Watcher

Story Info
Public masturbation.
1.2k words
3.38
26.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So my friend Jon and I like to go to the department stores and watch people. We sit in the store in a couple different places and when we see someone we like we text each other of a place to meet.

So this one day it was kind of rainy so we thought of different things to do and decided on going to Macy's.

So we start by spreading out and going different directions I took the first floor. So I spy this blond that walks in so I follow her and text my buddy I found one and will keep him updated.

So back to the blond, so what caught my eye was her chest. I can't help it I have a thing for big breasted women and if they are a little meat on there bones that is all the better. I don't like the really skinny women not that it matters. So I was saying we were headed to the bedding dept. It was early afternoon on a weekday so it wasn't very busy. So She gets to the bedding dept. and I duck into the next isle before she spots me.

So I peek down the isle she is in and she has opened the Egyptian 1000 thread count sheets and is rubbing them on her arms, then her legs.

Then she puts them back in the package and heads out of the isle. She then goes to the lingerie, she picks out a bustier and heads for the fitting room. She has my attention so I follow and text my friend on the way. She went in the middle stall so I went in the end stall. Well I quietly get on the bench and peek over the top of the wall when I see her in a black padded bra and she still has her skirt on. Then off comes the skirt and she leaves her black panties on but takes off the bra. There they are I see her breasts in the flesh. They must be at least a "D" the nipples are a little smaller then I would like but they would be nice to suck on and flick with my tongue.

So then she puts on the bustier and wow she looks great as she looks at herself in the mirror. Then I quietly get down and leave the dressing room just as she opens her door I peek in, she peeks out of the dressing room to see if anyone is there and not seeing anyone she goes over to the 3 way mirror so she can see how it looks. Then I stroll in and say Damn! She looks over and covers herself as well as she can with just her hands. I said I was sorry then lied and said I was looking for my sister but I told her don't cover up you look great. She was hesitant but then dropped her hands and said you really think so? I said you look Hot!

As I'm admiring her standing in front of me I notice Jon in the first dressing room stall with the door cracked open checking her out too. The difference is he has his hand down his pants pulling on his cock. So I excuse myself and tell her I would like to see more but have to find my sister.

So as I turn to leave as she goes back in her dressing room once she is in I take my place in the last stall. She takes off the bustier and then takes out the sheets and I see her covering up in the top sheet rubbing it all over her then concentrating on her breasts and pinching her nipples with the smooth fabric. Then she drops the sheet and takes her panties off and I see her from behind as she bends to take them off her feet. What I see is her shapely ass and then her pussy lips appear. I'm done that is the one view I totally get off on is a woman bending over from behind. I can't help but pull out my cock and start stroking it. Just as I do that she is still bent over and reaches between her legs and starts rubbing her pussy and I notice she is wet. She stops and picks up the sheet and raps up in it then checks herself out in the mirror. Then I can't believe it but she leaves her stall. I quietly jump down and go to the door and peak out and she is standing in front of the 3 way mirror.

She just stands there turning from side to side looking in the mirror as she is messaging herself with the sheet. She is rubbing her boobs and pinching her nipples and is starting to quietly moan. I see Jon in the mirror with his door cracked masturbating with his pants down around his ankles and I see this woman watching him. She is pinching and squeezing her nipple with her left hand and her right hand has traveled down to her pussy rubbing it back and forth through the sheet. I'm noticing how wet the sheet is getting then she pulls it out of the way and has direct contact with her clit and starts flicking her fingers back and forth over it the whole time watching Jon stroking his meat.

As I'm watching her rubbing her pussy I'm pulling on my cock rapidly and I hear my balls slapping and look up to see this woman looking at me but this doesn't stop either of us it just increases our excitement. As she watches both of us masturbating she is getting off on this so I walk out still stroking myself towards her and she is going faster then she starts moaning louder as I'm getting closer.

So she is looking in the 3 way at both of us just behind her both stoking off and she is going nuts she turns around just as Jon starts to cum. You can't even see her hand moving in and out of her pussy and rubbing her clit. Jon is done cumming and has coated the sheet she has on her. She is starting to cum and just as I am about to shoot the sheet drops to the floor and I get the full view of her as I am groaning and start cumming. I'm about 3ft away and my first spurt lands on her shoulder as she is moaning and almost screaming while she cums. I aim for her boobs and the cum hits her boob just above her left hand and runs down her nipple as the next shot hits her right boob. She is rubbing the cum as I keep spraying the last two shots hit her left boob then her stomach as she is coming down from her orgasm.

She looks at both of us and says thank you for the show we should do this again sometime. She picks up the sheet and goes in her stall to get dressed and we get out pants back on just as the manager comes through the doorway. As we try to get past he asked us what is going on here?

I tell him we just came in the dressing room, looking for my sister. He asked if we heard anything we said no and left. He was walking toward the middle stall when we got the heck out of there.

This all happened yesterday and I hope to catch that woman again sometime, but for now I have that memory of that day to keep me satisfied for a while.