Watching Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’m an area manager for a recruitment firm; we are just setting up offices in town”

With that Kate returned. “You didn’t waste much time did you.” She said winking at Julia. Then turning to Mark and smiling.

“Hi, I’m Kate. She has been eying you up all night.

“Well I’m flattered; can I buy you ladies a drink?”

“That would be lovely but I have just phoned for a taxi” said Julia looking genuinely downcast.

“Maybe we will see you in here again?”

“Quite possibly if the view is as good as it was tonight” He smiled a flirtatious smile.

A horn beeped outside as the taxi drove up.

“Bye then.” Sighed Julia

“Bye.” Kate called over her shoulder as she dragged her friend by the elbow out of the door.

Sitting down Mark swore to himself

“Shit!”

He hated getting noticed when he was on a job, it made it much more difficult to follow someone if they knew who you were. He would have to change tactics and befriend her instead.

He drank his drink and headed home, where another sleepless night waited for him. Why couldn’t he stop thinking of her? She was just another job after all.

Chapter 5

The next morning the sound of the phone woke him suddenly; his dreams of Kate vanished as his eyes snapped open. He scramble out of bed and looked in the pocket of his jeans for his mobile phone. “Hullo?” his voice was gruff and his tongue felt like sandpaper.

“Mark, this is Carlos. I just wondered how you were doing on that little job that I asked you to do?”

“Erm, fine Carlos. I’ll have the results ready in two weeks as promised.”

“The thing is, I have a hospital appointment on the day we were supposed to meet and I may be out of action for a while afterwards. Could you get the results together in a week so I have time to decide what to do before I go under the surgeon’s knife?”

“Sure, that shouldn’t be a problem” Mark replied “I’ll see you this Tuesday at ten.”

“Thank you for been so understanding. I will of course pay you for the full 2 weeks.” With that Carlos hung up.

Chapter 6

Kate had been running on the tread mill for 20 minuets when she saw him walk in. she switched off the machine and headed towards him.

“Hi, remember me from last night?”

“Oh hi, Kate isn’t it?”

“That’s right! Is it your first time here you look a little lost?”

Mark nodded “I do feel a bit bewildered, it’s much bigger than my old gym”

Kate smiled “let me show you around.”

They toured the large building talking non stop all the way. Kate seemed please when she found out he was single and asked if she could fix him up with her friend Julia. Mark politely declined saying he would like to settle in for a few weeks first.

He found her to be very pleasant and funny. She laughed all the time and seemed very relaxed. He again wondered why she married Carlos, He decided that it couldn’t have been for money, with her stunning looks and infectious personality she could have had her pick of any number of men.

After they had looked around he offered to buy her a drink in the bar. She looked at her watch and sighed. “I really would love to but I have to meet someone in an hour and I have to shower first.” She pointed to her tight leotard and shorts. Mark couldn’t help but stare at her firm breasts.

Kate noticed him looking and felt a warm rush flood from her face to her toes.

She could feel her nipples beginning to harden and her stomach did a somersault.

Excusing herself she rushed to the changing rooms blushing furiously.

She had never had that kind of reaction to anyone before. “To get so turned on by someone just looking at you is what school girls do.” She chided herself.

She showered and changed as quickly as she could, not wanting to think about Mark at all, but as she drove to Peter’s office she glanced into her rear view mirror and saw him following her. She began to feel angry “Who does he think he is, stalking me because I looked twice at him” she turned the corner into Peter’s road, there was a parking space right outside his office which she swung into with a screech of her tyres. Normally she would park in the town centre car park so nobody would recognise her going to Peter’s office so frequently, but today she was so shaken she didn’t care.

Peter glared at her as she walked in. “What the hell are you doing parking outside, anybody could see you.” He snapped

“Sorry, some wanker nearly forced me off the road into a lamppost. I’m just a bit shaken that’s all.” She lied.

“Well just don’t do it again I don’t want to get caught.” His voice was still harsh.

“I wont.” She replied meekly.

She couldn’t explain why she didn’t tell Peter about Mark she reasoned with herself that maybe he just happened to be going in the same direction. She was more shocked that Peter didn’t even ask how she was after she told him she was nearly in an accident.

When they made love that afternoon she couldn’t concentrate, Mark‘s face kept flashing into her mind and the feeling she had in her stomach when she was with him came back whenever she saw his face.

Peter didn’t notice that she didn’t come, has he always been this selfish? She thought to herself.

At 4 o’clock she made her excuses and left for the hairdressers. While driving she kept looking behind she couldn’t see any particular car following but the roads were busy so she couldn’t really tell.

It was dark when Kate left the hairdressers she felt more relaxed thanks to the idle chit chat from the stylist. She drove out of the town centre to the quiet suburbs feeling a pang of envy when she passed Peter’s ordinary house. Why couldn’t she have had a normal life, fallen in love married had 2.4 children and a dog. She shook her head “There’s no point feeling sorry for yourself, that won’t change things.”

About a mile past Peter’s house her car suddenly shuddered to a halt.

“Fucking hell.” Kate cursed. Then she remembered that she was supposed to stop for petrol after the gym but she had been too distracted.

Too embarrassed to phone anyone for help she had to decide whether to walk the mile to Peter’s house or to walk five miles to the petrol station. Peter’s house won.

While walking Kate thought of Peter’s wife, she had been to their house a few times before for various parties and get togethers as they had a few mutual friends, but had never spoken to her alone. The other thing to consider was how Peter would react finding her on his doorstep unannounced.

Had it have been yesterday she wouldn’t have been at all worried, but his sharp words today had left her reeling.

Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea. She thought. I may just walk straight past and go to the petrol station after all. Then she heard footsteps behind her glancing behind she saw the figure of a man in a baseball cap. She walked more quickly and so did the footsteps, she crossed the road and so did the footsteps.

Kate was getting frightened now she looked around for help but the road was deserted. She crossed the road again and the footsteps followed. In a blind panic she began to run she could hear the man running behind her he was catching up, she could see Peter’s house in the distance it was still a way off. Kate knew she wouldn’t make it, He was almost touching her now.

“KATE”

She heard someone calling her name from the other side of the road. Turning her head she saw Mark running over to her. The man in the baseball cap saw him too, turned suddenly and jumped over a wall and through a children’s playground disappearing into the night.

“Kate are you ok.”

“I think so” she panted “I ran out of petrol just up the road, I was going to a friends house to get some and then …”

“Just get your breath back; I was so scared I didn’t think I would reach you in time”

He took her into his arms and held her tightly as if she was the most precious thing in the world. Kate felt so safe she let him hold her for a few minutes before she pushed him away.

“Have you been following me?” her voice was croaky and unsure.

Mark thought for a moment of the consequences. “Yes, I have.” He sounded defeated.

“How long for?”

“Nearly a week”

.

She turned away and strode towards Peter’s house.

“Please let me explain, give me a minute.”

“Leave me alone,” she cried “You’re a fucking freak, Stalking women is pathetic, you’re no better than him.” she screamed waving an arm in the direction of the playground.

He stopped following her at the end of Peter’s driveway watching her walk away thinking he had lost her forever. She walked around the house heading towards the back door. As she passed the side window she glimpsed inside and stopped dead.

From where he was stood Mark could see her mouth had fallen open. He watched as she closed her eyes, her shoulders began to heave up and down. She lifted her hands up and covered her face with them, shaking her head in disbelief.

“Kate?” Mark ran towards her and gathered her in his arms for the second time that night.

Turning to look in the window he saw Peter from the office laid naked on the floor while his wife sat astride, riding him for all she was worth.

Chapter 7

They entered Mark’s apartment in silence. Pouring two strong gin and tonics before even taking his coat off, he handed one to Kate, they both drank them back quickly and wanted more.

She poured two more and flopped down on the sofa, feeling surprisingly relaxed in the home of someone who had told her an hour ago that he was stalking her. Mark sat down opposite her.

“Was that another mistress?”

“No, his wife.”

“I don’t understand. You did know he was married didn’t you?” He asked staring at her tear stained face. He felt unexplained anger towards the man who had caused her so much pain.

Kate explained how Peter had told her that his wife didn’t like sex and had expected him to go to prostitutes. “I feel so awful, all the time I was thinking that I was saving their marriage but all the time I was nothing but his bit on the side. He’s made me feel like I’m nothing but a cheap slut.” She began to sob again.

Mark waited until she had stopped. He then took a deep breath “Your husband hired me as a private detective to find out whether you are having an affair or not.” It blurted out less sensitively than he had intended, but at least it was out in the open now.

Kate sat dumbstruck. ”Are you a hit man as well”

“No.”

“How long has he known about Peter and I?”

“Hang on, he doesn’t know anything yet.”

“Are you going to tell him?” Kate asked holding her breath in anticipation of the answer.

“No, I don’t think so.”

She exhaled loudly “what do you want from me”

Now it was time for him to lay his cards on the table. “I want you Kate.”

He said simply.

She shook her head slowly. “You can’t have me, I’m married. If Carlos ever found out about any of this he would have us both killed.”

“Stay with me tonight?”

Kate got up and left the room. Mark sighed he had blown it. He picked up the glasses and poured two more drinks.

“I will stay tonight, if you promise not to tell Carlos about Peter, and promise not to contact me again.”

Mark felt like he had been given the moon and then had it snatched away again. “Never contact you again?”

“That’s the deal!”

Deciding it was better to have her for one night than not at all, he agreed reluctantly.

“I’ll just make a few calls. Then if I could use your bathroom to freshen up.”

Mark left the room to get clean towels for her; he was nervous about pleasing her, did she feel forced to stay? He poured 2 more Gin and tonics and added ice and lemon.

Kate finished her calls then went in search for the bathroom; she was exited and nervous about tonight. How would she measure up? Would he be able to tell that she had only ever slept with two men? Her stomach began to do somersaults again. Running the shower she stepped out of her clothes there was still traces of Peter’s jizz in her underwear. She took them off and threw them in the bin. That was one part of her life that was well and truly over.

She stepped into the steamy shower and let the powerful spray massage her shoulders. Mark was the only thing that she could think of despite everything that had happened today. When she squeezed his spicy shower gel into her hand she remembered how tightly he had held her after she was nearly attacked, he had saved her life.

If Carlos found out about them being together they would be both dead, yet she had never felt so safe in her life than when she was with Mark.

There was a knock on the bathroom door. “Can I come in?”

“Sure”

Mark felt uneasy, he didn’t know where to look, he could the make out the outline of her lathering the shower gel into her smooth silky skin through the shower curtain.

“You don’t have to stay. I won’t say anything to Carlos, You can walk out and you won’t see me again.”

Kate smiled to herself. “If I walked out now I would probably be arrested for indecent exposure” she laughed “but if you want me to go I understand, it’s a big risk getting caught with me.”

She held her hand out of the shower reaching for a towel, he handed one to her. Wrapping it around her torso she pulled back the curtain.

He gasped at the sight of her, suddenly feeling a raging hard on in his pants he looked down self consciously.

“I was hoping you would force me. Then I wouldn’t have to think for myself. No guilt. No responsibility.”

He could wait no more. Scooping her into his arms he carried her to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Kneeling next to her he kissed her.

She closed her eyes as their lips met. He held her hands and lifted them high above her head kissing gently down her neck, all of a sudden she heard “click, click”

Kate’s eyes sprung open. Instinctively she tried to sit up, but her arms were held fast handcuffed above her to the metal headrest.

She looked pleadingly at Mark, he smiled back. “No responsibilities?”

Staring deep into his eyes she had a sudden feeling of trust, a feeling that she hadn’t felt since her father gave her to Carlos many years ago.

She relaxed into the soft bed and closed her eyes; his breath blew on her arms as he exhaled with relief. Brushing her damp hair from her face he kissed her eye lids. Kate opened her mouth and tilted her head up, her lips searching out his. Their first kiss was so gentle yet so intense, He dare not rush her, he could feel that she was like a baby dear waiting to run, wanting to run but curious to see if this stranger could offer her something she had never had before.

She felt his hands around her wrists then slowly moving down her arms towards her shoulders, his lips left the safe haven of her lips and began to move down under her jaw towards her perfect neck, lingering over her collarbone.

She felt him pulling the towel away from her naked body and for a second felt self conscious he pulled away from her and looked at her with such awe that she instantly relaxed and closed her eyes allowing him to stare as long as he wanted.

Mark leaned over to the bedside table and fished a cube of ice out of his drink. He held it to her mouth and trailed it across her parted lips and slowly over her chin down her delicate throat across her chest. When he reached her soft nipple he traced around several times until it was as hard and cold as it could possibly be then moved the slowly melting ice to the other one and did it again. He could hear her breathing getting shallower; her handcuffed hands were grasped into two tiny fists.

He slid the ever decreasing ice over her flat stomach over her short pubic hair and between her swollen lips and slowly inserted it into her vagina, she moaned out loud as he touched her there and her eyes opened wide as she realised where he had put the ice.

”Relax” soothed Mark, his voice barely audible.

He took her dark nipple into his warm mouth the sensation of going from freezing cold to red hot was almost too much to bear, and just when she was starting to get used to the feeling of his tongue rolling around her sensitive areola he moved to the left side and started again.

The sound from the traffic outside was gradually being drowned out by Kate’s heavy breathing, the moans that escaped from her lips were becoming longer and louder.

Mark fluttered his tongue down the damp trail that the ice had left so lightly that Kate was unsure whether it was a breeze, until she felt the tickle on her clit getting firmer and more commanding. Mark’s hot breath only adding to the incredible pulsating feeling all over her body. Suddenly he stopped moving and with his thumb pressed her clit hard. Suddenly the world around her swirl into fuzziness. She held her breath for so long that all she feel could hear the blood rushing around her head and the deafening sound of her own heartbeat, as wave upon wave of absolute pleasure washed over her.

Her head was still pounding when she opened her eyes a few minutes later. He smiled at her as he reached to unlock her wrists. The dull ache in her shoulders was soon forgotten when he kissed her again. This time he was passionate, he could wait no longer. His mouth hungrily ravaged hers, his lips were so forceful she could feel them bruising her.

She undid his belt and ripped his button flies open in one vicious pull while he pealed his t shirt over his head. At long last they were naked. Looking at his large cock Kate worried if it would hurt her.

“I haven’t slept with many men...” she started

“sshhh” he put a finger to her lips.

Lying on his back he pulled her to him until she sat astride his stomach. Kate was so impressed at the sight of his rippling muscles that she ran her hands all over his torso.

“Kate. I want to be inside you.” His voice was hoarse

Kneeling up she grabbed his solid dick with one hand and parted her slit with the other and eased it in the first few inches. She was so wet with her own juices and the melted ice that it hardly hurt at all. Sliding down further she was unprepared for the unusual feeling of his hot throbbing cock filling her cold pussy that she started to come again. The spasms of her tight muscles squeezing him were too much. He sat up threw her over onto her back and drove into her completely throwing his head back and howling like an animal.

She screamed with a mixture of pleasure and pain as he pounded again and again deeper and deeper. Her fingers clawed at his back scratching his skin making him bleed, he didn’t notice. When he ejaculated his organ seemed to double in size stretching her to the limit, making her come again. She wrapped her legs around him her orgasm pulsating deep inside milking him for every last drop.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you, I couldn’t help myself.” He breathed into her hair as they lay panting.

“I’m fine don’t worry, it was worth it.”

As he held her tenderly in his arms Kate thought this is how it should be. He stroked her hair lightly until she fell asleep.

She woke at dawn her head felt fuzzy she opened her eyes and smiled, it wasn’t a dream after all. Mark had put some paracetamol and a glass of water next to her before he had gone to sleep; she had a long drink then turned to look at him. He was laid on his back, his chest bare the sheet on the bed was draped deliciously over his groin. She couldn’t resist a peek, slowly sliding the cover back she smiled; his penis was like a mouse gently nestled in a furry nest.

Her tongue moistened her lips as she leaned over; she placed her mouth on the soft smooth skin. She could taste herself from the earlier lovemaking it was nice to know he hadn’t washed it away. She drew him slowly into her mouth feeling how it doubled in size instantly. Mark suddenly let out a groan and shifted slightly draping his arm over his face. His cock swelled again becoming more firm and getting hotter, she sucked in her cheeks forcing him to the back of her mouth until it completely disappeared and her mouth touched the base.