All Comments on 'Watching Him Back Ch. 03'

by Acerbicscribbler

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
MoreRudeThanYouMoreRudeThanYouabout 12 years ago
...

Another fantastic chapter! I was glad to see it. Thank you!

xSpiral82xSpiral82about 12 years ago
Boy I think about it day and night...

I'm addicted and I just can't get enough.. hahha well damn Just cant have enough of those two :P Really good and different~ ;D

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Lol that was very clever

I love this story it is so sweet and cute

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 12 years ago
At the risk of repeating what everyone else has said…

…fuck, I love this story. It's sooooooo good and the sex scenes are so real and hot and innocent and visceral. Awesome! These two are fantastic characters and they deserve a happy ending, so they better godamn get one! You hear??

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 12 years ago
High School Memories

Got to admit that I would have never tried to have sex in the middle of the day while still in school. I usually just skipped and met up with the BF d' jour for that kind of stuff. I'm wondering if my teenage life was misspent or whatever on not getting to experience this. But I'm just a geeky girl with some peculiar reading habits so I guess its not really all together abnormal.

Oh and I love this story. Its witty, but you need to take some time to proof read it or get an editor to help with some of your typos. But even with that said I still added you to my favorites list.

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionabout 12 years ago
I LOVE IT

SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH why can't i just have these two? *whines*

BetterthanmoviesBetterthanmoviesabout 12 years ago

Awesome awesome awesome. I love high school stories so much, and I love the relationship the two of them have. Bravo!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

loved it. it was a great commentary on bullying. you put the humanity in jay under the bully that was believable b/c it could only be brought out by him being real friends with Aaron. I liked how they are growing in their relationship. There were funny parts. It was an all around great ch.

Happycat101Happycat101about 12 years ago

For the love of God. More of this please!!!

Grimm00Grimm00about 12 years ago
Ah!

Damnit! I wish there was more! I was totally sucked into this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Casey 1988

Can't wait for the next one. The series seems so real it's not funny.

rabbitfishrabbitfishabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

Your characters feel oddly real, though at first I was expecting them to come off as caricatures. Very well written. Loved it. Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please

Come back! Write more! You're amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yay!

Awesome series, man!

rayneintheskyerayneintheskyealmost 12 years ago
please continue!

I love this story. You have to continue it. Pretty please :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

Confused why you removed the stories from your other account though - they were also great!

jason26jason26almost 12 years ago

I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLZZ WRITE MOREE

AMAZING PLZ KEEP WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

You should write professionally. This series is fucking fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Lovely writing style. When do we get the next chapter? :-)

courseworkcourseworkover 11 years ago

Love this story, I come back to it a lot hoping there's another chapter. Please write some more!

ingaalleningaallenover 11 years ago

And that's it? More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is awesome

and where is the rest?

urgh.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!

Pretty, pretty, pretty pleaseeeeee may we have some more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love between Aaron and Crispin

Please don't end this story there has to be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

well, he has continued this story and others on his blog. http://acerbicscribbler.blogspot.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

there has to bee more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
is that it ?

sorry dude I hate authors who leave you hanging, you wrote this in 2010, now you are posting a story 4 years later...............nah not gonna read any more of your stories.

irishgal1984irishgal1984almost 10 years ago

Ohh I just love your stories :) I recently discovered you and I was thrilled, I'm loving watching him back but it sucks it isn't finished. Please finish it, it is so beautiful, and your writing style is sublime. If you never write another word, I loved your story, thank you so much for taking the time to write this xxxxx

mislaidthoughtsmislaidthoughtsalmost 10 years ago

So, I've read further chapters on your blogspot website, but I don't have an account there, so I'm commenting here. Rereading this, I like picking up on small stuff I missed before, like how LeAndre knows Aaron's gay and what's going on with him and Crispin.

I really like this story a lot. It's so fucking cute and a lot more nuanced than a lot of other high school stories on this website. Aaron may be in the closet, but he's not repressed which is refreshing, and I can sympathize with his reasons to stay closeted. Like Crispin, I wonder if he's just destined to stay in the closet forever, but he seems to be fairly self aware, and his reservations seem mostly rooted in what his parents will think, not so much what his friends will say.

And I love Crispin so much. He's so sweet and I really want him and Aaron to end up together, even if neither of them believe it's going to happen.

You are one of my favorite online authors, and if you ever decided to turn this story into a novel (or novella), I would buy it in a heartbeat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this story

Please write a follow up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

yes! I agree! please continuuuuuue.

Justfeedack09Justfeedack09almost 8 years ago
I wish this was complete

You have such a great start here I wish it was complete. I like the complexity of the main characters and how you've made a VERY common scenario interesting and unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This story is just amazing, I want more

suns3tsuns3tover 4 years ago
-

I think I could read the salty-sweet banter between these two all day; loved their dynamic. So well-written.

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerover 4 years ago
When will we ever get more?

I've read this story multiple times and really wish I would one day be surprised to find another chapter has been added. Preferably until the story is completed. I think these two are so cute together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a fun surprise to see a new chapter! Love it! Hope you write more soon.

CrazyhuhCrazyhuhabout 3 years ago

This was one of my favorite stories. Glad you picked it back up, even if it took 9 years. Thank you. I hope there's more to come!

Kjcj2019Kjcj2019almost 3 years ago

Part 4 any time soon? I hate cliff-hangers! And love this story!

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Amazing that the Author picked this story up, seamlessly, after such a long hiatus. Aaron is a fantastic character, full of surprises! I'm pleased I found it in 2021 when there's a possibility of more. Five Stars and following!!

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope you continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcerbicscribbler@Acerbicscribbler
Hi again. I remembered my passwords. I have a blog full of rough drafts and story beginnings. I've also put some ebooks together of material not on Literotica. Find me on Smashwords under Walker C. Fields.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories