air. Seth got behind her and slid nine inches in to his wife's wet pussy.

Seth fucked his wife doggie style. Given how hard she was pushing back on him. Tristan wasn't entirely sure who was fucking who.

Lindsay rammed back hard after each thrust. "Yes...Yes...Give it to me Seth. Spank my ass."

Seth obeyed his wife and spanked her ass. Each time he did it she cried out "again".

"I can't believe when we got married you would be this erotic." said Seth as he hammered his wife doggie style.

"I decided if I was going to get married. I was going to do every dark fantasy I ever had. You're my husband. There shouldn't be any secrets."

Seth took his right hand from her ass and rubbed his thumb in the cum still on her face. Taking his now slick thumb, Seth began to rub his thumb at the opening of his wife's ass. As he pumped her pussy he began slowly applying more pressure to his thumb. After a few seconds, Seth's thumb slid into his wife's anal cavity. Slowly he began working it in and out, until he could bury his thumb all the way to his knuckle. As her ass became a little looser, he licked his other thumb and inserted it into his wife.

As Seth continued fucking his wife, he began applying pressure to both thumbs and started stretching her ass out. There was now a thin opening between his thumbs.

Lindsay more than willing to go along with it said. "You want to fuck me in the ass? Go ahead. Fill my ass just like my pussy." Lindsay slid off his cock and reached into her nightstand. Having pulled out some KY, she applied a generous amount to her hand and coated Seth's entire shaft. Then just as quickly she got back into her position ready for the anal impaling.

Seth didn't hesitate. He placed his cock at his wife's opening and began to push it in. Seth slowly pushed the head in. Then working it in and out he began sliding in more. After about five inches he couldn't get any more in.

Tristan saw as Lindsay began to wiggle around, while at the same time pushing hard against Seth trying to get more cock inside her. After a minute of trying the last five inches slid into her anal cavity. "Oh!" She said. Clearly a little surprised when it finally went all the way in.

Seth slid his cock in and out of his beautiful wife's ass. Every once in a while pulling all the way out of her so he could see inside her cavity. The hole stayed open now that she had relaxed her anal muscles.

Seth fucked his wife in the ass for another twenty minutes.

"I'm about to cum." Seth said.

"Are you going to cum in my ass baby?" Lindsay asked.

"No. Turn over on your back. I want to blow my load into your mouth and see you swallow it."

Lindsay flipped over onto her back, her head tilted foreword, leaning on a pillow. Seth straddled her and began jerking himself off.

"Open wide baby." Said Seth as he grabbed his wife's hair with one hand and jerked him off with the other.

Seth's cum hungry wife replied, "Do it baby. I want you to cum in my mouth."

Seth blew his load straight into his wife's eager mouth. Once he had it all out she then opened her mouth to show Seth the cum inside her mouth and then swallowed. When she reopened her mouth there was no more cum.

"Yummy." Can I have some more?

Seth collapsed next to her. "Maybe a little later."

*****

It was 4AM by the time Tristan was too tired to watch more of his reality TV. He had watched a beautiful teenage girl take a shower. A woman masturbate on her sofa, a lesbian couple have sex, an eighteen year old guy jerk off to pictures of his mom and a newly married couple have some of the most amazing sex he had ever seen. He couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

*****

Wednesday October 28, 2009

It was 11AM when Tristan woke up. He took a shower, ate a quick breakfast and went to check his mail. At the communal mail box he saw an envelope taped to several of the boxes. Apparently most had already checked their mail and taken off their envelopes. Tristan opened the letter and found an invitation to a Halloween party being thrown by a Lisa Woods in apartment #803. A costume party and all the residents of the building are invited.

Tristan got the rest of his mail and made his way back to his apartment. Running through his mail, Tristan tossed out all the junk mail and placed the bills on his kitchen table. Taking the party invitation he made his way to his personal reality studio.

Ignoring the monitors for a moment, he pulled up the information on Lisa Woods. She was a twenty-three year old bombshell, who was 5'5", with red hair and blue eyes. It also showed she was self employed. Tristan decided to wait and see how many tenants showed up before he decided if he would go or not.

Apt# 803, Tristan pulled up Lisa's apartment and found that she was home. She was in her living room dressed in a white sports bra and matching skin tight shorts. She was exercising to a video on her TV. Tristan watched as her breast bounced up and down in aerobic exercise. Her skin tight clothing revealed a flawless form. She had size D breast, a well rounded ass and a flat stomach.

While Lisa was beautiful, it was clear that she would be exercising for a while. Tristan began to see what his other tenants were doing. Most of the apartments were empty. They were probably at work or school.

Apt# 202, Tristan saw a woman in her study typing on her computer. She was eating a slice of pizza and drinking a Dr. Pepper. She was wearing a robe and her hair was pulled back and appeared wet. She had clearly just gotten out of the shower.

A little annoyed that he had missed it, Tristan pulled up her file. Her name is Tonya Reese. She is a twenty-two year old self-employed woman who lived by herself. She is 5'3", small breast and has long brown hair.

Tristan looked at her monitor to see what she was doing. Zooming in he could see she was in a chat room. The Host was called mIRC and the room she was in was called Cybercafé.

Tristan pulled up mIRC on his laptop. There is a $20 one time registration fee. Tristan smiled to himself and decided to register. It took only a couple of minutes to sign up. After receiving his e-mail conformation, he downloaded the software and ran the program. It only took a second to find the Cybercafé. Tristan looked back at the monitor and saw her screen name to be (T.R.ouble). Tristan smiled at the cleverness of using the first two initials of her name as the first two letters in trouble.

Tristan entered the Cybercafé chat room. There were only nine people in the room.

*Watcher has joined the #CybercaféHello everyone.Hello Watcher.hello WatcherHi Watcher. What is it you watch exactly?

"You." Tristan said out loud, but did not type.

TV mostly. But right now I'm watching my pizza dripping sauce on my computer desk.I'm having pizza to.Yeah where from?My freezer.Pizza Hut, here.I haven't seen you here before. Are you new?Yes. Just signed up recently.Nice. Welcome to mIRC.Thx.

#WatcherCan we talk a little in private message?: ) Sure.So what do you do?I own and run an online store. You?I'm in real estate.That's cool. Pays pretty well?Very. So what do you look like?I'm 22, short 5'3" 98lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes. You? Tristan was thrilled that she told him the truth. He also noted her weight in to her personal file.I'm 5'10". 170lbs, 25 years old, with dark hair to my shoulders.You sound nice.So do you.Let me guess. Next you want to know what I am wearing? LolThat obvious?Tends to be the trend.Well?I am wearing a robe with nothing on underneath. You?Boxers and a t-shirt.Are you getting hard thinking about me naked under my robe?I am now. Lol

Tristan really was getting an erection. Especially since he could see her on an 80" plasma TV. He couldn't believe how provocative she was. Tristan wondered if she was that open in real life, or was it just with the anonymity that the internet provided.

Good. Why don't you take off your boxers and get more comfortable.One second.

Tristan actually did get out of his chair and take off his boxers.

Ok, they are off. Why don't you undo your robe?

Tristan watched the monitor and was excited to see that she had untied her robe. She was now sitting in her chair with her beautiful B size breast and shaved vagina.

Ok. I opened my robe.Did you really?Of course. This is only fun if you actually do it.Nice. What are your breast like?They are a nice size. I have a B cup. How big is your cock?Nine inches and thick. Wish you could see it.That does sound nice. Why don't you grab it and pretend it's my hand.You're a dirty little girl. You like this in real life?Lol. No. Only in cyberspace.Why don't you rub your breast.

Tristan watched as Tonya began to rub her breast and play with her nipples. His typing slowed down since he was stroking his cock with his other hand.

That feels so good. My nipples are really hard. How is your cock doing?Hard as a rock and wishing my hand was your lips.Mmmm. Me to. I love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth.Rub your pussy and pretend it is my mouth.

Tristan watched as Tonya's hand went down to her pussy. She leaned back in her chair and propped her leg up on the arm rest. Zooming in the camera, he could clearly make out her fingers on her left hand rubbing her pussy. Starting to glisten as her juices began to flow.

Oh, that feels so good. You have no idea how wet I am right now.

"Actually I know exactly how wet you are Tonya." Tristan said to the large TV.

Slide a finger inside.

Tristan saw on the close up as Tonya slid her middle finger into her overheated snatch.

Nice. What else would you like me to do?Slide in a second finger.

Tristan watched as she easily slid in a second finger. Tonya now started to pump her fingers in and out of her pussy.

Next?Do you have a dildo or vibrator?Lol. I have both. Which would you like me to use?Get them both.Brb

Tristan followed her with the cameras as she made her way into the bed room and opened her night stand. She pulled out an average size vibrator and a dildo shaped like a penis with a suction cup on the back. She then ran back her computer. Taking her robe off, she laid it down on the seat of the chair and sat on it.

I'm back. What would you like me to do now?Put the dildo into your mouth and get it wet. Suck on it for a minute like you were giving a blow job. Then insert it into your pussy.Oh my. You are nasty little boy. Just a minute.

Tristan watched as she placed the nine inch silicone in her mouth. She began to suck on it and got about four inches into her mouth. She then started to lick the shaft, getting her saliva over the entire thing. Using her left hand she stuffed half of it into her ripe pussy. Tristan watched as it easily slid in.

Ok. It's in.Tell me about it.I did as you asked. I sucked on the silicone cock pretending it was yours. I was only able to get about 4 or five inches in my mouth. I then licked the entire shaft and shoved half of it into my cunt. It's so big. It's stretching my pussy out.That sounds amazing. I wish I could see it.Me to. What should I do next?Place the dildo on the chair and sit down on it. Get it all the way inside you.I like that.

Tristan watched as Tonya took the dildo out of her. Standing up she put the dildo between her legs and the base of the dildo on the chair. She slowly lowered herself onto it until an inch was inside her. Tonya then grabbed the armrest of her computer chair and slowly began to impale herself on the nine inch silicone cock. When she had it completely in her, she then wiggled her ass back and forth. Biting her bottom lip she gripped the armrest tightly. Tristan himself was getting close to cumming.

It's all inside me. Oh god, I feel so full. How are you doing?I'm about to cum.I wish I was there. I would finish jerking you off and let you come all over me.Hang on. I need to get a towel.No! Just cum on yourself.

Tristan thought about it for a second. Then took off his shirt.

Ok. Hang on.

Tristan pumped his fist more furiously. Leaning back in his chair he closed his eyes. He could feel the pressure building inside him. His breath catching as he was about to orgasm. Tristan felt a sudden release and then a warm wetness hitting his stomach. The next sperm jet also flew on to his stomach. The next three went on his hands and cock. His hands slick with cum on his shaft. Tristan picked up his discarded shirt and wiped his hands free of cum.

Hello?I'm back.How did it go?I have cum all over my stomach and cock.Yummy. Anything else for me?Take your vibrator and use your mouth to get it all wet.OK. You want me to replace the dildo?No. I was thinking you could place it somewhere else.Ohh. Haven't done that in a while. Just a moment.

Tristan watched as she took the vibrator off the desk and put it in her mouth. After giving it a proper tongue bath, she stood up slightly and Tristan could see the dildo slide out of her a little. She turned the vibrator on and placed it behind the dildo. She slowly began to sit down. When the tip had barely penetrated, she put both hands on the armrest again and began to lower herself down. After about half an inch she rose up again and started over. Up and down a few more times and Tonya had worked it half way in. Then with a slight wince she stopped. Wiggling her ass around, she found the right position and started to lower herself once more. After bobbing up and down a couple more times she had finally settled on to the chair.

They're both in. It feels amazing. Both my holes are filled. I can feel the vibrator vibrating against the dildo through my skin. It tingles. I'm really close to cumming.Now bounce up and down.Ok

Tristan watched on the TV as Tonya began to raise and lower herself. After having done it about four times she stopped.

The vibrator just went all the way into my ass. God it feels really good in there.Keep going. You can take it out after you cum.I'm cumming!!! I can feel my juices dripping soaking my robe.That's it. Ram that silicone cock into that wet pussy.

Tristan watched as she sat back down and leaned back. She put each of her legs over an armrest. Tonya then grabbed the dildo and began to punish her pussy. Ramming it deep inside, Tristan could also hear her moaning clearly from the speakers. One last thrust and she used both hands to hold it deep inside her as her body began to spasm. It took almost a full minute for her orgasm. When she was done, she sat back up with the dildo still inside her sloppy cunt.

123456...9