Watching Her Go Ch. 05

Story Info
Our story continues in two directions.
896 words
4.42
62.8k
12

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to the next installment of the story that chronicles our heroes - Brent and Angie. I've enjoyed writing this story, and have had readers ask that this couple explore completely different directions in their sexual discovery. To make this possible, I have written the start of chapter 5 and have given you, the reader, the choice to go one way or the other. I do hope you like the opportunity to make your own decisions....

*

I awakened early Saturday morning and glanced over to see Angie still sleeping. Gosh. When did that woman ever NOT look good? Climbing naked from the bed, I shuffled to the bathroom and proceeded to brush my teeth.

'Might as well kill two birds with one stone' I thought, and walked to the water closet, started the flow and relieved the pressure which had built up in my bladder throughout the night. I dribbled to a finish, and still brushing, decided I might as well get rid of that deeper pressure as well. I turned and plunked myself down on the seat. Shutting my eyes, yet still furiously swabbing my teeth and gums, I clenched and unclenched through a series of pushes to start the ball rolling, as it were. Just as I began to feel movement, I had an odd feeling that I was not alone. Snapping my eyes open, I was still a bit surprised to see Angie standing right in front of me.

My ass immediately attempted to clamp itself shut.

"What are you doing, Brent?" she asked innocently. Angie looked so damn fine in her short, cream colored camisole and ruffled morning hairdo. Especially fine.

"Uh...morning ritual, hon. You might want to come back in a bit." I managed to mumble through the foamy paste in my mouth.

"Why ever would I want to come back? My favorite man is right here, and I like what I'm seeing. Looks like you are in need of some relief. Have I interrupted you from something important?"

She smiled ever so slightly and innocently reached down to pull the tampon string from between her legs so it dangled freely from her mons. She stood with her legs parted slightly and innocuously twirled the string with one finger.

"Sort of. I...uh...well...I need to use the bathroom." I felt some of the foam slide from the corner of my mouth as I tried to speak clear enough for her to understand.

"Well, I need to use the potty myself, but it looks like you beat me to it." She rubbed her slightly distended tummy with her other hand. "I'm quite full. And I really should change this tampon. It's probably pretty saturated by now." And she tugged at the string a little.

I felt my cock start to harden. I parted my legs and drooled some of the toothpaste into the bowl. She took a few steps closer to me until her knees brushed my own. With my mouth no longer filled with toothpaste, I spoke quickly.

"Your turn. I'll let you use it now, Angie." I started to get up, but she held me in place with her hand on my shoulder. She scooted forward a bit and facing me, sat right down on my lap.

"No reason to get up, Brent honey. I can see that you really need to go. I can wait...I think. I hope so, anyway."

There was no way I was going to be able to take a dump with her sitting on top of me. I didn't even like to take a crap in public bathrooms. I never wanted people to hear me go. I almost always waited until I was alone.

"I won't be able to go with you here, Angie. Why don't I let you use the toilet. I'll wait until you're done."

"Ok. That sounds like a good idea. I do have to go pretty badly." She scooted closer, wrapped her arms around me, kissed me squarely on the mouth and let out a sexy little moan. Almost immediately I felt the unmistakable warmth and wetness as she relaxed her bladder and let go right on top of me. Her urine squirted from her and eventually found its way past my lap and into the bowl where it mixed with my own, as well as to the floor, where it puddled at our feet. The sweet yet acrid aroma of her morning piss reached my nostrils and caused my cock to grow harder as it rose up to meet her steaming stream of pee. She broke our kiss and leaned back, spreading her legs further so that her deep yellow jet of piss was visible to us both as it shot from between her silky thighs. My cock had almost completely hardened as my ball sack received the onslaught of her shower.

"Oh, that feels SO much better. I really DID have to go." Her stream slowly subsided until her pussy dripped with the finality of her golden nectar. "But my tampon needs changing, and you still have to go potty. Whatever shall we do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok readers...this is where you get to decide what happens....

If you want a version that's pretty "out there", you'll want to read " Watching Her Go Ch5b".

If you want a less "dirty" version, look for "Watching Her Go Ch5a".

Happy reading!